zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-25-2012, 12:26 AM

As Car'a'carn and myself have outgrown our allotted comment space, we have decided to stop constantly stalking each other's profiles and instead dedicate our conversations rather to a thread.

We request that you do not post in this thread unless you have been invited here by either Car'a'carn or myself, thank you.

---------- Post added 07-24-2012 at 09:10 PM ----------

Yipee! A brand new thread just for us!

I'm definitely over my cold now. I get a bit of a runny nose from time to time but I think it's just the air conditioner... It's been waaay too hot here lately. V_V It figures the weather wouldn't be on your side. >.< We haven't gotten too much rain here lately but we got a huge shower at the end of last week which cooled things down nicely for a few days. Unfortunately we're back to the hot, dry, weather now though.

She thinks we have nothing in common but I think she's just not trying. We both like reading, we both like nail polish, and Bath & Body works and baking deserts... There are plenty of things we could try doing together but she just doesn't want to bother; I guess I'm just not cool enough, being a nerd and all. T_T

My fiance and I just looked at our finances on Sunday night and had a discussion about money. I have my portion saved up already but we're waiting on him. He should hopefully have enough to help out with the first month of rent and the deposit next month so we will start looking at places here in a few weeks. I hope to move out in September. This place is really getting to be too much for me.

My future father-in-law will be moving out of the house this weekend and one of my fiance's brother's friends will be renting out his room. I thought the furniture in the room would go to him but apparently he has his own stuff so my fiance's dad didn't know what to do with it. His sister tried to claim the queen bed all to herself but then Shawn and I mentioned that we need a bed and that if she would let us take the queen, she could have the full bed my fiance has right now. She's selfish though and doesn't want to settle for that and help us out. Her argument was that she is 30 years old and still sleeping in a twin bed. That has nothing to do with it! It's pointless to have a bed big enough for two and half people when you're going to be the only one sleeping in it. Maybe if she moved out before she got to that age she would have a bigger bed...

It just pisses me off so much because I know they all hate me here, but Shawn and I are seriously trying to get out. And instead of just hindering us, they could help us and then have the whole place to themselves. I'm laughing inside though because they act all buddy buddy with each other now (the sister, brother, and his friend) but they're going to find it's going to be harder when they're living together. I know the sister is always bitching because her brother never cleans anything and it's surely going to become a problem when I'm not around to clean up after them all the time. She's forgotten how annoyed she used to get with him for not helping out when she was the only one doing the cleaning.

As for the job, things haven't been settled quite yet. There was one interview today though so I'm hopeful. Two people in the office will be leaving at the end of the week, one for a two week vacation, and another for three weeks. It's going to be pretty weird without them there. I'm hoping it will give me a bit of a break but we'll see.

Yep! I ran the 800 and did shot putt and discus. I wasn't much at running but I didn't do too bad in the other two events. I was very often only one position away from getting a ribbon. I got a few when I did the summer events though because there were less people then. In those events I usually got 1st or 2nd. That's definitely true about running with someone faster than you to get you going though. I really wish I had someone to go jogging with. It's rather boring to go alone, which is half of the reason I don't do it anymore. I really do miss doing shot putt and discus though. I wish there was some way to get back into doing those things. Last summer when I ran on the track during the summer, I would go to the shot putt pit and toss around my water bottle just to practice. ^^; On another note, if you happen to have an iPod touch, there's this Zombie Run app that I just heard about. It gives you missions and stuff to do while you're jogging outside in real life, like outrunning hoards of zombies and the like. It sounds very entertaining and motivating. I would love to try it out if it wasn't $6 or $7. >.<

Getting along would definitely be the #1 best scenario but at least in the case of what I have going on here with my fiance's family, it definitely isn't worth the trouble. They don't seem to show any interest in being family with me, and I have to say after months of trying to get along with them, I'm worn out and don't really give a crap anymore. Relationships are a two-way street. You can try as hard as you want but it's not going to work unless they come even a tiny bit towards you.

I'm so jealous. I miss the peace and quiet of the country. The shopping was pretty fun. I didn't get much in the line of work clothes but I did get some fun things, including a giant duffel bag that I'm sure will come in handy when we get ready to move.

I miss having days like that with my mom. I'm glad you had fun at least. It must have been nice to get out and about and away from the fields, even if only for a day. What are you going to plant in those fields? I've heard about your chickens but I honestly don't know what you grow!

Whew! I think I might have gone a bit overboard with my response taking advantage of the no character limit! Please forgive my excessive rambling/ranting. ^^;

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2012, 07:17 PM

Yay! this is so exciting! No more worrying about character limits or leaving a HUGE WALL OF TEXT on your profile page anymore! :P
We do stalk each other's profiles a lot don't we?

This is great! Now there is no character limit and I don't feel so bad for leaving a HUGE WALL OF TEXT on your profile page anymore! :P

GOOD! You better not be sick anymore after so long! ah air conditioning... That must be nice! (doesn't have any) Like hot meaning over 90? Or 100? O.O; Cause that would be too hot. It's been in the high 80s low 90s here. Yeah it's been pretty dry here lately too. No thunder storms, no rain. nothin. :( kinda boring lol

You alwasy gotta work a little to keep a relationship good! lol! Yeah nerds and "cool kids" have never mixed well have they? XD aw well... Too bad for her, right! Maybe she'll come around after a bit of time? It could happen!

OH MY GOSH! That's so exciting! Seems like everyone I know is moving or has moved. Estrella just moved, My best friend will probably be moving in september, You're moving soon... See?? lol. Well I'm really excited for you! I hope you guys get to soon!

Oh so you guys might get the furniture? I guess I should read on and find out lol XD HAHAHA! lol Sounds like my sister XD Most of my family are selfish jerks. That is just stupid though, Take the full, it's better than a Twin, and then save up to get a Queen! That's what I would do anyways but then again, I'm not a super selfish person so... Well maybe if she doesn't let you guys have the bed you can find a used one in good condition for a reasonable price! I'd trade you mine if you don't mind a few divots in the springs lol.

What is it that they dislike so much? Do they think you invaded their territory or something? It just seems so ridiculous >.<; Oh that sounds like fun! A little taste of reality for them! :P Some how though, I almost think they will be happier living like that, being upset with each other and mad. I think it distracts them from their own problems and having to deal with them.

Oh vacation! XD lol ok then! I thought when you said leave you meant leave leave and I was like, MORE PEOPLE ARE LEAVING?! XD Do they usually hand you most of the work you do then? Is that why you'll get a bit of a break when they go? Have you made any friends or acquaintances at work yet?

