Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 04-01-2012, 04:22 AM

Name: Richard

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-01-2012, 04:44 AM

Name: Aero
Position: Prince

Last edited by Kiyoto; 04-03-2012 at 03:30 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2012, 05:23 AM

Richard was a knight of the royal army. He was also the second in command as well many of the knights in army was surpise how he manage to move up the ranks. Richard had join the army when he was 17 and thru the years he had climb up the ranks past many old men who was jealous of this male's strenght and skill. But he did had one weakness but no one never could find out about it cause if anyone found out he probbly would be in big trouble. But Richard had an secret...a secret that he shares with no one. And that was he had feelings for the prince but due to his status he couldn't say anything.

Richard got up as usual like every morning really earily and got dressed. He grabs his coat and puts it on before making his way to the door. he grabs his sword from the table and ties it to his belt then leaves his room. Richard sighs deeply to himself and walks down the hallway as he didn't want to be late to see the king.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-01-2012, 05:31 AM

Aero woke as his shades were drawn back. The advisors his father had assigned to care for him were bustling about the room. One drawing a bath for him, while the other laid out his clothes for the day. With a sigh, the male slips out of his bed and into the bathroom. His father seemed to think Aero was still a mere child who needed to be looked after every seccond, but he was almost eighteen, and soon would be married to take over his father's throne. He sighs lightly and takes his bath the hot water felt good. After he was dressed, he moves to the window and looks out to see the guards in the courtyard. One caught his eyes, and a slight flutter moved in his heart. He turned a slight shade of pink watching his father's seccond in command walking towards the throne room. He turned away grabbing his overshirt and moved to the door. He hurried down the stairs of the tower where his room was located at, and moved to the room by the side of the throne room. He peeked in wanting to get his bearings about his father's mood for the day before entering.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2012, 05:50 PM

The king looks at Richard who walked in and bow down infront of him. "Ahh Sir Richard I must congtrats you on the sucess of taking care of the western army." Richard looks up at him and bows his head as he spoke with gracious tone within his voice. "It was my honor to serve, m'lord. I do everything in my power to protect this kingdom and the royal family." says. The king couldn't help but to chuckle "Well thats good to know that such fine people like yourself serve me. Now I have another task for you." Richard looks at the king "Another task?" says he was curious on what he was needed to do. "Yes, as you know my son, Aero. Is set to get married so he can take over once after I am gone." he coughs alittle. Poor king he had been falling ill and it seem just to get worst. Richard watches as he was worried the king would pass befor the prince ever marries. And that was another problem he didn't want to see the prince get married to another. He wish it was him but he keeps his mouth shut. And waiting for the king to catch his breath.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-01-2012, 07:49 PM

Aero sighs and then opens the door completely. He stepped through the opening into the throne room, before passing over to his father. He gently kneeled by the edge of the throne and took his father's hand. "Father, you should be resting" he says slightly worried himself, he had already lost his mother. If he lost his father now before he came of age and married, the head advisor to his father would be in charge of affairs until he did marry. He kept his eyes off of the knight and on his father he didn't wish to risk confrentation.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2012, 08:07 PM

Richard heard the door open and turns his head to see Aero walking in. His heart always starts beating fast every time he saw the prince. Turning his head while watching the prince head to his father's side. "Yes I think I should agree with Prince Aero. Whatever it is you want to tell me can wait until later. You need to rest.." The ill king would groan looking to his son then to the knight. "I will tell you only one part..the rest will wait later. I have assigned you to look after Aero. I will explain why once I get some rest." slowly standing up. Richard nods and motion the servents that took care of the king helps him out of the throne room. Richard watches the king leave wondering why he needed to protect the prince maybe those rumors he heard was true. "Your father does alot for this country..it will be a sad day when he passes." says softly. he knew how it felt to loose a parent. Since his mother died when he was ten. His father who was the king's advisor had never remarried since her death.

Last edited by Bellinda; 04-01-2012 at 08:13 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-01-2012, 08:22 PM

Aero stood as his father was helped out of the throne room. He runs his fingertips along the arm to the throne by which he had been kneeling. He herd the knights words, but for a moment he remained silent. His eyes on the throne...to lose his father, then to one day take his place. What if he wasn't good enough? What if when he became king, he led the kingdom his father had worked so hard to build to ruin... Aero had a deep fear of these thoughts coming true, but never spoke of it to anyone. It was his duty to take over, and as prince and his father's loyal son he had to know his place. He jumps slightly hearing the slight klink of armor from the knight behind him, and turns his attention back to him. "Yes" he says in a low voice "he will be well missed."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2012, 08:51 PM

The knight watches the prince then looks away. Deep down he wanted so much to take the prince into his arms and tell him everything would be ok. And of course the time was going short he wanted so much to tell Aero how he felt and so on. "So I supposed I will be guarding you. Since..." pauses for an moment. He was fighting his self had not to tell him especial here cause there was still some people around to hear. "Since you are heir to the throne and there are those who wants to take it." Richard says. He fixes his armor alittle as part of it came loose around his arm. He ties it back up around his wrists. "Anyway shouldn't you get to your lessons, your highness?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-01-2012, 09:05 PM

