IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-05-2014, 11:20 AM

At Valentine U, love ,is not always easy. Especially when it is considered forbidden. Reluctant as some people may be, the heart wants what it wants. Though they may try and deny it . This is the love story of two teachers and the students they fell in love with....

Name:Nato Ukamagi
Gen: Male
Profession: Teacher
Bio: Nato is a kindteacher who teachers poetry. He was engaged ,but his fiance had fooled around on him so he broke things off. He is currently single and ,is not iterested in falling in love again. Most of his students can come to him with anything,and he does care for them and will do what he can to help.
Image:

Name:Yukina Utada
Gen:Feamale
Profession: Student/Waitress at local diner
Bio: Yukina is a shy,reserved girl,who as a dark past. Two summers ago she watched her family die infront of her at the hands of a mad man. She survied. She stays to herself,not wanting to get close to anyone.
Image:

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-05-2014, 05:00 PM

Name: Orion Wallenberg
Gen: Male
Profession: Professor of Anatomy and Physiology
Bio: He has experienced many tragic events in his life. As a child, he helped care for his grandmother with lung cancer. Although the fight against the cancer was successful, while she was still immuno-compromised she got pneumonia and died from it. He wanted to become a nurse because of it, but was involved in a car accident after graduating nursing school. It was found he had a calcium deficiency, and he broke multiple bones. He was told he should find a job that isn't as labor intensive, and instead became a teacher. Orion currently has a girlfriend... But recently the two of them have been quite distant, and he actually doesn't mind it at all.
Image:

Name: Lilly Frantz
Gen: Female
Profession: Full time student, works part time at a local bookstore.
Bio: It took Lilly a couple years to start going to college, her home life was a little complicated up until now. Her parents got divorce when she graduated high school, and it was a messy battle between her parents for custody of her younger brother and sister. Her mom started drinking, her dad was telling lies about their marriage and how she had cheated on him... Lilly was a taxi service for her younger siblings and their school activities. She didn't really wait around for their permission, she applied for college as soon as she could and left. Lilly doesn't wait around for things, she'll ask before thinking rather than holding her thoughts inside. Her cousin works as a professor at this same university.
Image:

Code to use for posts:

HTML Code:
[COLOR="firebrick"][indent][font="monotype corsiva"][SIZE="5"][B]Lilly Frantz[/B][/SIZE][/font][/indent][/COLOR][indent][JUSTIFY] Lilly's post goes here.

[COLOR="goldenrod"][font="monotype corsiva"][SIZE="5"][B]Professor Orion Wallenberg[/B][/SIZE][/font][/COLOR]

Orion's post goes here.
[/JUSTIFY][/indent]
Other Characters:

IsaiahX

Lilly's classmate in Poetry class.

Last edited by Libra; 07-24-2014 at 09:06 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-05-2014, 05:46 PM

(sweet))

Yukina sighed softly as she woke to the very anoying buzzing of her alarm clock. She sat up huffing."great",she muttered and looked around her messing apartment building."i really should have cleaned up yesterday",she said as she stood and let out a yelp as she tripped over her school bag."ouch",she muttered rubbing her head and sighed."oh,right a new school life starts today",she said hoping no one had heard of hr life before this town.She dressed ,had some toast before stopping to look herself over in the mirror."Today is a new day....i wll be a normal girl",she told herself and with one deep breath she grabbed her bag,thew on her head phones and headed for he ...longish walk to the University.When she orived she was shocked at how big the campus was."wow,she said as she felt a small smile come to her face.She watched the other students run around, greeting thier friends and such.She pulled out her schedual and smiled slightly at her first of her classes."really now",she then headed to room 141-A ,Anatomy and Physiology

Nato smiled as he finished setting the last text book down on the desk of his students."there,all set",he said to himself as he looked around the room."full class room this year",he grinned in excitement.He looked at the clock he had a few minites to sit,have his coffee and read a bit until the students started to file in.He smiled softly once again and then went to his desk and sat.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-05-2014, 08:43 PM

Lilly Frantz
Lilly's alarm was going off again. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked around the dorm room. While her earliest class was 8am, Lilly's roommate started classes at 7am. Lilly's classes may be nearby, but she didn't want to make a bad impression and be 'that girl' that arrives late to class all the time.

