Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 03:47 PM

Meanwhile in a tower, the queen was watching everything that was happening outside with her binoculars. Was one of them an elf? She must be the one queen had "ordered" from one of the many assassin families! Could she really stand up in a fight? Queen knew that many elves look fragile, even assassins and mercenaries, but what if she had been scammed? What if the assassin family had sent her a mere surplus, a child that wasn't needed at home?
Queen sighed and moved her binoculars towards Alex, her so called knight. Another, deeper sigh. Alex was indeed a great knight! Skillful, fast and conscientious. But oh, he was so silent. Rosalie remembered him from the days she was a maid. She couldn't recall a time when they had said anything to each others, it was only after her marriage to king when they had to try talking.
Queen Rosalie's deepest sigh came when she noticed the teacher of her former husband. "Shit! Why is she meeting my knight and assassin?!" she sizzles and puts her binoculars to her pocket. Then she runs down the stairs to the garden where that lazy maid usually slacks around. It's time for a scheme or two...

Last edited by Isendor; 07-27-2011 at 03:50 PM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 07-27-2011, 04:06 PM

Lydia gave a silent smile to the werewolf.
"Yes, that is also a fitting way to say goodbye. I will leave you in peace now." She walked very smoothly, almost gliding, her long kimono hiding her feet.
...purrrrrr... The sounds of the cat reached her ears, blending with soft humming and the whispering wind.
"Helo, Kalei." The dragoness smiled, greeting the nymph quietly.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-27-2011, 04:08 PM

Meilin climbed in a tree near by and blinded in with its surroundings. Carefully watching everything and everyone. She noticed the Queen watching everyone and smirked. She remained hidden and awaited for any orders from her queen. She would do anything for her majesty. Even kill if she ordered it. She was now a slave, a puppet to the queen and by laws of the Elves, she was contracted to obey her master.

shadow_universe
Neenja Stalking Sillyness with a...

Old 07-27-2011, 04:12 PM

As Kaleido heard a person come outside the Castle, she quickly jumped up and look around. "Oh the guests have arrived with me not noticing? Im surely slacking of. Seems like its time to meditate again."
She sighed and walked over to the Teacher, smiling shy. Standing infront of the people, she bowed. "I wish you a good night."
I shall inform the Queen, that the early guests have arrived.", throwing a quick look at the elf, sensing
her spiritual powers.She truly must be a strong being, having such a bright spirit. Her ears twitched, as she looked at the werewolf. He sure was a mystery. Since he was brought here, I never talked to him. I will first get to know him better, Kaleido thought and stopped smiling. "It seems the Queen already knows, I feel her presence comming to us.", she said and turned around.

Last edited by shadow_universe; 07-27-2011 at 04:18 PM..

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-27-2011, 04:20 PM

Meilin made no comment. She nodded to the girl and remained in the tree. She could sense many evil presence. She knew this job was going to be extremely difficult, but she was prepared and well trained. She sensed the presence of the queen coming their way. She kept he bow safe in case anyone would attempt anything harsh. She was now standing on the branch maintaining perfect balance. She stood there waiting for the queen.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-27-2011, 04:24 PM

Alex smiled when he heard the dragon and nodded, "bye then." he said as he moved back towards his tree. But then he smelled something, it was the smell of the maid girl he always saw around the place. He didn't talk to her or anyone else much so no one knew him, it was how he liked it. A chuckled escaped him when he heard the maid and nodded, "of course the queen knows, she spys on us. NOw we just wait till she comes and annoys us." he said and wished the queen would just leave them be. She annoyed him to no end and made him want to kill her half the time.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 04:25 PM

"Well hello to everyone! It always feels so nice to be greeted after a maid!" Rosalie smiles and walks to Lydia. "I hope that you haven't forgotten the etiquette of our court", she continues smiling. "You should know that guests are meant to be brought to me first, not to some maid in a garden." She had never really liked the dragoness who felt like an old timer to her. Was she still stuck to the era of Daniel Drostia? Rosalie had spared the teacher from execution simply because there hadn't been found any real evidence about Lydia's betrayal.
"And especially hello to you, Sir von Shay. It's good to notice that your instincts are doing well", she nodded to the werewolf for his comment on the queen spying them.

