Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-12-2009, 06:37 AM

Yep, I know what you mean... there's quite a few CIs that are hard to arrange an outfit around... it takes a strategical eye.

Thats not good... isn't it illegal for her to smoke at that age?
Gahh and I read that cigs just went up in tax prices. I'm sooo happy that I don't smoke tobacco for that reason... and lung cancer. What type of drugs does she talk about? I hope its nothing hardcore... ><
Mmm, and sadly 'guilt by association' is very common when you have friends that are bad girls. Your mom sounds really nice to let the whole smoking, cussing thing slide... I know my mom would kick my friend out of the house if they did that...

I think I'm going to go to sleep soon...

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 06:45 AM

Me too. lol I just edited my post before you replied. I'm off to bed.

No, she claims nothing too hardcore. And it is definetly illegal until eighteen. My mom is really cool though, I love my mom she's wonderful. Yes, I'm just worried about her mostly. I don't want to see my bestfriend get into any serious trouble. At this point though, I can only hope for the best.

Hopefully I'll see you later. Goodnight! ^^;

Purple Panda
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 07:31 PM

Quote:
What do you call a duck that just doesn't fit in? Answer: Mallardjusted
I was looking around and it got a giggle out of me. Hope you like it too, Hello everyone :)

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 07:34 PM

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone's having a good day. Just don't eat too much chocolate or candy, don't want to get sick. But remember, if you get melted chocolate all over your fingers, you're eating it too slowly. ;)

That's cute, Panda. How are you today? I hope you're having a wonderful easter.
You look wonderfully eastery. I hope you like the clothes, feel free to hold on them until you're finished using them. ^^;

Purple Panda
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 07:38 PM

So about positive energy, Im not in the best mood. But Ill do my best to stay Positive. anyway back to positive Ive finally found an rp buddy YAY :), also i figured out how to improove my grades :) and 3 but not least my birdie is out flap flap flap :D

Gangsterglam: Thanks you boosted my energy, and im having a perfectly fine easter, I got nothing though. Finance troubles D: but you got to think positive right gg

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 07:41 PM

/rolls around

I believe in the power of this topic.

I've been having a pretty pleasant day, and I'm going to blame chatting it up in here a bit last night for it.

Now, if I can just manage to stay off of the work radar, so I can go to the movies and do some RPing later, things will be lovely.

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 07:41 PM

Yes, positive! It's all about being positive! :]

I love birds. *pets* I'm in a pretty good mood myself, just feeling kind of sleepy and lazy.

It's great you found an rp buddy! Who is it?

And here's another joke:

Quote:
Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?

Because no one wants to quit.
Edit: Ohh Squid! Hello again. :] I'm glad you're having a good day, it'll be nice if it stays that way. Having a good easter? You look fabulous today, by the way.

Purple Panda
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 07:47 PM

Hello Squid, *dances around the room singing Hello Hello Hello today*

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 07:50 PM

Hallo, PurplePanda. I, too, am glad to hear that you've found an RP buddy. An old RP buddy of mine contacted me a few weeks ago, and I've made at least one new fran through her. It's been a ton of fun.

Thank you, GangsterGlam! I was a bit concerned that the shoes might be weird, since my feet are bare, and next to nothing else on me is. But I'm glad that someone likes it n_n

Purple Panda
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 07:51 PM

Lol, Uhm Whatya ma call it...
Queenelizabeth she said she'd rp with me :P, But squid are you digging into your chocolate :)

Readera
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 07:52 PM

Hello! This is only my second event on here! My first was valentines day 09. What was your fav events so far?

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-12-2009, 07:54 PM

So far, my favorite was this past Valentine's Day. It was pretty epic!

Purple Panda
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 07:55 PM

ALL their GREAT! i wish you were here for more events but yeah, Im all sugar HIGH! :P Readera you look great *dances* EASTER...EASTER...EASTER...EASTER...EASTER!!

EDIT: Elmira Swift we MATCH We has bunny on our head like schnufflel BUNNY

Last edited by Purple Panda; 04-12-2009 at 07:58 PM..

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 07:56 PM

Celes Paradi was my first event.

I think I liked Halloween the best, but Valentine's was pretty dang awesome, too. Great items for both events.

Readera
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 07:57 PM

Yeah it was a lot of fun. I really love the rose I got. I got a big chocolate cross for easter. But my mom saw a Peter Rabbit bunny made of chocolate with a blue coat! Like the part of him that was the coat was blue and chocolate! How was your easter/hoilday so far?

@Purple Panda Thanks I just got enough gold for the dress. I got the socks at a give away.

@Squid What was Celes Paradi?

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 07:58 PM

The only person GG rp's with is her girlfriend, and sometimes her bestfriend. It feels awkward rping with anyone else. Besides, I'm not very good so it's probably best I only do it with people who can't judge me. It has to be my favourite thing to do though.

It looks good like that though, squid. You don't look over cluttered or anything, it's just nice. And very earthy. I love those wings, this months items are pretty awesome. I hope I'll have a chance to get them. If not, I'll have to work my tail off to buy them off someone.

Oh yeah, that Queen person lol. Well that's good! Hopefully, you'll have fun. :]

Hello Readera! I can't decide which is my favourite, I had tons of fun at my first though. They're all wonderful though. I probably had the most fun at halloween, but maybe winter too. Are you having fun? I hope you're easter is going wonderfully.

Hello, Elmira! You're looking wonderfully bunny-like. :) And those chibi's in your signature at adorable. How are you today?

Readera
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 08:00 PM

@Glam yup! And I have about 20 carrots so far.

Soon my mom and I are going to go shopping for jeans for me soon. I'm going to Disney on Wensday! I need more pants. But I"m excited!

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 08:02 PM

Disney? That's so awesome! I hope you have fun!

Me too. Only around 20, and most of it was from talking last night. Hopefully I can save up a whole bunch today though.

Purple Panda
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 08:03 PM

ooh DISNEY *looks down* i cant go places like that but EASTER...EASTER!!!!!

EDIT:
Quote:
Q: What do you call a bunny with a dictionary in his pants? A: A smarty pants.

Last edited by Purple Panda; 04-12-2009 at 08:06 PM..

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 08:05 PM

I almost died when I saw the items this month. I just had to get them. I think they are very lovely <3

I wanted to go with the earthy feel, so I'm glad it came across. I figured everyone else was doing Easter colors and pastels... So, I wanted to do something a little different, but still spring-y.

I do not RP with many people at all either.

GangsterGlam
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2009, 08:08 PM

They are lovely items. I like the uhm.. other one, whatever it's called, most but the earthy ones are great too. I love the wings most.

I think it's a good idea. Still spring but not traditional. Oh, more exotic! Yes, that's how I'm going to describe everything awesome now I think.

Calmmm Panda. Calm. You're going to eggsplode.

Purple Panda
*^_^*

I Love your Avi, Id love to make some free art for you!
EDit: well for anyone actually :D

Readera
*^_^*

Bye everyone. I have to go shopping now.

Squid
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2009, 08:09 PM

EGGSPLODE!

/opens beak hoping for pandaegg chunks

Purple Panda
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2009, 08:10 PM

okay readera, ill make you art while your gone :D And Squid *pokie* :P

MEEP!! me no cookie *hides behind v-day banner*