Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2012, 05:46 PM

hey just waiting for shaniqua we're going to RP a school anyone is welcome to join

I need practice rping so pleas be nice. :D

so it's monday 1st day of school at Star high. Everyone is nervous and stuff so im walking around trying to find my class and i BUMP!! right into someone else. "OW!!" i say and i look up. it's Shaniqua!!

"oh gomenasai shaniqua, where's your class bro?"

Shaniqua
hey

Old 02-12-2012, 05:52 PM

i dint know we were gona do a school rp XD but ok

i am new to the school and dont have any friends,, i come up to the school gate and go inside as i am minding my own busnes i get bumped into and knock over....looking around confus i realise it is my friend draco,, i say "OMG DRACO!!! i did not know you move to this school to it is so good to see you" ^_^ "i am heading to the math class how bout u"

Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2012, 05:59 PM

ok sorry

anyways

i smile and then out of nowhere i begin to laugh, I bend over laughing and slap my knee then i pick up my fallen books and balance them on my head, still laughing "did you know this was a school for gifted kids?? i wonder what kind of powers we have......why they chose US....oh also i'm going to Health class lol" i say, looking around. "there are a lot of kids here" I say but i don't see any kids i just remember reading about the school having 3000 kids TOTAL!!

Shaniqua
hey

Old 02-12-2012, 06:05 PM

i rub my chin with a werd look and then i say "i know my power...." i focos on my hand for a sec squinting really hard and grunting a lil bt then all of a suden a hershy kiss appear in my hand. i give it to u and say "there u go" with a smike "i will go to health class to then i dont really like maths"

Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2012, 06:19 PM

"WOW!!" Draco says as he watches this amazxing procces "what else can you do?? i dont' even know what i can do or why i was chosen they just said i have amazing potencial." I smile and start walking to health "you don't want to go to math?? uhh won't that get you in trouble Phelia" i say. but sudden;ly the walls start to melt like water and everything starts to change into a weird undersea world with reefs, coral and seaweed everywhere "OH NO someone must have backfired their POWERS!!" i scream loudly

Shaniqua
hey

Old 02-12-2012, 06:29 PM

sees what is hapening and starts screaming and cying, squatting and curling into a bal scared, all i caqn do is dump a bunch of hershy kiss on the ground out of thin air "MY ONLY POWER IS TO MAKE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!" i scream in agony, wishing i could do somthing more to help this terrible situacion

Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2012, 06:35 PM

"AHHH NOO!! I CAN'T HELP AT ALL, HOW COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN TO US IF ONLY I HADN'T DRAGGED YOU INTO THIS AND GIVEN YOU THE LINK HERE NOOOO!!" i begin screaming too, looking out at the melting as fish start to apper afraid i will drown as i still sea sea life and pineapples "PHELIA maybe my power is to talk to fish and i think we can breathe here for some reason....." i say eating a wet hershey kiss "and we have food" i look around for more chocolate ecivtedly and energy

Shaniqua
hey

Old 02-12-2012, 06:39 PM

i am still in a ball on the ground not caring about the water filing the school and crying sofly into my hands as hershy kiss por out of yhem,,then it hits him that they are not dying but actuly beathing underwater "WOW...." i say and stand up lookin around and eaing a hershy "i did not thing this would hapen in a simple school rp" i say with a laugh and touch a fish "cool"

Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2012, 06:45 PM

"WAIT!! We can go look for underea life like aqua man, wonder woman and spognebob sqyarepants ARE YOU WITH ME!!" Draco screams as i start swimmin around "i guess we dont have to go to math or health or whatever we were goingto do" i say happilu and beginblowing buubles then suddenly dracos cheeks get red, his nose twists and he strains a little "UNNNGHHH... ahh nope cant talk to these fish well aqua man and spongebob speak english at least!!"