After making herself look more presentable, collecting her school bag, and finding the schedule she had printed out, she left for her first class of the day: Modern Poetry with Professor Nato Ukamagi.

When she had looked up this particular professor on Ratemyprofessor.com he even had a Chile pepper next to his ratings, meaning multiple students found him to be easy on the eyes. Although there was no picture posted on the website, she was looking forward to seeing him for herself.

It was still 5 minutes till 8 when Lilly walked in and took an empty seat. And boy, she was not disappointed when she finally layed eyes on Professor Ukamagi.

Professor Orion Wallenberg

Orion had gotten to the class room a bit early to make sure everything was still in order. He shared this room with another A&P instructor and found she was a little scatter-brained in her age. Although her classes were later in the day, sometimes you would find her in the early hours of the morning setting up, forgetting that anyone else even used the room. Once he had to help her put all of the lab equipment back into the closet after she had already set everything on to each lab table. Thankfully, Olga was no where to be seen. Just in case he even checked the equipment closet.

After setting the roster for class on the podium, he locked his bag underneath and left to go get some coffee from the teacher's lounge. When he came back, students began walking in, which he said good morning to each one of them.

Last edited by Libra; 06-05-2014 at 09:20 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-05-2014, 09:38 PM

Nato smiled softly as his students entered his class room."good morning everyone,take any seat you want. But dont get too confertabel",he said slyly and sat on his desk and smiled at Lillly. She made the class complete he looked to the clock."we still have some free time, so please finish up your conversations",he said picking up his book and started to flip through some pages grinning."this is going to be a good semester",he said out loud glanceing up as sme students stared at him.'darn that web sight', he thought to himself but smiled at them none the less.

Yukina sighed softly as she entered her class,only giving her professor a small smile.She then took the seat in the far back beside the window. She sighed softly and stared out the window as the other class mates started to file in, a few of them giving the lovey dovey sigh when Professor Wallenberg said high to them.'pathetic' she thought to herself frowning.She only jumped out of her thoughts when the bell rang,then giving her signature huf she turned to the front of the room waiting for the class to start.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-06-2014, 04:24 AM

Lilly Frantz
As Lilly sat in one of the middle row seats, she found herself blushing from Professor Ukamagi's comment. As she took out her text book and notebook, a pen dropped on the floor. Before she could pick it up, a guy next to her picked it up for her. "I think you dropped this," he said smiling, and placed the pen back on her desk. "My name is Isaiah, what's your name?"

"Thanks," She said smiling. "My name is Lilly. It's nice to meet you Isaiah." She turned her attention back towards the front of the room, class was going to begin soon.

As the last of the students came in and the bell rang, Orion introduced himself: "Alright class, settle down. I am Professor Orion Wallenberg, and I will be teaching Anatomy and Physiology. First, I'll go ahead and take roll." He began calling each of the student's names, taking notes on what name they preferred to be called by, and tried to make a facial connection to each name. Finally, at the end of the list, he called "Yukina Utada?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-06-2014, 08:14 PM

Nato smiled at the bell."Great!",he said closing his book."hello everyone ,I am Professor Nato Ukamagi. I go by sensi at times ... or you may call Mr.Nato ,Mr.Ukamagi.I dont mind if you just call me Nato.",he hopped off his desk and walked around the class room. "Now ,as far as rules go, all i ask is you study and try not to be late",he said grinning. "You get one free pass and i sudgest you use it wisely. No cellphonesout while were working ,or there mine. Just pay attention .... if you doall that. We will get along great",he said as he made his way back to the front of the room."okay,now when I call your name, stand up and just tell us a bit about yourself and what your dreams are",he said grabbing his clip board and began his role call."okay.....Miss Lilly Frantz?"

Yukina blinked at her name being called. Kinda surprised to here it."oh uh here",shesaid looking to Orin. This time getting a good look at him. She was taken back by his looks.

