Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Raccoon_Chronus

Old 05-26-2010, 08:02 AM

xxxxxxxxнєαятвяєαaкєяxxxxxxxxxblank

xxxxxxxI'm all by myselfxx
xxxxxxxxYour my heartbreakerxxxx
xxxxxxxxIt felt so right, what did I do wrongxxxxxxxxxx

Heartbreaker is a show that brings 4 ex-couples and puts them in one house to live together. Each “ex-couple” will have had a bad breakup. One is a heartbreaker, and well you get the idea. They must share a room with their ex. They will be forced, yes forced to go on dates with their ex. Yes we are that mean.

So get this.. this will be filmed, all on camera. There will be games and parties, but all in all we want to see what will happen if we put the heartbreakers in the same room, with the hearts they broke, for a given time.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 08:03 AM

___---------_-_Ex-Couple 1__

CaralineRoseMaze
__________________________________________________ ___________

X x X

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/College%20and%20royalty%20rp/lakjflakjf-1.jpg[/imgleft]
« тнεყ кŋσω мε αs »
Cara, Rose, or as my boyfriend used to call me Rain [cause of my rainbow hair]
« σŋ тσρ σƒ тнε ωσяℓ∂ σŋ »
October 31st
« ι`vε sυяvιvε∂ тнιs ℓoŋg »
« gιммε, gιммε »
ღ Rain showers
ღ Rainbows
ღ Stuffed animals
ღ Fairy tales
ღ Music
ღ Poety
ღ True love, I hope to know this
« ι cαŋ`т sтαŋ∂ ιт »
× My ex
× Lightning
× Deaths
× Rap/hip hop
× Memories
« αн! тυяи тнє ℓιgнтs σŋ »
- Heights
- Flying
- Spiders
« ∂ι∂ ι ∂σ тнαт »
- Dying my hair every so offten
- Sleeping with my first stuffed animal
- being silent
« тнεყ`яε αℓωαყs σŋ мყ мιŋ∂ »
My ex, though i still wont forgive him
« σŋε ιŋ α мιℓℓισŋ »
What am I, most people when they meet me think I am a shy girl with weirdly dyed hair. But once I let you inside I am still quiet, but I have been told that I am fun, sweet, caring, kind, innocent, and cute. Is that really something a 19 year-old would want to here, well I like it. I tend to believe in the old fashioned fairy tale type of love, but I think that is what broke my heart. Who knows. I am me and that's all I will tell you.
« sтσrყ σƒ мყ ℓιƒє »
I was born to two loving parents. I lived in an old fashioned house hold. With one older brother, I myself kept to my room a lot. My parents brought be up in what some might call the “European” style of a family. The whole family sticks together, we eat together, the parents “baby” us even after we are 18 and it's just a loving atmosphere. So I guess you could say that my life is wonderful right, wrong!

It was wonderful just about up to high school, but isn't that the same for most kids? No? Oh okay. Well for me high school brought, hair dying, piercings, one tattoo and a new thing called drugs and drinking. Yeah I did drink, yeah I was into drugs, but then I met my ex. Oh did I fall for him right away. He came into my life my junior year of high school. Because of him I stopped drinking and doing drugs, because he asked me.

I was so in love, would do anything for him. I tried to keep up with how a girl is supposed to act in a relationship these days. But I guess my innocence was to innocent and not enough sexy for him. Hell I don't know. However almost right after graduation, he went out with his friends, got drunk and hooked up with someone, cheating on me.

Well as you guessed it, I found out, was pissed off like hell and dumped him. I cried forever, still sometimes at night I will think about him and start to cry, I don't know why but I still do. Some part of me still missed him but I still don't forgive him.

Now this thing, this show thing, my friends signed me up, they got me min this thing. I don't know if I should be glad or mad at them. I hope this show doesn't cause me any more pain.