Shaniqua
hey

Old 02-12-2012, 06:49 PM

sudenly i look scared again looking to draco an saying "but what if we get a detentin for skipping class we should just go find our way and tell a teacher....." as i say this i am interupted by spongebob coming up an saying "hey kids whats the problem" as i see him i scream becuz he is a talking sponge and thats FREAKY. i run away looking for teh health class screaming and cryig leaving a trail of hershy kiss behind me a s i run

Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2012, 06:55 PM

"we cant find class anyway we don't know what our proffesor looks like and everyone's swimming around, its a-OK" draco says he also screams when spongebob comes up "AHHHH oh hi we're lost trying to find....uh......our school i guess"

"oh you mean boating school" he says

"uhh no i mean high school for giofted kids.....OH NO I HAVE TO GET MY FRIEND!! he is like my bro and i will be with my bro for the rest of my life" i promise right then and there, frontflipping after phelia "COME ON SB!!!!!!!!!1"

Shaniqua
hey

Old 02-12-2012, 06:59 PM

"NO AHHH NO" i scream as i run my arms in the eair and crying still but the trail o hershy kiss gives away my locacion i go to hide under ab ig rock and realise as i am under there i am not alone, i have come into the house of none other then patirck star. he looks angry at me "WHY ARE U IN MY HOME" he says and i shrivel up and cry moire "i was just hiding from spongebob squorpant" and patrick says "oh ok u are welcome" and then sits down to watch a tv show

Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2012, 07:03 PM

i kick the rock open and dive inside grabbin phelia "U BETTER NOT HAVE HURT MY FREND" i say to the fat starfish

"NO NO draco that's my best pal patrick star"

"oh" i say "sorry bout that guys so where's the school"

patrick says "the community college??"

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 STAR HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" draco screams so angry and fullof m enrgy "sorry.....i want to find my school......."

Draco sigh.

"i'm getting depressed....."

Shaniqua
hey

Old 02-12-2012, 07:07 PM

"no draco dont get depress" i say and take draco in my arms for a hug "i think if we just walk in a strate line for a while we will find our school and teachers" he says and takes draco by the hand giving a hershy kiss to him and then leading him out of the rock "bye spongebob bye patirk" i say and start walking with a determ look on my face "lets go"

i start to walk and we go for a long time then sudenly i realise we are in ROCK BOTTOM and i start to get scare again a little scream coming out "NO" i say and hold draco close

Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2012, 07:13 PM

draco takes the hug and huds phelia back, shacking a little now
"o-okay im trying not to get depress im just scared....."
his bangs fall down making the top of his head black with sorowful shadfow but then he stops and pulls up his purple shorts

"OK!! WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO OUR SCHOOL AND FIX TH---NO NOT ROCK BOTTOM AHHHH!!!!!" i jump out of the way trying not to frontflip onto the red bus that almost hits us but luckily it swerved away "OMG.......this place is scary....."

Shaniqua
hey

Old 02-12-2012, 07:16 PM

i begin to cry in dracos arms as it gets darker around us "draco.....whatwill we do,," i say and hold him, a hershy poppin out i look to the bus stop and say "we should try to get a bus out of here" i say as i point to the straight up road we have no way of just walking then i wonder how we got down here without breaking ou legs"ok draco." i say "lets go it will be ok"
and then i head to the bus stacion going in and getting in line behind a bunhc of scary montsers,,he hold dracos hand to keep him safe with a angry look ready to fight if he has to but inside he is very scare he is shaking sligth

Draconandeggs
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-12-2012, 07:37 PM

"we will have to take our bodies somehwere else-OH HEY that's a good idea lets take the bus" i say as i walk in to the bust station "we're only 400th in like NOT BAD AT ALL and you can make us snacks.......i sure am hungry" draco says hungrily, eating 40 hershyes kisses, keeping eating until a monster looks at him funny.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN AT PINK" he screams and rears his fist bak, his knuickles going white they punch the monster in its mouth, breaking all of its teeth then i let go of the 5 hersheys i was holding "EAT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11" i say then eat 10 more, gettin a little bit chunky but there's nothing else to eat...