Yay~ I'll put this on the front page~

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-03-2014, 09:20 PM

Day 3 Entry: GAMBLE
Word count: 150/150
Bonus Themes Hit: seafood, yumeh makes an appearance, afrodonkey makes an appearance, cake or pie, storm, NPC couple, pirates, making a mess, prank, "i'm gonna tell him", coffee shop AU, disney princess AU,

The dinner went on for some time, but while ordering desert after briefly debating between cake or pie, Yumeh came back with Afrodonkey to play pranks on them. They knocked the remains of the seafood dinner into the air, Yumeh even tore through their tablecloth.
Emilio and Aimee who had been dreamily staring at each other were even startled out of their love trance to jump at the rainstorm of shrimp and crab tumbling onto their heads. But as silently as ninjas the trouble makers disappeared again, leaving behind a mess that compared to a pirates blowing holes through ship walls.
Shadami bit her lip debating with herself and decided to take a gamble, 'I'm gonna tell him.' She took a breath and turned to Prince Phillip. "Through this disaster of a date, you're still here, and it was actually kind of fun. I will be your plus one tomorrow."

---------- Post added 08-03-2014 at 05:21 PM ----------

I'm not sure I'm doign these right.. but eh...

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 08-04-2014, 05:05 AM

All set for day 4! Hup-to, everyone!

You're doing fine, Shadami.
We're enjoying your entries!

Last edited by Mythos; 08-04-2014 at 05:11 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-04-2014, 09:29 PM

oh goodie!! :] day 4 will come later tonight. It's Hubby's class night so he won't be home until the girls bed times. which means even less computer time for me. I packed up another box of our stuff up, and the boxes are stored in the computer room. xD so I get a single post and than back downstairs to the girls. lol

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-05-2014, 08:36 AM

Moar entries *drools all over thread*

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 08-06-2014, 05:24 AM

The final prompt is up!

PLEASE REMEMBER that you can enter ALL of your prompts at once so don't feel like you've missed out!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 08-06-2014, 10:17 PM

OH NO. i didn't finish my entries T.T

*panicks*

---------- Post added 08-06-2014 at 07:38 PM ----------

Day 4 Entry: SMALL TERROR
Bonus Themes Hit: storm, making a mess, disney princess au, afrodonkey makes an appearance, yumeh mkes an appearance, NPC back story, coffee house AU, pranks

The next morning Shadami destroyed her room like a storm had hit. Melting into the messy floor she let out a wail. "How am I supposed to be the date of a Prince to a royal wedding if I can't find a proper dress!"
She looked around at the assorted t-shirts with afrodonkey on them, the black dress and tail complete with yellow crown for the Yumeh themed ball she went to one year. Even the 'Peeblo must be nice day' helmet Peeblo gave out when he had done too many pranks and was required to do a good deed. Of course, he gave out helmets so that everyone would survive his pranks, but still.
It was the thought that counted, but right now she had a bigger problem. "I have nothing fancy to wear!!" She decided to send out a cry of help over the Menewsha Coffee House Helpline.

---------- Post added 08-06-2014 at 07:50 PM ----------

Day 5 Entry: STICKY
Word count:145/150
Bonus Themes Hit:cake vs pie, disney princess au, friend vs lover, "I'm gonna tell him"

"It's like choosing between cake or pie, everything just makes me look fat. Or it feels all sticky and I just need to rip it off. Someone help! I need clothes for the Royal wedding tonight!"
It wasn't too long before Shadami had her answer, her friend Maria showed up at her house with a gorgeous dress. "Thank you so much Maria, you're a true lifesaver!"
"You just have to give me the gossip on this prince in return." Maria teased.
After the story Shadami blushed, "Should I tell him? I'm gonna tell him."
"I'll see you there, I will be DJ'ing with Sebastian. "Shall I put on a nice slow song for the lovely new couple?"
"Oh stop. Right now, he's just a brand new friend. he's just.. so handsome." Shadami sighed dreamily. Tonight would be one for the memory books, however it went.

---------- Post added 08-06-2014 at 08:07 PM ----------

Day 6 Entry: THREE MINUTES
Word count: 150]/150
Bonus Themes Hit: seafood, disney princess au, NPC couple, NPC backstory, "hey I just met you and this is crazy", friend vs lover

The royal wedding was beautiful, and had Shadami in tears. The seafood dinner had her reminiscing upon the previous night. Than she was hit with feels as he took her hand and led her to the dance floor where they boogeyed with all the other couples. Even Madame Rosseau convinced Jeryck to dance for a few minutes with her. She was obsessed with him since he met her on the shores of a monkey infested island.
She blushed as "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy," played as she shook her booty. But she felt like the world stopped as he pulled her close when "I do, Cherish you" started playing. They slowly spun in circles, and when he took her chin and kissed her, her heart skipped a beat. It was the most beautiful three minutes of her life. They were definitely more than just friends now.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-07-2014, 05:49 AM

\ o / Congrats on finishing shadami! 8D

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 08-07-2014, 06:18 AM

-tackle glomps Sei, then rushes out of the thread-

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-07-2014, 06:20 AM

Hey musa! Bye musa!

musasgal
Penpal

Old 08-07-2014, 06:21 AM

drats! I have been caught!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-07-2014, 06:24 AM

8D I see you!

musasgal
Penpal

Old 08-07-2014, 06:26 AM

I was so caught up at the after party, I overlooked this thread......this isn't like me. I always do at LEAST once contest thread =_=

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 08-07-2014, 06:27 AM

Day 1 Entry: SHOOTING STAR
Bonus Themes Hit: Coffee Shop AU, Yumeh Appearance, Melting, Cake Vs Pie

“The shop is closed” Lucien said, Yumeh stared at him. “Just go to the hill & wait for the shooting star” he said as the cat continued to stare, Lucien closed his eyes tightly, he carefully opened one eye but the cat was still there “Vicktoria!” he called. Vicktoria came out from the kitchen, she leaned on the bar what is it Lucien?”. “This cat won’t leave” Lucien cried “Just let him be and come inside” his wife said. Lucien sighed and heeded his wife’s advice. Yumeh slipped through the door and leaped to the back of the bar & began sipping coffee out of the machine “stopped it you silly cat” Lucien said shooing him away. “Lucien, should we take pie or cake to the hill?” “Cake of course” Lucien replied. “Ok, let’s go! The ice cream is already melting” Vicky said. And the two were out the door.

