broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 05-04-2011, 06:27 PM

"Just chicken noodle. We probably have a can of it so you just have to add water and heat it up." She said with a slight smile as he asked way a movie was. "A movie? You've never heard of TV either right? Well, I guess you're in for a bit of a surprise." Isis wrapped an arm around him and shook her head. "No... I'm fine. I can just curl up under a blanket as long as it doesn't bother you..." Isis was growing a bit more comfortable around him and a bit more trusting. "I'm sorry about before... Really I shouldn't have said anything. I swear I don't think I meant it. I really don't know what I would do without you."*

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-04-2011, 08:39 PM

"Um... could I just heat it with my powers?... I don't know how to use any of this...." Sarunoko murmured after wandering into the kitchen with her and was slightly confused as to what all these things were... like the fridge, microwave, stove, and the sink... though he did kinda have an idea of what that was. "I suppose I have allot to learn here...." he murmured blushing slightly at how stupid he felt right now. He then looked at her and a soft smile graced his lips as he looked at her. "It's okay... you... you really had me scared though... I was worried that you didn't want me anymore thanks to...." he stopped himself and sighed softly before kissing her forehead. "You just kinda had me worried." he whispered softly and left it at that.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-04-2011, 10:45 PM

She looked up at him. "Thanks to your father? Is that what you were going to say?" Isis asked reaching a hand up and running a finger across his lips. "No. I couldn't lose you. Not because of someones stupid move like that." Gently she leaned up and kissed him on the lips. "Just give me time.. I'll be okay. Everything will be back to normal." At least Isis hoped it would be back to normal. Then again things could all go wrong. "Put me down and I'll teach you how to use the stove." With a slight smile and giggle her eyes locked on him finding it quite amusing that he was clueless.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-04-2011, 11:12 PM

"But you're hurt... I don't want to put you down and you hurt more because of it..." Sarunoko said softly not putting her down yet... he knew she was in pain and he didn't want her to strain herself and hurt anymore then she already was.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-04-2011, 11:28 PM

"Well... Put me down and go get a chair for me to sit on so I can tell you what to do." She said with a laugh at how protective he was being. "My feet are fine- I can stand on them. It's the rest of me that hurts. But if you want to do all the work then I won't complain." Sure the pain she was in would be a problem to cook but it wouldn't be bad enough for the short amount of time it would take for it to truly matter. After All, her whole body hurt, it was just more or less depending on how she shifted her weight.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-04-2011, 11:35 PM

Sarunoko nodded and got a chair without setting her down then sat her in the chair and made sure that the cover was around her good enough. "Okay... so how do you do this?" he asked and wondered where the cans were anyway. He had seen canned food before so he knew about that and how to open in... and he had seen something that was like a stove... though it was outside and it didn't look exactly like a stove....

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-05-2011, 01:08 AM

She pointed to a cabinet right next to the stove. "There's a pot in there and a can of soup as well. You're going to get that out, and open the can. Pour the soup into the pot and refill the soup can with water before pouring the water into the pot as well. Then set it ontop of one of the burners and look at the buttons on the back of the stove to turn the burner on. Then you wait for a little while before the soup heats up." Isis stated pulling the blanket around herself feeling a bit could without his arms around her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-05-2011, 10:51 AM

Sarunoko nodded as he got the pot out and started to put the soup in the pot though then when it came time to put it on the stove... he had no clue that a 'burner' was. "What are you talking about? these black things on it? and... uh... how do you turn it on?" he asked curiously and was very embarrassed that he had to ask her about all this when it was clear that she knew everything and it was easy pickins for her.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-05-2011, 06:39 PM

A slight giggle escaped her lips. "Yes the black thing. Once you turn that on do not touch it." Isis slid her chair forward a bit so she could point to the buttons. "See the diagram? The button on the bottom right is for the front right burner. You click that and turn the dial next to it to set the temperature. I would suggest turning it to six, just so it's not super dangerously hot." It wasn't that she didn't think he could manage but more that she didn't want him to make the soup bubble over or something.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-05-2011, 08:10 PM

Sarunoko nodded as he put the soup on and then turned to grin at Isis some. "Love, I'm a dragon ya know, even if I did touch the burner it would not hurt me" he smirked lightly as he touched her cheek though paused. "Can I give you a kiss? I'm still not certain if you want one when I do... I don't want to scare or hurt you at all ya know" he said softly as he ran his thumb in small circles on her cheek though did smile at her softly.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-05-2011, 08:47 PM

"You never know..." She whispered softly and looked up it him. As his hand touched her cheek she took in a deep breath. "A kiss... Well that's just because I'm expecting it. Kisses aren't nearly as fun when you know the exact moment they're coming." At that she reached up and placed her hand on his neck. Guiding him to lean over a bit so she could kiss him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-05-2011, 09:56 PM

"I just... I don't want to hurt you and you did tell me to warn you remember?" Sarunoko said softly before kissing her lovingly then sitting down beside her and gently put his arm around her waist though would move it in an instant if he felt that she didn't like it.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-06-2011, 12:30 AM