Oh cool! Haha XD I play with rocks like they are discuses (or whatever the plural is on that) when I toss them out of the lower field XD Nice! You even ribboned! I don't know how good I'd be a shot put but I think it'd be fun to try discus or maybe javelin even. And I'm not a fast runner either. I haven't been doing running a whole lot lately but earlier this summer I was down to about 29 minutes for a 5K run. and that's my fastest time so far >.<; It is boring by yourself isn't it?? I know there are few runners around where I live but I haven't ever "run" into them (haha! ) while I've been out running. I see their foot prints though! lol. That'd be fun to run on a track. The nearest track around here is at the college which is like 12 miles away and I don't usually feel like driving all the way over there to run lol. And they don't have a shotput it either :/ My town is so boring athletically unless you like to bicycle! THEY DO?!? That sounds like a fun app! Almost makes me want to go get an iPod just for it! I wonder if they might have one for an android phone.

Ah gotcha. Sounds like you have been the one putting in all the effort. I agree, if they aren't stepping up to try and make the relationship better then it's just not worth trying anymore.

It usually is but last night while I was trying to sleep, there were a lot of cars going down my road which doesn't happen often :/ And most of the guys around here either have beefed up trucks with loud ass engins or motorbikes with loud ass engines XD lol either way sucks to hear them go by at night. Oh good! always nice to have some big bags or suitcases! You never know when you might need to move a body or a bunch of clothes for a trip or something! XD

It was a lot of fun! Got a bit tiring towards the end of the day though and I was getting a little frustrated with the other drivers too >.<; I will be planting an Orchard Grass mixture in the pasture. Right now Wheat is going for a very good price so a lot of the fields in the area are growing wheat but it requires a lot more work cause you have to re-till the field every spring and who knows if the wheat is going to be the same price next year so I'm going with hay grass which is the usual thing to plant in fields around here. Lots of livestock in the area so it's always a necessary to have hay bales for winter feeding. I think some people also do rye too because it grows so easily and there is also alfalfa grass but not as many people buy that as they do regular orchard grass.

HA! That's ok! It's nice to not have to worry about character limits and whether or not I'm flooding your profile page with a bunch of text anymore XD I did quiet a bit of writing myself so don't worry :P

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-31-2012, 01:27 AM

Wooo hoo! It definitely is! And yeah... Zig is such a stalker. >.>

Well all last week I felt pretty sick but that was nausea due to stress. ^^; It's been somewhere between 80 and 100 the past few weeks. It tends to vary quite a bit it seems and even when the weather says it's in the 80's it still feels like it's 90 at least. It's supposed to rain every day this week though so I'm hoping that will keep things cool for a little while at least. I'm sure you could use the rain a lot more than we could though! We actually had a derechio here the other day, it's like a hurricane that forms over land rather than over water. I had to walk home in it. >.< It was pretty crazy...

Yeah... I don't care though. Usually the "cool kids" aren't as cool as they'd like to think they are anyway.

Oh wow, I didn't know Estrella moved. I saw her in the charity thread a while back but didn't really get to chat with her much. We're hoping to move out the first of September. We're going to start visiting some apartments as soon as the brokers get back to us. I really can't stand being in this house anymore. I was literally so nauseous all last week that I could barely eat after an argument that happened on Tuesday and even had a bit of a anxiety attack on Friday. We've decided that we need to get out as soon as possible so instead of waiting for my fiance to save up money, I'm going to pay the deposit and the first month's rent, then he'll pick up the next month, and after that we'll start splitting it.

We ended up getting the queen bed and the dresser after all. We went out and bought new bedding for it this weekend and I'll be taking a trip upstate to my mom's house in three weeks or so to bring back the rest of my things and then I think we'll be all set to move out as soon as we find a place.

I really have no idea what their problem is. Quite frankly I don't even care anymore. I just want to get away from them as soon as possible. I've never been disrespectful to them, and even acted as their fricken maid for most of the time I've been here and they haven't been considerate to me in the least.

Nah, I don't usually get more than my share of the work, but since they will be away, I will have less to do for them. I still have plenty of things to work on though but it will be more at my own pace for a little bit I think/hope. I have made one friend actually! We have gone out together at least once so far but I'm sure we will hang out more when I move into the city. Right now we're just too far apart to really be able to do much together on the weekends. Everyone at work treats me very nicely though. I can't believe the difference between working here and working at the grocery store. No one was nice to me there and I never made any friends the whole time. I've only been at the office a few months and I've already made friends and everyone is super nice.

Javelin is actually illegal in my state. >.< I tried it once though. There's quite a bit of technique to it! Oh my! That's really great for a 5k! I mean I'm sure that's not like Olympic speeds or anything but that's definitely something to be proud of! I had to drive down to town to run on the track as well but I preferred being able to run in the lanes so I could keep track of how far I had run. They do have that app for Android if you are interested! Have you been watching the Olympics?

I'm definitively beyond trying with them. I do my best to stay out of their way, as always, but I'm not going to go out of my way for them anymore.

Ugh, I know how those trucks are. >.< I didn't sleep well at all last night though I'm not sure why. I never really sleep well on Sunday nights though. >.<

Haha, I think it will be more like clothes. I don't think it would fit a body since it's broken up into different compartments. I could totally lie down in my fiance's duffel bag though!

I hate driving around cities. I'm getting pretty stressed out about going back to my mom's house to get my stuff because I'm going to have to drive through NYC a bit. I'm super nervous.

Hm... I don't know too much about planting crops but it sounds like you made a pretty good choice. A lot of fields around where my mom lives are all used for corn. Have you ever tried growing it before?

Hehe... I probably should have replied to the roleplay first but this required less thinking. ^^; I'm gonna head off to bed now. Goodnight!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-12-2012, 09:37 PM

Well That only took me... Almost two weeks to reply >.<; Grr... This summer has been way too busy :/

Ok so pretty hot then! Hah! It's been right around high 80s for most of last week and this week. Not too bad. Ohhh rain huh? So you get the heat AND the humidity? :/ It's really dry here. Hah! Yeah I wouldn't mind the rain too much! It'd be a nice help to water the pastures! :P Whoa! I've never heard of a derechio! I love walking around in storms ^^; Crazy as that might be ha... Is it mostly wind and rain? or do you get some lightning in those kinds of storms too?