вєнiиd тнє мαsk
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Raccoon_Chronus

Quote:
Emil-Box

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/College%20and%20royalty%20rp/lakjflakjf-1.jpg[/imgleft]
« тнεყ кŋσω мε αs »
Bo, Box
Febuary 24th
« gιммε, gιммε »

« ι cαŋ`т sтαŋ∂ ιт »
○ That night and what it lead up too

« ∂ι∂ ι ∂σ тнαт »
● Fiddling with my hands when nervous

Rain
« σŋε ιŋ α мιℓℓισŋ »
I am, well many people call me a shy boy, true but only when I really don't know you. I seem to make people laugh a lot, which is good right? I am Timid and sky, but cute. I am me.. and that is all you need to know.
« sтσrყ σƒ мყ ℓιƒє »
About me.. my child hood, nothing much to say, but I guess it has made me who I am. My mom worked two jobs so I was alone a lot. It seems to have made me a quiet, still funny, timid boy. But hell I don't really care, you don't like.. I don't care. No one was around at many times so I stayed with my self, just all alone and stuff.

So yeah blablablah, high school. Skip to junior yeah, I meet this girl, Caraline. She stuck out of the crow, literally. I just had to talk to her. Well one thing led to another. Soon we where together. She was a druggie and she drank some times. I asked only once not even expecting anything, and she quiet, cold turkey for me. She was the best thing that happened to me, and I believe the same was for her.

But then after graduation I was at a party, I don't really remember much but I do remember waking up next to a girl. Somehow Rain heard about this and thought I cheated. Nothing happened, nothing really. I tried to tell her, I did. Now this show gives me another chance to show her my love for her.
вєнiиd тнє мαsk
Xero Cool

x

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 05-30-2010 at 11:04 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 08:05 AM

___---------_-_Ex-Couple 2__

Quote:
Niya Carroll

« тнεყ кŋσω мε αs »
Niya or Dreamer
August 5th
« gιммε, gιммε »
♥Music
♥Photography
♥Love me my bright colors.
♥Hello Kitty
♥Sport
« ι cαŋ`т sтαŋ∂ ιт »
♥Spiders
♥Bad Food
♥My Ex
♥Techno
♥Mean people
♥Spiders
♥Syringes
♥Dying Alone
« ∂ι∂ ι ∂σ тнαт »
♥Singing
♥Sport (netball, soccer)
♥Drawing
My Ex......Enough Said
« σŋε ιŋ α мιℓℓισŋ »
Let me hit you with a little thing called Personality! There is more than meets the eye when it comes to this Transformer! I can be the most Loud, Impatient, Fussy, Annoying, Moody, Random and Immature person you will ever know! Beauty only gets you Attention, Personality gets you Hearts. I'd be Happy staying 20 forever, but I'd much rather be a kid again, they have it so easy, always flashing there big cute eyes and getting whatever they want. Oh wait, I do that now. I'm going to be Famous someday only because you all said I can't! I love Barbie movies, I could watch them all day, but I hate the doll, she's a dirty slut that needs to get a real life! Hehehe. I've learnt who I can and can't trust in life and I like where I am with that. Be warned, I hold grudges and once you lose my trust you've lost it forever. I do know who my friends are and yes I know everyone says this but when I say it I mean it. My friends are the best, they have always been there for me and can always tell when I'm in one of my many upset moods, mainly because I won't be happy and running around and hurting people XD. Oh and before I forget! I'm not always grumpy and pissed off Monday to Wednesday. But if I am, Im sorry, I can' help it. If I wasn't a Cute violent little girl than I wouldn't be me! According to some people I'm beautiful but I personally don't see it. To me I'm just some normal girl trying to find out who she is, nothing special or Beautiful or gorgeous about me. Oh and before I forget, I love me Hello Kitty and I am the original Chesire Cat (Don't ask)..
« sтσrყ σƒ мყ ℓιƒє »
So you want to know about me huh? Where do I start? I guess the begginning would be good.