((sorry about the short reply at hospital nothing serious))

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-07-2014, 12:25 AM

Lilly Frantz
Lilly stood up, feeling a bit nervous. All eyes were on her. "Well, my name is Lilly. I like to read, draw and write. My dream is to become a novelist." She looked a bit around the room, looking towards the teacher as a silent permission to sit down. "Sorry, I'm not very good with introductions," she said blushing.

"Thank you Ms. Utada." Orion said after marking the last of his students off on the roll.

"So first off, I assume you already have read through the rules and my classes syllabus. If you haven't, I have a few extra copies right here," Orion gestured toward a couple packets stacked on the table next to the podium. "If you have never used Valentine University's chalkboard program, then you are welcome to go to the library and ask for help from the staff there in your free time. Does anyone have any questions before we begin class for the day?"

After a moment of waiting for any questions, he went straight into his lessons about the first chapter of their studies: the 11 human body systems.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-07-2014, 12:57 AM

Yukina gave a nod to his thank you.Then as he started the first chapter of the lesson plan she sighed reading along. The human body. She had to choose an elective like this.Then again,she should be happy,she barely missed the registration .She then found her self letting her mind wonder. Only half lessening.She then felt eyes on her she glanced over at few students who had been watching her. Then they looked away, talking to one another. She frowned some before focusing back on the lesson.

Nato gave a gentle smile to her."you did just fine."He said giving a nod for her to sit before moving onto the next student. Once that was over he smiled."well,now that I know about you guys,lets start the lesson plan.Before we even begin to understand today poets, we must learn form the past,for without understanding the past,we have no understanding of the future",he said calmly but grinned never the less. "now ...back in the day.. many poets were found to be ...out of the ordinary. And what they wrote thought to be that of a mad men ....can anyone name one of these so called mad men?",he asked in general.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-10-2014, 03:21 PM

((I'd rather start Orion's next post after class finishes up, unless you have other ideas))

Lilly Frantz
Lilly thought for a moment, before finally deciding on an answer to give. She looked around, and noticed that no one else was about to say something, so finally she said, "Edgar Allan Poe?"

She hadn't even looked through her textbook yet, she hadn't had any time between packing up her stuff, moving into her dorm room, and trying to get some sleep before the first day of classes.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-10-2014, 06:27 PM

((oh ...okay i guess))

Nato blinked and looked to her and grinned widely. "right",he said grinning." can you name one of his poems?",he asked intrigued. Not many people would have known any of the poets names.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-24-2014, 04:52 PM

((I got a new idea for Orion's posts, so I'll continue posting with him as well as Lilly))

Lilly Frantz
"Two poems really stick out in my head by Edgar Allen Poe: Annabel Lee and The Raven."

Lilly looked around the room, and noticed most of the students were looking through their textbooks, starring at the teacher, or starring off in other directions. She almost wondered if she was the only one actually paying attention. Isaiah didn't seem to be paying too much attention either.

Orion turned on the projector, and began his powerpoint presentation on the different body systems. Most students already had their notes out and reading along with the teacher, taking various notes.

"Jenna, did you hear the Professor Wallenberg and Professor Waters are probably gonna be breaking up soon?" whispered one student to another in the back corner of the classroom.

"No, I didn't hear. What's going on between them?"

"Recently Professor Waters has been more chipper, while Wallenberg has been his usual self. People have seen her hanging around this new guy on the school grounds. I think he's the new chemistry instructor."
((Jenna & Alex))

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-25-2014, 05:43 AM

(*glomp of doom*.ola!!!))

Yukina stared at the screen ,paying attention and taking some notes.She blinked over hearing Jena and Alex talking about their professor and his,girlfriend breaking up. Was that really something they should be talking about.... in his class?. She shook her head focusing back on the screen, though she found her eyes slowly wondering to Professor Wallenberg. He was such a ... good looking man, and he seemed nice .... why would someone not want to be with him. Then again,she didn't know him personally.She smiled to herself .... knowing that she would like too.She then shook herself out of her thoughts and went back to focusing on the screen.

