• Join Us

Alexial_Rose
  • Challenge Alexial_Rose in the Arcade

Old 12-28-2009, 07:18 PM

This thread is just for my friends and new friends to chat. So don't be shy. =) Let's chat.

xnarnian
  • Challenge xnarnian in the Arcade

Old 12-28-2009, 07:26 PM

Hello! (:

Miiyako
  • Challenge Miiyako in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 01:42 AM

I had a pretty good Christmas. Not getting into the emotional/depressing side of it, I had fun. We all went and saw Avatar, which was actually very good. I also got more video games, which made me very happy. I wish I could've taken my parents dog home, but we don't have the room and we can't afford him. We also have another dog. But I got to see my niece again, and I am crazy about her. She's smiling a lot more now. I've yet to hear her giggle, but she's always happy these days. And she loves to babble.

Anyway, what's everyone doing for New Years?

Haishin
  • Challenge Haishin in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 02:30 AM

My Christmas was pretty fun. After dinner a bunch of us had drinks (some people had a little to much) and we shared embarassing stories. Afterwords the drunken ones played the Wii. And we found out its not a good idea to be swinging around while drunk.. As some of us fell on our faces.

Mii: which games did you get??

jesse's gurl
Send a message via AIM to jesse's gurl Send a message via MSN to jesse's gurl Send a message via Yahoo to jesse's gurl
  • Challenge jesse's gurl in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 02:39 AM

Hey guys im watching lots of movies over the weekend, and today. So i'm glad to hear everyone had wonderful christmas. "Avatar" kicked arse and i think that whoever was thinking of watching it, it was very very good. So what's everybody up too?

@Brooke: How did you like Avatar? I saw it on Christmas Day, and when we got out of the theater it was packed for "Alvin and the chipmonks: the sequel".

Last edited by jesse's gurl; 12-29-2009 at 02:42 AM..

xnarnian
  • Challenge xnarnian in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 04:41 AM

Glad that everyone had a fun Christmas! (:
My friend's little brother said that he and his friend hated Avatar, lol.

Alexial_Rose

Old 12-29-2009, 06:15 AM

I wanna see that movie. I hear it is good, so it is sad to hear that soembody hated it lol. My Christmas was fun and Tommy got drunk so it was really funny.

Also. I'm really pissed... There is this stupid woman who is trying to get up with my boyfriend. First she gives him her number. And of course she has his -.- that really pisses me off. Tommy is too naive and inexperienced with women to know when they are flirting with him or want to get with him. So she texts him and asks if she can "secretly date" him. She's got a fiance btw. Gah. I'm so mad because his answer was "I don't know..." Not "NO, I have a girlfriend and I'm not interested." -.- So very pissed off. And he doesn't understand... This is the same guy who was pissed at me because of I was in a romance RP. -.- Grrrrrrr

Last edited by Alexial_Rose; 12-29-2009 at 06:56 AM..

Haishin

Old 12-29-2009, 07:12 AM

You need to confront this girl and slap your boyfriend for being an idiot. If you are serious about your relationship you don't fuck around. He needs to out right tell her that he isn't interested and cut ties with this woman. Frankly, that would piss me off if I were in your shoes.

Alexial_Rose

Old 12-29-2009, 07:22 AM

I AM PISSEDDDD

I want to kick her ass. And I HATE talking to people... And I would want to beat her face in instead of talking and tell her she's a stupid slut =.=;;;;;;;;;

I told Tommy last night that this girl liked him. And she was saying crap about how he was her "walmart boyfriend" -.- Come on.. Wtf... She gave her phone number to a manager to give to tommy.. Okay. I told him that she liked him. And he says, no, she talks to him the same as everybody else.. Well supposedly she goes out of her way to talk t him and goes out to where he works when shes on a break so she can talk to him. Girls don't fucking do that unless they LIKE the guy. -.- and hes like "no she doesn't like me" And i tell him, yes she does.

And then today I call him and he tells me that I was right and she does and she wants to secretly have an affair with him. gah. Women.

Haishin

Old 12-29-2009, 08:02 AM

Why would he be so inexperienced with girls? If he doesn't notice when a chick likes him... Maybe its not so obvious, but it is to you because you are a girl and.. You know how women think??

kandii_k
Send a message via MSN to kandii_k
  • Challenge kandii_k in the Arcade

Old 12-29-2009, 08:18 AM

*pops head into thread*

Hi there!

Alexial_Rose

Old 12-29-2009, 09:20 AM

I don't really wanna talk about personal things about my boyfriend, I don't think he would appreciate it. In fact I know he would be a bit peeved >.< So never mind all that.
Some times you can't tell what is going on with girls... But its much easier to know when you are the same sex lmao >.>

jesse's gurl
Send a message via AIM to jesse's gurl Send a message via MSN to jesse's gurl Send a message via Yahoo to jesse's gurl

Old 12-29-2009, 09:34 AM

Aww Megan i want to bitchslap that girl too. It makes me mad on what a desperate girl can do to other people's relationship's. I'm glad you told Tommy blunt out what she was trying to do and then he found out for himself. A bit too late, but that was so not cool what she pulled. So I don't understand how a girl can be so cruel to you Megan, your the coolest Girl that I know who is so bombass at videogames. I know i'm a woman but Woman sometimes make me ashamed to be one. Girls that want to get with someone's boyfriend, like don't they understand he is involved and don't want nothing with ya. sighs

On happier notes I'm watching "George Lopez" and it's cracking the daylights out of me. :)

Alexial_Rose

Old 12-29-2009, 05:26 PM

You two above.. I believe you are spamming. It is against the rules. So please don't spam okay?? It is not good :( Please be careful about doing that...

