Dmitri Blair
The Avid, Slightly Crazy Kid.
Send a message via AIM to Dmitri Blair

Old 04-23-2010, 08:05 PM

First, here is the link to the thread.

For those not wanting to go back and forth, here is what it says:

[imgright]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/Manduhloserface/Apartment_2_by_mojomagmajo.jpg[/imgright]
ɱɪsfɪts ʅɪkɛ us: the story

• This is the story of four men. Four men in their late twenties who are all living completely different lives, yet they are so similar. They all share a spacious three-room apartment in the middle of bustling Chicago, Illinois. These have come from four very different histories, have different pasts with one another, and are sure to have different futures. However, the one thing that connects them now is their apartment. Their sanctuary.

The youngest member of the household (at twenty-three years of age) just got back from his first tour in Iraq. He used to be fun-loving and daring, but now he's more reserved than ever. He was not injured in Iraq, but he lost three of his friends to a car bomb attack. He's got a mild case of PTSD and loud and sudden noises startle him.

The second man came from a family of extreme wealth. His father was a CEO for a company, his mother stayed at home and raised their large family. He lived in the lap of luxury for the first twenty-two years of his life; however, life dealt him a cruel hand. His father lost his millions when his company collapsed and the man could no longer rely on his daddy's "allowance." Instead, the former heir to the company found a new sort of way to make money. He began to sell his body out on the streets.

Born to a very religious and "proper" family, the third roommate never expected to be introduced into a world like the one he's living in now. He's supposedly full of morals, but he's broken nearly every rule that his parents had forced him to follow when he was living in their household. He's an artist now--a struggling artist. But that's not the only thing he's struggling with. He's also an addict.

Then there's the fourth roommate, the newest edition to the household. He's from an average family. He's had a fairly normal life. The only thing that set him apart from most guys his age was that he was caught cheating on his bride-to-be right before their wedding. Who was the one he was cheating on her with? His future bride's brother. That obviously didn't bode well, because he found himself homeless... that is, until he moved into this apartment.

----------

[imgright]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/Manduhloserface/a_bar_by_djunam.jpg[/imgright]
ɱɪsfɪts ʅɪkɛ us: the rules

• These rules are very simple. Just make sure to follow them and you'll be fine. They are written in a paragraph and not in a list, because I like this way better. Please read everything carefully because I'll know if you haven't. And trust me, you don't want to get on my bad side. Anyway, where shall I begin? The first rule is always the same for me: please make sure that your grammar, punctuation, and spelling is decent. Some errors are obviously understandable, but if you make many mistakes then it is just frustrating for readers. Also, I expect a minimum of three paragraphs per post. Three meaty paragraphs. Another important rule in this role play is that since this is a yaoi/mxm/slash role play, I will not tolerate bashing of any sort. Only male characters are allowed, too, although you can play minor female characters. Speaking of characters, please don't use generic "emo kid" pictures or anime pictures. These characters are in their mid-to-late twenties, so they're so far out of that stage of life and I would prefer real people. When you send me a character request, please tell me what your favorite novel is. That should be the title of your PM. Also, as a final note, this is a role play involving adult characters. The youngest character, the bartender, should be twenty-two. The ages of the other characters should be 23+. Aaaand... if you plan on having your characters do anything over a PG-13 rating, then take it to IM's or PM's.

In conclusion, I think it is fair to say that I am a lenient person. c: I just want to have fun... so... you guys should have fun, too.

----------

[imgright]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/Manduhloserface/my_wonderwall__by_m_aa_j.jpg[/imgright]
ɱɪsfɪts ʅɪkɛ us: the characters

• We have:

The Veteran -> taken -- C h r i s t o p h e r Weyth ; Ameika
          The Prostitute -> taken -- M a x a m i l l i o n Wells ; Arthur Ghent
          The Artist -> taken -- Q u i n n Kostello ; dmitriblair
          The "New Guy" -> taken -- W i l l i a m Montage ; psymoski

MINOR CHARACTERS:

The Next Door Neighbor-> taken -- K a i y l i n Azril ; Daeman35

----------

[imgright]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h11/Manduhloserface/0626a5e1486af18fcb51cbcde2e0fe0c.jpg[/imgright]
ɱɪsfɪts ʅɪkɛ us: the setting

• Chicago, Illinois is an interesting place to live in. In the middle of autumn, it becomes a bit chilly, though; therefore, scarves and jackets are a must. In the apartment building called the Oaks, there lives a ragtag foursome of guys. It's great to be alive in the year 2010 and who knows what else is in store for the boys for the remaining months of this year.