Nato smiled softly."persefct",he said grinning and looked around giving a smirk,he went to the front of the room and picked up a very big and large text book,and when he was sure almost no one was paying attention he dropped the book onto the floor causing a very loud bang,he leaned back against his desk watching the students who had jumped. "Oh,...do i have your attention again?",he asked calmly. "I do believe i asked you all to pay attention",he said and started to stroll down the isles. "and..",he snatched a cell gently out of a girls hand who had been hiding behind a text book. "and no cell phones",he said taking the phone to his desk.He then turned to them."and since ,most of you seem so board",he waved his book of the raven. and pointed to the ones on their desks."were going to get really into the book, and have you all act it out",he said with a smirk.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 06-27-2014, 01:37 AM

Lilly Frantz
Lilly let out a sigh... Acting out The Raven? That was not going to be a fun thing for her at all, unless she got the luck of the draw to not need to do the acting part. Maybe because she had already been active in class, the professor would take pitty on her and let her sit back and enjoy the show... If she wasn't so lucky, then her participation so far would be viewed as being an outgoing individual that would be perfect to be part of the acting. She was desperately hoping for the earlier to occur.

While Orion went about the lesson, he could hear some classmates whispering in the back of the room. Though he couldn't hear what they were discussing, he didn't care either. They weren't far enough along in the lesson to be discussing the material, we hadn't even gotten to the difficult stuff yet.

After turning from the screen, he looked in the corner of the room where the whispering was coming from. Two of them in particular began giggling when he looked in their direction. He slowly strolled over towards the desks. "Is there something you ladies would like to discuss to the whole class?" They both blushed and shook their heads no. "I'd suggest keeping those kind of conversations out of my classroom then." As he turned, the girls looked at each other and continued their conversation just a bit quieter this time.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 06-27-2014, 02:21 PM

Nato grinned hearing the class groan."come on now, you all sound like a heard of cows...',he sat on his desk looking around and started to give out parts,.Then looking to Lilly he smiled some."as for you Ms.Frantz .... you get the unpleasant job of helping me....direct`,he spoke the last word in a over sarcastic way.Then jumped off his desk and walked to the back of the room looking to the class who had been given their parts and pointed to the front of the room.`now go",he said and laughed some as they slugged their way forward.He took a seat next to Lilly and leaned back."okay so what seen should we have them do first?",he asked with a grin.

Yukina had to smirk at the girls getting into trouble.But frowned on how they kept talking after thier professor made his way back to the frontof the room.'okay note to self,sit a bit closer to the front so you can focus better',she thought to herself as her eyes wondered to Orqan the shakeing her head she quickly looked back to the screen.'on the school work!',she mentally told her self and started to take notes again,,this time more detemend not to let her mind go wandering.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-01-2014, 03:49 PM

Lilly Frantz
Lilly let out a sigh of relief. Directing? That wouldn't be so bad. And besides, the poem was very short, with very few characters, so it won't take too much of class time to act it out either.

"Well, we're going to need the 3 only characters: the narrator, the main character, and the raven." She scanned the room to see if anyone would volunteer. It seemed like a moment later, Isaiah raised his hand and said "I'll be the character in the story." Now they just needed two more victims volunteers.

Part way through class, Orion's phone buzzed in his pocket. He stopped talking and took it out to look at the message, it was a message from Crystal, she wanted to meet him after his class ended. He put away his phone and continued teaching. One of the girls he had just spoken to immediately raised her hand.

"Excuse me, Professor Wallenberg? I'd prefer you not to be disturbing class by having your phone out." Alex said with a smirk.

Orion turned to the class and looked around. "I have made no rule saying you can't look at your phone during class, with the exception of tests. So the same goes for me. Now, if there was an emergency that I had, that would require class to be cancelled, wouldn't you all agree that taking a glimpse at my phone wouldn't be a bad thing? The same courtesy is extended to you all. Any other questions?"

"Was the message an emergency?" Alex said with an excited look on her face.

"No, and class is not cancelled. Anyway, back to the musculo-skeletal system."
((Do you think now would be a good time for a time skip to the end of class? After you're next post, I'll do the time skip if you'd like))

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-02-2014, 10:23 PM

((LOL i agree XD and alright))

Yukina blinked hearing his phone buzz. She watched as Oran talked about allowing them.She smiled some,most professors would not even think about it. She then ,almost gave a death glare to Alex when she tried smart.a....person. She sighed softly as they got back to work ,eventually tuning out as her mind wondered .... though she had tried to stay focused.