Glore: Yeah to make it worse.. This girl she is ENGAGED! So before when I was warning him he says, "well she is engaged." And when i was engaged I kind of cheated on adam with Tommy lol. so i tell him "Tommy, I was engaged and I liked you and wanted you...." And he was like <.< I had to tell him.. Just because you are with a different guy doesn't stop a woman (or even a man!) from going after somebody s/he likes lol >.<;;;;

Miiyako

Old 12-29-2009, 06:54 PM

Haishin: I got Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and then I bought Saints Row 2. I'm addicted to that game at the moment. xD

Miwa: I'm sorry to hear all that. Take comfort in the fact that Tommy is socially awkward. I know he loves you. He moved cross-country to be with you. But then again, so did Adam, but heh, Tommy was a lot more reasonable about it. I'm sure this girl's fiancee will find out and dump her. Or something. I don't think Tommy will purposely try to hurt you.

Alexial_Rose

Old 12-29-2009, 07:54 PM

Its not Tommy's fault at all. He just didn't realize this girl wanted to get with him. He was just trying to be nice to her lol. He was so cute cause he kept saying sorry but I told him there was nothing to be sorry about. he just needs to realize when girls are trying to hit on him <.< this is the second girl BTW.. i'm going to have to start killing people.. (not really) I told Tommy that it would happena long time ago. And what I mean by it is; girls would start noticing him if he got out more often.... Now he has a job. Before we were dating I told him he needed to get out where more people were... Like getting ajob, or going out to places, or community service, ect.. Because back then he said girls were never interested in him.. tahts becvause he never went out.. And when he was in school this chick was flirting with him too >.> he just doesn't understand why.. And I told him it was because he was good looking and funny and really fun to talk to.. and smart as well. And tahts what girls want... And tommy isn't really as 'socially akward' as he used to be like you suggest. He's way more outgoing than I am now. Surprisingly. He knows more people that I do now <.< he talks to everybody at his job and has a lot of friends from work. <.< Ihave no friends from work xDD

Haishin

Old 12-29-2009, 09:25 PM

I really suck at games like CoDm the first person view really screws me up and I'm way to slow to figure out what I'm doing.. I still enjoying playing them, I just avoid playing online where I always get my ass handed to me...

Alexial_Rose

Old 12-29-2009, 09:35 PM

omgggg me too. I suck at all those shooting games and I don't even like playing them because i suck so mcuh >.< WTFFFF
I rahter play RPGs :3 I like simulation games, racing games, and well thats just mostly what kind of games I play xDD Then again i dont play games very often any more :(

Haishin

Old 12-29-2009, 09:38 PM

some "shooter" type games I can do.. It's just the ones with people running around so fast you can't see what you are doing, let alone shooting at, that I hate. I like Dead or Alive. Those are good games. Zombies are fun. Exploding heads, is even more fun. As far as RPGs go I can do those, but they have to have a decent battle system and a good story line, or I wont play them. And the only simulation game I've played is the sims. Also, you should post in the RP....

Alexial_Rose

Old 12-29-2009, 09:47 PM

I love Sims 2. I have sims 3 but meh. It really isn't as good. I think they released it way to early... Sims 2 has more to offer, but it isn't windows vista compatible. Eh, let me rephrase that. You can download some patch or do some compatibility crap to it, but it glitches so much that it makes it not worth playing :( even though it is fun ; ; Oh wellz. And I've been meaning to post int he rp, but I just don't know what to do. I'll try something I suppose :O

Edit: BTW I <3 Roy Mustang =DDD

Last edited by Alexial_Rose; 12-29-2009 at 09:51 PM..

Alexial_Rose

Old 12-29-2009, 10:59 PM

ZOMG IT'S SNOWING =OOOO

Miiyako

Old 12-30-2009, 12:40 AM

I love all kinds of games. Shooter games are my absolute favorite though. Some rpg's are okay. I like FFxi. Although until I get a job I'm not really interested in playing it. We have enough bills as is.

I haven't been able to post in the rp because it doesn't make sense to me anymore. like, I'm seriously confused, and it's not like you guys can explain it to me. I dunno. I'm not saying I'm out, but I'm taking a break until we start moving on, because at the moment, it's frustrating.

And wow, it's snowing hard. I hope Mike manages to get a ride home. I'd hate for him to have to take the bus, and then walk a little ways to get home. It'd be a very cold walk. He's already got a cold, which would only make him sicker.

Also, I know what you mean about Tommy. I even agree he's very good looking. Although, I'm not attracted to him. I have my own guy, and Mike can be a handful at times, but I love him regardless.

Anyway. Yup. I'm hungry.

Alexial_Rose

Old 12-30-2009, 01:20 AM

I agree with you on the RP. I tihnk i'm going to just move it along cause I dont' really know what to do. Stuck. I think thats what we are xD

jesse's gurl

Old 12-30-2009, 03:24 AM

Love the snow i posted pics on my facebook so go check them out. I'm listening to R.E.M. and dancing to them. Love this song "E-bow the letter".

Alexial_Rose

Old 12-30-2009, 04:28 AM

I love REM :D Goood band!!

What is everybody doing for New Years? All my family is gone and Tommy and I have no plans! <.<
I guess we can stay home and I can watch Tommy get drunk cause I don't drink XD... I should say.. Can't drink cause I would if I could :P

Last edited by Alexial_Rose; 12-30-2009 at 08:00 PM..