I first opened my green eyes on the 5th of August to a Loving Mother and a devoted Father. Growing up in my household was a dream come true. I had everything I could ever want, but that changed when my Mother commited suicide. I was 8 at the time and in grade 3, I had recently started playing netball and was pyutting my long brown hair into a ponytail when i first saw Mother's favourite yellow mug lying at my feet, cracked and dirty. We didn't realise how bad it had been for her, she was so good at hiding it. Even when she didn't take her pills. I remeber I screamed and bloted for my Father who was outside looking after my new baby sister. I didn't want to see my Mother's cold stare and her face, so full of Life, a shade of Grey I only saw on my greylead. He held onto me so tight that night. I hadn't seen an older man cry beofre that night. He really did Love her. I wanted that. I thought I had that, but I was wrong.
Watching my Father deal with the new burdan of having to look after us was hard. I hated seeing him stare blankly at the television set night after night, a beer clutched in his right hand and a remote in his left. He still wore my Mother's ring after it happened. No matter how hard it was for me it was harder for him.
When I turned 16 my Father noticed I was having weird mood swings similar to my Mother. It was at this time he remarried a woman name Alexis. I hated her with every inch of my being, I was focused she was trying to take the place of my Mother and when Alexis had had enough of my terrible and distructive behaviour she thew me to the dogs. She placed me into an Asylum for disructive teens and left me there to rot. While there I was dignosed with Bi-Polar that was inherited from my Mother. I also became friends with a girl named Jessica who was than suffering from Anorexia. Now we live in the same house! Funny how that happens, your Stepmother throws you in an Institute to shut you up and you become friends with another, according to Alexis, emotionally ditached human being.
Once 18 my Father had seemed to come to his senses and divorced Alexis and took me back and claimed as his own daughter again. I know play soccer and still continue to play netball. They help with the moods, than again so do the pills the docs give to me.
He was my Love. My one and only and he broke my Heart. You know the story boy and girl meet, boy and girl fall in Love, boy goes away for a few months and gets with some blonde skank, girl finds out and has sex with her best friend to get even. And the girl kicked a couple of soccer balls his way. It was mutual but I can't help but imagine what would have been if I had aruged a little more the night before he went away. If I had pushed some more he might have resisted going and wouldn't have gotten with her.
Now I live in a two bedroom apartment with Jessica and I'm loving every minute of it! It may be had at times to cope but I know I have my Father and Jessica to help me.
вєнiиd тнє мαsk
sweet_serender159

JiWan"Calvin"Park

« тнεყ кŋσω мε αs »
Calvin, Cal, Ji Wan Oppa (Only if anyone knew what that meant...)
November 17
« gιммε, gιммε »
  • Music
  • My Looks
  • Sports
  • Reading
  • Photography
« ι cαŋ`т sтαŋ∂ ιт »
  • Staying in One Place
  • Home
  • My Family
  • Going out in public without looking "good"
  • Milk Chocolate
  • Forgetting my phone and/or music player
  • Horror Movies
  • Boats
  • Commitment
« ∂ι∂ ι ∂σ тнαт »
  • Jogging in the mornings
  • Playing Basketball at the Gym
  • Traveling
Jeoncheo yeoja chingu... My ex.
« σŋε ιŋ α мιℓℓισŋ »
I'm into myself, yeah. Aish, there's more to this? Alright then; I love to run around with the latest trends and my hairstyle changes every month. I like listening to music when I'm reading or jogging, so I tend to hum a lot. Traveling is a passion of mine, I love seeing the world. I hate staying in one place for a long while.

I may come out as a bit of a unapproachable person, but don't mind that. I do like making friends, no one should be lonely. Although, I'm not really the type to give out advice or the type to really get close to... People say I'm mature? Okay, I guess.
« sтσrყ σƒ мყ ℓιƒє »
Aish, this is really too much. Well, I was born into a super rich family; business. My family's owned a long line of five star hotels and they plan to expand. Cool, cool? Well, being the second eldest, I was drilled into my school work, my childhood; never had one and I graduated early with a degree in Hotel Management. But the thing is, we often traveled a lot and as a child, it often excited me to know of the new places. So, I grew up with that passion and I wanted to be a traveler.

For awhile, I did what my parents wanted me to. Mainly because of my Mother, who was sick for a long while. Unfortunately, she passed away before I graduated from high school and for her sake, I continued to endure the life my father wanted for me and my older brother, Jae Dong hyung. My brother, of course took over the main business in Seoul, while my father left for the States and manged over there. I was appointed as a Co Owner, but I acted more of my brother's secretary rather than his partner. Eventually, I got fed up and just left. So, I began to travel.

Surprisingly enough, my father (who remarried) seemed rather calm about my sudden disappearance, I decided to go back and my father gave me permission to live my life for a little while; however, I was to go back on my 25th birthday. I agreed to his condition and here I am now. Still traveling and enjoying life while I laugh at my Oppa who's working.

