Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-14-2011, 04:04 PM

"If it hadn't been for you I would probably be dead by now... my parents would have come anyway and my mother would have killed me... I would have had no way to really protect myself if those chains had still been there. I'm glad you came along and I'm glad I gave you a chance to get close to me." Sarunoko said softly and smiled a bit at her lovingly. He just wished that he could have protected her better though... he blamed himself fully for what happened to her though.

broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 05-14-2011, 11:55 PM

((I'm sorry. I really can't reply. It's.. I don't know. I just can't even think straight.))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-15-2011, 12:48 AM

(It's okay... do you need help?)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-15-2011, 02:14 AM

(No I don't need someone to tell me how I'm over reacting and/or they're sorry. That is what everyone does.)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-15-2011, 02:16 AM

( O.o? T~T I wasn't saying that... I meant with posting... I wanted to know if you needed help with the post... are you okay?)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-15-2011, 03:11 AM

(it has absolutely nothing to do with the post. I can't reply because every time I try to write I break down and start crying and literally can't think.)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-15-2011, 03:13 AM

(ow.... I'm not really sure what to say... I hope things get better...)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-17-2011, 02:21 AM

Isis put her spoon down and let tears run down her cheeks as she leaned overhand rested against his arms. "You still could have left me after." She whispered. Knowing full well she would have let him out even if instinct had told her not to. Something about him just drew her in. He was warm and kind, sweet and loving, the problem though, could he be trusted? That same question kept floating through her head. He tried his hardest to stop his father, but she knew he couldn't have done anything. So why was she still having trouble trusting him? Shouldn't it come easily by now?

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-17-2011, 02:28 AM

"No love I would never leave you... please don't cry everything's okay" Sarunoko said his face twisting a bit in pain as he saw the tears and wrapped his arms around her carefully... he didn't want to startle her... he wasn't sure what would so he wanted to really be careful with her until she told him what he could and couldn't do.

(Hi how are you?)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-17-2011, 02:58 AM

After crying in his arms for a while she looked up at him and leaned closer to him. "I'm done eating..." She whispered softly. "Can we go sit on the couch now?" A few tears still fell from her eyes, but she held them back for now. Sometime later she would recall the past events and und up in hiccupy sobs again. For now though, she was okay. "Sarunoko, I'm so glad it is you who loves me."

(fine)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-17-2011, 03:25 AM

Sarunoko rubbed her back gently as he let her cry on him shooshing her softly every now and again. He then kissed her head softly and nodded some. "Okay love." he said softly as he carefully picked her up into his arms and carried her into the living room. He figured out fairly quickly where it was that she wanted to sit and sat down on the couch placing her in his lap. "And I'm glad that you love me" he whispered quietly then wondered some what she wanted to do. He glanced up and around noting something that almost looked like a window to him though it had buttons on it and it's surface was black and reflective.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-17-2011, 06:41 PM

She curled into him on the couch and closed her eyes, just wanting to dissappear. It felt like she was fighting herself to stay awake every second. Isis reached up to the back of the couch and pulled the blanket down, attempting to spread it over her body, but only covering a small bit. Using him as a pillow she began to fall asleep. "I...I love you." Isis managed to say, knowing he wanted to hear it, and she needed to believe it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-17-2011, 06:51 PM

Sarunoko watched Isis and grinned some as he helped her a bit with the cover then smiled at her some easily. "I love you too... so very very much" he said softly and kissed her head softly and lovingly. He then moved and shifted a bit until they were both laying down and he wrapped his arms around her softly and lovingly.

(what do you think about maybe someone that Isis knew came to the house to see her and was a bit worried when they found the door unlocked then Isis asleep on Sarunoko? XD )

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-17-2011, 08:54 PM

Her body was much smaller then his and she easily curled up right ontop of him in his warm arms. Her sleep was dreamless, but comforting. Without dreams she couldn't have nightmares. Which she was very thankful to not deal with. Maybe it was because his breathing relaxed her, or maybe she was just tired.

{sure.}

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-17-2011, 09:03 PM

(hm... I'm debating on asking you if you could start or if I could... I'm not sure since I think Sarunoko would react first to someone coming in XP )

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-17-2011, 11:58 PM

(Yeah sorry. I was running off to swimming. So I figured i'd leave it open for you to reply if you wanted.)

Andre, was Isis' neightbor and best friend since they were both little. As a friend he felt it nessesary to check on her, especially since she hadn't been around the past few days, or answered texts or phone calls. So after lunch he decided to walk over and knock on the door, surprised to find it open. He pushed inside and looked around. "Isis?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-18-2011, 01:17 AM

Sarunoko slept a bit longer though soon heard the door open and feet shuffle at the front door. He woke a bit and glanced behind him come holding Isis a bit closer to him. Crap... we forgot to lock the door... I forgot to lock the door. He thought grimly though waited to see who it was before he would really get worried.

