Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 12:27 AM

Alex sighed. "Stubborn..." He said as he walked back into the room. He put the ring away and his heart sank. Sure it was his past, but he just proved to her that he was changed. He was! Dammit, he thought, he has never felt this....awful before. And he agreed still she was being a child, if she could not trust him, then why should she marry him? After all he was a no good ass, he's slept around, done a few bad things in his life.

He sighed and decided he would go outside. Where his father followed.
"Father, Im not in the mood, so please save it..." He said but his father spoke anyways.

"She will learn to love you" His father said, Alex grew angry.
"How father? Hm? How!? Ive probably slept with half of the people that work for her, not to mention everyone knows I would screw anything that looked nice" He said trying not to raise his voice.

" I mean, why the hell would she love me? Shes stuck with a old man who thinks with his...welll you know" He said still upset. His father stayed silent. "She is probably up there asking her mother to call the whole thing off, and do I blame her? No of course not. I was stupid to think anyone would think I could be a better man" He said and sat on a bench and put his head in his hands, he let out a few tears.

His father never spoke, he just went inside. Alex looked at the ring. "Ive messed up my whole life before I knew....I could of had something so...amazing....and every time she looks at me, she must wonder who I will cheat n her with, " He sighed he would never harm her in any way, but it was clear Beckkaa did not believe him.

Alex gained composer and headed inside to the party, he had a few glasses of wine and stayed to himself for the most part.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 01:01 AM

beckaa sat down with her mother for a while, they were silent. Just thinking separately . Beckaa thinking about what she was going to do, her mother on how to fix things.

"You should give him a chance, Beckaa." She said softly.

"Heard that before, too. I heard the 'i won't hurt you' as well. Only bother were from William."

"they're two different people!"

"they have the same personalities and the same flavors." Beckaa protested, turning a page of a book.

"Fine then. William married your cousin. Alex is attempting to have a life with you, and you are throwing it away. He is willing to change for you." Her mother said and went over to her, stroking her hair. "If you don't trust him, than trust me when I say things will work." her mother whispered to her, kissing her forehead.

"but I trust your word. It's his that I don't. And nothing can change that. A ring doesn't give me any proof at all." she said.

Her mother sighed, irritated and threw her hands up in defeat, walking outside the room. She was not ready to let her daughter be stubborn. She was going to give Alex a few pointers.

going outside she stood in front of him. It was surprising, Beckaa's mother had black hair, tanned skin, green eyes shaped like a cat's. There was not one trait that Beckaa inherited from her. "Don't give up on her. I know she can be stubborn, and that's my fault. I was stengy on the genetics I passed down to her." she said, attempting to cheer him up before sighing and sitting down next to him.

"Beckaa... Is a very particular girl. When she was little, she refused to wear any form of a dress... She wore boy's clothes, and threw a fit of we put even a bow in her hair..." she began softly. "She grew up the phase died off. She still refused to wear certain colors, or be forced in a certain crowd. she had no friends going through a lot, accept William. William was a family friend's son. they grew up together and were inseparable. They were like twins. One died without the other. At the age of fourteen they were courting. Alex was like you, all he wanted was to play, and was about to get Beckaa into the habit. She was weak minded because of her father's death. She loved her father very much, and found it hard to survive without him. So she leaned on William. He pulled her along like a lost puppy until one day, a rumor got to her that he was bedding her cousin, and she caught them together.

Beckaa was broken. It was hard to get her out of her room, to eat or to drink. It got to the point that we feared she'd die. I'm not sure what happened but she moved on. Her coming out party she was a new person. Eager to find that next person, even though she closed off her heart with walls of steel. And now, us putting her with you is hard on her. She sees William in you and loves you, but is scared to be hurt again. She does not hate you. But calling her a child like you did brought a bad memory back to her. It hurt her. And then with the pressure of being with someone eveeryone sees as a cheat... She's trying but at times, bottled up emotions just eat at her. just go talk to her. She will listen. She's stubborn, I know. But you can reason with her." Her mother advised him.

She knew that it wasn't her place to give that story to him, but someone had to. plus it'd get him motivated to talk to her.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 01:18 AM

Alex listened to her. He still had no idea what he would say, but he would do anything to win her over..."Thanks..and I would do anything fro her" He said getting up to go talk to Beckkaa, he made his way through the crowed, people staring and mocking him and eyeing him, a few girls even waved a smile, Alex did not care, he only wanted on girl, one woman in his life and he was about to try and get her.

He made his way to the room and let himself in. He sat beside Beckkaa and sighed. "Please, hear me out" He said before she could kick him out. He sighed and he had no idea where to start.