Then I met Her. Ugh... Forever embedded in my mind and my heart and I find it to be one of the most annoying feelings in the world. I don't really want to think about it, but everything haunts and mocks me whenever I think I have a moment of peace. I just want to shoot myself every time something comes waltzing back.

But, I can't help but wonder...
вєнiиd тнє мαsk
Jauni

x

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 05-31-2010 at 09:33 PM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 08:05 AM

___---------_-_Ex-Couple 3__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavikz
YukimuraM.Tong

« тнεყ кŋσω мε αs »
Yuki
October 13th
« gιммε, gιммε »
•Singing and dancing... music
•Playing card games
•Cosplaying and watching anime
•Cooking
•Taking photographs of loved ones
•Modeling
« ι cαŋ`т sтαŋ∂ ιт »
•Posers
•Liars
•Night clubs
•Smokers
•Hot weather
•Girls that throw up what they eat and then complain that they are fat
•Drowning (can't swim)
•Forgetting to get dressed and going like that into public
•Leaving cell phone at home
•Trains
« ∂ι∂ ι ∂σ тнαт »
•Singing and dancing
•Collecting manga
•Being a Pokemon master
Ava Vade Turner
« σŋε ιŋ α мιℓℓισŋ »
What personality? Oh, that's right, I do have one of those. Ha ha. I guess I'm a joker, but I do know when to crack down and be serious. I have a rather open-mind and am not that easily offended. I like to think I have a strong backbone and that I don't always have a chip on my shoulder, but... it's not always my story.

I do hold grudges and I am hot-headed at times, but aren't we all? I am a rather cocky fellow, but beneath that ridged exterior is just a simple-minded gentleman. I'm really only here to please, protect, and love. I'm here as a shoulder to cry on, a chest to scream into, a stomach to punch, and a head to mess with. I'm all yours. But please be gentle, I might look and act tough, but on the inside I'm just a gentle sweetheart.
« sтσrყ σƒ мყ ℓιƒє »
I'm the middle child in my family and, being the only male in the household, I've learned to carry quite a heavy burden. I've had to help uphold the family name and do all the heavy lifting. But I never complained. To me, losing my father helped me become the man I am today. His guidance and teachings, whether they be literate or fictional, pushed and pulled me down my rugged road. At the various intersections I'd crossed, I sought out his wisdom and love, thus finding a way. A way that led me to the way of the gentleman. I am not here to rule. I am here to protect, to please, to help, and to serve. Let me body do the work, let my heart be your shield, and let my soul bring your peace. My only goal in life is to make her happy.

I guess you could say my life was hard, but it was livable. I grew very close with my sisters and mother, and I guess that's why my 'peers' call me gay. After all, at times, I do end up acting like a girl. But it really can't be helped. Surrounded by females 24/7 for 18 years... it does have an impact on you.

I also have been attending acting school for... well, ever. I've also been in band an chorus as well as competed in local gigs. Just recently my band and I preformed on stage in NYC for an event called "Rawk It Out Loud." We ended up landing third place. Not bad, right?
вєнiиd тнє мαsk
Wavikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by musikfreakx
AvaVadeTurner

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/College%20and%20royalty%20rp/lakjflakjf-1.jpg[/imgleft]« тнεყ кŋσω мε αs »
Ave (Ayv), Avy (Ah-vee), Neon (for her love of neon colors)
« gιммε, gιммε »
-Neon colors
-Music
-Photography
-Laughing
-Candy!
« ι cαŋ`т sтαŋ∂ ιт »
-Peanut butter
-Liars/Cheaters
-Posers
-Clowns
-Crying in front of people
вєнiиd тнє мαsk
musikfreakx
x

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 05-28-2010 at 11:34 PM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 08:06 AM

