Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2011, 07:34 PM

"I suppose so... They seemed pretty sure of themselves back then when they were lecturing me about them. After a while I came to wonder if they'd ever met one themselves, being so far away from their world. I figured probably not. If they had, they probably wouldn't assume they were evil just from their mythological stories told over time which might have been their reference when telling me... When really they didn't know any real facts..." Her thinking at the time seemed pretty logical. Not many angels could come in contact with demons unless they did something bad and sent to their world for punishment. Though... Made her wonder. "Although... My grandparents had mentioned a demon coming here many years ago after escaping from her world... They wouldn't have been born then, but maybe that's how the story started... After this female demon somehow caused war between the two worlds... Though that seems a bit too much, doesn't it? I mean there are no records about that in our town's library. I should know since I read every history book there. So I don't believe a word of that ever happening. There's no proof..." She was being truthful and hopefully not rude by saying that. It was true though. No records...

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-25-2011, 02:37 AM

"It sounds as if the way you heard the stories, that the demons probably heard something similar but of the opposite here where you live" he should know, he heard whatever anyone usually said, not telepathically of course, but, just by listening, his hearing was excellent. At some times he wondered what things would be like if they weren't fighting all the time, wondered what would've happened if they never had met. He shook those thoughts from his mind as he stood in cat form stretching slightly. Word was going around the kingdom and the palace that a ball was being held as a celebration for the two to be united as lovers. Not being married, no, that party would take a lot more planning and Damien was sure his mother along with hers would have some part in it. "No offense but I think its time to go, everyone is up and about right now" this would be the best time to sneak back in. Damien wandered off in cat form and soon back to his room turning back to human keeping his door lock and taking a nice bath to clean up. Just because they were demons, didn't mean they liked to be dirty.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-25-2011, 03:00 AM

"I thought about that. You're probably right. Though, how you would know..." Still not figuring it out that the cat was human. Well... Demon... She was pretty dense sometimes about these things. Didn't bother her though.
She'd heard about preparations and sighed knowing what was to come the minute she went back in there. Being a hostess had its responsibilities and her parents weren't about to let her skip out on the account of a twisted ankle. Too bad it wasn't worse... She'd just have to endure that as she stood up, slightly wobbly, as she knelt on the tree for a minute. "Yeah. I'll head back soon." From where she stood, Katina watched the cat disappear beyond the gate, seeing nothing more than that as the fence around the garden curved, hiding the castle completely from there.
One step at a time, sometimes off balance, others with a slight wince, she made her way back to the castle. After a while of walking she felt no pain as she entered the castle from the back door and tried to sneak up to her room.

"Where were you? You knew we had plans early this afternoon. You have a role to fulfill before the party starts." Her mother stood there almost crossing her arms in a strict way while trying to act serious. She really wasn't all that strict, though by the sound of her cheerful voice, but she did mean to be serious about this.
Katina knew what would happen if she refused. She bowed her head while sighing as a way of saying 'All right, mother...'
Soon enough her pink dress was off replaced by a weird navy blue butler/waitress suit as she worked in the kitchen with the remaining preparations. Her job... Cooking everything for it. The cook was on his holidays now. It wasn't just that... It was a test to prove herself that she could be worthy in the kitchen if she ever needed to be. Made her angry. And she'd just become calm from her earlier meeting!

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-25-2011, 04:52 PM

Damien back to his normal self, took his bath and got out to dry off. Nothing odd was going on like over in his kingdom, he loved it over there for you never knew what was going to happen and if one valued his own life then they shouldn't live there. It was quite an adventure. "I believe you have something to get ready for my son" his father spoke as Damien came out with just a towel on around his waist and one over his shoulders for his hair.