"Look...Im sorry for what I said...but to be honest I was more hurt than anything that you ...doubted me, I dont blame you I guess, But I thought for sure after last night you truly believed I have changed..." He looked at the floor. "Your mother told me about him, and how I am just like him to you, and that hurts me." He said knowing the subject hurt her as well.

"But I thought....I thought that if I gave you something that meant everything to me...that you could see That I do love you and I would never hurt you..." He sighed and stood up and walked away before he spoke again.

"My mother died when I was a kid, I didnt understand at the time why or how she died, I saw what it did to my father and O never wanted to give or receive that kind of pain, My father never remarried or even slept around, I did. As I got older I never let myself get to close to anyone, so yes I used women" He said. "But then last night...was so amazing and so real...I thought you could accept that I have and will change for you. I will." He came back and got on his knees in front of her.

He begged, tears in his eyes. "I would and will do anything you want to prove this to you! Ill never joke about Sex again, hell I wont even come on to you ! Id do anything to prove to you that I am not a worthless ass Beckkkaa" He said putting his head in her lap. "But with all that said...If you can never truly love me, or trust me, Ill leave you be, you deserve nothing but the best, and thats not me. I could be that guy I really could...." He said and stood again, facing away from her.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 03:13 AM

Beckaa listened silently, flinching when he brough up william and looking down. She couldn't stand to talk about him anymore. His name was a curse and she could hardly stand it. And yes, alex reminded her of him...

Frowning when she saw him with tears. In his eyes, begging her to be with him, tears of her own rolled down her cheeks and she stood,going over to him and hugging him from behind, sobbing silently. She let all the tears fall that never did before looking back up at him, walking to face him before pressing her lips to his for a slow, sweet kiss.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered softly against his lips. "I do love you, Alex. I'm just scared you'll leave me, or hurt me... and I can't deal with that. Not again." She told him honestly.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 03:17 AM

Alex smiled a weak on, his eyes still wet from the tears he shed. " I wont do so, I will never do such a thing, I swear it on my mothers ring" He said and he meant it, his mother was everything to him, and he loved her, and now he felt a love even greater with beckkaa, he cant bare the thought of living without her.

"Its ok, I dont blame you..." He sad still feeling down about his past, it never bothered him until now, when his past hurts someone it hurts him to...."So you will be with me still?" He asked weakly hugging her and hoped to the gods she would stay with him, her loved her so much.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 03:26 AM

She sighed, holding him close to her and stroking his cheek,smiling faintly. "I will stay with you. Not because our parents want it because I do. I love you so much, Alex..." she breathed to him, closing her eyes as she leaned her head against his chest. "I will accept the ring, and I will do my best to be a wife you can be proud of." She promised him.

She smiled softly to herself. Beckaa was happier than she ever thought possible. She loved Alex, despite the rumors. She knew some of the things he did and hoped to god he could stay faithful to her. But shed give him two chances. If he lost them, it was over.

Kissing his cheek she smiled playfully up at him. "Do you want to dance, or stay up here and talk?" She asked him gently, smiling.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 04:35 AM

Alex smiled he was so happy. "Here" He said pulling out his mothers ring. "I would love to dance, you still have to show everyone how pretty i am" He laughed and gave her a wink. he lead her inside to dance, twirling her away and then back into his arms, he knew people talked and he didnt care.

"You know, I think were the latest gossip, are you ok with that? It might be a regular thing" He said smirking, he meant that they would be talked about fro awhile, noone was going to trust him very much.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 11:39 AM

She smiled, putting it on her fing finger. It fit perfectly, as if it was made for her. And she smiled at him."Of course..." she said, letting him twirl her around, spin with her. The world was a blur when she danced with him. She could hardly care about the dirty looks or glares, even the whispers and the beginning of rumors that came her way. She knew her friends were already bashing the rumors as soon as they began, and Beckaa was greatful.

"I could hardly care, because you're not the old Alex anymore. You're my Alex." she whispered to him, pressing a small kiss to his lips and laying her head against his chest.

It was almost and hour before dinner when the music stopped. It was a social time that let people calm their speeding hearts before dinner, so no one ended up getting sick. Beckaa took Alex's hand and took him back to the window seat where her friends still were.

"You two! Rumors are already starting! You know how many we had to bash by now?" Beth whined, though she clearly enjoyed seeing the gossip barbie's downhearted. "But i have no complaints. I love the faces of disappointed peoople for dinner." she said, smiling over to her own fiance and blushing.