Last edited by Isendor; 07-27-2011 at 04:29 PM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome
Send a message via AIM to WinglessFairy Send a message via Yahoo to WinglessFairy

Old 07-27-2011, 04:29 PM

The dragoness nodded to Kelei. She was neither surprised nor anxious at the queen's arrival.
"Good evening, your highness." She said warmly, though her tone lacked the motherly aspect it had when she greeted the maid, "The guests looked like they need a short reprieve from their journey before meeting your highness, I surely thought your highness would prefer to meet newcomers when they are at their best," She said, politely bowing slightly, "It wouldn't do to have guests appeared tired in front of your highness." The dragoness was the master of avoiding confrontation.

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 04:35 PM

"Your Highness".Kaleido bowed down quickly, looking deep into the werewolfs eyes. And you start to pretend you dont know anything, keeps the Queen feel save.She thought, Her eyes twinkled silver.
"Does Her Highness desire that humble me brings the Guests some tea? Do the Guests need to be shown their rooms?"
She straightened and smiled innocently at the Queen, her hands grabbing the fabric of her dress, turning into small fists.

Last edited by shadow_universe; 07-27-2011 at 04:38 PM..

Palmoun

Old 07-27-2011, 04:38 PM

Alex smirked when he heard the queen, already her voice was starting to irratate him. He enjoyed the times when she worked here and didn't rule the place. She was less annoying them. "well my instincts have to be sharp if I am to fight for you." he said as he looked at her. When he heard the maid and saw her eyes and saw them switch silver. He then looked at the queen again, "and just to say if I think you should let the maids rest before the sun rises. The guests can find there own way around the castle since they are going to be staying here." he said and you could tell he didn't care that the queen was the queen. She was just a annoying pest to him at the moment. She acted all high and mighty when she was just like everyone else here.

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 07-27-2011, 04:43 PM

"A calm wind stills even the souls of sailors." the dragoness said, hoping to remind her unofficial pupil of a lesson once learned, "It's from a poem that our recently departed liked. I've been giving him a small wake in the guarden." she knew that the mere mention of David would irk the Queen, but the quote would help Kaleido calm down, while distracting the paranoia that filled the queen's mind.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 04:45 PM

Queen gives Kaleido a warm, motherly gaze. "Darling, tea is something you'll bring automatically. You don't need to ask such a basic thing from me", she smiles with a demonic thought lurking in her thoughts. Yes, this maid is needed in the scheme...
Rosalie ignores Lydia's comment. She is tired of talking to her, and she can't really make anything up for the dragoness' comment. Queen's mind isn't really moved by king David's name, although Lydia seemed like one to expect that. Did she even know the king at all like Rosalie did?!
Instead, she focuses on Alex. What hatred his voice had in it! Queen kept on smiling and said with a deep voice: "Know your place, knight, because it isn't among the maids. Let her do her own work, she isn't advicing me about your work!"

Last edited by Isendor; 07-27-2011 at 04:47 PM..

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-27-2011, 04:47 PM

Meilin jumped from her tree branch and gracefully landed on the ground in front of her. She got down to one knee and bowed. "Your highness, It is a pleasure to serve you." she said showing her respects to her new master. She gave a smirk at the Queens comment to the wolf boy.

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 07-27-2011, 04:51 PM

The Queen.
High on Power. Paranoid. Big talker, but nothing to back it up. Dangerous in small amounts, but no threat otherwise.
Scheming. Always scheming...

The assassin. Rivalry towards the wolf? Confident, perhaps with backing to it.

50 seconds until end of conflict.

Her thoughts reflected a kind of thinking from older days....

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 04:51 PM

Queen jumps into the air! "EEEK! When did you get here?!" she cries and turns white for the shock. This elf might not be a surplus after all!
Rosalie quickly recovers and returns back to her graceful attitude. "Greetings", she starts. "You must be our new... eh, lieutenant". Who on earth would admit owning an assassin?!