----------

PHP Code:
[center][img]HIPICTURE8D[/img]
[
size=1]other picture links go hereyou know?[/size]

[
size=2][b][color=yourcolor]first middle last names[/color][/b][/size]
--[
size=1][color=yourcolor][i]nickname(s)[/i][/color][/size][list][list][list][list][list][size=2][b]I've got so many talents, but this is one…[/b][/size] [size=1][color=yourcolor]part being played out in role play[/color][/size]

[size=2][b]I celebrate the day…[/b][/size] [size=1][color=yourcolor]age[/color][/size]

[size=2][b]If it'
s not already obvious…[/b][/size] [size=1][color=yourcolor]gender and sexual orientation[/color][/size]

[size=2][b]Want to turn me on?[/b][/size] [size=1][color=yourcolor]five or so likes[/color][/size]

[
size=2][b]Or maybe you'd rather piss me off…[/b][/size] [size=1][color=yourcolor]five or so dislikes[/color][/size]

[size=2][b]You know what they say about guys like me…[/b][/size] [size=1][color=yourcolor]five or so personality traits[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[center][size=3][b]I am legend.[/b][/size]
[size=1][color=yourcolor]username[/color][/size][/center][/center] 

----------

There are little ||nothings that ||help me ||breathe..

Quinn Delany Kostello
--Quinny
          • I've got so many talents, but this is one… The Artist

I celebrate the day… 25.

If it's not already obvious homosexual male.

Want to turn me on? coffee, sketchbooks and craft supplies, people who keep secrets, talent, a little kink && some hardcore flirting.

Or maybe youd rather piss me off that tea shit, being told I won't make it, tattle tales, being shit broke, bragging && cocky assholes.

You know what they say about guys like me outspoken, headstrong, a little bit distant, compulsive liar, snarky attitude.
I am legend.
dmitriblair

Last edited by Dmitri Blair; 04-25-2010 at 09:36 PM..

Arthur Ghent
Gentleman Roleplayer

Old 04-23-2010, 08:53 PM

one || two

Maximilian Gregoire Wells
--Max
          • I've got so many talents, but this is one… The Prostitute

I celebrate the day… 23

If it's not already obvious… male || queer

Want to turn me on? chocolate and wine; baking; fever dreams; having an open schedule; spines; long, deep bathtubs; fine Danish cigarettes, hand-rolled

Or maybe you'd rather piss me off… waking before noon; being alone; anything from the dollar store; conversations I don't understand; bores, being told the same story over and over; whiny, nasal voices

You know what they say about guys like me… lazy; likable jerk/cocky asshole; addicted/addicting; lithe; slow of tongue, quick of mind; the life of the party, when not strung out
I am legend.
Arthur Ghent

Last edited by Arthur Ghent; 04-23-2010 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: Additional character traits

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-23-2010, 10:40 PM

Also, anyone who is interested in playing a NON-MAJOR role
may PM me with a basic skeleton.
I'm fully accepting of minor characters. (:

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-24-2010, 06:08 PM

with long hair, posse lol

Christopher John Wyeth
--Chris
          • I've got so many talents, but this is one… the Veteran

I celebrate the day… 23

If it's not already obvious… male and Bi-sexual

Want to turn me on? fight for domanince, cooking, the smell of vanilla, uniforms, being forced into submission, fighting

Or maybe youd rather piss me off… strawberries, loud or sudden noises, people who pretend to be stupid or ignorant, weak, submissive people and very loud people that cause loud noises