Very true. Usually the really cool and nice people are the ones labeled as nerds and geeks :P

Yep! Around the middle of july I think is when she moved. She's doing her pharmacy schooling over at OSU I think. She's been poppin in and out every so often Lately so you might catch her sometime! Oh you are?!? Have you gotten to do that yet or are you still waiting on the brokers? Seriously?? That's no good at all :( Sorry Zig, I hope you get to move out of there soon. It doesn't sound like a nice environment at all. NICE! That's a good idea! And I'm glad you guys got the bigger bed too! :P

That's a good point. I would probably just want to get away as soon as possible too. It's just ridiculous to be treated that way when you try so hard and are nice and helpful. Just plain ridiculous >.<;

Oh that's right! Your co-workers went on vacation! Did all that turn out pretty good then? Yay for friends! :P That's good! Yeah! distance is always a dampener on hanging out if you are far away. I usually only see my best friend once a week cause we live about 30 minutes away from each other. That's great! Having a nice work environment with nice people is so much more preferable!

Javelin is illegal?? o.O? What did someone do to make them make it illegal?? Jeez... lol. You have?? Lucky >.<; haha Maybe I'll find some track and field thing someday and get to try it :P That's a good time for a 5K? Thanks! :P makes me feel better about it! :D oh gosh... Olympic speed it is not... >.<; I saw a 5K the other day on the olympics and they were doing it in 15 minutes... SERIOUSLY?? holy crap... Oh and yes! Ha I have been watching the olympics! Lots of good events! And an impressive turn out for women too! I heard that 2/3rds of the medals the US has gotten are from the women's events! Have you been watching them too?

lol! Ok well you can move bodies in your fiance's duffel and keep all the clothes in yours XD haha!

Oh my god... I couldn't even imagine attempting to drive around in NYC I think I'd just die haha!

Oh gosh... Corn in central oregon, at least right around the general vicinity I live, grow to be 5 feet tall IF you've had a really really good year. usually the stalks top out at 4 feet XD PUNY! XD haha! So yeah... We've grown it in the garden but I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually do a whole field of it around here. It's mostly just grasses or wheat or rye or stuff like that

I probably should have replied to this a ton of times this past week! I got half way done with a reply the other day and then my computer shut off and I lost all of what I wrote and was like UGH! I'm done. lol... But yeah! sorry I took so long! I hope you're doing well and I love your new avi! :P

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-12-2012, 11:57 PM

I agree. I can't believe the summer is almost over already! I feel like I didn't even get to do anything fun. V_V

It's been in the 80's this week as well but it still feels unbearably hot in the city. I'll take the dry heat you have. The humidity here is killer. V_V You get lightning in those storms too. I like walking around right before or after a storm but it isn't terribly safe to go walking around during them. ^^;

Oh yes, that's right! I haven't seen her around much since she went on her hiatus. We met with a broker and visited a total of 5 apartments so far. I didn't really care for any of them but the last one we saw. I really liked the area and the apartment wasn't bad, though it could really benefit from having some counter space. We decided to apply for it but depending on when they want the money, we might not actually be able to do it because I'm still waiting for a $3,000 savings transfer from another bank that I won't be getting until Friday.

I know, right! I feel super pampered sleeping in the queen bed all by myself but my fiance keeps reminding me that I'll have to give up half of it for him when we move out. We'll see about that one though...

Well I'll still probably end up living about 30 minutes away from her but it will be a whole lot closer than 2 hours away. >.< My commute time will hopefully be cut in half as well, if not even shorter. I'm starting to get annoyed with some of the people at work for various reasons but at least we are always nice to each other. We get along when we're not getting in each others way in terms of our jobs, LOL.

Yeah, one will be back on Wednesday, and the other will be back on Friday. I'm off of work Friday though Monday this week though to go home and move the rest of my stuff up here. It's going to be a pretty crazy weekend. I'm not looking forward to the long drive at all. V_V

I think because it's quite dangerous if you think about it. You're literally throwing a spear! I've been trying to watch the Olympics but I haven't gotten much of a chance to do so. I watched a bit of it online--fencing, hammer, and shot putt, but I really want to see discus. I haven't gotten a chance to sit down and watch that one yet. NBC has been doing a pretty crappy job of showing the games to be honest which sort of puts a damper on things.

Exactly! I wouldn't want blood stains on my nice new duffel anyway. ^_^

Aw, that's a shame. It makes sense though. I think corn needs a lot of water and it seems to be pretty dry over there from what you've been telling me.

That's okay, I probably wouldn't have even had time to reply until now even if you did. I'm really hoping I'll be able to scrape my life back together once we move and get settled but until then my life is just a mess. I barely have time for anything. V_V

Thanks! I was really stressed out and pissed off so I decided to make my avi a bit more badass and less innocent looking. ^^;

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-25-2012, 09:23 PM

Hey I'm finally getting back to this! and just a shade under a decade too... >.<; Sorry

In my defense though, I had sick/dying animals this week! :o It really sucked. :( My one male goat who we castrated when he was younger developed urethra stones and it finally completely blocked his urethra so he couldn't pee and I didn't know what it was so I didn't get him to the vet in time and he ended up dying :( BUT Then I found a baby chick in a hen box that evening! SUPER HAPPY! took it inside, cared for it, next day I go in and I'm giving it some more food and water and then it keels over dead... Just not a good week for dying things for me >.<;

So summer... Almost gone >.<; Already it's getting dark at 8 at night. Makes me way too sad :( at least the weather is nice though! Been in the 80s all these last two weeks! not too hot, not too cold! Good weather to work in. haha... Yeah... Walking around in a lightning storm is not the smartest thing I agree but I can't help myself sometimes... >.> And I think I can spare some dry heat! We've got quite a few wildfires going that could use some moisture!

Oh cool! You applied for one! :P What happened with that?? Did you get it ?

LOL! XD I can just see you guys when he tries to come to bed "Sweety move over..." 'NO WAY' XD hahaha! Queen size is good though. I slept in the big king size bed when my parents went out of town for a few days before their divorce and holy cow. it was huge! XD I was pretty sure I could have gone exploring under the sheets and not covered the whole bed till morning haha!

I'll say! 2 hours is just too far :/ My best friend is about 30 mins away from me. 15-20 depending on how fast you drive... >.> lol! Well that's good! I hope everyone's been staying out of everyone else's way then! And that will be nice to have a shorter commute time I bet. More time for fun stuff like MENE! :P

Oh moving.. SO much fun >.<; I have moved my sisters and brother around more than 20 times collectively... I hate it. Did it go well getting all your stuff I hope? No snags or anything?

