Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-04-2014, 05:21 PM

Kirin sat down in the rocking chair that Morrigan had vaccated. Sarah wakes up cooing at her daddy. "Whose my beautiful girl?" Kirin said with a smile. He kissed her forehead soflty.

Magus is glad that he made Sarah happy. She made him happy as well. "I can't wait to see the house you share with Kirin. He told me you found one of my paintings at a resale shop." Magus commented.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 11-08-2014, 06:35 PM

Morrigan smiled. "More like the painting found us. We couldn't decide if we wanted it to be in the living room or if it was a better fit for Kirin's 'man cave'." She glanced over to her mom who gave her a look when Morrigan mentioned a man cave. "To be fair, I have my own private room. We both thought that having a room just for ourselves where we could just be in our own zone was healthier than sharing too many hobbies."

Sarah nodded. "I just couldn't see Kirin as the type to own a 'man cave'."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-08-2014, 06:52 PM

"It's more an artist studio then a traditional man cave." Kirin said walking in holding baby Sarah.

"Ah so you got bitten by the artist bug too." Magus commented with a a smile. "What's your preferred method of creation?"

"I do painting, drawing, and I had just started to dabble in sculpting before this all went down. I am still researching getting a kiln." Kirin said with a smile.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 11-09-2014, 02:47 PM

Morrigan brightened up when she saw Kirin and their daughter enter the room. "You should see some of the paintings he's done. His latest one is supposed to be for Sarah. But he won't let me see it until it's done." She remarked.

She then ushered the older couple to her private room to show off one of Kirin's first paintings since they moved there. It was medium in size and displayed a vibrant ocean sunrise. "This is one of my favorites. Took a lot of convincing him that it was perfectly done." She said with a laugh.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-09-2014, 05:54 PM

"The curse of the artist." Magus said with a laugh.

"I still say there is something missing." Kirin said. Baby Sarah coos when she sees the picture.

"Seems you have a little fan." Magus said with a grin.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 11-09-2014, 11:40 PM

"She loves to watch him paint." Morrigan mentioned. Her mother looked at her and smiled.

"Just wait until she's old enough to get into stuff." Sarah said with a chuckle. "She'll be painting pictures with her daddy."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-10-2014, 04:27 AM

"I hope so." Kirin said with a smile. "So Morrigan I was going into town to the barber shop. Would you like to come with me. Or would me chopping my hair off be to traumatic for you to watch?" He asked with a slight smirk.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 11-12-2014, 04:53 AM

"I don't know if my heart could handle that." Morrigan answered with a smirk of her own. "Perhaps you and Magus could go and spend some time together while I take Mom to visit that consignment shop across the street. And then we'll meet up when you're done."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-12-2014, 04:58 AM

"We'll take Baby Sarah." Kirin said as he carried his daughter to go get her ready to head out. The salon wasn't that far from where they were staying so once he had her dressed and with her coat on he puts her in the baby carrier. "Ready dad?"

"So you decided to cut your hair?" Magus asked.

"Yeah but not to short. Morrigan would have my hide if I did that. I'm going to donate what they cut off to Locks of Love or some organization like that." He said with a smile. "They'll be able to get a lot of wigs out of my hair."

Magus laughed at that.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 11-12-2014, 05:18 AM

Morrigan kissed Kirin and baby Sarah good-bye as she lead her mom to the consignment shop. She knew Kirin would have preferred she drove with them but the weather was too nice to pass up the chance of a stroll. The walk was only a mile, give or take. "Make sure you tell Mr. Hafton to mind his words around the baby. Last thing I want is her first word to be about those 'crazy-arsed kids' who like to smudge his windows."

As Morrigan and her mother started walking down the street, Sarah turned to look at her daughter. The happiness radiated off the young woman and Sarah felt so proud. "So, you're letting him get his hair cut?" She asked.

"Well, it is his hair and if he wants it cut, that's all up to him." Morrigan answered with a laugh. "I mean, I'd like if he kept it. But I just know how much of a headache it is to keep it looking as good as it is. And not to mention, his hair is quite thick and weighs a lot. I worry his head and neck might be aching from having to carry it around."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-12-2014, 05:11 PM

Kirin laughed as he and his dad headed out. He let out sigh as they walked.

"I know. We'll get you two home before you know it." Magus said.

About an hour later they got back home. Kirin's hair is just past his shoulders and he was very pleased with how it looked. He had it pulled up into a ponytail. "I feel so much lighter." He said as they walk into the house. He wondered if his wife and mother in-law were home.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 11-14-2014, 11:19 PM

Morrigan stood there, tapping her foot impatiently. She had a bad feeling about this when her mom suggested they go to the store next door to the consignment shop. It was the first time she really paid attention to the usually dark, mysterious place. On the door was a simple sign offering fortunes and charms at 'everyday low prices.' Sarah mentioned how she always wanted to see what the big fuss was and claimed that she bet she could prove the woman inside to be a phony.

But that was nearly an hour ago and the woman who looked to be slightly younger than Sarah was still babbling on about feng shui and how many past lives Sarah had. Sarah, instead of working to prove the woman wrong, was taking it all in. All it took was the woman to tell Sarah that the key to her true happiness lied with the man she was with.

"You..." The woman spoke, coming from the back room where she held her services. "Life has been tough on you these past few years. Your fears are not to be taken lightly as the dark shadow returns to loom over you and your family." Morrigan scoffed. "Believe me not, it doesn't matter. But when the time comes, you will wish you did listen to my warning: You cannot hide forever. The only way to overcome this shadow is to stand tall and together."

"I'll keep it in mind," Morrigan replied, hoping that the answer would be good enough so they could head back home. Sarah thanked the woman again and went to pay her. After all was said and done, the two left the store and decided to head straight to the house. Morrigan was a bit grumpy that they didn't get to shop at the consignment shop.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-15-2014, 03:51 AM

(oh and what evil plans do you have)

Baby Sarah was laying on her play mat cooing away. Magus was down on the floor next to her. "Whose a pretty girl? Whose a pretty girl?"

Kirin was in his art studio panting. He is still wants to go home. A small shudder runs through his body. He set down his work as he feels tears slide down his cheeks. Even though his mother had put him through this he still can't hate her. He just wished that things could have been different.