youralternatefantasy
Game Maker

Old 07-27-2014, 11:01 PM

A ship sailed along on the sea not flying any particular flag color because the captain wasn’t sure what the ship they were coming up on was, whether it be British, Spanish or French didn’t really matter all that much to the captain.

“What nation is that ship from, Jenks?” the captain asked the dark orange haired man up in the crow’s nest. Jenks looked though the hand-size telescope and saw that the ship was from the French nation before sliding down to the captain from the crow’s nest.

“It’s French, Capt' Al.” Jenk’s said and Al nodded before grinning like a cat.

"Well then let’s be French for a bit, at least until we get closer.” He said before shouting “Raise the French flag, boys.” The rest of the ship got to work raising the French flag and moving the ship closer to the French merchant ship. Al moved back to the under deck of the ship to get his daughter ready for another fight so they could continue to look for the kraken.

“Ceri, are you done loading the cannons?” He asked, smiling as he saw his daughter, Ceri, covered from head to toe in gun powder dust.

“Yeah, I just finished. Now get those idiots down here to get ready to fire them.” Ceri said as she dusted herself off. After she finished dusting herself off before grabbing her sword and staff and walking past her father and towards the top deck. Al went upstairs and saw Jenks.

“How close are we?” Al asked Jenks. Jenks looked over at the French merchant ship that they were closing in on.

“About 50 yards, Captain.” Jenks said watching Al before seeing Ceri call the Merpeople that were her friends to fight with them.

“Alright, boys raise our flag and then increase the speed until we are 20 yards away before firing the cannons.” He shouted to the crew before getting himself ready for the fight that was going to happen. Ceri was talking with the Merpeople that she had made friends asking them to help the ship take the other one and many agreed to do that by making the French merchant ship not be able to move. One of the mermen stayed behind while the others when to take care of that ship.

“I’ll fight topside with you.” He said to Ceri who sighed, deciding it was better not to agree with him.

“Ok, Rex but only this time. I would hate myself if I let you get killed.” She said before handing Rex the sword she had. Rex stood on his two legs because he was a humanoid merman with scales that covered his legs from the knees down and his arms from the elbow down.

“But before the fight starts go and get some pants on.” Ceri to Rex before walking away. All that Rex was wearing was a medium size seashell covering his private parts.

“Why? I’m more comfortable like this.”Rex asked as he shook his head.

“Because if you don’t have pants on then my father will shoot you.” Ceri shouted back as she shook her head. Rex sighed before grabbing the pants she had left him and putting them on and walking over as the cannons were fired at the French merchant ship that could no longer move out of the way because of the merpeople’s help.

“That’s it boys, now let’s move in and board her.” Al shouted to the crew who all cheered before getting back to work to move the ship closer to the other so they could board it.