Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-27-2014, 12:43 PM

((blueblackrose: Rroy didn't kill in front of anyone. He was on the outskirts of the LTB, essentially over a wall and away from everyone, save for a few robotic guards that he called over to aid him. And remember, he was given orders by a higher up to kill. You can tell yell at him for being murderous, but he can't be scolded for publicly killing someone, as he did no such thing.))

"My mind is a rather dangerous place. It really makes me wonder why they brought me here. They should know better than to select a madman to be a part of their scheming. Or, perhaps, I am exactly what they need. Until things are put to fruition, we can really only speculate what is going on." The raven turned to Azelf, offering him a smile while he did as such. "As you know, my reputation proceeds me. I can use all the extra help I can get. One little girl could tip the scales in my favor. Of course, whose to say I need favor. I have the means to practically do anything."

With Azelf speaking of the new recruits, Rroy could only laugh. Ah, it would be fun to see what these kiddies were capable of. "The second one is actually an old friend. Someone I used to confide in. Despite my best efforts, it seems he couldn't escape the claws of the LTB. I did my best to prevent such a thing but, alas, even I can't stop destiny." Frowning, a sigh came next. "Sometimes I wish I were like you. Invisibility must be nice. To be unnoticed and, dare I say it, forgotten seems nice." It was at a time like this when Rroy wish he had a cold one in his hand. He would press the bourbon to his head and just let the chilled liquor sit there while he occasionally tugged it down to sip on its contents.

When Azelf spoke up again, Rroy could only roll his head back in laughter. "Oh Azelf, please call me Rroy. We are friends, are we not? Sir just sounds too formal and, with you, I don't want such formalities, unless we're creating a facade of sorts. But with no ears and eyes to pry, I think a more casual conversation is acceptable. Besides, I prefer the lighter company." Hand reaching out, he gave Azelf a pat on the shoulder before looking into his eyes. If they were just a tad closer, he might have fulled the creature in for a hug. But that went against Rroy's nature and, quite frankly, he wasn't sure how Azelf would handle that.

"I do agree with you there. It's no fun to keep back and hide. Why, I think it would be fun to see how these mutts react to such power and might. And should they cower in fear? Psh! Let them find death. There is nothing wrong with you, just as there is nothing wrong with me. We don't chose how we are born. We simply are as we are. Embrace, my friend, and let those how fear us find comfort in the pits of hell." Arm looping around Azelf, a dark chuckle came. "Oh we shall have much fun, Azelf. And I will enjoy ever minute of it."

Last edited by Xavirne; 03-27-2014 at 12:57 PM.. Reason: Bwah ha ha, I am loving Azelf and Rroy right now. World, be prepared!

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-27-2014, 03:29 PM

((I knew I was going to screw something up because I wasn't double checking stuff and trying to go to memory. I'll get it fixed later when I have more time.))

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 03-27-2014, 05:07 PM

Elaine jumped when she heard the man speak. She whirled around, catching her breath as she saw it wasn't a doctor or guard. "You sure know how to make an entrance." she commented as she put the ball back on the table. "Well that's comforting." She added to his comment about the place being haunted. "But I'll take ghosts over crazy scientists any day."

She walked around to the other side of the table. "Wanna play? I'd hate to hog the table." She looked at the strange boy. His eyes were dual colored, was that a result of an experiment? He also seemed like he had been here longer than the others, she hadn't seen him at the tour.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-27-2014, 09:28 PM

Azelf nodded slightly, listening to Rory speak. So he knew one of them, and the female was more of a toy. He smiled, his tail swaying in a more playful demeanor. He chuckled lightly, as the man with him spoke of how nice it must be to be invisible or forgotten. “I suppose being able to leave everything behind in an instant is quite handy at times, but being invisible and forgotten has its’ disadvantages as well..” he smiled at the hand upon his shoulder, “you are not the type of man, who can merely slink by in the shadows for long. No, you quite thrive within the attention and limelight, an audience to your work persay.” He stepped slightly closer as the other finished talking, his arm around him a bit and that laugh. He chuckled once more, his tail moving to caress Rory’s cheek a bit playfully. The sharp tip grazing the skin, though not hard enough to draw blood.

Such a bad boy” he smiled, “I am not ashamed, and yes, neither should you be. We will teach the world to respect and to fear us both. They would be unwise to underestimate the two of us, especially as a pair.” He stepped past him, his tail caressing his cheek once more as he did, before slipping away. “It will be fun indeed, to watch them squirm like little worms, before each one is led to their slaughter…literally…or mentally metaphorically.” He smiled, glancing over at him again, “I will make my presence known then, but it should be quite an entrance indeed, if I have hope of keeping up with your showmanship.” It was more of a playful tease, he did admire a bit how the other worked, life was an art to him it seemed. Life was the show, and the world was his audience. Azelf could put on quite the show himself if need be, but he also had his own style and flare for things as well.