"Can't you simply knock like everyone else" His father turned around while his son changed. "We have to go out and get you a nice suit" "We have one father" "They've already seen it Damien, we are to get a new one" "Fine but this time I'm picking it out" "Works for me, however this seems a bit too easy" "Maybe I'm just in a good mood" his father shrugged, after picking out the suit and it taking them about 3 hours or so. They arrived back at the mansion like house and went in to try it on.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-25-2011, 07:54 PM

After some time of brainstorming, the food was prepared and already baking in the oven. All she had to do now was make the drinks and she'd be done. May not be perfect, but it would have to be good enough for this party. Considering no one was helping her!
She tossed the cloth and towel she was using to wash and dry the dishes into the laundry hamper and went back to her family's recipe book, looking up some kind of drink. This was her test, but it didn't mean she had to follow the menu exactly. She'd go with something else as a beverage as she scanned the pages with her finger before giving up. It wasn't helpful. None of what she found looked good enough as she made her way to the pantry for options. It was full of bottles which she grabbed before decided which to use using shot glasses as samplers. Satisfied after a few tastes of each one she grabbed a punch bowl and tripled the recipe she liked best. By that time she figured she'd taken at least three hours to do all that with a bit of time to spare as she sat down to read while she waited for the timer to go off.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-04-2011, 03:47 AM

Damien was arguing with his father as he spoke about the princess down stairs "She's a fiesty one eh" "father, dont speak down upon them" "why we are better than them" "oh?" "as in we have more power" "if we have more power then why are we here" "you know very well you must wed and" his voice grew quiet as he added "you cannot be a full demon until then" damien knew this meant alot to his father, only reason he was going through with it.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2011, 03:57 AM

The timer went off indicating that dinner was ready. Katina pulled it out of the oven to let it cool first for a bit before it was served and turned the oven off. Then she walked into the living room where she was greeted by the mothers, big grins on their faces. "Creepy... What are you guys doing here? As if I don't already know." She sighed, moving aside as she held her arm out toward the kitchen door. "Go ahead and check on dinner if you're thinking what I think you are..." This annoyed her. As if she'd poison anyone or do anything weird that would make someone ill. "Excuse me... I'm going to go change now..." She bypassed the creepy mothers and walked up the stairs toward her room. She could hear yelling from somewhere, but didn't catch a single word. Probably a good thing as she entered her room and flopped down on her bed for a while. Cooking always tired her out.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-06-2011, 03:17 AM

Damien sighed "Look I dont have time for this, are you going to help me with this suit or not?" he wasn't used to suits, let alone anything like it. He had to comb his hair too, otherwise his mother would've done it for him. After getting changed and correctly looking the part, he could hear people coming into the house downstairs in the large foyer like ball room chatting about what would or could happen there. Damien's father left as he himself waited by Katina's door ready to take her hand as they were told to descend down together to make an entrance.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-06-2011, 05:18 AM

Katina could hear Damien yelling from her room and wondered why as she stood by her closet now, wondering what she should wear next. She already pulled the rebellion and the cutesy innocent looks off. The pink dress was a bit dirty from the tree so she couldn't wear that again and have her mother wonder what happened. She had to make up her mind before his father came to get her.
"Hmm..." She pulled out a baby blue puffed up short-sleeved dress that was shorter in front, reaching her knees and longer at the back, hitting the floor also having a flared out look to it. It was tough to get on with the zipper, but she managed.
After wetting her hair a bit, followed by some upward brushing, twisting and knotting, her hair was back to its original state. Her trademark. With twin feather-like barrettes under each cat ear. Good timing, too as she could hear the father approaching her door along with all the other noise from downstairs. With a quick shoe slip-on technique, she opened the door to her bedroom, stepping out.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-05-2011, 12:33 AM

Sakiko123: I am so sorry, there were a few rps I didn't see my reply on, I'm sorry you waited so long.

Damien's father smiled "You look lovely miss" he spoke being kind, no reason to get a treaty broken because of something silly as loss of manners. Katina's mother took Damien's arm as they would follow down next to assume the correct entrance as Damien's mother and Katina's father walked down next after them.

'This should be boring' Damien thought to himself, hoping that later he could sneak out and make sure no one would see him for a quick and nice break, maybe long enough to take over the night or at least until people would start wanting to leave.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2011, 01:15 AM

((It's no problem. I sometimes don't see replies right away either. I also forget to reply at times, too.))

"Thanks..." Katina wasn't sure what to say besides that, not wanting to seem rude. She liked the dress, but it wasn't her favourite... Katina had to do the same thing her mother was doing even though she hadn't practiced at all. She was too busy doing things she actually enjoyed.