Day 2 Entry: WISHES GUARANTEE NOTHING
Word count:150/150
Bonus Themes Hit: Afro donkey appearance, Pirates, Storm, Seafood, Not enough chairs, extra npc couple.

Mr. Mayor awoke suddenly, “vicky darling I had the strangest dream”, “what was it dear?” “I dreamed we were the owners of a coffee shop…and yumeh was drinking all the coffee”, “my that is strange, what is your one wish dear? The shooting star passed last night you know.” “Wishes guarantee nothing. But since you asked, I wish afro donkey would get off of me” he replied as he pushed him off his lap “oh would you look at that wishes do come true”. Just then Nami and tesel walked up holding hands. “Lucien glared at them “I’m sorry, but there are not enough chairs over here”, “there aren’t any chairs Tesel said fiercely. “exactly my point move along” Just then it began to storm, as the rain poured down pirates captured Nami & Tesel. In place of Nami &Tesel, the pirates lift fish everyone thought it a fine trade

Day 3 Entry: GAMBLE
Word count: 149/150
Bonus Themes Hit: Making a mess, "I'm gonna tell him"

Mr.Mayor, vicky, Cecilia, Jeryck, Lise and Lance were sitting in the mayors office gambling over who would go rescue Nami & Tesel from the pirates. “Okay, everyone roll a die, highest roll goes to rescue them”, everyone rolled their dice “you know dear, I don’t think we should gamble with Nami & Tesel’s lives” Vicky complained. “it will be okay” he assured her, the dice hit the table with a thud before bouncing off and hitting the walls of the room. Knocking off pictures and making a mess of the room. Cecilia leaned to Vicky and whispered “I’m gonna tell him”, “okay Vicky replied. “Mr. Mayor”, “yes Cessy?”, “ I think this is a bad plan!”. “it is a fine plan” Lucien defended, “it is not!”, “is too!”, “is not!” the continued to argue but finally Vicky had, had enough, “stop it! And let move on”, “okay” they agreed.

Day 4 Entry: SMALL TERROR
Word count: 143/150
Bonus Themes Hit: Disney Princess AU, "Hey, I just met you and this is crazy", friend vs Lover

Vicky also known as bell, lived alone with her husband Lucien aka “the Beast”, in a castle faraway from everyone. They were very happy here alone, that was until Emilio (originally named Gaston ), started knocking on there door every day shouting “Hey, I just Met you and this crazy”. Well, it was crazy alright… “I really wish he would go away”. “Let me in!” He shouted from down below. “alright!” She yelled back finally getting fed up. Vicky lowered the draw bridge and let him in, he was half her size “you such a small terror”. The two became good friends despite the rocky start. One day Lucien found the together, they fought until her new friend was chased away. Just when she was starting to love him too.. In time she forgot him and lived happily ever after with her husband.

Day 5 Entry: STICKY
Word count: 147/150
Bonus Themes Hit: "I just haven't met you yet"

“Lucien, wake up! Lucien!” Mr.Mayor Awoke to his wife Vicky shouting his name. “I’m awake!” He shouted as he leaped up knocking over his chair what “happened?” “You fell asleep dear”, “what happened to the room?” The dice dear, don’t you remember? You wanted us to gamble to see who rescued Nami & tesel.” “Oh right. But why is the room all sticky?” Oh Cessy decided to blow a bubble with her gum….Did you have another weird dream hunny?” She asked concerned. “Yes, you were bell, I was the beast….and I had to fight Emilio….it was odd.” “Its okay dear it was just a dream” Vicky said as she patted his head. Then suddenly a pirate broke down the door and waltzed in. Hey, “y’all!” he shouted. He sat down on the table. “Get off” Vicky shouted, “don’t like me?” “No. I just haven’t met you yet.”

Day 6 Entry: THREE MINUTES
Word count:103/150
Bonus Themes Hit: Prank

“You have 3 minutes to leave!” Vicky shouted and the pirate. Just then Nami and Tesel walked through the door. Everyone stared at them shocked. “what are you doing here?” Lucien shouted “we thought the pirates kidnapped you” Cessy piped up. “Oh, That? It was just a prank” Nami said, as he spoke Nami pulled a huge wad of gum out of his pocket, “ew what is this?” That is also a prank” Cessy replied. “Very funny” Nami replied. Vicky laughed nervously “oh, well at least you’re home! Welcome back, I guess!” And they shared a group hug, even the pirate. The end,

Okay, I think this is all correct...

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-07-2014, 06:27 AM

*pats* It's okay. There's always next event.

I am a little sad at the small turn out of this contest D:

---------- Post added 08-06-2014 at 08:28 PM ----------

AND LOOK A NEW ENTRY HAS APPEARED!

musasgal
Penpal

Old 08-07-2014, 06:30 AM

Why not do another journal contest for the Halloween contest? I LOVED the one that we did for the winter event.