(It's okay I'm just sorry that I couldn't think of anything to say XP we were starting to watch a movie I think...)

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-18-2011, 02:11 AM

"Isis? Where are you?" The boy called called a bit louder, heading into the kitchen/livingroom area where the stairs were. He turned to look around and gasped when he saw her sleeping on the couch. "Isis?! What are you doing?" Andre cried rushing over to the side of the couch.

When Isis awoke surprised she looked up and came face to face with Andre. In a brief moment of terror she screeched loud enough to shatter glass. Well, shatter Andre's eardrums anyway. "Sarunoko, make him go away. He's scaring me." She whispered not liking a boy she didn't quite recognize being so close. Though she didn't want him to leave. Isis needed to know who he was.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-18-2011, 02:49 AM

Sarunoko was about to reach to cover Isis' mouth though he was too late and he gritted his teeth a bit when she screeched. "Love... please don't do that again... you'll make my ears bleed." he said as he put one hand on one of his ears then looked at her softly and sighed some. "Are you sure you don't know him love? He was calling for you when he was walking through the house... I'm sorry I didn't see the lock on the door." he whispered softly into her ear and knew that the male would still be recovering from the shock and the pain of the screech.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-18-2011, 06:37 PM

Isela looked at him and giggled softly. "Sorry." She said softly curling into him again. It wasn't that she didn't know Andre, but more of the fact he was scared. "I'm afraid of him." Is what she said to answer his question. Andre would probably say something about being her neighbor anyway. It didn't matter, as long as he didn't touch her she was perfectly fine.

"What the hell was that?!" Andre asked, almost falling backward when she screamed. "You sounded like a bad horror movie. Except I'm not exactly a monster." Andre looked between the two of them. "I'm her neighbor. And best friend. We've gone to school together for the past 11 years or something like that. Why is she like that? What happened?" She asked softly.*

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-18-2011, 08:56 PM

"It's okay Isis... I don't think he's going to hurt you and I won't let him... it's okay okay? I don't think he meant to scare you" Sarunoko whispered softly into her ear before kissing it gently and looking at the male listening to him some then looked back at Isis knowing that he shouldn't bring up what happened. "Nothing that concerns anyone other then me and her." he said as he looked at the male then back at Isis to see what she wanted him to do if anything.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-18-2011, 10:33 PM

Isis pulled herself up and almost cried out in pain, but she moved, wrapping the blanket completely around her. Some part of her mind clicked into place as she looked at him. It had been so long since she'd seen anyone. At least it felt long. In total it was probably only two weeks. Everything had changed though. "Andre?" She asked softly looking at him, not sure weather to be afraid or releaved.

When she spoke he smiled at her and walked over to sit on the floor infront of the couch. "Hello." He stated softly and glanced over to Sarunoko. "Who are you? Why are you here? And if you even dare try and hurt my Isis I'll come hunt you down and kill you." Andre stated, acting like an over protective brother. But he did let a smile cross his face. He wasn't ever serious about most of his threats unless the boy was horrible.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-18-2011, 10:42 PM

Sarunoko sat up fully once Isis had sat up and kissed her cheek softly. "I would never try to hurt Isis and my name is Sarunoko" he said though wasn't sure what to say about the why part... he couldn't tell the boy that he was a dragon... that wouldn't be good at all and he knew it. He glanced at Isis for help since he didn't know what to say really and knew that she would know what was wrong and why he wasn't speaking now.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 05-18-2011, 11:14 PM

Isis bit her lip for a moment, while trying to word her thoughts correctly. "He's my boyfriend. And he saved my life. My mom's dead. And I don't feel comfortable staying alone after what happened on my search for my mom." She didn't say what happened to her mom, or to her. Not yet anyway. Mostlikely he'd find out about what happened to her personally. But for now it was enough to keep him from asking questions.

"You could stay with me." Andre pointed out. "I'm sure your mother would be happier to know you were staying with my family rather than some random boy from the woods." He didn't understand the value of their relationship. After all, how was he suppose to know what actually happened out there? Andre tended to jump to conclusions that were a bit extreme. "He could be a serial killer or something Isis. How could you trust him?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-18-2011, 11:48 PM

Sarunoko bit the inside of his lip hard when the male said something about he could be a killer... he hated when people said that since he had only ever killed when he had to... like how he had killed Isis' mom... she had wanted to die and he hadn't eaten in a long time. He hated being called a killer since it wasn't true... only when he absolutely had to or him or someone else was being hurt would he kill.