X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 08-29-2011, 05:41 AM

Name: Natalie (Nat) Angil
About: Nat has always been the small one, which left her excluded. She was soon driven into a rebellious stage. She dressed and acted different from most people and became an outcast. Only one person truely understands her and that is her best friend. Who she secretly is crushing on. A little more about Nat is that she may be small, but she can sure pack a punch. So don't piss her off. She also smokes and drinks. She doesn't drink too much though. Smoking she has done since she was fourteen.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-29-2011, 06:29 AM

Name: Jaden Mills
Bio: Jaden is pretty outgoing, not many friends from High school except his Bestfriend who he sees as a sister. He was never really into parties or social events But things will change once he gets to college. (Sorry this Bio is so short, I get to deal with drama at home and I cant think right now)
[IMG][/IMG]

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-29-2011, 06:09 PM

Today was the day. Her first day of college. Nat was rushing to pack her things. She was excited. Especially since a month ago she thought that her and Jaden would have been split up when this day came around, though it turns out that they weregoing to the same college after all. She also planned to start fresh here. No one knew her, and she'll get a chance to make new friends. Though, to be honest, Jaden is the only friend she needed.

After stuffing her bags into the truck and back seat of her car, she climbed in the driver's seat. Today she was wearing white jeans and the college t-shirt. she had just re-dyed her hair last night because the pink was fading. Her parents didn't like her hair, but they never argued with her. Speaking of parents, she lowered the window and waved to them and blew kisses. "Bye mom! Dad! Love you guys!" She giggled and then drove off.

The trip to the college was about a three hour drive. Though when she finally arrived, she parked her car near the dorms. She gt out of her car and smiled. She had to admit, she felt alittle intimidated with all the college students around here, especialy since most of thm were taller than her. She giggled. She was waiting for just one person to say something about her height and she might go off.

Last edited by X3_iRawr_X3; 09-10-2011 at 01:41 AM..

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 11:34 PM

It was the frist day of college! Jaden was Stoked! A brand new start, not that he really needed one, But it was always a nice thought that you have a chance to re create yourself, so to say..Jaden packed his car the night before he was so pumped, he waved off to his folks and headed to college, it was a decent drive, jaden didnt mind he liked long drives. He was also pretty excited to see his BFF, Natty, well her name was Natalie but he called her natty, it was cute pet name he thought. She was like a little sister he never ever had, only they got along better, they did everything together! And now that there in college, they can do even more things, maybe even try to go to a party together, Jaden always swore he wouldnt try anyhting new without her.

Natty was sorta an outcast in Highschool, but she was the coolest girl hes ever Known. He cared deeply for her, as a sister. A friend. Once he arrived a took a deep breath of fresh college air, and freedom. He was meeting up with natty to go to oreintation with her, so he parked and grabbed and looked around for her, no luck, so he decided maybe, she already went to the main gym, he grabbed some bags and drug them up to his dorm room, shuffled them onto a bed and the floor and heaed for the main gym, maybe he will find her there, he thought.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 12:26 AM

Nat also made her way to the girls' dorms. Walking down the halls she saw many different faces and differnt kinds of people. Some of them scared her really and some creeped her out, but none of them was as bad as her roomie. She entered her dorm to see a tall blonde girl wearing a pink skirt and a white tanktop. She ooked at her, mae-up all over her face, her nails finely done. She looked up at her shelf above her bed. She had her prom queen crown there and photos of her with her crown. Also she had some pageant trophies. Obviously one of those stuck up spoiled girls. The girl looked at nat up an down before puting on an obviously fake smile. "Hi there, my name is Janice." Nat nodded. "I'm Natalie, but you can call me Nat...I guess." Janice nodded. "Okay, now lets get one thing straight. You stay on your side, and I'll stay on mine. I don't want you to talk to me or touch me. Do NOT touch any of my stuff kay?" Nat put on a smile. "Sure Princess Bitch." She giggled. She set her stuff down. "See ya later roomie!" She then hurried out and towards the gym.

She pushed past mny people, forcing her way into the gym. It was orientation, something she wasn't looking foward to really. She wanted to begin her college life already! Nat looked around, hoping to see Jaden. Soon she notice a mess of brown hair in the distance and knewwho it was. She ran up behind him before jumping on his back and covering his eyes. "Give me all your money!" She said in a deep voice.

Last edited by X3_iRawr_X3; 09-15-2011 at 11:45 PM..

