Pandacore
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 03-24-2007, 11:27 PM

Another story by mwah,based on an acutcal idea i had for a kids show c&c plox

Sunny day sucide
by pandacore

A smiling face will be seen. He'll walk, grinning , he'll dance, smiling, he will even smell the flowers.
he will then blow his brains out.
The world from his dieing eyes will be seen. It will be cold dark and the voices of his regrets will flow into the sound system (now in dolby direct!) It will take you then outside of his head, to a different place namely, watching him dieing on his floor, with a note that says
"I'm so sorry <3." The smiling face will then die open his floor. His girlfriend, ms. fluffy bunny will then walk in and scream. she will see him on the floor and cry, and then she will go to myspace to blog about it. she will log on, only to find a bulletin from mr. smiling face written before he died. It will say something to the effect that he saw her and mr. flashy turtle at the concert the other day. and he saw mr flashy turtle giving mrs. fluffy bunny a hoody. The smiling face realized that mr. flashy turtle and mrs. fluffy bunny where in love in his mind, and decided to kill himself to let them be happy together. Mrs fluffy bunny will then go into a vicious cutting spree.
Really she had just taken the smiling faces hoody to mr. flashy turtle, who unbeknownst to the smiling face, was mrs. fluffy bunny's adoptive father. She had taken his hoody to mr flasy turtle, who ran a tailoring business. Mrs. fluffy bunny had had mr. flashy turtle have ten year old Japanese girls rolls around in their panties on his hoody, and then sow all the sed pantys to the inside of the hood, because she knew that the smiling face had a thing for Japanese girls, and she was okay with that, because she loved him. It was going to be his 'I know your a dirty pedophile themed gift for their anniversary from her." before he died.

AND THATS JUST THE OPENING!

over this opening sequence their theme song will be played. It will be written and played by dashboard confessional.
the lyrics are as followed.
"sunny day
my clouds are gray,
on how the pain is sweet
can you tell me gun,
how to make it go away
on my little sesame street."

The show will start with an intimidating black gentlemen by the name of jules winnefred busting into whatever room your child is watching the program and pointing a gun at him. He will then ask in his friendliest tone. "ENGLISH MUTHAFUCKAH YOU SPEAK IT?!" your child, bieng a carpet mongrel, will probably say no, where in jules, will teach in a mannner such as "A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,OP,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y, Z MUTHAFUCKAH NOW WE KNOW OUR ABC'S!" he will then leave, and your child will hear Chris carrabas newest album, when they look like they are about to kill themselves, the music will stop, and ads for the new Prozac flavored juicy juice will play.

and that will be the end of episode 1.

"Oh the magical world of anti depressant medicine!!!" I will say the day i can finally bring to life my magical show...

....oh what a day....