DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-11-2010, 05:32 PM

Welcome to the Band

Rules of the Band
1: Try to make every practice, if you can't text me; Try to post when you can, if you can't send me a pm.
2: Follow all rules
3: Romance is allowed, you can date the other band members but nothing sexually take that somewhere else.
4: PM me all profiles
5. Have fun :D

Name
Position in the band
Bio (if you're a member say how you joined the band)
Pic

Lead Singer: Fairywaif
Lead Guitarist: DarkAngel562415
Drummer:JessehBoo
Keyboard:
Bass Player:

Band

Selena McNight
Band Member
Lead Guitarist
Selena started the band. She loved the guitar every since she was born. Her dad was a famous guitarist and she dreamt about following him in his foot steps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairywaif

Name: Mariella Stevens
Band Member or Fan: Band member
Position in the band: Lead vocalist
Bio: Mariella always wanted to sing in a band. She saw a listing in the local paper and she knew this was her big chance. She is incredibly excited to sing, and every show she works to pump the other members up. Her family was very supportive, although they wish she did something a little softer, music-wise.
Pic
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessehBoo
[IMGleft]http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/JessehBoo/Possible%20RPC/commish__band_member_1_by_hchan-d2xfpyh.png[/IMGleft]
Name: Eli Canfor
Band Member or Fan: Band Member
Position in the band: Drummer
Bio: When Eli's mother died his father bought him a drumset to get his anger and frustration out. He fell in love with the instrument and made it his passion. When he saw the audition advertisement in the paper he took a chance. He's extremely excited about this oppourtunity and though he at times can be a bit shy, hes a maniac when on the drums.

Fans

Last edited by DarkAngel562415; 10-16-2010 at 05:23 PM..

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 10-11-2010, 06:10 PM

i shot drummer!! :)