dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-02-2008, 04:36 PM

I can't watch the new season. I don't have cable anymore T_T

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 09-02-2008, 04:38 PM

... That HAS to be against the law... go on youtube or bravotv.com to look at pics of their outfits!!

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-02-2008, 04:40 PM

Yeah, I am planning on doing that, though these next three weeks I can't get on the computer too much.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 09-02-2008, 05:19 PM

I think Korto has potential, but I like Joe's work a lot. Leanne is up and down so far, though I hope after this last episode, she can continue to be better. I actually really liked Terri's last episode and I think it's something miss letha should have done. xD I usually like Kenley's so-so but hers bored me in the recent episode, and I had high hopes for it with the unconventional zebra print too. Suede, I like his personality, though I'm not sure of him as a designer.

Yeah, I can jabber on and on about it, but I think I'll stop there. xD

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 09-02-2008, 05:22 PM

Leanne's car dress was spectacular, and the dress inspired by a water grate I think it was was very nice. Jerell is ok too, he's getting better. But Joe is always there, doing good work. He's consistent. Terri and Korto are really good, though Korto's jacket/ dress was a little bland. Just one color. Innovative though.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-02-2008, 05:28 PM

Well, I was disappointed in the color, but you have to remember it was made entirely out of woven seatbelts. I do wish she threw a little black leather in there somehow, maybe a belt even or a scarf. [I did have to laugh along with Terri though when she said it did look a little like a scarecrow on the mannequin. xD]
I don't like Jerell really. His car one was alright. It wasn't too special in my opinion. The top was innovative though it looked terrible on the model in my opinion.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 09-02-2008, 05:32 PM

She could have maybe used a bit of the black leather to spice it up. And yeah, I was surprised that the model could keep her arms down, and it must have been so heavy!!

Urgh, Jerell's model's hair was so BAD. I can't believe he did that to her head! Same with the make up.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-02-2008, 05:35 PM

Ugh I know! I mean, I know he was going for a futuristic look, but what the hell was that ponytail on top of her head? The makeup was pretty bad too. :[

Haha I was surprised too! I was wondering if she ironed it down or something off camera. XD

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 09-02-2008, 05:38 PM

I am so lost T_T
It really sucks having no cable.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 09-02-2008, 05:39 PM

she secretly shaved off half of the seat belts, reducing the weight. ;o

Joe's had no shape, but a good idea.

I am SO glad Keith is gone.

Terri's was good!! Suede too. But Stella is getting worse I think.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-02-2008, 09:02 PM

Stella definitely is dwindling, but she has personality. I think she'll probably stick around maybe a couple more episodes, as well as Blaynelicious [ew].
I didn't like Joe's on the last episode, but I usually do like his outfits. I think in particular, his olympic one outshined all the others. People seemed sooo confused with that challenge. It's like they've never watched the opening ceremony or even had a CLUE what the olympics were! ><
Okay, I need to stop ranting. xD;
But yeah, I'm glad Keith is gone. He didn't do well on the drag queen episode either, and I wasn't too fond of the lipstick jungle fringe dress honestly, though I think Kenley had to do a LOT of editing on it with him. I wish Jerell and Stella's won that episode, which is amazing considering I don't like either of them too much [Stella a slight bit more than Jerell], but I loved the work they did. xD

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 09-02-2008, 09:06 PM

Blayne is... bad. I don't like him at all.

Joe's olympic one was amazing. Jerell's THING was BAD. Did they even know about sportswear? I loved Terri's one too though in that challenge.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-02-2008, 09:11 PM

I hate him. Personally, and as a designer. xD
Though I did like his third best for the olympic challenge.
And I thought his outfit for lipstick jungle was nice...but not suited to the challenge. XD

I really don't think they did know though.
Terri's was nice and I liked hers second, though I'm not sure if I could see the USA much in it, even though the colors were there. I saw more of sophistication and education in it, especially with the blazer and jabot like I was transported into the late 1700s.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 09-02-2008, 09:16 PM

Yep. Though it was a bit main-stream. You could get his 'bohemian' thing look at any store. It wasn't special at ALL.

Korto's was too bland. Just... White. Needed more accents. Maybe a colorful barret?

Another hateful was Daniel. He was so bad... and he was so defensive!! Sheesh.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-02-2008, 09:27 PM

Haha. It wasn't bohemian in the least. It looked more like something I'd wear to the beach. xD

I felt the same about Korto. I thought it was an interesting design, but the white was sooo overpowering, especially in the pants which were high waisted anyways so her entire lower half was a bright white. She was also lacking more blue...I don't know if that belt was navy or black, but I think maybe a scarf belt that was long and flowed down her pants [and was a blue color] would have helped...though I'm not sure how olympic that would have been. A beret would have been nice, though that may be a little more French.

Daniel, Wesley, Keith. They have been boring the entire time. I'm glad they're gone. And it figures Daniel and Wes are together. They can create horrible garments together.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2008, 09:34 PM

Aw. I missed out this time.

But it'll be entertaining watching the new round.

^ . ^

-wanders about the new thread-

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 09-02-2008, 09:34 PM

Well, a hat, or some sort of accessory. Hers are too undiluted. She needs some differentiation and spread out color.

They're together? Seriously? Bah, they'll never improve. And the girl who was friends with Daniel, she SUCKS at picking prints and cloth.

[[Edit:]] Abis, your not too late!! Enter!!

Last edited by Hatake Ayumi; 09-02-2008 at 09:39 PM..

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2008, 09:41 PM

Lmao. There were already 11 posts on the blog, but eh, why not.

It's been a while since I've made decent avvies, so it could be fun.

XD

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-02-2008, 09:43 PM

It's not too late to enter, Abis. ^^
And you can always apply for judging too.
I don't think he has any judges yet, or at least apps for any.

Mhmm. I see it in a lot of challenges. She has great ideas, but they're usually a block of color with a little touch of another in one little area. The yellow kimono, the olympic challenge, the scarecrow. It's true.

Hahah. Which girl was friends with Daniel? I don't remember the friends, merely the designs. xD;

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 09-02-2008, 09:46 PM

'chu crazy man. You are good!!!

@donna: the one with all the floral prints that worked with Keith in the partner challenge. Kenley or something maybe.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2008, 09:47 PM

Hm. If I don't get a slot as a contestant, judging could be fun.
I'd feel bad, because I know I'd be one of the really critical judges.
XD

And I totally forgot Seiki was a guy, again. I fail.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-02-2008, 09:53 PM

Oh yeah, Kenley. x] I think she's so-so.
As far as that challenge with Keith, instead of that ugly floral print, I think a nice green or blue solid top would have looked nicer. And instead of it being flowy, I think maybe a bit of a puffed sleeve and button up would have been better. I did like the little neck-scarf thing though that tied in with the belt.

@Abis:
Haha well, the more critical, the better in my opinion. xD
I'd rather have someone who nitpicks and tells me my faults than someone who merely overlooks them and I get one of the noob "awesome 10/10" ratings.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 09-02-2008, 09:57 PM

The weird layering on the skirt was messy-ly cut. They might have won, and if they did, ew....

Yeah. I hate how people look at some thing so so and somebody says. "YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME" just because the outfit was expensive. Pffft.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2008, 09:58 PM

Lmao. You forgot the 'plz donat' part.
XD

I loved those; as long as you looked somewhat rich it was a default amazing avvy, and a (sometimes subtle) request for a donation.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 09-02-2008, 10:00 PM

*gag*

Urgh, why do they have to be like that? Why???