squee
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to squee Send a message via Yahoo to squee

Old 04-01-2012, 05:04 PM

Hey!

and welcom to the morning wood academy for the gifted. You are attending this school because you are not exactly normal. At this academy you will be with other kids who are not exactly normal, so you don't need to hide your ability while at this school

(( Already partnered up with - etmefly101))

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2012, 05:44 PM

Name: Kreslynn Scott
Ability: Can feel another persons emotions ( All I could think of )
Description: Kreslynn is a petite young girl. Kreslynn has shoulder length straight black hair. Her eyes are a piercing grey, with small flecks of green. Being as young as she is, Kreslynn is kinda pale. As she doesn't really like the outdoors much. She doesn't quite have flawless skin but she's fine with it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" One......two......three.......four." Kreslynn counted the clouds as her parents car went driving by. She had been gradually excepted into a academy. For what her parents called 'special people'. Kreslynn sighed as she remembered that her parents were glad that she was leaving. She could tell that they obviously didn't like having a daughter that wasn't normal. By the way they were going above the speed limit of forty-five she could see her mother smiling. Seeing a small sign reading "Morning Academy, Welcome." She wasn't too thrilled.

Grabbing the last of her bags, she watched as her parents had driven off down the gravel road. Turning around she looked up to the gigantic school she was about to live in. Kreslynn grabbed her three bags and the duffle bag and began up the stairs. Walking into the main entry hall, she gasped aloud. "It's beautiful." She muttered to herself. A few moments after registering she looked at the slip of paper with her room number on it. She tilted her head slightly, not knowing whiter she should ask for directions or not. Deciding not to, she began walking down a brightly lit hall focusing on the piece of paper in her hand.

She dropped her duffle bag twice, her luggage once and spilt her bookbag. "Really?" She asked. She had been circling the school for atleast ten minutes now. And she still hadn't found out where her room was. She looked around and saw no one else. So, she sat down against a wall and took out the pamphlet she had received hoping it would help her just slightly.

Last edited by letmefly101; 04-01-2012 at 08:49 PM..

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2012, 05:56 PM

Name: Jake Amano
Personality: speratic and hyper.
Likes : Sports; mainly soccer,volleyball and martial arts, coffee, outdoors
Dislikes: doing nothing, not being able to see properly

Bio: At a very young age jake was abandoned by his parents and dropped off at a local church. As the years went, they noticed that Jake was special. They said nothing and did nothing to show that he was unique; they wanted to keep him as a part of their family. One day the priest got a phone call from the local school saying that Jake was in a horrible accident, that they didn’t know if he was going to make it or not, that he was at the hospital.

Few weeks later, Jake was told that he would never have full use of his vision again, due to the incident. He cried and was angry, at the school the teacher’s. But his luck turned around as he got adopted by a young couple, a few years later they died on a boat cruise.

In their will it was written that they would wish him to go to a school called "Morning Academie". Jake reluctently agreeed and got his friend to drive him their.

Ability: Shape shifting (surprise!~)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"you'll love this school Jake!" Ban said as he drove down the road " You won't need to worry as much plus you won't need to be on guard all the time" At a stop sigh, he looked over his friend "cheer up bud, I'll be a phone call away if you ever need me alright?" they continued the drive in silents. No matter how manytimes he tried to start a conversation it ended up one sided.

An hour later, they found themselfs arriving at the school, Ban looked over "have fun alright?" he haft hugged Jake "call me if you have any problems?" he haft pleaded with his friend as he only got a small nodd "thanks for the drive" Jake whispered as he got out of the car and took his things with him, he unfolded his seeing stick and slowly made his way to the main entrance "see ya later!" Ban yelled as he drove off.

Jake shook his head and continued to walk,

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2012, 06:31 PM

Kreslynn felt a emotion somewhat similar to hers as soon as she looked up from the map. She left her luggage and walked back down the halls. Soon as she was in the main entry hall, she walked outdie to find a male. With a walking stick. She tilted her head to the side. He seemed like he actually needed it. But there was something weird about him.

"Um, hi. Do you need help?" Feeling stupid she kept talking, "I mean, um I was wondering if you knew where room fourteen is? Because im new here and im lost and I left my luggage in a random hallway. And, sorry, I ramble on sometimes." She drooped her shoulders in defeat for a moment. Great, he probably thought she wa some sort of creep now.

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2012, 06:51 PM

well isn’t this wonderful... he dimply thought as he made his way up the stony walking path, he made sure that he still had his things and nothing dropped. He found it odd that the main door to the school was open, he shook his head as he walked inside, if he could see properly he would’ve been able to see the door and save five minutes but insistent he looked for the door with his stick. He shook his head. “where’s the main office?” he asked out loud as he looked to his left than to his right.

