Hau
i'm so Awful

Old 03-11-2011, 03:20 AM

Anyone have any faerie pets they don't want xD

I was never able to achieve anything on that site.

Undefinable

Old 04-24-2011, 04:19 PM

Woah. I haven't been on for quite the while. It was cute and amusing when I was younger, but that faded away in only a few months of playing. While I never really achieved a whole lot, it was still fun for the time being. Though I was in total, absolute shock when this baby penguin (Boochie the Baby Bruce ; if my memory serves me right.) shot one of my pets and turned them into a baby. Can't say I really enjoy baby pets. I no longer hold access to my first account because I forgot the password and I forgot the email that went along with it. While it was a decent childhood experience, my username and pet / petpet names were quite cringe worthy. Underscores, cliche words, x's, numbers, etc. :gonk:

Guivre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Guivre Send a message via Yahoo to Guivre

Old 05-01-2011, 06:34 AM

Aw, to your credit, Undefinable, it just is really hard to come up with original names/spellings on such a populated site.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 07-14-2011, 07:12 PM

Awwww! I remember Neopets! I used to play that ALL the time when I was younger. Now that I'm thinking of it, I might like to try and recall my old username and password and log on and see what's new and fun in the little world of Neopets, or Neopia or whatever it was called haha I loved those adorable little pets! And being able to build and stock your home. I loved all the freebies too :] I liked earning Neopoints or whatever they were and then buying all the yummy looking things haha and then showing them off in my gallery, man I miss that site! Thanks for reminding me of it! :]

darkmystery11234
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-25-2011, 07:11 PM

i remember when i was younger i would go on that site all the time. but then it changed alot :/

Kaylesha Blackheart
Go Go Samurai!

Old 08-16-2011, 04:38 PM

I'm still on Neopets, and I'm loving the Habitarium.
Facebook also has a Neopets game that gives you Neopoints and prizes to use on the site. FB is finally useful for something besides gaming and gossip. :P

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 08-17-2011, 02:37 PM

I'm seriously considering going back to Neopets.....

...and I'm 20. I feel so ashamed. BUT ITS SO FUN!! ; ;

Kaylesha Blackheart
Go Go Samurai!

Old 08-17-2011, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Diamond View Post
I'm seriously considering going back to Neopets.....

...and I'm 20. I feel so ashamed. BUT ITS SO FUN!! ; ;
Don't feel ashamed to play! I'm MARRIED and both my husband and myself play. I'm trying to save up for a Draik egg for him.

dubu
Banned

Old 08-21-2011, 04:55 AM

I still play neopets too!
Though It's been an off/on kind of thing, but there's times when it's actually fun. xD
I'm currently addicted to Habitarium, but I'm hoping they'll have another major plot soon since I missed out on the last one.. (which was held during the period when I had final exams unfortunately)
Then again, I'll probably less active once school starts again anyway haha :P

Liquid Diamond
Ich bin die morgen stern!

Old 08-28-2011, 10:59 PM

What happens if you accidentally starve them?
Do they die? or leave?

Kaylesha Blackheart
Go Go Samurai!

Old 08-30-2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Diamond View Post
What happens if you accidentally starve them?
Do they die? or leave?
They stay at 'dying' status and they look miserable.
Once you feed them that goes away.

Rumor has it that if you leave your pet dying long enough and the mood goes down as far as it can go, the pet changes color to BLUE. As in, I've got the blues.

Kaylesha Blackheart
Go Go Samurai!

Old 01-10-2012, 03:58 AM

My Christmas Krawk got zapped Baby by Boochi last week!

SHH! Screenie is on my lookup here

Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 01-11-2012, 07:00 PM

I did neopets a long time ago
now I just get on maybe once a week and do the dailies or something

A long time ago before I 'left' neopets I had a random event that gave me a Draik Transmog. potion and I traded it away but the items I traded for went way down in price and the potions went up so that's the main reason as to why I left, very sad

----------

and I doubt the 'blue' thing, I don't think they change color at all since I've been away for a year+ and mine are all the same colors they were

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-17-2012, 05:28 PM

Ah, Neopets. A bit of boredom encouraged me to sign on and play a few games this morning.

If anyone wants to look me up on there, my profile is right here. I'm barely on the site any more, but it's still fun to occasionally earn NP and zap my pets.

Kaylesha Blackheart
Go Go Samurai!

Old 02-07-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglie View Post
[/COLOR]and I doubt the 'blue' thing, I don't think they change color at all since I've been away for a year+ and mine are all the same colors they were

I DID say 'rumor has it'. XD
I've never seen it myself, as all my pets are lodged 24/7, so they tend to stay "Delighted!"...

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-14-2012, 02:04 AM

@ Knerd - I logged on out of boredom too today, and I found jellysundae's account... and she was online

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 09-20-2012, 01:10 AM

LOL! I think a lot of my real life friends find it shocking and somewhat hilarious that I still play neopets.

Its actually one of the ways I pass my time when I have absolutely nothing else to do on my computer. The games are still fun as hell and I have my favourite few... I would always have an episode of Friends playing on one side of my screen and something like 'Meepit Juice Break' on the other side. Then when I have scored enough to make my 1,000 neopoints, I would lose on purpose to send score :P I just keep accumulating my neopoints for I don't know what... I don't think I have a lot of neopoints for the amount of years I have been a member... Probably because I left the account idle a few times.

I kind of hate that they came up with neocash :( I liked how I was able to earn everything using neopoints only...

Knerd

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-20-2012, 01:28 AM

I've got a soft spot for Neopets. To be completely honest, their version of mah-jong is the best that I've ever found online. When I was in college, I'd just play hours of it when I needed to do something with my anxious energy. I wish that the site still gave you the option to play that game full screen - then you can actually see all the tiles.

I'm a bit of a NP hoarder too. But there's nothing that I'd want to buy on the site anymore, so I just don't care about how much I have in the bank.

This is an open offer to any of you guys that play on the site - If you need some neopoints, just give a shout. I'd rather give the dough to someone who could use it than see it all waste away on my account.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 03:37 AM

@ Knerd - I'm a paint brush hoarder >.>"

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 09-20-2012, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
I've got a soft spot for Neopets. To be completely honest, their version of mah-jong is the best that I've ever found online. When I was in college, I'd just play hours of it when I needed to do something with my anxious energy. I wish that the site still gave you the option to play that game full screen - then you can actually see all the tiles.
You mean kou-jong? LOL! I have that unde my favourites list too! I'm okay with playing it on a small screen though because I want to do other things while I play the game XD

Knerd

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-20-2012, 08:30 PM

Poet - I never got into buying paintbrushes. I just have the Lab Map instead and enjoy zapping my pets. The element of surprise makes things much more fun and has given me quite a few really awesome results.

And yes, Kou-Jong! It's a pretty awesome game, mostly because of how simple they kept it. The hardest setting can hold my attention all day long, haha.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 08:31 PM

@ Knerd - Zapping pets? o.o never knew about that...

Knerd

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-20-2012, 08:33 PM

You've never heard of the Secret Laboratory? If you don't mind tracking down the map pieces, its lab ray is well worth the np investment.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 09-20-2012, 08:39 PM

Interesting... and no I haven't known about that... never knew what the map pieces were for.

Kiba_Ryuun
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2012, 09:10 AM

I started playing neopets again recently as a stress reliever, since they have cute games XP I used to have an older account, but I lied about my birth date. I was old enough, but I made it during the time when we were told to "Never Give Out Facts About Yourself, Especially Anything In Your Birth Cert/Passport/Citizen Card/Etc." So although I know the password, I could never remember the fake birth date attached to it!