"True true I did say to warn me." She kissed him back and smiled slightly. "I'm trying to forget about it. I don't want to be so nervous around you all the time. Worst case is I'm just going to have to teach myself to always remember it's you." Isis leaned into him and wrapped an arm aroun him, hugging him tightly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-06-2011, 12:59 AM

"Whatever it takes I'd say... I just don't want you being scared of me... I want to love you and I want you to love me and I don't want you to be scared... I'll do whatever it takes for you not to be scared." Sarunoko said softly and gave her another light kiss on the lips and hoped that she didn't mind at all.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-06-2011, 01:49 AM

"The best way to get over your fears is to face them..." At that she bit her lip and took a deep breath. Kissing and hugs were all fine. His father hadn't really done that. Right as she said face your fears Isis realized her fear wasn't in the small things it was of something different. Something much more troublesome. Especially something she knew that Sarunoko was going to need. Maybe by the time he was as bad as he had been when they first met she would be okay. That was probably not for a while. At least she sure hoped it wasn't for a while. Quickly Isis changed the topic in her mind and kissed him again sweetly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-07-2011, 02:37 AM

Sarunoko nodded some as he listened to her then was slightly surprised and confused when she suddenly kissed him though he kissed her back. He didn't ask why she kissed him like that though he did like it. I wonder if she'll ever be the same after that... I hope that she will be... I hope that she will still always love me and that how I look like my father won't bother her that much... I don't want her being scared of me. He thought and then felt that he wanted to kiss deeper though wouldn't... that might hurt her and he also knew where that might lead knowing him... he didn't want that since he didn't want to hurt or scare her.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-07-2011, 03:06 AM

She leaned against him and continued to kiss him softly until she realize that the soup was still on. Quickly she pulled back and jumped up just in time to move the soup off the hot burner before it bubbled over. "Soup isn't suppose to do that." She exclaimed shutting off the stove and moving to sit back down after noticing how much it had just hurt to stand. "Ouch." Isis mumbled looking around to find where the pain medicine was. "Since you won't die from bad soup would you mind trying it just to make sure it's okay? I don't think boiling soup does anything bad. I just know you're not suppose to."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-07-2011, 03:10 AM

Sarunoko had indeed forgotten about the soup then he watched her worriedly. "Are you okay?" He asked softly as he stood then though and sat back down. "It won't hurt my tongue or anything though it would be better if I let it cool some so I can tell if it's okay or not." he said softly as he looked at her and hoped that she was okay... he didn't know how much she was hurting though he did know that that move must have really hurt her to do.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-07-2011, 03:52 AM

"Waiting is f..fine." Isis' voice cracked as she spoke. "C..can you g..get Tylenol from the c..cabinet next t..to the microwave and a glass o..of w..water?" Isis asked stumbling across the line of words and curling into him in pain. She should have just let him get it. A little bit of boiling water wasn't going to kill anyone. He would just have to be careful when turning it off. Isis looked at him wishing she could be as strong and wonderful as he was someday. But it probably wouldn't happen. Even she couldn't pretend to be perfect.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-07-2011, 03:59 AM

Sarunoko nodded and just took a guess on what a "microwave" was. He had to move from her though he came back in minutes with the medicine and a glass of water. "Here ya go..." he said softly as he sat down after handing her the medicine and wrapped an arm around her gently rubbing her back.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-07-2011, 04:52 PM

(Where'd you get the I love mene Sign under your avi from?)

She forced a smile and curled up after taking the medicine gratefully. "Thanks." She stated gently reaching to take his hand and squeeze it softly. "I think.. It's probably fine. So you probably don't have to test it. Unless you want to..."She paused and looked up to him. "Are you hungry too? We can make two bowls of soup and eat in here then go watch a movie. That way you won't get hungry halfway through."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-09-2011, 11:55 PM

Sarunoko smiled slightly. "How bout we eat in here? Unless you want to sit in there? Ow and I want to just make sure it's alright." he smiled softly and sat her back in the chair before going to check the soup then poured two bowls and smiled softly at her.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-10-2011, 12:21 AM

"I just said we should eat in here." Isis pointed out with a slight laugh and a grin. She pulled herself over to the counter. "Let's just sit right here. You can pull your chair over and everything we might need is right here near us." Isis patted the counter for him to put the soup down grinning up at him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-10-2011, 12:29 AM

Sarunoko stuck his tongue out at her then turned and got the soup and sat it down in front of her. He then pulled up his chair and started eating and looked at her with a smile on his lips.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-14-2011, 03:58 PM

She ate her soup slowly glancing at him every few moments with a smile. "I'm glad I have you here. It's okay that you're a boy and everything, it's just nice to know I'm not completely alone right now. I think I'd still be curled in the forest crying if you hadn't brought me home." Isis ate more of her soup without looking up at him, thinking about how he could have lied to her just to get out, and it would have been so easy for him to just leave her and let her die.