___---------_-_Ex-Couple 4__

Quote:
PJAlexanderLotus

« тнεყ кŋσω мε αs »
PJ, Doddleberry (( don't ask. )) and Percy-Jacob.
June 30th
« gιммε, gιммε »
  • Toast
  • Honey
  • Sketching
  • Telling jokes
  • Making people smile
  • Slaying stuff on Xbox
  • Muffins
« ι cαŋ`т sтαŋ∂ ιт »
  • Curry
  • The cold
  • Zombies
  • Pink
  • Models
  • Tomatoes
  • Chilli
  • The dark
  • Heights
  • Love
« ∂ι∂ ι ∂σ тнαт »
  • Traveling
  • Listening to his iPod
  • Reading
My ex.
« σŋε ιŋ α мιℓℓισŋ »
Well, I guess some people would say I'm a little crazy, right ? I talk to strangers, I dance like a heffalump in public and openly admit that I'm still into Winnie the Pooh. I mean, c'mon ! Who isn't ? I help people out and do a lot of volounteer work now. I'm never shy at all, I love life and live it to the full, especially after . . . . . . . well, let's not talk about that right now.
« sтσrყ σƒ мყ ℓιƒє »
I s'pose you wanna hear my story, huh ? Well, okay. Here goes . . .

I grew up with my Mom in Franklin, Tenessee. Dad left when I was a baby so I've been brought up to be grateful for what I've got. Mom used to help out at health clinics and soup shacks for hobos and I got kinda roped into it. I met some pretty tough people and, sure, not everybody was nice. But it made me thankful for what I had, even though it didn;t seem like much at the time.

Then, when I was about twelve, this guy turned up on our front door and said my Dad had died and left us some stuff. Well, I say some stuff. More like everything he owned. It all got split exactly half way. I got half of his house, his cash and his posessions, and my Mom got the other half. I never really knew him so I wasn't exactly sad about it at the time, but I thought about him a lot after that. What he could've been like and how I wish I could've met him. Mom never really told me much about what she was like, but hey. I've got a pretty decent imagination. I'm sure I got some of it right.

I always had this thing for trying new stuff out. I've been skydiving once and I've been to Russia, Canada, Brazil, South America,Madagascar and Scottland simply by asking the chick at the check-in point where she reccomended. Yes, it cost a fair amount. But Dad's will covered the expenses and I'll probably still be using up the cash in that thing when I'm seventy-three. I volounteered at a kinda rehab for orangutangs in Brazil in my GAP hear, too. Though we were warned not to get too attached to any of them in case . . . Well, you know. I still made friends with this one little guy. Everyone called him Sid and he was blind in one eye so he fell out of trees a lot so, in the end, he had to be hand, reered. And guess who got that job ? Damn straight, I did.

And spending time with that lil' orange monkey really gave me something else to think about. Because, before any of that even happened, I went through my . . . rebellious stage. I was a total jerk, using chicks for sex and abusing the money my Dad left me. Eventually, I met this one girl and she . . . blew me away. I couldn't think about anyone but her, couldn't talk about anyone else, whenever we were appart, I'd be whining at my cell in anticipation of her next phone call or text. I was lovestruck and soon, the casual sex and the all-night drinking jus didn't cut it for me anymore.

I wanted a decent relationship.

No, wait.

I wanted a decent relationship with her.

But, what did she do ? Turn her back and leave me for some other guy. I was heartbroken and swore to myself that I'd never give anyone reason to hurt me in such a way again. Though I may piss about with other chicks and flirt around a bit, my heart remains true to her. The first and only girl I ever loved. And I'm sure thats the way it's gonna stay until I'm six feet under.
вєнiиd тнє мαsk
RainbowMuffinage

Quote:
Katharine NicolePalmer
__________________________________________________ ___________[/color][/size]