Haha! It does sound pretty dangerous but as long as no one is down range! XD OH Dang! I should have watched more online! I didn't get to se any of those :( Were they not showing a larger variety? Or just doing a crappy job? I noticed quite a few times when they would cut out in the middle of an event I wanted to see and go to another one that I didn't... so frustrating :/

Ew... Yeah... No blood stains >.<;

Yep! I suppose if you put it in a large green house and watered it constantly it would grow better but It'd just be so much effort for a few hunks of corn >.<;

Ha! No problem! My summer has been so busy it's ridiculous. I haven't done anything fun besides gaming on the weekends with my friend and that one trip up into portland. SOOO Boring lol XD

OH i see! I think you hit the mark on badass avi! :P

I hope everything else is going well!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-28-2012, 01:26 AM

Bah, I think we should just stop apologizing to one another. I think it's pretty much expected at this point that we are going to take ten years to get back to one another on whichever front that may be. ^^;

That's really sad to hear about your goat and the baby chick. Baby chicks are so cute too... It's sounds like you've had a really rough time of things. *Mega hug*

Yeah, I've been feeling the summer slipping away. When I sit in the park at lunch sometimes I imagine I can feel the autumn breeze already.

We ended up not applying for it. I chickened out in the end because it was a bit over our budget and I wasn't sure it was the right one. Now I'm regretting it though because we haven't found anything else that was even worth considering since then. T_T

That's exactly the way it is. My dad has a king sized bed. I'm certain my fiance and I could never have too much bed. Especially since he snores. I think we should have a mile-long bed so I can sleep at the other end and not hear his breathing. ^^;

Definitely, more time for fun stuff like Mene! I'm hoping my commute will be cut down to about 45 minutes. I'll be able to stay up a bit later and sleep in a bit later which should give me a bit more time to get on the computer in the evenings. ^_^

Yeah, I got all my stuff from home. The only snags were my GPS messing up the routes. I got there and back with my stuff though so that's all that really matters. I was kinda sad that my mom already converted my room for my sister but I told her she could so yeah...

They weren't showing any of the sports that I was really interested in. Just all the cliche things really...

Yeah, I suppose you're right. Corn is more of an eastern crop I guess...

I'm with you on the no fun part though I did go to the movies on Saturday. I saw The Intouchables, a French film. It was AMAZING!

Thanks! I'll probably end up changing it again the next time I get a chance but it takes me so long to figure out what to wear each time that I don't change it very often. ^^;

Things are so/so. The apartment hunting isn't going well and both my fiance and I are getting tired of dealing with flakey brokers. It's starting to feel like an impossible task. I want to find a nice place that I know we'll be happy with for a few years but my fiance seems to be getting frustrated with me. He thinks I'm too picky but I don't really want to spend my money on some place that I know I won't be happy living in. There's no sense just getting any old crappy apartment just to move out and then not being happy with the place and having to move out a year later. V_V I contacted another broker again today though. I know I'm getting my hopes up but I'm crossing my fingers that this will be our break.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-01-2012, 06:15 PM

OH YEAH! Look who's on top of his stuff! :P I'm getting back to you in under a week!

Haha! We probably should. Busy lives make for slow replies.

Aw thanks :) I appreciate it. It wasn't easy not :/ And I anticipate that it's gonna be a little rough in the next couple of years because I have so many old goats still that are nearing the ends of their lives but they are good for now and I'm keeping a close eye on them!

Can you believe it's September already?? It's getting dark earlier and it's colder already... >.<; sigh... I KNOW! Every so often I smell something in the air that reminds me of fall or I see leaves starting to fall off branches :/ Well I guess it's bound to happen, I just feel like I didn't get to enjoy the summer very much this year. No summer vacations, no summer fun like biking or rafting or anything, no summer flings... It sucks to be busy XD lol!

Aw dang :( I always say though, go with your instincts. There's probably a good reason you ended up not getting it. And I'm sure there will be another better one right around the corner! :P

haha! I knew it! XD Oh no... Snoring is annoying >.<; hah! Just hit him till he wakes up and make him roll over... Right off the bed! XD

Oh good! I bet can't wait to have a shorter commute! You can start coming and hanging out in the thread more too! I saw your 'Zig was here' Message the other day :P

Oh good ol GPS! I bet you heard "RECALCULATING" and "TURN RIGHT NOW (as you zoom past where you're supposed to turn)" a lot... I always get messed up with gps. Well that's good you made it back! She already converted your room?? :o That was quick :/ Is this for the sister that just graduated a short while back?

Ah I gotcha. I wish the olympics lasted a little longer you know? 17 days (is it 17 days?) Is just not long enough to cover everything properly :/ Oh well... At least there's the winter olympics coming up soon!

I think there are some places over in the valley on the other side of the mountains from us that grow corn though. And there's always a place in Terrabon about 30 miles to the north of us that has a good sized corn maze for halloween every year. I guess I'm just stuck in a micro climate that doesn't allow for growing a lot of crops XD OH! OH OH!! But I need to show you a picture of my pasture! It's really starting to green up! :P

Nice! We have a theater around here that does a lot of foreign films and documentaries along with regular films. I haven't really been to see any though ^^; The last movie I went to see was that new animated one called Brave. It was really good!

I've been changing mine up with a few little variations here and there over the last month or so :P A lot more than I usually do. I think I'm just trying to enjoy the last vestiges of summer though my avi XD I have trouble figuring out what to wear too, I'm much better with the background and embellishments

I hope it is too! And I totally see the sense in taking those extra few weeks/months to make sure you get into an apartment that you can last in verses an apartment that you use just as an inbetween. As a guy who has moved his siblings around more times than I care to remember, It's soooo much better and easier not to have to move all over the place over and over and over again >.<; Maybe you guys should make a list together of things you absolutely have to have in an apartment and then another list of things you want the apartment to have but make that list the things you are willing to bend on or go without entirely! Maybe it'll sooth your fiance's frustration and make it clear to each of you what the other one wants? Of course you might have already done this, in which case I'm just blabbering uselessly! ^^! hah! But anyways, I hope you get one soon that is to both your likings!

Things around here have been slowing down a little. Not that I have less things to do but I always get slower when the end of the summer comes around. I SHOULD be out getting to my fencing and cleaning up the wood area and finishing cleaning out my barn and planing for rebuilding my truck engine and the list goes on... haha! I should probably go make a list with a time line to get it all scheduled out! I like lists, can you tell? XD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-02-2012, 05:15 PM

Damn, now you're making me look bad!

The same thing ended up happening with my pets. My cat went one year, my hamster the next, and my rabbit the year after. It definitely wasn't an easy time for me.