“odd...”he stopped walking when he hear someone coming, before he had the chance to say something the other person started to talk his ear off, he smiled slightly as he listened to her. not even five minute in and i have someone talking my ear off he chuckled mentally.

When she stopped he nodded “hi...and I would love some help” he smiled again and shook his head “sadly I don’t know where that room is...nor my own...I was planning on going to see the main office for some help?” He looked to where he thought she was.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2012, 07:05 PM

Seeing he was looking in the opposite direction she slid over to that spot. She nodded in agreement. "Seems better than what I was doing" She shrugged as she grabbed one of his bags. "Once, again sorry." she sighed lightly feeling even stupider than ever. She wanted to break away and find her own way, but he didnt seem able to find the door himself.

"Um, we just need to make it up the stairs, and make it from there......" She trailed off. He probably already knew there was stairs. Feeling awkward she decided speak in a small sentence, "So, why are you here?" She smiled slightly, as she made her own way up the stairs. Almost tripping twice.

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2012, 07:11 PM

“that was my plan” he said and laughed “but seeing as i can’t really see much of anything that would be a hard thing to do” he laughed at his own self “but having found someone, now that would make things easier on myself and you as well” he nodded at his own logic and let her take one of his bags “by the way my name is Jake Amano, what’s yours?” he asked as he followed her up the stairs, he didn’t let go on the railing as they went up, that would be asking trouble on his part.

“why am I here, well that would be because i’m almost blind”

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2012, 08:48 PM

"Oh. I see. Well, thats not that bad compared to why im here." She shrugged slightly. "Kreslynn Scott. Nice to meet you." She smuled at him then let her smile slip, realizing he probably couldnt see her. She looked inside and saw the office. "The office is right there. Want me to explain the situation to them or.....?" She trailed off waiting for his answer in return.

(Sorry! It wasnt letting me post.)

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-01-2012, 09:06 PM

(( it's alright, it happens))

His eye brow rose “not as bad?” he questioned as he eyed where she was, than shook it off only if you knew he thought as kept up with her, “and if i know my parents well enough they already made arrangements with the school, Now i just need to know where my room is....this place is like maze” he said even thought he could barely see he guessed this by what Kreslynn was saying.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2012, 12:09 AM

"No kidding." She smuled lightly and walked by his side to make sure he went in the right direction. She frowned lightly. "Alright so we wont go to the blonde one." she could feel that she was aaparently annoyed already by all the newcomers. She guided him to the brunette lady, and walked up to the counter. "Hi, im Kreslynn Scott and thats Jake Amano, and we were wondering if you could give us directions....." She was waiting for the lady to look up, when she did, Kreslynn continued, "I was wondering if you could tell me where room fourteen is?" She smiled at the lady as she began to check then Kreslynn looked back to Jake, "What room are you in?"

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2012, 12:26 AM

He let her guide him inside the main office and to the counter, “does she look that mean?” he asked in a hushed tone as he looked around, even though he could barely see, when she asked him what room he was staying in he pulled out his wallet and took out a piece of paper “um...let’s see...” he skimmed the information and smiled “looks like we’re going to be neighbors, room fifth-teen” he smiled and looked over to her “now....I just need to figure out how to get their...” and he grimaced at the thought

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2012, 12:53 AM

"No, it's just she, I'll just explain later." She whispered back then listened. "That's cool. I'll help you to your room and then I'll have to go on a hunt for my things." she frowned lightly, still remembering her stuff not being with her.The lady pointed down the right hallway and Kreslynn nodded. "Alright your gonna make a quarter turn and head straight." She walked over to him and gently turned him in the direction. She readjusted the bag on her shoulder and began walking, soon to find out it was actually only ten steps away from the actual entry way of the hall.

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2012, 01:01 AM

When they got there keys and the right information, Jake smiled and nodded “alright” he simply said and let himself be guided to his room, once he was their he took out the key that was given to him “do you think we’re going to have to share our room are not?” he didn’t wait for her reply, he unlocked the door and stepped inside, he looked around the best he could “the room sounds big...” he turned around “you can get your things and come back” he grinned “so we can hang out and chit chat how about it?”

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2012, 01:15 AM

Kreslynn nodded. "Sure, I'm hoping my stuffs around here." She waved, then remembered. "I'll be back in a few minutes." she nodded and walked out, closing the door behind her. After a few moments she found her luggage and dragged it to her room and unlocked the door. She walked into the bug room, and to her surprise, she didn't have a roommate! She smiled and walked back out. Closing the door behind her, she walked the two steps next door and knocked.