Nato gave a smile."well now thats one down...now i can eaither make you join , or two more people can volunteer",he then gave a playful grin."annnd, if you volunteer,you can get out early on friday ...."

((sorry its so short -_- ...i have a post ready for after classes lol ))

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-08-2014, 04:10 PM

Lilly Frantz
Lilly was surprised at how many of her classmates were really bad at acting, even though a majority of it was voice acting, they still sounded like zombies at first! With a little coxing from the professor and her though it got a little more interesting. The bell rang, and class was over. As Lilly gathered her things, Isaiah had his hand outstretched with a piece of paper in his hand.

"This is my number, just in case you miss class and you need some notes or anything," he said smiling.

Lilly smiled back, "Thank you." Lilly put the piece of paper in her pocket and continued to her next class.

The bell had already rung, and students were packing up. Orion felt a little bad about how boring class was today. It couldn't be helped, they didn't have their first lab until next week, so the next couple classes were gonna focus on the lectures and reading assignments.

"Remember everyone, reading assignments are outlined in the syllabus. Please come prepared to discuss the reading on Wednesday." Just as the last of the students left, he got his stuff packed up and exited the classroom as well. Outside he found his girlfriend, Crystal Waters. Sometimes they would have mid-morning coffee in between some of their morning classes, they hadn't done that in weeks though. "Shall we go to the local coffee shop?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-08-2014, 08:03 PM

Nato smiled as the class wrapped up."alright guys,good job, tomorrow i want you all to be focused",he said calmly."if not every last one of us will be doing a crash course in acting and i shall count it for marks",he said calmly. He looked at the last two students,Isaiah gave Lilly his number. He had to grin some. Young love.He mearly shook his head at his old hopeless romantic thoughts as he gathered up some things for a coffee break."thank you miss Frantz for your help today",he said before leaving.

Yukina sighed as she left class. Maybe it wasn't to late to switch,take something that wast so ...dull?....or detracting. She sighed softly thinking about it. She paused at the window looking outside and spotted Orion with his apparent rumored Girl friend."god im going to start thinking like those love sick girls",she said with a grumble and continued down the hall.She paused at the schools music room. She smiled softly starring at the large piano on the far corner of the room. She took a quick peek around before slipping into the room as she traced her fingures over the keys,a small smile on her face as she remebered playing the Piano with her mother.She found herself sitting down and started to play. The music flowed out from the piano,and it was almost a sad tune... that anyone lissening could almost feel,that sadness. The world around her tuned out as she got into the tune more and more.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-15-2014, 02:17 AM

Lilly Frantz
On her way out, Lilly heard the Professor Ukamagi, and replied "Thank you," while smiling "It was a lot of fun."

As Lilly walked down the hall, she looked at her watch. She still had a fair amount of time before her next class started. She began passing the music rooms heading towards the library, when she heard a beautiful but sad tune playing in one of the rooms. Whoever was playing, was really good at putting their emotion into the piece. She looked in to find a young woman playing the piano. She stood by the door, with her books against her chest. She closed her eyes, focusing only on the music.

Orion stirred his cup of coffee, already cold. He always got his coffee with creme and sugar, and had to drink it quickly anyway. But once Crystal had gotten started, he was too busy taking her words in to even think about his coffee.

I don't know Orion, I just feel like we lost our spark. At first I thought it was just me, and that I should go on like nothing is wrong. Then I could see the distance you were putting up as well. I started going north to some of the clubs in the city with some of my old girlfriends. Well, it was the most fun I've had in ages! I never did anything with the guys, don't worry, but it was like I felt alive again. I feel like our chapter together is over, that's all. Do you understand?

He wasn't sure if he quite believed her. She had lied to him quite a few times, she believed in what you didn't know couldn't hurt you. Whether she was lying or not about doing things with other men didn't matter, the end result was the same. She wanted to break up, and he didn't mind too much. A couple months ago he was looking for a ring, but something changed. It must have been when she lost her spark.