I did notice this week that it's been getting darker earlier. I really wanted to go to the beach at least once this summer but I never did make it. I asked my fiance if we could go this weekend but he didn't seem too keen on the idea. It kinda annoys me to be honest since I've been mentioning for at least a month or two now that I've been wanting to go and we won't get many more chances after this weekend.

Yeah, I hope you're right. My fiance and I met with another broker yesterday though and I think we found the one! It's a really, really great apartment. It was definitely love at first sight for me. I'm really praying this is the one. We ran around all afternoon trying to get a certified check or money order to get the place off the market so no one else could apply before our papers get processed next week. The wait is going to kill me though with this long weekend! I'm trying not to get my hopes up in case we don't get it but I know I'm going to be devastated if we don't. Keep your fingers crossed for me please!

He slept with me last night and it went okay... He woke me up at least once with his snoring and a few other times elbowing me in the head but I think we can probably get used to each other after a month or so I'm hoping.

The commute to that place would be about an hour. It's still pretty long but at least half of what I'm doing now so I should have about two hours more free time a day which will be nice.

Well... It was a bit more complicated than that actually. We somehow pushed the "detour" button when we made a stop in Pennsylvania and it ended up thinking the entire highway was down! So we ended up taking alllll back roads through Pennsylvania. I was really freaking pissed. And then on the way home when we were getting close to NYC it thought that there was too much traffic so it tried rerouting us by taking us through downtown streets in the Bronx. I'm not sure what you know about NYC but the Bronx is the worst area, like the slums with the high crime rates and all of that. I locked the doors and rolled up the windows and got out of there as fast as I could!

Nah, the bedroom was for my younger sister that my mom adopted. The other sister is my half sister on my dad's side. She just moved to college.

I'm not a huge fan of the winter Olympics to be honest. I do like curling though!

I've been to a few corn mazes. They're pretty fun!

I saw Brave too! It was really good! My fiance and I both wanted to see it when we saw the preview during another movie. There's a few more movies I want to see now--one about a Russian princess, another one called "Silver Lining" something, and there's one other one that I can't remember the name of about a couple who splits up but just can't seem to stay apart. I'm not usually a romance film kind of person but that one looked like it might be good. I definitely want to see the Silver Lining one though and I think I'll end up seeing the Russian one with my fiance's sister in a few weeks when it comes out.

I finally decided to change mine. It's not one of my best avatars but it's kind of summery...

We haven't exactly made a paper list but we've verbally discussed it. The problem is that I have more things that I want in the apartment than he does so yeah... We both totally agree about the one we applied for though. I'm really hoping that that will be the place and we won't have to look anymore. I'm honestly kind of getting tired of all the running around and dealing with super annoying brokers. The one we met with yesterday was really nice though so I think that even if we do get denied for that apartment, that we should see if she could keep looking for us. She's actually the only broker that I've liked out of the five or so we've met.

I like making lists too. I just can't remember things if I don't write them down. My fiance is always laughing at me because I have an iPhone that can make lists for me but I usually insist on writing them down on paper anyway, LOL!

---------- Post added 09-02-2012 at 01:19 PM ----------

Also, I'm not sure if you've seen this viral video yet? It's called "Gagnam Style". I'm totally obsessed...

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-09-2012, 11:43 PM

LOL! Um... that totally wasn't my plan to make you look bad! ...

Well hopefully They won't all just go at once and I'll get some buffer time in between.

And this week it was even worse :/ It's dark at like 7:30!! and then daylight savings time is coming up soon.... ugh... lol I hate the winter darkness. What?!? Who doesn't want to go to the beach!! I'd have jumped at the idea lol :P I actually got to go to a dinner/game party at a friends house the other day! It was awesome! lol at least I got to go do ONE thing this summer!

SO YOU GOT IT! How exciting! :P What floor are you on? And when do you get to move in??!

Elbows in the head?? Dangerous! lol I hope so too XD otherwise you can just shove him out of the bed till he learns not to hit you XD hahaha!

That is kinda long but still better! I'd be happy for any extra bit of sleep I could get in the mornings XD

Oh no! That must have been fun taking all the back roads instead of the highway :/ Whoa! That sounds like a GPS nightmare XD I hate driving through scary parts of town. Always makes me feel unsafe. Bend is so tame that I can't imagine how scary it would be riding around in the Bronx

Ah ok! I didn't remember she had adopted. Do you get along better with her than your half sister?

I love curling XD lol! and snowboard and downhill skiing are pretty fun too. besides that though I can't really remember any others hah!

They are! It's been quite a while since I've been through one. Maybe this year!

Ah nice! I totally want to get it when it comes out on DVD. Oh you've got a nice movie schedule lined up! I aways forget about the movies I want to see unless I REALLY REALLY want to see them so I rarely ever go to the movies XD I think I've been maybe 4 times this year? Yeah 4. I saw the secret world of arrietty, the avengers, that timothy green one about the kid in the garden (that was cute) and brave. I should start making my friend go more lol

I need to start thinking up a fall avi now that it's cooling down... I don't think the beach quite says september... haha!

Awesome! You didn't even need to do the list thing! ack that must be difficult finding a broker that is good at what they do AND that you like lol. My moms friend works in real estate and I've heard some stories from her about other agents and brokers and things XD. But I am glad you guys finally got the place! I can't wait till you get all moved and setteled in so you can write more than "Zig was here" in the thread XD haha! :P

Oh I know it! I have a little memo thing in my phone but I always just use paper too, it's so much easier AND it can never run out of battery! XD

I havn't seen that vide but I did see an amateur remake of it in some persons apartment XD as it happens, I just saw it a few days before you told me about this! Crazy timing lol! I love that Psy guy. Or is that the guy? or the band? either way, I saw another one of his videos and it was good too.

Ah man... I wanna get back to playing harvest moon! That's the one thing I like about fall and winter is I play that game a lot :P

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-10-2012, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
*Pops in to scribble on the walls... 'zig wuz hur'*
Found this while updating the Battleship board and dang! I was wrong! I didn't get your wall scribble word for word XD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-15-2012, 02:33 AM

Humpf.

I hope so too...

It's definitely getting darker much earlier now and a bit cooler as well. I'm happy for the fall weather but I can't say I enjoy the earlier sunset. V_V It's too late to go to the beach now but I swear I'm going next summer for sure! I really wish I could hang out and play some video games with my friends. I've already given them invitations to come up and stay with me once we move. We got a three bedroom apartment so we even have space to make a nice guest room. ^_^

Yep! It's all paid and signed for and everything! The move in date is October first which is kinda crappy since it's a Monday. We'll probably have to wait until the next weekend to move in which is extremely unfortunate. We
re on the fourth floor which is actually the top floor. It's a really, really great apartment. I can't wait to move in!