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2012, 01:23 AM

While his friend went to get her stuff and get settled in her new room, Jake took the opportunity to wonder around his own room. It turned out to be quite the interesting challenge seeing as he was near blind “where should I start?” he asked himself as he looked around the room “Let’s start with the bed?” he nodded to himself and slowly walked towards the bed, “the thing is huge” he said out-loud and sat down “and soft” he ran his hand over the cover “I wonder what it’s made out of” he mumbled to himself and hear a knock at the door “it’s open” he smiled and looked at the door or where he thought the door was.

this is going to take a while to get used to again he thought sourly

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2012, 01:32 AM

Hearing the muffle reply, she opened the door and walked in. She looked around the room to find him on his bed. "Is it comfy?" She smiled. She didn't really try out her bed yet. She was to lazy to even unpack. She shrugged and leaned against the wall. She felt a weird emotion and frowned. It was almost as if someone were sour. Then taking a step closer to Jake, she realized it was him. But as soon as it had came, it was gone. She shrugged and went back to the wall she had been leaning on.

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2012, 01:45 AM

Jake looked at her and grinned “you’re telling me you didn’t bother trying your bed before coming back?” he mocked a shock expression and then laughed. “Sit beside me and try it out...and after you’ll have to go see your bed and check which one is better....” he patted beside himself “I won’t bite I promise”

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2012, 02:07 AM

She shrugged and walked over. She sat beside him and bounced a little. "Wow. Can't believe I didn't try this earlier!" She laughed lightly. She looked up at the ceiling. "Hm, thts a weird pattern to have on a ceiling...." she trailed off thinking about it. Then, looking back down, she looked around the rest of the room. "Your room is way bugger than mine." She smiled, at the thought of a small room in such a big place.

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2012, 02:14 AM

He smiled as he felt himself bounce a little “well didn’t i tell you the beds were awesome?” he laughed in glee, he then looked at the ceiling “I can barely see any of it....what’s the pattern like?” he asked in a soft voice.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2012, 02:31 AM

She looked back up. "Uh, it's kinda swirly? Like you know that swirl in the middle of a rose? Well, thats what it kinda looks like." She tilted her head to the side. She couldnt quite figure out exactly what he was feeling. "Um, so. Just to clear this up, well I can feel anyones emotions. Within a reasonable distance of course." She shrugged. "Lame thing to be born with but I guess it's better than being as some say normal." She sighed softly. "So, while being next door, you should try and stay in a very good mood. It'll keep me in a better mood too!" She smiled at him once more.

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2012, 02:44 AM

Still focusing on the ceiling he smiling “like the center of a rose you say huh?” he laughed “I remember what that flower looks like...I just hope the ceiling isn’t pink” he laughed to himself and push himself off of the bed and paced the room, he tripped and feel on the ground and cursed “I hate new rooms” he mumbled. Then he heard what she said “you can feel emotions, like read them and stuff? That’s cool”

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2012, 12:12 AM

(Sorry. School, work....blah!)

After helpung him up,Kreslynn smiled. "Um, nope. Its more of a white color." She shrugged. Then, stiffling a yawn she stood. "Well, I think im going ti make an appointment with my bed and then im gonna see if theres anywhere to find coffee here." She smiled slightly. "Wanna come with? After my appointment of course." He laughed lightly and waited in the door frame.

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2012, 01:23 AM

(( it's quite alright i know the feeling all to well))

Jake nodded as he accepted her help, “sure thing, a coffee sounds amazingly awesome” he grinned and walked over to where the door, this time he walked slowly and made sure he didn’t trip over anything, once he got to the door he nodded “a date it is...we’ll meet right here?” he asked and laughed sheepishly to himself “no in my room but in the hall way?”

Last edited by squee; 04-03-2012 at 01:28 AM..

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2012, 01:53 AM

Kreslynn smiled. "Hallway it is." She laughed lightly and walked out the door an over to her own. She opened the door and walked in slowly. She walked over to her bed and plopped onto it. Kreslynn layed down and had fallen into a more ct nap like state. After about an hour of sleep she woke up. She went to go and change. And after so, she did the usual. Make-up, Hair, and fixed her rumpled clothing. She went over, and knocked on Jakes door. She backed up, so he. Would have room to get out of the door with.

squee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2012, 02:14 AM

Finally being alone in his room, he shut the door and eyed his room the best he could, he wondered around and sighed “I’m not even going to be able to use most of this stuff or see any of it” dejectedly he went to his bed, sat down gingerly and smiled slightly “Thought I did have a good day” he laid down and cuddled with his blankets. this is just plain weird he thought as he fell asleep.

He didn’t know how long he was out, but a soft knocking sound woke him up “yeah....yeah gimme a sec” he slowly detangled himself from his sheets, changed shirts and went to the door “right...not sliding doors” he said searched for the door handle, once he found it he opened the door and smiled “hey”