Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-17-2011, 03:51 AM

A Pirates Life For Me

Welcome to the age of pirates. In this day and age, the seas were ruled by ruthless gangs of sailors who looted and fought,whose very mention struck fear into the hearts of the public.Pirates were consistently hunted by the british empire, and some were even hired by the king himself.however, there was another side of piracy that many didn't see.did you know that pirate ships were the first democracies? Pirates voted on their captains and on other things around the ship.now, I will bring you into the world of the pirates, but only if you're willing to chance the journey!
[url]

----------

Overview

This roleplay focuses on the hard but exciting life of pirates back in their prime.however, there's a twist.the people in this alternate history have powers.at least, some of them do.the people with such abilities are shunned from society, and often hunted and killed out of fear of them.many who escape run to the sea, where they become pirates.this roleplay will focus on one specific ship with a crew full of misfits, and their crazy adventures.so, let's begin.

----------

Rules

1 NO godmodding! I can't stand that!
2 follow mene ToS, obviously
3 be nice in ooc.your character can be a total jerk, but that doesn't mean you have to be.
4 keep it pg.16 romance is encouraged but not too far! You can swear, but not every other word!
5 pm your profiles to me, and when I approve them, post them here.
6 you don't have to write a novel in one post.im not asking for perfection, but give at least two sentences, and at least TRY to spell right.NO txt tlk, and numbers are not an acceptable substitute for letters!
7 I always try to give a fair chance to everyone.give us something to work with.and if you're going to be away, let us know, ok? Its just polite.
8 give everyone a chance to catch up.
9 no more than two characters per person.
10 in your profile, work in a :feesh: to let me know you read the rules.
11 have fun!
12 I am the goddess of this roleplay.you answer to me!
13 I will add or subtract rules as I see fit.

----------

Profiles
here's your skelly
name:
Side: (pirate or royal navy)
Ability: (if applicable)
Personality:
Bio: (just a simple bio.as long or short as you want)
Pic: (anime is preferred but it doesn't have to be.)
What was rule number 11?:

----------

Accepted Profiles

Name: Gemini Starr
Side: Pirate :feesh:
Ability: Can see, talk to and touch ghosts
Personality: Cold, ruthless and bloodthirsty, but loyal to the end
Bio: Gemini was born on halloween, in Ireland, to a simple irish family.when she was three, her father was drafted into the royal navy.he died shortly after.the next year, on her birthday, slavers attacked her town and killed her mother.they took her and planned to sell her on the slave market, but a pirate ship came along and looted them.the captain took Gemini in and raised her.when she turned 16, Gemini set out on her own.she tried to live a normal life, but found that she missed the ocean too much.she bought a ship and named it, and now is searching for a crew.she had been able to see spirits her whole life, but after her mother died, the ability became more powerful to the point where she could even touch them.she named her ship "Spirit of the Moon"
Pic:
What was rule number 11?:have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smores
Name: Tyler Mane
Side: Pirate
Ability: Using his hands he can massage a wound or such and heal it at a remarkable rate. Doing so will take time depending on what the healing hands are called for - and drains Tyler of his energy, exhausting him.

On the contrary, Tyler can use his hands to cripple the human body by damaging an internal organ or point. Though this is much harder to do in a real fight - as his hands must make contact with the body.
Personality: Tyler is a high energy kinda guy. Hes all smiles, all the time. Tyler likes to sit above deck and just soak in the suns rays rather then actually work. He spends his energy on avoiding work - rather then using it to complete it.

Tyler is a very friendly guy, trying to look for the silver lining in things rather then be all doom and gloom. Tyler can get on peoples wrong side with his unrelenting positivity. Yet, hes positive that will not last long.

Tyler truly appreciates his connections with other people, but his naive approach to certain situations and his inability to talk about anything relatively emotional makes him awkward at times.
Bio: Tyler grew up in a small fishing village, where he seldom worked. He spent his days lounging around in the sun and dreaming of sailing the seas. Of really sailing the seas, staking claims to anything he could get his hands on. To be a pirate.

Regardless of his not at all stereotypical pirate personality, that had been his dream for a long time. Though his mom disapproved - she taught him much of what he knew.

Especially his amazing knack for cooking, sewing...etc. Really anything with his hands.
Pic:
What was rule number 11?: Have Fun! :feesh:
Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
name:Finx Sunfara
Side: pirate
Ability:Finx has a special knack for knowing where they are and what direction land is even without a map.
Personality: Fiery, outspoken, and flirty
Bio: Finx grew up in ireland like her captian but she never liked ships only pirating as a last resort. Her and the captian are friends but are often at odds with each other over simple things like where the best place to get loot would be.
Pic:
What was rule number 11?:have fun :feesh:

name:Rena Sunfara
Side: pirate
Ability:
Personality: Adventurious, flirty, and high mataince.
Bio: Rena grew up in ireland like her captian and sister finx but she always loved the sea sneaking off just to go swimming when she should have been herding sheep. She followed her sister onto the spirit of the moon and by the time anyone noticed her it was to late to turn back so she became the youngest pirate ever.
Pic:
What was rule number 11?:have fun :feesh:

----------

Heres a picture of the "Spirit of the Moon"

Last edited by Gemini; 03-20-2012 at 01:34 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-14-2012, 02:46 AM

RESERVED- NOW ACCEPTING PROFILES!!
Waiting for profiles.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-17-2014, 03:37 AM

Hey, This roleplay is old, but still usable. Why not try to get it going? ~Wild Spirit Wolf~:

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-17-2014, 04:50 AM

Can't. It's been too long, it would be Necroing and that's against the rules.