'This'll be boring...' This was her own thought to herself as she hoped later she could sneak off back to her garden. The little black kitten she saw was still curious to her and she kind of wanted to see him again, still unknowing who he was. She also missed her tree.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-07-2011, 01:14 AM

(Okay, my creativity is the best during the fall and winter, and since its fall, I should be writing more)

As they descended, Katina's father eventually announced the two children's engagement, as this party was meant to be known for it. It was to celebrate two sides coming together in order to bring peace, happiness, and even love between the two children. Damien was quite bored, the evening was only started as the father daughter and mother son dance had begun. Eventually switches off from daughter-father to daughter-Damien's father until each of the sides parents from both sides had danced with the children.

Now the waltz was beginning to play, Damien wasn't sure if he would be able to do this as gracefully as some would hope and wish to. Slowly starting, playing the strings, he could hear each instrument, that is until his hands linked with Katina's. Her left with his right hand, his left hand upon her waist at a good level, and her right hand upon his upper left arm as it was known to be correct to dance that way.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-07-2011, 04:08 AM

Dancing with the father/mother of the groom/wife-to-be at the first ball attended was customary to many kingdoms including this one. Any waltz, however, made Katina daze out with all the movement of others around her and the occasional spinning which would make her dizzy eventually. She dreaded that as she danced with first her own father, then with Damien's and so forth till she could feel her head spin. Next, without realizing it at first, she felt a hand grab her own as her right arm got pulled to a shoulder then soon after feeling the same hand grab her left hand and an arm wrap around her waist. The traditional and correct waltzing way, in other words, as the music started a slow song. Katina in her dazed form could feel the other person leading the way and barely noticed she was following the lead. It didn't take long before the crowd of people ceased their dancing around them and stood on the side allowing Katina to get her focus back. And who did she see dancing with her? None other than Damien, the guy she hated in the world right now! But there was something odd about this... He seemed nervous... Made her nervous as she stepped on his foot accidentally. And with her heel, too!

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-07-2011, 04:39 AM

Damien flinched a bit at her stepping on his foot and realized she picked up on being nervous as well. Taking a deep breath without showing anyone, he stood up straighter, his demonic hearing picking up every stepping, music, and other sounds in the room. He focused on the music and then started to move, sweeping Katina along with him in a graceful dance saying "Relax, its okay" he wasn't trying to be mean about anything either, he even placed on a reassuring smile as well, his eyes also seemed a bit softer.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-07-2011, 04:48 AM

Katina noticed his change of expression right away. She was sure he'd yell out in pain for her heel and then push her away. Instead this happened... He seemed... Kind... Took her by surprise. So much she'd forgotten all about this being her first dance with a guy her own age. "O-okay..." They were both nervous about it, but after that she felt less nervous as she continued to follow his lead. After a while the others joined in and surprisingly Katina felt no dizziness this time.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-07-2011, 05:07 AM

(Sorry wasn't much for you to go off on, I am getting better at that though)

Damien stopped the dance, bowing slightly while kissing her hand gently, he stepped away sneaking out away before anyone could see him. The parents were too busy dancing or talking about the wedding and the future grand-children that they wanted. Damien had realized a couple hours went by and no one really noticed, he didn't mind dancing but wasn't too fond of it. Damien had found a way to the top of the tree that Katina normally say under when she wanted to get away.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-07-2011, 05:19 AM

((I got used to working that way when I started role-playing years ago. No worries. :P))

She was dazed out again as he kissed her hand and stood there for several minutes before realizing he was gone. She spotted him a few meters away however. He was doing exactly what she wanted to do, but before she could do it, the parents walked toward her. She thought she'd be ambushed by them, but they bypassed her and walked toward the kitchen. Once she was sure they were gone and no one else was watching, she was off holding her pumps in her hand as she ran toward her safe haven, not knowing anyone else was there as she'd lost sight of where Damien had gone. She shrugged it off and sat under her favourite tree, soon watching the moon and stars after setting her pumps on the ground. She hated them and was glad they were off.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-07-2011, 05:38 AM

Damien realized that Katina was sitting there under the control, he was startled to where he fell out of it, however, he was lucky enough to catch himself while turning into the cat she had spoken to before. 'Crap, crap, crap, that was waaaaaay too close' he thought to himself, slowly opening his eyes realizing he landed on her lap.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-07-2011, 05:52 AM

Katina jumped and nearly screamed as the small furry thing landed on her lap, thinking it was something else... The thing on her lap was bigger than what she thought was a furry thing with eight legs... Made her rethink this as it had to be something else small and furry as she felt ears. She looked down with one eye and felt relieved when she saw the kitten, opening both eyes.

