Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-22-2011, 02:32 AM

Kari got a sudden idea and dragged Jen into hot topic, giggling the whole time. She grabbed two gothic cheer outfits. They were black and dark purple, but the girls would have to buy pom poms somewhere else. "We have a pep rally tommorrow and I figured just to piss off those preps, we could wear these to school." Kari suddenly frowned. "But you have to war your uniform tomorrow don't you?"

Psycho Alice
Maybe you haven't noticed but I'...
Send a message via AIM to Psycho Alice Send a message via MSN to Psycho Alice

Old 11-22-2011, 02:38 AM

Jen fingered the material of the skirt thoughtfully not really paying attention to the feel of it under her fingers. True she did have to wear her uniform but technically speaking this was a cheer leading uniform and she did have to wear a uniform. What was the worst that could happen? They would make her change out of the uniform? Kick her off the team? ”No let’s wear this and I’ll even cheer in this” she said with a laugh swiping one of the uniforms from Kari’s grip and holding it against her body. ”How do I look?”

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-22-2011, 03:09 AM

Kari smiled. "You look sexy." she awnsered truthfully and blushed. "Tommorow's going to he the best day ever!" she exclaimed and really meant it. What was better than seeing the looks of the other girls and seeing this beautiful girl dance around in such a sexy outfit. She really couldn't lose with this.

Psycho Alice

Old 11-22-2011, 03:26 AM

http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m...glossia-t3.jpg I think an outfit like that only in purple and black lol

Jen winked at Kari and turned around disappearing into the dressing room, when she came out she had the outfit on and modeled it for Kari hands on her hips. ”How does it look my dear?” she asked striking a pose, one male in the store who had been dragged in by his girlfriend stopped to stare and earned a painful looking smack to the back of the head. It made Jen laugh and she wiggled her fingers at him before turning back to Kari and doing a small spin the skirt flaring out to show her upper thighs. ”It’s perfect I can’t wait to see you in yours tomorrow”

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-22-2011, 11:11 AM

Karo blushed fiercely. "You look beautiful." she whispered, more to herself than Jenny as she seemed in a haze. She heard the smack and whirled around to see the man and his girlfriend. Se giggled. That was hilarious seeing how that girl just wacked him and he just followed like a puppy that had been scolded by it's master. Kari almost didn't catch what Jennifer said. "Oh. Yeah." she smiled brightly. "I can't wait to wear mine tomorrow.

Psycho Alice

Old 11-22-2011, 09:20 PM

”Why wait” Jen said suddenly shoving the outfit at Kari ”I want to see you model it for me, come we can use the same dressing room. I want to change back into my clothes” without waiting for an answer without thinking about it really because she had done it so often with Cat. Changing in front of one another and modeling clothes, that she looped her arm through Kari’s dragged her into the changing room and locked the door. She was halfway through undressing, her shirt off to expose a simple white lace bra when she realized what she had done. Oh well can’t go back on it now she thought with a shrug flipping her blonde hair back over her shoulder in a self conscious little gesture she didn’t notice.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-22-2011, 09:35 PM

Kari blushed scarlet, but tried to act like she was used to changing in front of people. She pulled off her top garmets, reaveling a black bra with skulls and blood red lace at the top. She felt oddly embarresed, almost afraid that Jenny wouldn't like what she saw, but she told herself Jennifer was straight, she wouldn't like her like that anyway. She slipped on the outfit. "What do you think?"

Psycho Alice

Old 11-22-2011, 09:41 PM

Jen turned to look at Kari undressing over her shoulder, the bra was cute and she almost reached out and snapped the elastic playfully as she had so many times with Cat before the girl had gone “blonde” Jen was blonde but cat was fake blonde a bimbo in every sense of the word now. But she didn’t, didn’t even ask where the bra came from merely changed into her shorts and t shirt before turning to watch Kari model an outfit that clung to all her curves just right. ”Absolutely breathtakingly sexy” she said with a soft laugh ducking her head a tad to mask the blush, remarks like that is why Cat sometimes thought you were a lesbian… am I one though?” it was a question she had asked herself many times before and never knew the answer. No I do like guys, I can’t help it if I’m attracted to girls too

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-22-2011, 10:26 PM

Kari laughed sweetly. "Well I'm glad you like it." she said, blushing as she was rather thrilled to have received such a compliment from Jen. "So, what do you want to do now?" she asked after she had redressed and paid. "We still have time before the mall closes and mom doesnt care of I get home kind of late.

Psycho Alice

Old 11-22-2011, 11:18 PM

”Hm how about something to eat I am absolutely starving” her stomach growled in agreement making her laugh, It was nice, Kari seemed to actually care about her opinion other than to ask if the outfit was cute or not, if the boy was cute or not. It was nice to be asked what she wanted to do other than be dragged around and if she voiced her opinions ignored. ”I know a good restaurant in the mall if you wanna go” it wasn’t fancy but it wasn’t a fast food place either, the food was good and when Jen came here it was always a place she dragged Cat to whether the girl wanted to or not. ”So what do you say?”

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 12:04 AM

Kari realized how hungry she was, her stomach grumbling at the mention of food. "Yeah! let's go get some food! I'm starved." She followed Jennifer to the restruant. it wasn't fast food and she was glad. She didn't like things to fancy either. this place was just right.