"I understand." With that, Crystal looked relieved. She carried on about some other mundane conversation, and quickly said her farewell.

He still had a little bit of time before class, but he couldn't bring himself to leave the cafe yet.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-15-2014, 02:39 AM

Nato sighed as he took a drink of the schools coffee and sighed."I really should go out more..."he said softly and blinked hearing the Piano in the music room playing.No one was in that class room until later that day.He followed the music and blinked seeing one of his students in the door way lissening in on the beautiful,yet,very sad music.He carefully joined her ,staying quite as not disturb anything and blinked at the young women playing. He felt his heart cringe some as he lissened. Feeling the sadness in the notes. When the song had ended he smiled some as the young women stood and stared at the Piano with a soft smile,not even noticeing them until she turned to the door.

Yukina gave a sigh as she finished the song up and smiled softly at the piano,it had been a long time,since she had even attempted to play it.she gently traced her figures on the keys before turning to leave she let out a small yelp of surprise seeing Lilly and Professor Ukamagi standing at the door."Oh!, Im sorry I ...dint know or think anyone was watching ,or even lissening for that matter",she said feeling her cheeks getting warm.

Nato gave a smiled."Its quite fine,you play beautifully".he said grinning. "most people who play that piano, never put anything into it"

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-15-2014, 02:08 PM

Lilly Frantz
At first Lilly didn't realize there was anyone else listening to the young woman's song. Just as she smiled, and began to talk, Professor Ukamagi walked by, and Lilly jumped to the side. Thankfully she had walked inside the door, so she hadn't knocked into anything in the process. As she regained her bearings after a moment, she finally said what she wanted to: "You have an amazing gift at playing the piano. It sounds like you had a wonderful teacher."

Lilly walked a little closer, "My name is Lilly, Lilly Frantz. What's your name?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-15-2014, 03:36 PM

Yukina smiled to Lilly softly."Thanks, and I did,she was the best...I'm Yukina Utada",She said giving a small bow."I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's been a long time since I've played",she said with a small smile.

Nato smiled as well."well it was hard to tell",he said grinning widely.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-18-2014, 09:32 PM

Lilly Frantz
"That's right! You sound like you've been playing forever! I wish I could play an instrument, I've always wanted to play the violin, or a flute." Lilly finally looked down at her watch, and noticed it was time for her next class.

"Oh crap, I have to get going, it was nice meeting you Yukina!" She was already half running out into the halls to get to her next class.

Orion was already walking back to school thinking about everything. Before he knew it, it started to rain outside. He sprinted the rest of the way back to the main building of Valentine U. Just as he stepped inside the doors, he heard thunder and heard the squeals of young girls trying to get out of the rain.

As he was walking, he bumped into a student. "Excuse me," The student apologized and kept walking, paying most of his attention to his cell phone. Normally he'd tell a student to watch where they were going, but he felt a little off at the moment.

Orion was walking down the hall when he noticed a couple people in one of the music rooms. Even with feeling a little down, he wanted to make sure these people in the music room weren't there to cause any trouble. "I'm sure Lorraine would not appreciate random students using the school's instruments without her... Oh hello Nato, I didn't recognize you at first. How ya doing?" He felt a little embarrassed mistaking one of his fellow professors for a student.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 07-19-2014, 01:43 AM

Nato grinned watching one of his students rush off. Waving good-bye then looked back to Yukina ,and was about to tell her to be heading off too when he heard Orin scolding them he then blinked looking over his shoulder and grinned. "Hey, at least it means I look young, and it isnt a random student ... its Yukina Utada" he said with a grin." and she does the piano justice ,shes a very talented"

Yukina bowed."Sorry, um, I'll be going",she said softly and keeping her things close she quickly ran out of the class room,trying to find out where she was headding off to next.

Nato watched Yukina run off then looked to Orin."well, im good ...mostly.What about you? The girls around here have been ....talking",he said trying to be polite ,and not call them Gosip Hounds. He sat on desk and sipped on his coffee. He still had some time to make sure his friend was okay.