...Or just make him go sleep in the guest room! ^^;

It was such a pain in the rear. V_V Fortunately we managed to get out of there pretty quickly but it was still pretty stressful. V_V

Yeah, but then again it usually isn't terribly hard to get along with younger children besides them getting in your way sometimes. ^^;

There's ice skating and all the forms of luge too as well as some other ones that I don't care about enough to remember. >.<

I don't usually have so many movies to look forward to because normally I'm quite picky about my movies. It's nice that there are movies I want to see but also unfortunate for my wallet. ^^; Arietty was great! I picked that one up on Bluray actually. ^^; Brave was also really good. What was that Timothy Green one about? I never did get the synopsis... My fiance liked the Avengers but I didn't watch it myself.

Ah, oh well. I started redoing my avi and came up with a sort of Octoberish avi by mistake. ^^;

The broker's fee was outrageous... That was the only bad thing about the broker who found us the apartment but I feel like it was worth it to finally get a place and be done searching, even if the fee was more than the first month's rent. T_T

I have such a hard time typing things on my keyboard too. It's so much faster to just jot things down with pen and paper.

It's just the guy, Psy. He's a rapper. The girl who dances with him in the video has her own video now too which is pretty cute: PSY (ft. HYUNA)

I definitely want to get back into that game too. I'll have to wait until the Wii U comes out though as I don't have a Wii of my own to play it on and there's really no sense buying a Wii right before the new one comes out. >.<

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-25-2012, 09:19 AM

Darker sooner and now it's officially Fall :( At least summer is sticking around here still! I'm still in shorts! OMG!! Mother Nature has gone up a few pegs in my book this year Yeah If I could have fall with a later sunset I'd be totally cool with that haha! Aw dang, Definitly go next summer! I'll try and go as well! Oh nice! Sounds like you got a really good place to stay! When do you move in again? I forget... I was just playing Borderlands (the fisrt one) with my friend a few hours ago :P

Never mind... I should have kept reading and I would have answered my question about when you move in! XD lol! Aw dang... 5 whole days longer to wait :( that sucks. Hopefully it will all work out good though! 4th FLOOR?!? OUCH! I hope you don't have any heavy things to move up there! I hate moving crap up stairs >.<; My siblings have lived in quite a few 2nd story houres and apartments over the years and I have never enjoyed moving them in/out of those when I did lol. But you have that added advantage of being up away from possible ground floor crime!

Lol yes! You could banish him to the guestroom! It might be more fun to push him out of bed though... >.> *is a little evil*

lol I hate getting lost in places that are dangerous or undesirable. Or lost at all really lol. One time back in 2009 I was taking my then girlfriend to the airport in another town on the other side of the mountains here that is like 4 hours away and on the way back out of the town, my gps dies... And I have no friggin clue how to get back on the road I need... Luckily my phone car charger gave it enough juice to turn on for a second and show me the way out lol XD

Good point haha! Most younger kids are usually pretty easy to be around. I wish I had had younger siblings cause I think I would have been a kickass older brother :P But alas... XD

YES! Ice skating and luge and long jump and speed skating!... Wow I just looked up the events for winter olympics and there are kind not very many lol XD ah well... Still fun!

Yeah.. movie tickets aren't exactly cheap are they? I tend to be able to enjoy any movie at least a little bit or some little part. Ok well not ANY movie... :P Ooo Bluray! Fancy! I am still stuck back on dvds
The Timothy Green one was about a couple that really wanted to have kids but weren't able to, so one night this kid shows up out of the garden and he is made out of all the things that they desire their kid to have if they could have one. He is just this kind, honest, wise little boy who ends up helping most of the people he meets see life from a different better perspective. It's really quite good and a little sad at the end though there are plenty of funny parts. It's a pretty good movie even though I didn't do a good job of writing a synopsis there... >.>

Oh my gosh! It's almost time to make a halloween avi!! :o jeez the time is flying :/

Whoa the broker's fee was more than the rent?? Is that unusual?

the only thing bad about when I write quick is that even I have a hard time reading it afterwards let alone someone else! XD

Also I love that video too! He really cracks me up haha! And man, he's got some moves doesn't he?? I'm glad they did another video with the girl sing too, that was a nice addition

Oh yeah! I heard about that the other day! What is it exactly? A Wii in the palms of your hands? *just went and looked up up* Wait That part that looks like a hand held console is the controller?? o.O?? I'm so confused XD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 09-26-2012, 01:44 AM

It's started really cooling off here the past week or so. I'm freezing now!

Ooh, Borderlands! I've heard some good things about the new one but I'm not sure if my fiance plans on getting it or not...

We're hopefully moving this weekend but I'm not sure because I haven't for sure found anyone to help us yet. V_V The flights aren't really long so I don't mind being on the fourth floor at all but it's true it will make things a little more difficult to move. Fortunately we don't have much furniture yet, just a bed, a dresser, and a desk. We just got a table in the mail today but we haven't built it yet, we're just going to leave it in the box and put it together when we get there. I actually think I'll like being on the fourth because we're the top floor so we won't have to deal with noise above us, and like you said, safety, as well as better heating. ^_^

You are evil! I'm sure we'll get used to it eventually but I know I'm definitely going to have trouble trying to sleep with him at first because he snores. V_V

Oh no! Thankfully you managed to make it out though! I've had a few scares where my GPS lost service in the middle of a drive. That always makes things super stressful...

I think you could make a really good older brother. I could be a better older sister if I had the time but unfortunately I haven't been around much for my little sisters. V_V

I'm pretty harsh on movies. I recently watched "The Grey" with my fiance. It was a pretty terrible movie but it did admittedly have some good aspects. Have you seen it?

I only have like two or three blurays myself. I don't even have a bluray player but my fiance's PS3 plays them. ^^;

Aw, that sounds kind of cute and creepy at the same time. It really reminds me of this one episode from an anime I really liked called "Mushi-shi".

Yeah, and I still haven't figured out how Halloween works in New York City...

It depends on the company. Some companies as for the equivalent of 1 month's rent, others ask for 10 percent or more. Ours asked for 12% which ended up being a bit more than one month's rent.

Haha! That is pretty bad when you can't even read your own writing...

I love them both! My finace and I play at least one of them almost every night. My favorite part is the guy in the elevator. He really cracks me up. The girl is super cute though, in a very Japanese way.