His eyes lightly lightened a bit in shade, becoming more animalisticly yellow in nature. A habit of his as well, some said when his darker or more feral side slipped to the surface. He had an inkling, that Rory preferred the more animalistic yellow, compared to the icy blue, but both had their own flare. His tail’s end curled slightly once more. He was in quite the playful mood at the moment. Another breeze blew a few strands of his raven hair out of place. A hand moved up, fingers brushing them away a bit. “Care for a lift?” he asks, turning back to him. He smiled, he had teleported others a few times. Anything he was touching, he could teleport with him. He had also been working a bit on teleporting things around him, merely by speaking the name, or by thinking it.

Others had called teleporting a drug. It was a complete ant total rush, which made insideds feel jumbled for a moment, minds to become dazed and high, as if a drug. He was used to it, grew up with it for years. Others did not have that pleasure, so to them, it was a rush.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-28-2014, 05:16 AM

The young man chuckled, a bit darkly. “I guess you could say that.” His head tilted to the side slightly when she commented that it was comforting. He assumed that was to his comment about this place being haunted. It wasn’t the reaction he had expected. Aiden considered the girl’s offer for a moment his eyes never leaving her. “Sure, it’s got to be better than dealing with the doctors.” The young man could tell that she was curious about his eyes from the way she had been looking at him. “If you’re wondering I was born with dual colored eyes,” he said as he moved closer to her.

He passed by Elaine and took a pool stick from the rack. The one he picked was his favorite to use. It was solid black with a metallic blue design on the handle. “Shall I rack them up or do you want to do the honors?” Aiden wasn’t good at conversation, but figured this would get the ball rolling. With his cue in hand he moved to the side of the table.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 04-01-2014, 06:34 PM

As much as Arvin wanted to continue on with the simulation, he knew better than to let a friend suffer. After all, Gemini was kind enough to come to his aid, wasn't it only right if he did the same. And yet, he was struggling to even produce the right words. He wanted to scream, "I can take 'm!" It felt so wrong though. Guilt was weighing him down. With a reluctant sigh, he finally pushed out the words.

"I think we should probably end this. Gem is in no condition to fight. Right?" Resting a hand on her forehead, he tried to offer her a reassuring smile. "I guess it's up to you. Do you want to continue? Or shall we get you treated?" He wasn't even worried about what the others would say. After all, they seemed to be handling things okay. Although he was a wreck, at least he wasn't injured. And Gem, strong as she might be, just was having an off day.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 04-02-2014, 02:27 AM

Shaking slightly, Gemini managed to keep herself under control, even though he had touched her. At the moment, she was far too preoccupied with other things. Swallowing hard, she managed a nod. "I agree. It was an accident that this happened in the first place. We...we're not ready for this. I'm not ready for this. I want to leave." She said, somehow managing to make her voice stay even and strong. She was somewhat worried about Arvin as well. He wasn't reacting well to the idea of these unnatural powers they seemed to have. She appreciated his concern for her, especially when she didn't have the sense to worry about herself. Yes, she was shaken. Yes, she was badly burned and injured in several places. But her own pride wouldn't let her admit these things on her own. Someone else had to point them out first, before she would ever say that she couldn't handle it.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 04-04-2014, 04:22 PM

"Are you suggesting that I crave attention? That I enjoy the spotlight? Psh, you know me too well. I've spent far too many years in isolation; my time has finally come to be flamboyant, glittering in the dazzling flashes of cameras, smiles, and autographs." Whirling around, he winked playfully at the beast-man and his alluring gestures. Of course, when he was offered a lift, he simply couldn't resist the offering.

"But of course. Anyone to decline a lift from you would be mad or daft. Seeing as I am neither -- eh, mad I am not, psychotic I am -- it only makes sense that I say yes."

There was always something fun about teleporting. Perhaps it was the rush? Maybe it was the blur and stinging pain? He wasn't sure, but Rroy loved the feeling it sent through his body. It was warm but cold, inviting yet frightening. If anything, it was enjoyable and the outcome was always favorable. Even if he were to get hurt, Rroy would still enjoy it, for he didn't mind the pain.

"Where shall we be popping up today? Going to go spook some kiddies? I'm sure some still linger in the simulation room. Or will you check out the library or living areas?" He was quite curious today and seemed to have little patience, which was just like Rroy.