CottonCandy Raccoon
The CottonCandy Coon will come a...
Send a message via MSN to CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 11-04-2010, 07:12 AM

CLOSED
xxxѴιℓℓα םє'ℍαℓℓowєєиxxxxxxxx

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/random/Creepy-1.jpg[/imgleft]
Trick or Treatxx
Guess who is at your door?xx
Not those cute little kidsxx
But that little thing called your dreamsxx

Happy Halloween all year long!!! Um what did I just say.. or right... Halloween all year long, does a place like that actually exist. Well for the people that live live there, they would say oh hell yes! For the mortals that have never been there just heard stories, there are three sides. Some believe that it exists, some don't believe at all, and the ones in between, are just not so sure what to believe.

Well what if you found the entrance to this magical place where not mortal has ever been. Well no mortal except the one who started the tale about Ville d'Halloween. Inhuman things live here, witches, werewolves, vampires and such call this their home. Uninterrupted by the human world, they live out their day to day lives in a world of unending Halloween.

Credits
Photos - Photobucket
Lyrics - CottonCandyCoon
Idea - Kyukkettsuki Tanuki-San<-- she fluffen amazing!!!

Status
open and accepting

Links
Role play
Profiles/OOC

I love Hunter

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-14-2011 at 09:55 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 11-04-2010, 07:14 AM

T h e R e s e r v e C o d e
*send this in first*

PHP Code:
[img]100 x 100 IMG of your Character/REAL pic[/img]
[
size=10][b]Creature[/b]:
[
b]Name[/b]:
[
b]Gender[/b]: [/size

T h e P r o f i l e C o d e
*send this secondly*

PHP Code:
 [center][img]REAL photo[/img][/center]
                  [
size=5][right][color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color1]First [color=color2]Middle[/color] Last name [color=orange]☪ [/color] [/right][/size]
[indent][indent][size=1][color=dimgray][color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color1]You can call me[/color] ... nicknames

[color=orange]&#9770; [/color] ] [color=color2]I am[/color] ... age

[color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color1]Born on[/color] ... DOB

[color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color2]I am[/color] ... gender

[color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color1]I tend to be[/color] ... sexuality

[color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color2]The doctor says I'm[/color] ... weight and height

[color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color1]I should tell you I am[/color] ... creature

[color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color2]On Halloween I look like this[/color] ... link to picture of your character on halloween

[color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color1]Please anytime you like, you can give me[/color] ... likes 5+ sentence form please

[color=orange]&#9770; [/color] ] [color=color2]But never give me[/color] ... dislikes 5+ sentence form please

[color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color1]People say things about what I am, but this is the real me[/color] ... personality

[color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color2]So you want to know my past, okay here it goes[/color] ... bio

[color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color1]I seem to feel my heart flutter when I am around[/color] ...crush

[color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color2]Oh I forgot something[/color] ... anything else[/color][/size][/indent][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size][/indent][size=1][color=dimgray][/color][/size]

[center][size=4][color=orange]&#9770; [/color]  [color=color1]username[/color] [color=orange]☪ [/color]  [/size][/center] 

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 11-04-2010, 07:15 AM

T h e H u m a n s
*0 taken - 2 open*

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 11-04-2010 at 07:22 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 11-04-2010, 07:16 AM

T h e W i t c h / W a r l o c k
*0 taken - 2 open*

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 11-04-2010, 07:17 AM

T h e V a m p i r e s
*0 taken - 2 open*

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 11-04-2010, 07:21 AM

T h e O t h e r s
*1 taken - 1 open*

Desire Ash Ratcliffe

You can call me ... Des, Coon, or Dash

I am ... 16

Born on ... October 31st, 2010

I am ... a girl

I tend to be ... leaning to the dudes

The doctor says I'm ... weighting in at 80 pound and I reach 5 feet, approximately

I should tell you I am ... a furry raccoon

On Halloween I look like this ... half or f u l l raccoon

Please anytime you like, you can give me ... raccoons! Stars, halloween, presents, cookies, treats, tricks, love, petting behind my ears, oh and cuddles!

But never give me ... a leash, collars, dogs [a fear], any harm to her friends, and of course no halloweenn!

People say things about what I am, but this is the real me ... out going and still very much a child inside. I never want to stop playing, I just love to have fun! I love to help out with anything, I am kind and gentle. Being the runt of the litter, i am the smallest and the weakest. My brothers normally would take care of me.

So you want to know my past, okay here it goes ... Hello there, My name is Desire, but call me Des please, or Coon/Coonie. I was born to a little of 8 raccoon children. Being a furry as I am I soon transformed into my human form. Normally not going into my true full raccoon form unless it's October 31st. I do from time to time go half way, my ears and tail pop out. I have 5 brothers and 2 sister, my sisters and 3 brothers have left already for other adventures, my last two brother have stayed to take care of me. I am the runt of the little, I reach only 5 feet and 80 pounds, while my brothers tower over me at 6 feet 5 inches and over 160 pounds.

I am meek and mild, I trust to easily and this has gotten my tiny heart broken several times until I decided that I would stop letting people get so close. I owe my life to my brothers, for they have saved me several times now. I live in Villa De' Halloween and I love it here, but I do hope to find someone or somewhere else where my heart can finally come back out and I could fall in love with one.

I seem to feel my heart flutter when I am around ... no one please, I do give out my heart to quick.. I hope no one will break it again.

Oh I forgot something ... I ish a Coonie!!!

CottonCandy Raccoon

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 11-04-2010, 07:23 AM

T h e E x t r a s
*closed for now*

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 11-04-2010, 07:24 AM

C L O S E D

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-14-2011 at 09:54 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 11-04-2010, 09:01 AM

[Just to quickly update.. the rp is up and ready.. I posted my profile, and now I'm heading off to bed <3 night guys]

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 11-05-2010, 05:20 PM

Popping on to say that i will be posting tonight <3 Please come and join me <

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 11-06-2010, 05:59 PM

If this is still active around Thanksgiving, I might join. ^_^

CottonCandy Raccoon