You know what they say about guys like me… was fun-loving and daring, now is mostly quiet, serious all the time, doesn't bother with having fun, doesn't really show his emotions, tries to act normal but fails
I am legend.
Ameika

Last edited by Kilia; 04-24-2010 at 08:16 PM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 04-25-2010, 08:09 PM

William Harvey Montage
--Billy
          • I've got so many talents, but this is one… New Guy

I celebrate the day… 25

If it's not already obvious… Gay Enough

Want to turn me on? honest guys, hot cocoa, sleeping in, singing, dancing, acting

Or maybe youd rather piss me off… the word "fag", dishonet people, catching people in lies, not getting what he wants, ignorant people

You know what they say about guys like me… kind, hard-working, funloving, ambitous, stubborn, kid-like
I am legend.
psymoski

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-25-2010, 08:15 PM

Yes!!!! Awesome!!!!!! it is all wonderful!!!! hmm.....who should end up with who???

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-25-2010, 09:11 PM

Who cares. We'll see where it goes. (:

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 04-25-2010, 09:29 PM

her other hairstyle

Kaiylin June Azril
--Kay
          • I've got so many talents, but this is one… Next Door Neighbor.

I celebrate the day… 21

If it's not already obvious… Bisexual Female

Want to turn me on? acting, singing, playing music, hottubs, and Chocolate

Or maybe youd rather piss me off… Ignorant people, Annoying people, Jerks, and Divas.

You know what they say about girls like me… Nice, commited to things, laidback but sometimes hyper, great musician.
I am legend.
Daeman35

I know i said i wasnt going to be able to pull off three paragraphs but i could try. So heres my minor character.

Last edited by Daeman35; 04-26-2010 at 12:45 AM..

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-25-2010, 09:33 PM

Awesome. (:

This is gonna be great.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-25-2010, 11:11 PM

yes this is going to rock!!!!! *huggles everyone*

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-26-2010, 12:06 AM

i'm super excited for this

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-26-2010, 12:15 AM

So am I!!!! :squee: AH!!!!! :squee: *super excited*

Daeman35

Old 04-26-2010, 12:16 AM

Lol... I changed the picture though since i made the musical that both Bill and Kay were auditioning for.
I hope thats ok that i did that though... I thought it fit with the theme

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-26-2010, 12:20 AM

EVE is a MAN now. (: (with PTSD)

Works fine for me. No worries. I like Mimi. The woman how played her is gorgeous.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-26-2010, 12:26 AM

wait when did Eve become a man?

Daeman35

Old 04-26-2010, 12:46 AM

Wait whose eve?

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-26-2010, 12:49 AM

Eve is her other character.

but I'm so used to her being eve, seeing her as a man is gonna fuck with my head.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-26-2010, 12:50 AM

lol Another character of mine lol

Aww hunny i am so sorry. But hey atleast things are going to be very interesting :)

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-26-2010, 12:50 AM

oh yeah. and i still get to hit on you. (;

not in the same way as don though.. >.>

Daeman35

Old 04-26-2010, 12:52 AM

LMAO... nice job Ameika... i thought i recognized the name towards you.

Hey Dmitri... I posted in the slave one earlier just updating.

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-26-2010, 12:55 AM

Oh, shit. I gotta reply, don't i..

I'm in a bajiliion role-plays now. (: but most are either too slow or two fast.

Daeman35

Old 04-26-2010, 01:01 AM

Lmao... yeah. the one were in is going to be our speed since its just us together now.

ITs totally cool. All my rps are slow right now. And im in the same boat. A CATRILLION rps lmao

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 04-26-2010, 01:04 AM

lol yep you still get to hit on me lol

and yes not in the same way with Don and Eve lol

Daeman35

Old 04-26-2010, 01:13 AM

hmm interesting

Dmitri Blair

Old 04-26-2010, 01:16 AM

yeah, and it sucks because i'm not going to be online as much this week because i have to work ER all week. less than exciting. but i'll try my best to be online as much as possible.

oh, and ameika, i'm a J. Black fan too. Taylor lautner is a hottie...