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 12:33 AM

The gym was very very very crowded, alot of new students this year I guess, that and it is a pretty popular college to go to.
He walked around for a few, wishing he had something to eat. Or drink. Or do. He Pushed his way through the crowed and found is way lost in the sea of bodies. Then he felt the familer figure on his back, hands over his eyes. "Give me all your money" Jaden smiled. "well, sir, I am so sorry But I am a broke college student" He said, before turning around and grabbing Her hands and pulled her into a hug, then gave her a nuggie. "Heyyy natty! Did you get even shorter then last time I saw you?!" He said with a playful smile, she hated it when people joked about her Hight, But Jaden was the only one who ever got away with it, cause he protected her, and cause he was way bigger than her.

"Long time no see buddy!" He said nudging her arm, then linked arms and pulled her forward "I see a seat! We can sit together" He said still smiling. He noticed she re did her hair. It looked really good.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 01:48 AM

Nat giggled when her gave her a nuggie. Jaden did mention her height, but she never really went off on him about it. He was the only one who could pick on her about her height. "No! Actually I think I grown a few inches." She mummbled as she stood on the tips of her toes to look taller. She smiled and finally was flat on her feet again.

"whoa! Slow down!" She said when Jaden suddenly began pulling her to a seat. "Well duh we are going to sit together. You are the only person I know here." Well two if you count her room mate. Though she wouldn't talk about it. For all she knew she could just be PMSing. Though she didn't think she would get along too much with that girl, even if she was nice. She didn't like frilly, OMG I broke a nail! girls.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 05:50 AM

Jaden smiled. "Arnt you stoked?! College is gonna be way better than high-school. I can feel it" He said Natty. The crowds were getting smaller and people were sitting down, lights going down. "They must be getting ready to start" He whispered to Nat. He was so thrilled he was here and that he got to spend the experience with his BFF. He whispered again in her ear"You look good" He said in a smooth milky sexy kinda way, he always did that to her just to make her blush, he did all sorts a things to make her blush.

Soon all lights were off expect a light on a older man, round build, balding, looks sleepy, and a projector screen and some music playing. "Welcome students..." the balding man begun, he started talking about campus rules, how things work...jaden got bored and whispered to nat "this is so lame, its like freshman in High school all over again" Jaden said with a sight, and didn't bother listing to the rest of the mans speech.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 11:03 PM

Nat laughed a bit at his excitement. It was amusing to her. She was glad he was happy. hen the laighst lowered, she leaned against him. "You'e so comfy. I think I'll sleep while the old guy speaks." She giggled. Though when he whispered something sweet in her ear, she blused a bit. "Thanks." She smiled some. He always seemed to be doing stuff like that. She didn't mind though.

Nat closed her eyes as the old man spoke. "Yeah, I know right. I don't care what he has to say..." She gripped his sleeve and opend her eyes agn. Looking up at him, she smiled. "Wanna ditch orientation?" She winked at him with a sly grin.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2011, 11:30 PM

Jaden laughed, then spoke "Hell ya! ha" He said getting excited. "Come on, lets go while the lights are off" He said sitting up, he looked around for a exit door. "Ah, there" He said to natty looking and pointing. "If we hurry we wont be seen, then we can go hang" He got up and headed to the door, he waved his arm to invite her to follow.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-12-2011, 06:48 PM

Nat stood up and followed him. It was always easy for her to sneak away beacuse of her small size. She followed him over to the exit. She grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door and into the sunlight. "Yes! Fresh air! This is so much better." She sighed in relief and then looked at him. "So, wanna look around our new home." She giggled some.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2011, 01:29 AM

He laughed, Nat was always so funny. "Sure, why not! Im also super hungry, maybe we can grab some grub...." He was saying as the most beautiful girl he has ever seen walked by with her friends. She was blonde and fit. He just smiled stupidly as she walked, her and her friend giggled. Once they were outta site he looked back at natty. "Oh, um what was I saying?" He said with a slight blush.

(How would you feel if the girl he just saw was her roommate? XD)

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-15-2011, 11:55 PM

(Haha, that would be great, Add some more drama xD)

Nat smiled and nodded. "Alright, lunch it is!" She giggled and walked with him. He seemed to pause for a moment. She looked over and noticedhim staring at a girl. Not just any girl, her bitchy roomie. Nat huffed, taking a deep breath and tried not to over react, Jaden was just her friend. So she tried to make a joke out of it, even though she hated the idea that jaden might end up dating her. "Hey, what it now, you're drooling..."