"Well, don't be too rude. The party isn't even close to over until you opened the present I got you..." Beckaa said, hugging her friend and kissing her cheek.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 10:43 PM

Alec enjoyed there dance and was happy to join her and her friends. When they brought up the gossip alex smiled a bit. "Well, I thank you for bashing them, but I am afraid I am a pledge of disaster! There will be more, but I am so lucky to have a women trust in me" He said kissing beckka's hand. He loved her so, and he was so happy she took his mothers ring. It was a symbol of true love, which he knew he had with Beckkaa, he also knew life was never going to be easy, but as long as she trusts his words of anyone's else's, he has nothing to worry about, that, and her mother and his father were on his side, and he was sure once everyone saw how he has changed the rumors would stop, of course there were always those who thought "Once a cheat, always a cheat, once a loser, always one" But he wanted to prove them all wrong.

He smiled and looked at beth. " I am so sorry, I didn't even get you anything...Maybe after supper I can dance with you? I am very good and it would be fun, and thank you for allowing me to be here" He said and gave her a bow, then tirned to beckkaa and kiss her cheek. " I love you" He whispered.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 11:07 PM

Beckaa laughed, holding his hand after he kissed it.

"It's always a pleasure to help a friend. And don't worry about it... I must admit I'm more of a social bug. I'm not good with dancing, never was. I think all my talent was stolen by Becky." she said, smiling as she fanned herself before sighing and opening the windows to let some fresh air in, unable to stand how warm the room was becoming.

Smiling, Beckaa looked towards the dining rooms. "I can't wait until you see you gift, though. Besides, it came from both me and Alex... He had no time to get a gift so I put in a little effort on his part." she said, trying to make Alex calm down about it. Beth hated to see people fret over not getting her something. Her birthday was a party, meant to be enjoyed, gift or no. She was just greatful to have friends that had her back. Always.

"Well then, I thank you both." she said, smiling and standing, curtsying. "I have a few duties to tend to before dinner. Enjoy yourselves." she said, excusing herself in a mannered way.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 11:39 PM

Alex smiled. "Why thank you" He said to beth, then smiled at his love. " I cant believe she turned down me down" He said playfully. "I am a great dancer" He said and helped himself to some wine. He looked at beckkaa then asked her "What did we get her?" He said now laughing. He thought he should at least know what it was he and beckkaa got her. "Still, I feel bad For not getting her anything, but I guess its too late" He said and sighed, kissing Beckkaas hand has he held it.

Her hands were so soft it was almost a tease, he has never known a women to have such..softness.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-19-2011, 11:53 PM

Beckaa giggled. "That's my Beth. She hates dancing. She goes to parties with dancing, but she always had, a thousand right feet. She just couldn't pick up. so she dropped it for going into other arts. Playing violin and piano, painting, sketching, writing. She's the brains of our group. Her skin is the roughest of all of ours. It's a wonder her fiance ever got under it." she joked.

Smiling when he kissed her hand, she kissed the corner of his lips and leaned against him, her head against his shoulder. She was more than content being in his company, and let it show to him. and as she was, she couldn't help but look at that ring with a happy, dreamy gaze. She was looking forward to spending the rest of her life with him. If that's how long they lasted. But she could always dream, even if they didn't last.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 12:20 AM

He smiled leaning into her as well. "Well, I am glad you love dancing with me at least" He said with a smile. Then wondered when and what was for dinner, he helped himself to another class of wine. "So, your gonna love me even when I am old?" He said teasing her, though they were very far apart on age, and he knew he would grow old and die off before she even had grey hair. That thought made him a bit sad though and he tried not thinking to much of it.

(sorry for shortness :/ )

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 12:37 AM

She smiled and held him close to her. "Dancing is the one thing I love more than any other art. It was just something i had passion for when i was little. I'm happy to have somebody who enjoys it as much as I do." she told him and kissed his cheek.

Pausing at the comment about him being old and then laughing. "My dear, you will never grow old to me. You'll be forever immortal." she joked, pressing a kiss to his forehead and she smiling, playing with the buttons on his suit, subtly teasing him. He knew what she was teasing him about, and wondered if it'd frustrate him at all.

[[ is okay. I'm running low on ideas as well, but things will speed up eventually. ]]

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 12:46 AM

(( Yeah I know Im sure one of us will throw something in haha ))

He just smiled at her. "If I was to be immortal you would have to be aswell, I cannot see my life without you in it" He said kissing her forehead, and when she teased him he gave a slight blush. "Please My dear, if you want me alone just ask" He said giving her a wink. He then laid his hand on her knee, slowly reaching upwards as to tease her back.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 12:53 AM

[[ what if he really did end up accidentally immortal? Like some witchy person thing came in and cursed him?]]