A simple sigh escapes Aero. He knew that the knight wanted to tell him something, but instead of just being honest he seemed intent on keeping it hidden. He turns away without a word and walks down the steps, back towards the side hall. He pauses a moment and then looks over at him. "I want to see you...in my chambers tonight." he says "alone." With that being said, he turns away and continues his journey across the room and out into the hall. A slight smile then replaces his serious one. He was surprised at himself, that he had actually been bold enough to say and ask that of the knight.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2012, 09:23 PM

Richard blinks when he heard the prince say he wanted him to come to the prince's room. And alone for that matter. He couldn't say no anyway, he just simple bows "Yes your highness" looking up watching him going out into the hallway. Right now he wonder if this decision for protecting the prince must be orders from his father. Maybe he should go see his father since the king was resting to see why he needed to protect Aero. He should be follow Aero but he would be safe with another guard that was under his command until he had time to do so himself. He walks out of the throne and heads toward the king's advisor's room where his father should be in. Richard moves to the door and knocks lightly on the door waiting for his father's voice to answer.

(Mind rping the part of Richard's father? Since I did yours.)

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-01-2012, 09:26 PM

"Enter" says a voice from behind the door.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2012, 09:53 PM

Richard opens the door and steps inside the studies. His armor hits lightly agaisnt the door when he closes it. Then he would turn toward the man who had more robes that the king. "Fath...I mean Advisor Andarc. I have heard from his majesty. That my unit has been assigned to protect the prince." knew he almost messed up there at the first. Andarc was indeed his father but it was better for Richard to call him by name. "Is it the rumors I have heard is the reason to this?" Of course he knew the king told him to protect but it was his unit as well to protect the prince also.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-01-2012, 10:11 PM

The man looks up from his books over towards his son. He sighs for a moment "the kingdom is beeing in need of some redirection. Many problems have been arising, and it is crutial we put them to a stop now before the prince is harmed."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-01-2012, 10:23 PM

Richard listens to his father and nods "Yes I supposed there are those who wants to harm the prince before he can take the throne." stares down and closes his eyes. he would need to do everything to protect the prince he loves so dear. He opens his eyes and looks at his father "And with the king's illness anyone will try to take that change. But that won't happen with me and my men around. We will protect the prince with our lifes."

Last edited by Bellinda; 04-01-2012 at 10:25 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 12:27 AM

"See to it that you do, the fate of the kingdom rests with that prince. In turn his life rests in your hands, all is intertwined. Make sure you take good care of him" he says.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 12:33 AM

It was no surpised how stress Aero was in. Everything rests heavy on the prince's shoulders. Richard stares down for an moment before looking up at his father "Yes father..I will." he knew he had let that slip but he wanted to say that. "Then if you excuse me then I need to check in on my men." turns and heads to the door.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 12:35 AM

He watches him go. Taking a slight breath.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 12:40 AM

The knight walks out of the advisor's room and heads down the hall. he knew it would be some time before night fall but he still wonders why or what reason for the prince to call to his room. Richard only had to wait until then he would check on some trainees his unit had gotten. Richard messes with the strap on his sword abit as he walks down the hall. First he decide to check on the prince since he wanted to make sure he was find. He heads to the other side of the castle where the studies are. He opens the door after dismissing the guard before walking in. "Your highness?"looking around the room as this studies was praticely a library with twice as books in it.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 12:46 AM

He peeks his head out of one of the isles looking over at the knight. "I'm here" he says, then walks out with a pile of books in his hands. A slight sigh escapes him, there was so much to learn and to do before he became king. Day in and day out it was training, or it was studying. He looks over at the knight "Are you alright?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 12:54 AM

Richard blinks at the pile of books that Aero was carrying. He quicky walks over to him and takes some so he wouldn't carry so much. "Here let me get that.." says before moving over to the table. he place the books on it before looking over at the prince "Of course I'm ok..just alot on my mind. I was just going to check on the new recuits that are in training. But I came by to see how you..r studies was coming along." Richard wish he just go ahead and say it but you never could tell who would be listening. So maybe he could say it tonight when they was alone just the two of them.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 12:58 AM

He smiles at him. "I'm alright, don't worry about it" he moves back to the bookcase to get more books. He opened one of them, it was on the history of the kingdom and its people. He takes a breath "I know something is on your mind." HE looks at him "what is it? I was going to wait and ask, I still wish to see you tonight but...I would like to know whats going on with you?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 01:06 AM

Richard leans against the table picking up one of the books from the pile. He opens it reading a few pages from it to himsel. So nervous he was about the secret he had. He was just afraid that someone would walk in and hear him say what he truely want to say. Richard stars at the book before looking up at the prince. "Its not something I should say here. If anyone walked in and heard my true feelings I surely will be punished. Its best we wait until tonight, your highness." says softly.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-02-2012, 01:14 AM

He looks over at the other male. "Y-your true...feelings?" he tilts his head a bit and takes a slight breath. "If that is what you wish sir knight, then so be it" he nods. He then turns back to his books and opens it looking into it. It was on the lineage of the kings.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-02-2012, 01:40 AM

Richard sets the book down and pushes himself off the table. "I will let you get back to your studies, Prince Aero. I will see you tonight.." says. He walks to the door and opens it walking out to send the guard back to his post. Richard runs his hand thought his hair as he just didn't know why he just go ahead and say it. But it was true if someone had walking in and heard Richard telling the prince about his feelings he felt for the prince. He would had lost his rank and probbly put in the dungoen by his father or the king.

(Wanna skip alittle to night time?)