• Join Us

blueblob2
  • Challenge blueblob2 in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 04:03 AM

@maria: That's great! Are your brothers older or younger than you?

Maria-Minamino
  • Challenge Maria-Minamino in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 04:05 AM

@Blueblob - I have two older stepbrothers (28, 26) but they weren't in attendance because they live across the country XD. Then I have one older brother (20) and a younger brother (18). I'm 20 as well. But my brother and I aren't twins - we're 4 weeks apart. It sounds strange but we're adopted from different families and that's how the weirdness works out XD

blueblob2

Old 12-29-2009, 04:07 AM

@maria: That's nice. More the merrier, right?

Maria-Minamino

Old 12-29-2009, 04:09 AM

@Blueblob - lol of course XD I have no sisters though XD 4 boys and one girl XD

edit - of geez D: I FINALLY get the oven to bake something and it's "burnt" D: T_T

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 12-29-2009 at 04:11 AM..

Infinitys Echo
  • Challenge Infinitys Echo in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 04:13 AM

@maria: I'm on firefox, if that helps any. Actually, there are several ways to check the ingredients, and when it's not working, and you check it certain ways, the ingredients don't show up and that's why it won't bake. I went to "tools" and then"clear recent history" and then cleared history and cookies. Then I'd close it and bring it back up and sign in. Usually I could get it on the first try after that.

Edit: I'm glad you got it to work finally. Now don't close or change the page and try again!

blueblob2

Old 12-29-2009, 04:13 AM

@maria: One girl is pretty good. I have 2 sisters. Everytime we're going somewhere, we have to wake up early so it would be like traffic.

Maria-Minamino

Old 12-29-2009, 04:16 AM

@Blueblob - lol XD Sometimes I wish I had a sister and other times I'm glad I didn't ... I like being the only girl sometimes XD there are some perks

@Echo - I just got my first item - I ended up using google chrome - I forgot that I had that on this computer becuase it came with it when I bought it XD It just took FOREVER to get it to show all my ingredients on chrome D: But I just got my first items thank goodness XD

blueblob2

Old 12-29-2009, 04:17 AM

@maria: what do you like doing in your free time?

Infinitys Echo

Old 12-29-2009, 04:18 AM

@maria: Great! Yeah, I'm using chrome for my mule, and it's not as hard to bake on that one. It seems that once I get it to work on FF, I can clear it on chrome and it works fine.

Maria-Minamino

Old 12-29-2009, 04:20 AM

@blueblob - I love to sing/music (I'm a music major XD), read, draw, watch football, hang with friends, be goofy XD you?

@Echo - lol - yeah - but it still won't let me convert so I have noooo ginger...actuall y I have negative 1 ginger XD I don't know how that happened XD But now I have to fight the converting of ingredients XDD

blueblob2

Old 12-29-2009, 04:24 AM

@maria: I like listening to music, read, hang out, play games, and watch movies or anime. What do you usually read?

Maria-Minamino

Old 12-29-2009, 04:28 AM

@Blueblob - oh I forgot to put watch anime and play video games XD Oh but I love fantasy and science fiction. My favorite author is Tamara Pierce - no matter how many times I read her books, it never gets old. and I also love Terry Brooks and J.R.R. Tolkien! I also read manga and american comic books a lot too. I love to read Fables, it's an american comic, and I love iron man and batman <3 also runaways. as well as mangas! How about you? what do you like to read?

blueblob2

Old 12-29-2009, 04:37 AM

@maria: I love Tamore Pierce. My favorite was the Circle of Magic series. I used to borrow all of her book in the library. The runaways, too, but the library only has 3 volumes available :( I read a lot of manga. My current love is Kuroshitsuji and Ghost Hunt (the stories are so creepy I can't help reading them even if it makes me stay up til dawn). Not so much as an american comic book fan. I like reading adventure and fantasy books. I'll read some horror, mystery and sci-fi occasionally. My current favorite books is Angels and Demons and The Rainmaker. They're great! What's your favorite book?