We just put in our preorder for the Wii U. The tablet is actually the controller. Some games will use it, others will use a controller similar to the Xbox controller, and others yet will still use the Wiimote/nunchuck. The tablet allows what they call "asynchronous gameplay" meaning that when you and your friends are playing a multiplayer game, most players will use the regular remotes while one person uses the tablets as a sort of "backup" or "support". So like in the new Mario game I think they can draw in platforms that wouldn't usually be there to allow the other players to jump up and get extra stars or something. It's kinda weird but I think it sounds cool.

One of the best parts however is that say I'm playing a game and my fiance comes in and wants to watch TV. You can transfer the game you're playing to the tablet and play from there while he's watching television.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 11-01-2012, 08:03 PM

HEY! Just a shade under a month! Not too bad... >.< I hate the busy rush at the beginning of fall...

So we were talking about how cold its getting and now it's much colder! It's been in the mid forties for about 2 weeks now but there have been a couple of warmer days here and there. Is the weather in NY pretty cold already? And did you survive Sandy?? O.O That was some scary looking stuff I saw on the news!

Last time I talked to you, you were unpacking and didn't have all your furniture moved in yet. I assume you've gotten mostly unpacked and set up now that's it's been so many weeks since I last talked to you... Oh I didn't even think about noise from the apartment above! good point! Are you loving it? Is it everything it was supposed to be? Are you happy to be away from your Fiance's family and just living together by yourselves? lol So many questions! XD

I am evil, I admit it! XD One night A few years ago when Estrella and I were dating, she was giving her daughter a bath and I pushed her into the tub! XD She got me back and pulled me in with her though... >.< See? I like pushing people into/out of things XD.

Well thanks! :P Aw well I'm sure you do you best though! You can't be there 24/7 for them and as long as you keep in contact with them then you doing good!

The Grey... Is that the one with Liam Neeson where he is fighting wolves? I haven't seen it yet but I've been meaning to. It's on my netflix queue but I haven't gotten to it yet haha.

Oh that's right! I forgot PS3s are blurays! Well hopefully this holiday season I'll FINALLY be getting an Xbox 360!! :P I've been waiting for a really good deal so I'm hoping they will have one this year. So far I've only found things that are $250 for a 250GB system and two games. I'm not all that interested in kinect though since it's pobably gonna go in my loft and there's no room to move up there XD

Haha! the leaves on his legs were pretty interesting to say the least XD But I'll have to check out that Mushi-shi anime! I've been trying to bulk up my list for the winter months since the nights are getting longer and I'm not able to do as much stuff outside. Right now, I'm racing Estrella to see who can read through all the Harry Potters first. She's on book 7. I'm on the end of book 4 >.<;

Lol! Did you get any Trick or Treaters last night?

Ouch That was an expensive broker! :/ You'd think they could stuck to the regular 10% or something...

I know! i need to take more time when I write stuff out by hand... When I took my electrical fundamentals class, I had to keep a scientific journal and was forced to write so everyone could read it so i reverted to full block letters cause my non cursive handwriting is absolutely terrible >.>

dang it!! I found something with Psy the other day and now can't remember where it was >.< I'll have to find it again and show it too you cause whatever it was I remember it was funny! XD
Oh my god! I have a wallpaper for my phone of the part with the guy in the elevator! His expression just cracks me up!

Ohh funnn!! If I used my Wii more I'd probably upgrad to the U very soon but I'm trying to save up for video cards >.<; Ok so the tablet is the controller? Ohhhh that sounds cool! I love games that require co-op support like that! crap now I really want one lol! Oh yeah, it probably would take a little getting used to for me but I think thats a pretty cool feature. Wait WHAT?? You can play the game on the tablet?? Now THAT is cool! I can't tell you how many times as a kid I had to shut down my game before I was able to save it cause the big people wanted to watch tv >.<;

Ok! Now i'm gonna go get to work and hope I don't blow away in this wind. Ok well it's not that bad actually, only supposed to get up to 25 mph gusts today. That's probably a breezy summer morning for you compared to the stuff Sandy was blowing around! I'm glad you were up on the 4th floor with all that flooding! Well, did you get any flooding?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-04-2012, 01:53 AM

And I still have to get back to the RP... I have something started but things have been pretty hectic as of late and I never seem to catch up on it. V_V

We're at about the same temperature here but it feels super cold! We made it through but the transportation system is still pretty up in the air which is such a pain. I think I already left you a comment complaining about that one. ^^;

We still don't have everything unpacked because we still need some bookshelves and I'm waiting on my desk for a lot of things. Hopefully we'll get everything straightened away soon but otherwise we have most things unpacked. I'm so happy to be away from my fiance's family though. I have sooo much less stress on me now and a bit more free time though not entirely. My only trouble really is trying to get used to sleeping with my fiance because he snores a lot and I can't seem to get much rest at night. As you can imagine it makes me a bit grumpy... >.>

Wait... For reals? That was soooo mean of you!

Yeah, that's the movie. It wasn't really what I was expecting but it was okay. The ending made me really mad though.

The Kinect isn't really what it's cracked up to be. My fiance has one but we almost never use it.

Sounds like you have a long way to go to catch up! You better get reading! I just started re-reading a 30 book series that I started during high school. Did you know they have a Netflix-like service for books? It's awesome! As is Mushi-Shi. I actually just wrote a review of it for my friend's French blog. ^_^

Nope! But I think I might have already mentioned that... My fiance and I just finished off the bag of Kit Kats that we bought for the kiddies.

Well it depends on each company... I was willing to pay it though to finally get a worth-while apartment.

I like writing. It isn't too often that people write by hand anymore. It sort of makes me sad because I like the activity, looking at the words filling up the blank sheet of paper...

There are sooo many funny things with him out there! Also, I'm very jealous of your wallpaper. Actually, I remember one of those funny things. Check this out:

I'm hoping we'll get the Wii U before Thanksgiving so I have some time to play it over the break. We'll have to see though. The tablet is one controller option but you can also play with the pro controller that resembles the XBOX controller and also with the nunchuck and Wii mote (motion plus only). I can't wait to get my hands on it!

We didn't get any flooding on my street but all the subway tunnels were flooded despite the sandbags and other preparations. You didn't get much of the storm over on your side of the country did you?

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 11-04-2012 at 01:56 AM..

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-16-2013, 05:17 AM

*Pokes Car*

How have you been?

