Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 08-16-2014, 08:34 PM

By the time six-fifteen rolled around, the sky was light and the window filtered in enough light for Amir to be able to see well. He had already finished four relatively well-sized cakes before turning from the last two on the small griddle, fishing a knife from the drawer and slowly slicing the fruits he'd gotten earlier. From the fridge, Amir found the small container of butter he'd been using for toast the past few days they'd been in the hotel, setting it aside with the rest on the table nearby. Scooping the last two pancakes off the griddle and setting them on their respective plates, Amir unplugged the item and set it aside to be washed before they left, and stepped out of the kitchen to lean against the door frame.

He had never necessarily studied Ken. His form, anyway. Amir hadn't really gone for 'cute' before, but Ken was certainly changing his mind on that, very quickly. "Good morning." He said after watching Ken grabbing random things. "Hope you're not this flustered all day." He smiled to show he meant it with good humor.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-17-2014, 05:43 PM

Ken jumped when he heard the other mans voice. He quickly turned and faced Amir, blushed slightly as he let out a nervous laugh.
"I-I didn't hear you come in." Ken said, putting his hand to his chest, "I don't know why I'm being such a spaz today."
When he thought about it he knew nothing had really changed aside from learning the other male had the same feelings towards him. But just thinking about that made his heart race. 'God I feel like a teenager again...' Ken thought as he looked away sheepishly.
"Umm breakfast smells really good!" Ken said with a smile after a moment, "How'd you make pancakes? I didn't think they had that kinda stuff here."
He quickly finished gathering all his things and put them on his bag.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-17-2014, 10:16 PM

Amir pocketed his hands, smiling at Ken. He looked so cute as a flustered teenager in a young man's body, Amir had to bite back a comment on it. He couldn't see Ken reacting in any way beyond a furious blushing and stuttering, at least until they got more comfortable after Amir's admission the night before. He didn't want to turn out like the others in Ken's past, and there was no way Ken was going to just fade into the background. They got along too well. Sure there was a bit of an age gap, but it wasn't ridiculous. And Amir still looked young despite the ugly side of human nature he had been exposed to for four years, and beyond that.

"Well... I might have still been awake come five thirty. So I went to get some stuff. Figured we'd need something good before the ride." He shrugged, signaling Ken to come into the kitchen. "I thought we'd use up the rest of what we had in here like this, so we didn't have to have it go to waste. What do you think?"

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-18-2014, 03:05 AM

Ken gave the taller man a surprised look when he heard how long he had been awake.
"How can you still be up and going?!" Ken exclaimed as he made his way to the kitchen, "If I were you I'd be dead tired. Oh! If you wanted to you could sleep on the bus today! That way you could have more than a couple hours of sleep before we see Elsa."
Ken smiled at Amir before turning his attention to the breakfast. The surprised look came back once again once he saw the food, "Oh wow, this looks great! Thanks for making breakfast!"
'When was the last time I ate home cooking like this?' Ken thought to himself as he gave Amir a small hug.

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-18-2014, 08:39 PM

Amir put an arm around Ken and ran the flat of his hand over the young man's hair. "I like your hair kind of messy." He admitted. "I guess 'cause I can't do anything to mine." He shrugged, then, going around to the griddle and testing its heat, putting it in the sink and scrubbing the surface. "Anyway, I'm used to being up for days at a time, or going on very little sleep. Nothing new, here, but... I did sleep pretty well last night... no nightmares to speak of... I think I have you to thank for that." The reassuring presence of someone nearby, someone he cared about and trusted with ust about anything, had made true nightmares impossible.

Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-20-2014, 03:34 PM

"Th-thanks," Ken said, blushing a bit at the other man's compliment, "I like your hair too though. In high school I tried to grow my hair out, but I just don't have the patients for long hair." He laughed a bit before making his way to the small table where the food was.
'How can he go that long without sleeping?!' Ken thought to himself before smiling at Amir, "I'm glad you could sleep good! And I'm glad you didn't have any nightmares too, but how would I have helped that?"
Ken had started to pick up a piece of fruit when he heard a short, chiming tone come from his cell. He pulled his phone out of his pocket to see a text from Tommy, his choreographer. Ken gave the screen a confused look as he opened the text.
"Omg Ken I hope ur awake! I have a video to show u and Amir! I don't think I've laughed this hard in ages!"
Ken arched an eye brow as he replied to the text, "Yea, we're awake. Why's the video so funny?"