Palmoun

Old 07-27-2011, 04:53 PM

Alex smirked when he heard the queen and gave her a look that told you not to mess with him. "and let this be known to you, I dont bow to you. I may work for you but your not my ruler. You haven't proven to me that your capable of ruling. You only showed me you know how to move up in rank, yet you haven't showed me that you have earned your rank as Queen. If I remember correctly you use to be a maid yourself, in my eyes your still that Maid." he said and low growl came from him. He wanted to state it now that he didn't care for her as queen and probably never would. In his pack the one who was wisest and strongest was leader, that should be the same here and she proved none of that to him. When he saw the girl come out of the tree he smirked slightly. If she was a lieutenant then he was a human and nither of those were true.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-27-2011, 04:57 PM

"My humblest apologies, your Highness. I did not mean to startle you" she said still on her knee to show respect. "Yes, I am" she said with a smile. She did not state her name. She was sure the queen did not want anyone to know she was an assassin. She glared at the wolf boy. He was quite disrespectful, but it was not her place to say anything. She would only step in when ordered to do so. She quickly glanced around. Hmm this may get interesting she thought to herself. She stood back up and awaited for her first command.

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 04:59 PM

Kaleido smiled at the dragoness. "What a beautiful poem that must be." She calmed down, stroking her dress, calling the cat to her through the wind, and it ran towards her, hiding behind her dress. "I apologize, Your Highness. I should have told you right away. It is my fault, you have been so terribly frightened. She curtsied, giggling in her mind about the werewolf. He wasnt able to hold himself together after all. He may be strong, but he will be the first to fall. Although I will rely on his strength.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 05:00 PM

"Oh shut it, Alex" queen gets irritated. "I've worked my way to the top while you've always been given everything. And as a maid, I noticed how you lacked the skills of a leader or any kind of social position. The only title the king was able to give you was the title of knight, because it requires neither brains nor a tongue!". How does he dare to think her as a mere lucky climber? But werewolves are like that, always respecting raw power before intelligence. This kingdom doesn't need another slaughter, it need politics!

Last edited by Isendor; 07-27-2011 at 05:03 PM..

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 07-27-2011, 05:03 PM

The dragonness was amused. The elf hadn't really been trying to hide all that well, merely perching in what she found comfortable, taking in the layout.
But the queen wouldn't have known this. Or known that she had been the only one surprised by the elf's approach.

Tsk tsk...
By calling out a person of lesser standing, one lowers their own standing. A simple lesson on ruling taught very early on to royal children. Half one's power is in their grace. The people follow because they think the royals are very mystical, able to hold calm in all weather, irregardless of situation, or how bewildered they might me.
She had been taught this lesson when she had just came out of the shell. Yet, this one was not one of her pupils, nor raised to be royalty. Perhaps she would learn this lesson with time.
"If you will excuse me, your highness, I must go prepare tomorrow's lessons." She said, bowing slightly.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 05:07 PM

"You may go. It would be better to continue tomorrow, it's already very late. Everyone, my maids will lead you to your chambers and help you with everything! We shall hold a meeting after breakfast in the throne room" queen says, makes a small bow and leaves.

[Yeah, kinda odd to play "at night". :D Let's change the time now. Oh yeah, come to OOC if you want, link can be found in the first page.]

Last edited by Isendor; 07-27-2011 at 05:14 PM..

Palmoun

Old 07-27-2011, 05:10 PM

Alex felt a growl come to him but he surpressed it and the want to kill her. After a little while he managed gather himself completely before talking again. ut before he could the queen already left. He then just glared as he watched her go and shook his head. She knew nothing about him just like all the others. They didn't know what a werewolf had to go threw to get to be a knight. it was harder then a human trying to be a knight. He may act brainless but he wasn't, it was just how the werewolf was sometimes. And if she talked to him like that then he knew she was weak. If she got irratted by him calling her out then she was weak. He then turned and headed to his tree without another word and climbed up to his branch, not saying a word.

shadow_universe

Old 07-27-2011, 05:14 PM

"As you wish, Your Highness", Kaleido answered, bowed and walked to the elf. "May I show you the Way to your room?", she smiled slighly, bowing down. "The rooms have been prepared already. If you need something, ring the bell on your desk, I shall come immediatly. Same goes for the Lord. I will hear you even if you whisper. So you may call me whenever you desire something." Kaleido awaited a response from the elf, looking right into her eyes, as if her view would go through her soul.

WinglessFairy
Teh Awesome

Old 07-27-2011, 05:24 PM

"Good night, everyone, rest well, tomorrow will be a busy day." She said, knowingly, as she returned to her chambers.

Isendor
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 05:34 PM

[And we're holding a small pause! But princessofdarkness101: , you may post an answer to Shad's post.]