I'm on vacation this week, a very much needed vacation. ^^;

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-07-2013, 03:01 PM

Car! Car! OMG... Carrr! I was so afraid I'd never see you again! I hope everything's okay, I'm super excited to see you back and I hope you'll stick around for a while!

I'm not sure if you're interested in continuing our RP. I didn't end up replying to it because I wasn't sure if you'd be coming back or not. T_T You came back at the perfect time though with the event just started ^_^

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-07-2013, 05:55 PM

Ha you can thank Woody for that XD She messaged me on Facebook yesterday and was all, THERE'S AN EVENT GOING ON!! so I decided it's been too long since I was on here :P

This has nothing to do with anything but I'm watching a bird outside my window that likes to nest in the vent on the peak of the house and he's doing this crazy wiggle dance XD it's adorable XD

Anyways! I had almost forgotten about our RP! It has been a while since I read though it but we could keep going! Or if you feel more like starting a new one we could do that too.

Also, how's your job been going? Did you enjoy your vacation back in Feb?

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-07-2013, 06:00 PM

Aw, can I be your Facebook friend too? That way I won't have to worry about you the next time you disappear... >.>

Aw, that does sound really adorable! What kind of bird is it?

Yeah, it's really up to you. If you're not feeling it anymore we can just abandon it and start something new. Or if you don't really have the time/energy to keep up with a roleplay that's okay too.

Heh, work has NOT been going well. V_V The February vacation was kinda meh too. How are things on the ranch?

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-08-2013, 06:07 AM

Sure!! We should totally be Facebook friends!

It was a mountain chickadee, they are super cute.

Well I was asking you too! Maybe we should try a couple of replies! And I definitely have time to do RPs since I am not planing to be so active with the charity. I haven't totally decided but I might see if someone wants to take it over.

Oh that's not good! :( and vacations are supposed to be fun!!
As for the ranch, I've got my first cutting of hay coming up this week! And I also started painted the house too. That's gonna take a while to finish lol.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-08-2013, 12:10 PM

Is your profile easy to find? Mine's a nightmare...

Aw, chickadees are very cute. ^_^ It's been a very long time since I've seen one though... The only birds I see here in the city really are pigeons, seagulls, and these little brown birds.

Let me take a look at it. I remember last time when I wanted to reply to it I was having writer's block. To be honest I think you should probably hand the charity over to someone else, or find a partner to help you with it. I know you were doing your best but it's really a lot of work to take on by yourself if you're not super active on the site...

Well my friend came but then she was sick the first few days and towards the end of the week I was getting tired of her to be honest. >_>

Painting, bleh. It's fun for the first hour or so and then I'm ready to give up. >_< Did your goats make it through alright? Apart from the one? Are you still playing harvest moon? A lot of the stuff you do in real life makes me think if that game. ^^;

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-08-2013, 07:08 PM

It used to be when I had a more unique last name but since I've changed it it's a little harder >.< I think I have a url name thingy set up. I'll PM it to you

Really? Wow you guys don't get a lot of bird diversity there! Seagulls are cool though! we had one fly over our property a few weeks back. Kinda strange seeing one so far inland!

Ok! take a look and let me know if you still have writers block!
Exactly. I have so much fun giving things to people but I just don't have the time to be on here as much as is needed to do it right. I'm kinda leaning toward finding someone to help me with it instead of just giving it away. It might be silly thing to hang onto but I put probably close to $50 into it from all my CI purchases over the years so I kinda don't want to feel like I just threw it all away (not that I haven't thrown more than that away in moments of stupidity.. >.>) Ah well... I'll figure it all out after the event!

Oh no! That's never good when you expect all this fun and they end up getting sick >.< I had a friend like that when I was younger that if I spent too much time with him I would just get SOOO bothered and just want him gone XD

I hate the prep of painting the most and little detail areas but I get really excited when the whole wall starts to get all covered up! And my goats are doing well! I have 8 left at the moment I don't remember which one I was talking to you about but if it was a sick one then it probably died >.< I lost one at some point earlier in the year so that was probably her.
And yes! haha! totally makes me think of my farm/ranch here too! Makes me want to go out and plant stuff :P And talking to you yesterday made me want to start playing it again cause it had been so long so I played it for a bit yesterday! I'm still on year 2 in the Spring. I WAS in the summer of year 2 back a while ago but I STUPIDLY over wrote the save for it so I had to start back on the back up save that was on the last day of winter. ugh.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-09-2013, 12:49 AM

Thanks! I only made my Facebook like a year and a half ago and there are so many people with my name that it’s pretty much impossible to find me by searching. V_V

Well it’s the middle of New York City… Of course you aren’t going to get the pretty birds. V_V

Will do! I was hoping I would have time to look at it tonight but it’s already 9:00pm here! I really didn’t sleep well last night so I should be going to bed shortly. V_V Oh wow! You’ve really invested in that thread. It’s definitely understandable that you’d be more inclined to share the responsibilities in that case.

I’ve gotten more and more like that with my friends these past few years. I think it’s because I haven’t really gotten to spend a lot of time with them so when I do see them it’s almost like overload. >.>

It’s been a really long time since I’ve done any painting projects to be honest… Yeah, there was one that was sick and died. You weren’t sure if the others would bounce back or not but you were giving them medicine I think. Oh yeah, I think I remember you telling me about that save you lost. I haaaate that! I haven’t really played any of the Wii game recently but my first child is walking now. And kid you not, like the day after he started walking, my husband came up to me already looking to have a new one. >.<

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-09-2013, 04:35 AM

Oh ok! I've had mine since about 2008 and with my old last name of wilkenfedlt you could find me super easy but when I changed it to Martin I was really amazed to see just how many there were Also it's crazy how much you look like I thought you would! Almost always people look totally different than how I imagine them but every once in a while it fits really good lol!

Hmmm Good point... But you have Central Park don't you??

Aw well sleep better tonight! It's fine if you get to it whenever!
Indeed I have. I like to have full sets of things so I always tried to keep up as best as I could with the CIs every month

Ah gotcha. Yeah that would be a little tough to have that much of one person when you haven't seen them in a while unless you are like SUPER good friends with them.

Good! You should probably keep it that way! XD haha!
Oh ok! Yes the other ones bounced back! Everyone is pretty healthy out there :) we had a pretty sunny spring so some of them ended up getting sunburned and losing some hair but it's going back in nicely now XD
What?!? Walking already?? I wonder how long it's gonna take me to get mine there. it was just like the middle to end of winter when my baby when from being an newborn to wearing that kitty hat. Haha! Is there a limit to how many kids you can have on that game?