Beckaa smiled, undoing one button on his shirt. "That's fine by me, love." she said, smiling when he teased her back and she smirked, presing her lips to his in a teasing kiss, daring him to kiss her and touch her. she just wondered if he would or not. She was just a little curious as to how much he could take...

with that in mind, she let her hand slowly go down to the top hemn of his trousers, and she played with the top of them, teasing him once more, though it was mostly playful, not serious. "Maybe I am asking.." she whispered.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 01:01 AM

(( that would be cool! Haha, and maybe she was not so he had to live knowing he would never die? And maybe before all that a girl or a maid or one of her friends came on to him? Just a bit of drama before we get to the tragic romance stuff haha. But I love the idea if his ending up immortal, watching her grow, he could keep it a secret for many years until becckka sees that Alex is not aging like he should???"))

He smiled, he was rather turned on now, and he didnt really mind it. He raised his hand up her dress and rubbed the inside of her thighs, he smirked. "Well, if your asking, what are we still doing here" He said looking into her eyes now. It was hard to be a gentlemen with her teasing him like this, he liked it, but he wouldn't be too happy if she teased him to the point where he needed her, and stopped.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 01:17 AM

[[Maybe... What if he wasn't aging, and he was immortal, but Beckaa had some kind of heritage that turned her into something of an enchantress or something? she'd be slightly immortal, not age, but be able to be killed easily.]]

Beckaa shivered slightly, feeling him touch her skin and instantly knew what she wanted and she smiled. "Do you wish to go somewhere, more private?" she questioned softly, still playing with the hemn of his trousers, teasing his lips with her own. she wanted him, not in he area they were, but if they went somewhere more private...

she wouldn;t let it get too far, just a little touching and kissing was all she needed to be satisfied, if Alex was willing to give her that much.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 01:23 AM

[[ Sounds great! would she know of it and kept it a secret? and maybe alex didnt know he had been cursed?]]

Alex fiddled with her dress, and he smiled. "Id love that" He had not expected beckkaa to agree or want him, or even let him touch her for that matter before the wedding. "We better hurry if we want to make it to supper" He said giving her ear a lick.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 01:39 AM

[[She would know about it... she would actually witness it happen... =3 ]]

Beckaa smiled, smoothing her skirts before taking his hand, leading him up the stairs to a room far from the party, making sure no one would notice, and went inside. It was an elegant room, full of different pastel colors. it was a bit girly but it would do.

Closing the door she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her lips to his, kissing him softly.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 02:39 AM

[[ oh i see XD would he know about it? or should he be under a sleeping spell or already passed out...?]]

Alex smiled when they were alone, he kissed her back slipping his hand up her dress. "Im so happy where alone..." He said in between kissing her, his hand reached her undergarments and he stopped, unsure of how far she was willing to go.

((Sorryhad dinner XD))

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 02:50 AM

[[ what if the guy who'd kill for Beckaa was an enchanter passing unto him a curse and her the hard life of being an enchantress, basically cursing them both?]]

Beckaa pulled him close to her, unbuttoning his shirt and running her hands over his chest, smiling up at him. "Me too..." she said, sliding his hand down a bit. She'd let him have a little fun, but there were some places he wasn't going to be able to go. "Not too far..." she whispered to him, kissing him again.

[[it's okay. Prolly gonna showere here in a sec, so if I poof i'm showering.]]

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 03:17 AM

[[ haha ooo I like that!!! XD ok!!! it should happen after there wedding though haha]]

He smiled when she pushed his had away from its destination. "Well, then, how far can I go?" He said kissing her deeply, he removed his had from under her dress and felt up her body, she felt soo good he thought. It was going to be awful going back to dinner if he was left this excited, but he would never rush her into anything.

[[ hha as long as u come back O.O lol!]]

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 03:22 AM

[[ I was thinking it would happen before they're binded them together and made them man and wife.]]

"Almost anywhere else but there..." she purred to him, returning his kiss and taking off the over coat to his suit, and tracing his muscle lines with her fingers, smiling against his lips. "I love a healthy, fit man." she purred seductively to him.

[[ and I may be back for a while. But i have school so my mom will eventually nag meh.]]

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-20-2011, 04:05 AM

[[ ok good idea ]]

Alex smiled, kissing her back, his hands wondered her body, her waste, her thighs, her ass, he thought has his hands went there. " I am a very strong man, thank you very much" He said teasing her back.