"You again? You startled me." She picked the kitten up and held him at eye level before nuzzling his cheek then set him down on her lap again. "Still don't know where you came from, but I'm glad you came back. I was getting bored in there. Dancing... The ballroom full of people... Ugh... Felt too crowded in there. But I'm sure you can't understand that pain, being small enough to dodge everything and anyone who crosses your path." Her voice had a slight annoyed and irritated tone to it as she rambled on about the ballroom then softened near the end.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-07-2011, 06:02 AM

"Actually I understand alot of where you are coming from" the kitten spoke adding "I deal with it on a daily basis, or used to that is" the kitten added. The moon was high above and lovely, for some reason Damien was thinking how lovely Katina looked under the bright moon with the few clouds and sparkling stars surrounding it. Though he only looked up at Katina rather than the moon, just watching her, it was cute while he was in that form at least.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-07-2011, 06:12 AM

Katina didn't notice the cat was talking now, having not earlier... Though, anything in this world was possible so her mind probably just told her it was normal for cats to talk... For anything that normally couldn't.
"You're so small though... Dodging is probably easier for you when you have obsessive parents... I'd love that."

She stopped talking then and focused on the moon and stars herself as they lit the sky. It'll be a full moon soon, however... Not a good sign... But she'd forget about that for now as she continued to watch. She was also petting the kitten on the head and back without realizing it as she dazed out again, wondering what came over that guy earlier... Couldn't be the same one she met a day or so earlier... She was so dazed she didn't notice the kitten staring at her.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-07-2011, 10:55 PM

(sorry went to bed)

"You can change your outlook if you are not happy with it, can't you?" he was talking about her changing into her own animal or something like that. "And trust me" the cat rolled its eyes "My parents are just as bad as yours" Damien figured he would keep these meetings secret, though he shouldn't do this on a full moon night, that was fo sure the dumbest thing a demon could do.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-08-2011, 09:33 PM

((Heh. No problem. My computer reset itself before I could even type a word... Then the internet wouldn't work after that... So... Yeah... I'm responding now before it does that again...))

"I actually haven't figured that out yet... My parents never thought it necessary for me to start training early in that way. They'd prefer that I become "normal"... As in housewife type without any distractions... I have however been trying to train myself all the things angels should know, but I'm not having much luck..." She didn't want to admit it, but by this time and with her self-training, she was pretty close to longer being an angel of any class. It was pretty embarrassing which was probably why full moons scared her so much. She'd read one time that at a certain age and with the final full moon, all angel powers born with would cease to exist. Her parents had been very neglecting of this and figured she could just start again from scratch at a later time...

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-09-2011, 03:04 PM

(At least you didn't write it all out and then it reset, that would suck, happens to me alot)

"Why not ask your betrothed? I am sure he might be willing to teach you, himself" the cat spoke closing his eyes and laying there just waiting for her reply. Though he himself, was shocked to hear that he spoke those words, but, it sounded like their parents were the same. Damien did everything on his own, of course they helped with walking and speaking, but, the rest was on his own. That was just the way the demons did things, no love for you, no love for anyone or anything but being a demon. He was defiantly glad to be a half born and not a full like his parents.

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 04:21 AM

"I'm not sure... We don't exactly go hand in hand... Though..." She remembered the earlier dance and how friendly he looked then, but it could just as easily be an act in front of the parents. Her facial expression changed then at the thought. 'What a creep!' It angered her. "I doubt he'd accept that... Besides, I've been working too long and hard for anyone to interfere with my progress so far." She was being stubborn again, always wanting to things herself, even if it would be crucial. She was used to it, never wanting help from anyone. Even if it could help move her training along faster, she'd feel weird for not accomplishing it herself.