Psycho Alice

Old 11-24-2011, 08:27 AM

"Table for two please" she said politely to the hostess who led them to a table for two in a private corner of the restaurant, it was nice and quiet. "So what would you like to eat my dear?" she asked after they had both been seated, she was browsing through the menu but couldn't really find anything she wanted just yet but would probably just end up settling on her favorite thing. Then she thought of something who would pay for the meal? Jen or Kari? Jen wanted to pay bit didn't know how Kari would feel would that make it a date?

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-24-2011, 03:52 PM

Kari ordered some steak quesidillas and a coke. That seemed to be the yummiest of all of the stuff. She loved stuff like that. "So, I'll pay if it's ok. I feel like I should since I asked you to spend this evening with me." she smiled sweetly. Shed already decided to pay for the meal before they arrived. She almost felt like this might seem like a date, but then again..she had no idea how Jenny felt about her.

Psycho Alice

Old 11-25-2011, 06:45 PM

”Kari I came because I wanted to come, don’t feel like you forced me into doing something I didn’t want to do because you didn’t and I won’t hear another word otherwise” she said holding up her hand to ward off anymore words on the matter. ”And why should you pay? You bought us the icees earlier so now it’s my turn to buy you something” she pointed out as the waitress came up, in the end she ordered pasta alfredo one her favorite meals. The waitress brought them their drinks, and Jen toyed with her straw watching Kari’s face a blush working its way into her cheeks. ”Kari do you like me?” she asked finally

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2011, 08:17 PM

Kari smiled. "Alright I guess that fair." she was caught off guard by the next question. "W-What? Oh. Yes, of course I like you! You're great. Do you like me too?"

Psycho Alice

Old 11-25-2011, 08:33 PM

”Perfect I shall pay then” it wasn’t a question and was secretly glad she didn’t want Kari to feel like to make Jen hang out with her she had to pay for everything. Wait Kari liked her? What type of like was it? Probably the like of a friend for another friend, or of a girl who enjoys your company not the like Jen secretly hoped for. Hoped? Maybe I really am gay she thought, she was silent so long thinking about it, it was almost as if she wasn’t going to answer the question. But she had come to a decision if she was gay there was only one way to find out and that was by dating another girl. And she liked Kari there was no harm right? She nodded and smiled at the other girl. ”I do like you Kari a lot” was all she said, later maybe she would try and kiss Kari to test the waters and see how she personally felt about it.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-25-2011, 10:05 PM

Kari blushed, secretly hoping that Jennifer meant that the way it sounded, but she said nothing about it. She would let Jennifer make the moves here.

Psycho Alice

Old 11-25-2011, 10:57 PM

Jen paid for the meal though Kari who had the car drove her home, she had already made her choice back in the restaurant what she was going to do and she wouldn’t back out now. It was pretty late but no big deal Jen didn’t have a curfew and she had called her mom earlier and told her what was going on. As long as she got up for school the next day her mother wouldn’t car.
Jen sat in the car a moment to gather her courage. ”I had so much fun today thank you, maybe we can hang out after the pep rally tomorrow if you want. Let me know” she smiled a small smile and took a deep breath. It was now or never. ”Kari” she started her voice soft, without saying anything else she leaned over and pressed her lips against Kari’s lightly at first then she tangled her fingers In Kari’s hair pulling her closer to deepen the kiss as sparks flew making her heady with the smell of her.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2011, 12:40 AM

Kari's face heated up, but she too was enjoying what was happening and she didn't want it to end. She kissed back, attempting to give back just as much passion as was given. Her whole body felt hot.

Psycho Alice

Old 11-26-2011, 12:44 AM

Finally Jen wrenched her kiss swollen lips away and gathered her bags "I um I'm sorry" she said a deep blush covering her cheeks as she bolted from the car and ran up the stairs without even a word to her questioning mother. After a quick shower she collapsed in bed curling up on her side. Tears seeped past her closed eyes lids as she finally came to terms with something she had been hiding from herself for years. I am gay

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2011, 01:21 AM

Kari was startled as Jenny suddenly bolted. "Oh..um..good night" she said to herself as Jennifer was already gone. She sighed and went home, showering and then going to bed. Why did she just leave? Kari cried herself to sleep, feeling worse than she had in a long time. She'd lost her girlfriend and now she may have lost Jenny too.

Psycho Alice

Old 11-26-2011, 01:39 AM

Jen woke and glanced at the clock surprised to find she had drifted off, the time read 3:29 in the morning. Why had she woken up? Why was her cheeks wet? Then it all came back to her and she gasped audibly almost like a punch to the stomach, dinner, the kiss, her realization. How would her parents take it? Would it matter? Did Kari hate her? Probably, even though it was late she texted Kari an apology, then a question that burned inside her. It said Kari I think I'm gay/bisexual and I really like you can we go out again?

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2011, 01:54 AM

Kari woke up to the feel of her cell buzzing in her..pocket? She'd fallen asleep in her clothes. She checked it and txted back. "You have nothing to be sorry for and yes, I'd love to go out with you sometime soon. As more than friends maybe?"

Psycho Alice

Old 11-26-2011, 06:12 AM

Jen rolled onto her side trying to fall back to sleep when her phone vibrated on the bed cracking open an eye she groaned expecting it to be Cat but it wasn't it was Kari. The text made her smile and immediately she wrote back "I'm new to this we will see how it goes but I like you a lot" she didn't expect and answer back and soon was fast asleep curled up on her side her cell near her head a small smile on her face dreaming good things

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-26-2011, 08:53 PM

Kari read this and smiled. She now feel asleep peacefully, knowing tomorrow would be fun and full of surprizes.