« тнεყ кŋσω мε αs » Kitty
August 13th
« ι`vε sυяvιvε∂ тнιs ℓoŋg » 20
« gιммε, gιммε »
  • Strawberries
  • Tattoos
  • Fast cars
  • Large groups of people
  • Rain storms
« ι cαŋ`т sтαŋ∂ ιт » Depressed people
  • My parents
  • Early mornings
  • Lairs
  • Bananas
  • Turning into my mother
  • Being alone
  • Dogs
color]
« ∂ι∂ ι ∂σ тнαт »
  • Swimming
  • Dancing
  • Star gazing
N/A
« σŋε ιŋ α мιℓℓισŋ »I’m a generally affectionate person though some people will claim I’m too affectionate but who cares about them. I’m an in your face, party till dawn kind of girl and I’m up for anything. Normally I avoid drama whenever I can because drama is not any fun at all. Who wants to waste their time worrying about what someone else did when you can let yourself get lost in the sway of the music the heat of the lights and the feel of some other person’s body. Now I will admit that I’m a bit narcissistic but hell I take care of my body and my looks shouldn’t I be proud of them? I don’t care much about what other have to say about me I live my life the way I want.
« sтσrყ σƒ мყ ℓιƒє »Up until I turned thirteen I believed I had the perfect family. My father was the CEO of some major company and he made enough money that my mother never had to work. I was there only child so I pretty much got whatever I asked for. Not that I ever wanted anything to extreme.
I always envied my parents relationship. My mother was so in love with my dad that whenever he had to leave for trips she would cry but my father always remembered to bring her back something lovely from where ever it was he had been too. In my pre teen eyes it was like the happily ever after of a fairy tale.
Want to know something they don’t tell you in fairly tales. Prince Charming is really banging…well just about anyone and the princess is just too much of a door mate to leave him. Yep at thirteen I had caught my dad having an affair, with my mom’s friend of all people. I was so crushed I couldn’t even image how my mother was going to react. Turns out all she did was finish drying off the dish she was holding and told me she would tell him to lock the door next time. What the hell?! Right? I wanted to scream at her. Ever have your entire belief system crash down around you, it changes a person. But at least my high school years got a lot more fun than my middle school years had been.
I had always looked older then my age- go highly developed bodies- but I knew that the older guys who hit on me only wanted one thing. I was holding out for a kind man like my father, well I use to be holding out for a guy like him. I would rather have a man admit that it was just sex then try to lie to me with pretty little words of the future and their feelings. Everyone is out looking for that thrill it just took me awhile to realize that some people lie about it and other are up front an honest.
This life style got a lot easier when I moved out of my parents house at eighteen. I barely talk to them now; though my dad keeps sending me what I can only assume is bribe money to get me to come back. I’m not my mother you can’t lie to me for most of my life, send me some money, and expect me to love you. I can’t stand liars. Not that he even bothered to lie to my mother about his sex life but she let it happen…I’m ranting about them huh?
вєнiиd тнє мαsk
Amaya Mori

x

Last edited by Antagonist; 05-27-2010 at 02:50 PM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 08:06 AM

___---------_-_E X T R A__

x

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 08:07 AM

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 04:33 PM

Just letting you know, there are 5 spots left
The boy in "ex-couple" 2
and
"ex-couple" 3 and 4 are all open
<3
thanks guys

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-26-2010, 08:22 PM

now 1 girl and 2 boys are left
^.^
come and claim yours they are filling up quick
<33

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 05-26-2010 at 08:44 PM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2010, 05:48 AM

Only 2 boys left!!!
<3
thanks guys
<33

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 05-27-2010, 06:47 AM

-pokes Coonie-

I just sent PJ's profile.
But . . .
The PM's are being gay.
They wouldn't let me include the biography.
So . . . . . .

I sent it in another PM. ^^

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2010, 06:56 AM

-jumps and yelps-
meep

i saw
<33
-huggles-

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 05-27-2010, 08:22 AM

>.< I have no Ex hahahaha

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2010, 09:28 AM

awwwws
-huggles-
we will get you one soon
<3

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-27-2010, 12:00 PM

hahahaha its okay I'll wait for my Heartbreaker LOL

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-27-2010, 03:10 PM

lolz
^.^
it works so well!!!
lolz

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-28-2010, 05:57 AM

hahahahahaha you sound surprised LOL

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-28-2010, 11:40 PM

-shrugs-
i hyper
lolz

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-29-2010, 12:43 AM

hahaha thats always gd LOL

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jauni Send a message via MSN to Jauni Send a message via Yahoo to Jauni

Old 05-29-2010, 02:04 AM

Mmmmm Coonie~
I just sent the profile for the last male character~
;DDD
Ain't he sexy?

Oh and hello everyone!

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-29-2010, 02:13 AM

hii Nice of you to join us >.<

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jauni Send a message via MSN to Jauni Send a message via Yahoo to Jauni

Old 05-29-2010, 02:20 AM

Lawlz~
Why thank you!
=DD

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-29-2010, 02:24 AM

hahha so I'm guessing you are my Ex in this whole thing??

Jauni
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-29-2010, 02:29 AM

According to this role play, yes I am your ex.
xDDD
Oh you poor... Poor... Poor... Poor dear...
^^;;;

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-29-2010, 02:36 AM

LOL oh well. i'm sure I can handle it hahahahaha he cant be that bad