Maria-Minamino

Old 12-29-2009, 04:45 AM

@Blueblob - I always prefered the Tortall books over the magic books personally, but I love them all. I think my fav book would be hard to choose - but her immortals quartet is on that list! Moby Dick is another one of my all time favs, I know, I'm weird XD

My fav animes are Yu Yu Hakusho and Gundam Seed/Destiny. For Manga, it's YYH, Rurouni Kenshin, and I don't know what else XD

Runaways just keeps getting better and better! I love it!

I didn't get into western comics until about a year and a half to two years ago. I was mostly a manga person before that.

I wish I had more time to read during the school year T_T But I make up for it over breaks like this winter break, I've already read 3 books XDDD I love to stay up late reading - I just can't put them down!

blueblob2

Old 12-29-2009, 05:03 AM

I only read the last part of the immortals. It's pretty good.

Runaways is the only american comic I've read. For mangas, I like W-pinch
Ah! Itoshi no Banchousama, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Yoki, Koto, Kiku, Kami no Mizo Shiru Sekai, Sarasah, Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Flower Ring, Full Moon Joker, Heptagon, First Girl, Golden Days, The Pearl Grudge, MxO, The Bride of the Water God, Arisa, Red River, Shoukoku no Altair, Migawari Hakushaku No Bouken, Platina (one of my favorites), Reimei No Arcana.

Me, too. Once I found a good book, I couldn't stop read it. Sometimes, I stay up all night to read a book, like Angels and Demons and A Great and Terrible Beauty.

Infinitys Echo

Old 12-29-2009, 05:05 AM

I have no idea how you would end up with negative anything! It's mentioned in the FAQ about that glitch, too. Something about you have to have the exact amount of what you want to exchange. I sure hope they get this crap straightened out before they end the event. It sure wouldn't be right if they didn't.

Maria-Minamino

Old 12-29-2009, 05:11 AM

@Echo - lol I know D: Or at least give everyone who has posted or something a free set - something! OR an extention of the event D:

@Blueblob - that's a lot of manga! I dont' read any current manga right now - I just reread old - none of the current interests me....well some of it does...but school really prevents me from reading it unfortunatly T_T

Infinitys Echo

Old 12-29-2009, 05:15 AM

Or even fix the glitch and then open the ovens and exchanging for the same amount of days as the glitches were present so those who had problems can use their ingredients like it was meant. That would be fair. Of course the waiting would be a killer, but at least we would get the credit we deserve for the work we do.

blueblob2

Old 12-29-2009, 05:16 AM

@maria: I like reading new mangas since the ones I like are mostly incomplete :(

At least, school will be over in a couple more months. What grade are you?

Maria-Minamino

Old 12-29-2009, 05:17 AM

@Echo - that could work too! I understand that it's hard to create programs like this and I don't like to complain - but it would just be upsetting if I couldn't get all the items because my oven won't bake D:

@Blueblob - I'm actually a junior in my undergrad at college. I just can't wait until I graduate. I'm considering going to grad school depending on the financial aid that I get - two years of that and then I'll be done with school! XD I can't wait D:

edit - lol yeah that gets annoying too D: most of the manga i read are amateur online manga these days - some of them are pretty good!

edit 2: I have to go to bed now T_T Going to do a bit of reading before I sleep, or at least I intend to, but it's past midnight so I think I should go start that now XDD Have a good day/evening! I'll be back tomorrow :D

Last edited by Maria-Minamino; 12-29-2009 at 05:29 AM..

blueblob2

Old 12-29-2009, 05:28 AM

@maria: Cool! No wonder you don't have a lot of reading time. At least, after all those studying, it'll be over.

Goodnight!

Last edited by blueblob2; 12-29-2009 at 06:13 AM..

Little Miss
  • Challenge Little Miss in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 06:05 AM

Hello!
How is everyone today on this fine *place time of day (example: evening)*?

Infinitys Echo

Old 12-29-2009, 06:07 AM

Good night, Maria.

Hello, Little Miss! Ever see Bicentennial Man :)?!

Little Miss
  • Challenge Little Miss in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 06:08 AM

*sniffle*
Why yes...yes I have. Cried my eyes out
Why do you ask?
Oh! Is it because of my name? Some people tend to wonder where I got Little Miss from...

blueblob2

Old 12-29-2009, 06:13 AM

Hello Little Miss. how are you?