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-16-2011, 12:57 AM

Jaden blushed an wiped his mouth "I am?!" He said with horror, then laughed at the joke. "Very funny kid" He said wrapping his arm around her neck. He smiled. "I wonder who she was...shes...amazing" He said in a dreamy voice. He must find out her name and who she is, she was so beautiful, like an angel...He was back to day dreaming again and he had a stupid look/smile on his face.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 01:47 AM

Nat took a deep breath, laighing with him. She listened to him say how amazing she was. Nat felt his arm around her neck and she smiled a bit. "Well...her name is Janice...if you want to know...she's my room mate..." Thats all she would tell him. She was a complete bitch, but she would prevent him from going after someone he wants, even though she didn't want him together with Janice.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 05:06 AM

He smiled. "Janice is your roommate? Think you can introduce us? eh?" He said hugging her. He really wanted to meet that girl, he knew, or thought he knew she was a great girl, the right girl for him, now, today, he was off daydreaming again.

(sorry for short post)

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 07:01 PM

"Um...now?" She bit her lip. "Sure...I guess I can...." She took a deep breath and followed Janice into the cafe. She saw her and her friends sit at the tabel near the back. She looked at him and then said. "There she is...well..." She pulled away from him and moved over to Janice, saying to him. "Stay there. She'll come to you." She then turned back to Janice and looked at Her. janice made a face. "What are you doing here?" Nat put on a fake smile. "Well, I just wanted you to meet a friend of mine. I think he likes you so..." She gestured over o him. "His name is Jaden." Janice smiled. "He's really hot...he's your friend?" nat nodded. "Been best friend since elementary school." Janice laughed. "Thats cute. Girls, enjoy you're lunch, I'm going to spend time with my roomie's friend...all day..." She looked at Nat. "Stay away from us, okay?" Janice stood and moved over to Jaden. Nat sighed. "Hey there..." Janice smiled.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 08:17 PM

Jaden just smiled, he waved at Nat as she walked off, when Janice got close and said hi he just smiled and rubbed the back of his head "Um, hey there, Im jaden" He said with a half smile. He had no idea what to really do, or say, he didn't think Nat would introduce them right away, but he was not complaining. "So, what are you into?" He asked, he then wondered why Natty had not come over, they were just talking, "Er, where's natty?" He said in a almost worried tone. He didt see her, and he wondered if she was upset at him for something...but what?

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 08:38 PM

Janice smiled. "Well Jaden, my name is Janice. Don't worry about...'Natty'...she said she wanted to give us some alone time...she's so sweet." Of course she wasn't going to tell jaden she told her to leave and ruin a chance with such a fine male, also a chance to make her roomie feel like crap. She giggled. "I won't lie, I think you are really handsome..." she thought for a moment. How about we go on a walk?"

Nat shook her head and left the cafe. She just hoped that setting them two up didn't blow up in her face later.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 08:54 PM

Jaden smiled. "Well all right, and yeah natty is the best" He said, leading the way for a walk. He blushed. "Your a looker aswell" He said now flirting with her. "Your name is pretty aswell" In the back of his head he missed natty, her presence, he felt sorta bad cause today was there day, but natty would understand, right?

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 09:13 PM

Jancie smiled and giggled. "Why thank you Jaden. I actually use to compete in pagents, and I don't mean to brag, but I've won quite a few of them." She laughed some. She took his hand and said. "So why aren't you in orientation? Skipping are you? Rebel..." She joked. She had no room to talk. She was skipping as well.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 09:30 PM

( I hate her, shes...annoying haha its almost painful to make jaden like her haha)

He smiled. "Really? Wow, Im impressed!" He smiled "Yeah me an natty skipped, we usually do" He really liked her, he had no idea what it was that seemed to draw him to her, maybe, fate he thought.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 09:36 PM

(xD)

Janice frowned a bit when he mentioned Natalie again. But she wasn't going to let him find out that she hated his friend. "Well now you can skip with me." She giggled again. She was always sort of the queen bee at her school, and that wasn't going to change here. She planed on getting all the guys and making all the girls jealous like in high school.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 09:40 PM

(oh shes gonna use him, awesome)

He smiled at her. "I guess so.." He said, still wishing nat was here, she made things fun and well, less awkward.
Jaden had no idea what he was doing and he had run out of things to talk about. "So...um..tell me about yourself?" He said, maybe if he knew her better he could open up a bit more, maybe.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-17-2011, 10:16 PM

"Oh...um..." She thought for a moment. "Gosh...there is not alot to tell. I love to have fun and make people happy. Though I will admit, I can be kind of mean if people are mean to me." She smiled. "Oh! I also very open minded and I don't judge people, so if there is something on your mind, just come out and say it."