Kadrias
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Kadrias Send a message via MSN to Kadrias

Old 12-21-2007, 09:45 PM

.;.Shark-brand Whiskey.;.
~Take a look around!~

Welcome! This will be a joint art thread between ToastedWhiskers and Kadrias. We will be offering payable art slots as well as freebies. So stick around, chat, and enjoy the event! 8D

.;.Navigation.;.
>> 1. Intro
>> 2. Rules
>> 3. Kadrias' Samples
>> 4. ToastedWhiskers' Samples
>> 5. Kadrias' Slots
>> 6. ToastedWhiskers' Slots
>> 7. Kadrias: Pick-up!
>> 8. ToastedWhiskers: Pick-up!
>> 9. Contest/Auction
>> 10. OPEN!
>> ~Fox.of.Fire~ = First Post! xD

ToastedWhiskers
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to ToastedWhiskers Send a message via MSN to ToastedWhiskers

Old 12-21-2007, 10:18 PM

.;.Rules.;.
~Just a few tips.~

Yo! We know you don't really like rules- no one does, right? So we'll keep it shortandsweet.

.;.Be Polite.;.
>> No one really wants to talk to anyone who's being rude. And we definitely don't want to give you art if you're going to be inconsiderate and insensitive. It's all about respect, you know?

.;.Be Patient.;.
>> We're not- or at least I'm not- really into doing art for people who are impatient. It just sucks the enjoyment right out of it! And there's no point in harping on us- we'll get done when we get done.

.;.Stick Around.;.
>> Don't just pop in, say 'hey this is what I want', and then leave. We like company too, you know. Having just each other to talk to isn't all that fun. XD And you're not gonna get freebies for posting once and then leaving. So hang out and chat a little, why don't you?

.;.Follow The TOS.;.
>> Because you don't want us shut down, now do you? I didn't think so. <3

.;.Don't Beg.;.
It's more likely to get on our nerves than to get you any free art, or cheaper art, so just save yourself, and us, the headache, 'kay? This goes along with that respect thing we talked about earlier.

.;.Don't Call The Shark Kaddy.;.
Why? 'Cause only I'm allowed to do that. End of story. xD

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2007, 10:19 PM

.;.About Kadrias.;.
~Nice to meet you!~

Osu! Kadrias here, you may call me any variation of my name except Kaddy, or I will be quite displeased. I is also known by Sharka Shark (hence our title) :3. My name and age will not be revealed at any time, but I am under 18 and I lives in Michigan; its very snowy here. <3

Moving on, for the slots I will be doing coloured sketches, as well as full coloured pieces. Freebies will be one or the other, depending on how I feel. :3 Tips, of course, are luffed.
<3

Sketch Samples:[x][x][x]
Coloured Samples: [x][x]

ToastedWhiskers
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to ToastedWhiskers Send a message via MSN to ToastedWhiskers

Old 12-21-2007, 10:21 PM

.;.About ToastedWhiskers.;.
~Hey there stranger!~

Tag! ToastedWhiskers speaking! So, down to the basics- you can call me anything, and I do mean anything. Toasty, Whiskey, Allie, Collie, Digi, Sui, Cand'ii, Sam, Lanen, Ileana, Jakky, and Bob are all in my extraordinarily long list of nick-names. I'm pretty sure 'Hey You' is in there somewhere, too. I'm not about to go and give you my real name, or my age even, but I will tell you that I, like Sharka, am also under 18 [though I am legally able to drink in Germany], and I also live in Michigan. I will back her up on that snowy statement. I had my first snowball fight today! XD

As for the art, well, it all depends on you and what I'm drawing. I've got a few styles, and none of them are constant, so what you get is what you get. For the slots, I'll be doing probably sketches with base colors or simply shaded pieces- I'll do a few full-bodies, too. Freebies will be what they are- I can't guarantee anything there. =3 And while I wouldn't ever ask for tips... Well, you know I certainly wouldn't
complain.

Digital Sketch: Casey with text. And my Avatar.
Pencil Sketch: Kevlar, aka Jae-hwa, the bullet-proof monk. Only not.
Full Digital: Dress design, my only sample with color and unfinished shading.

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2007, 10:22 PM

.;.Kadrias: Slots.;.
~May I take your order?~

Alright, so ignoring what I had here earlier, its the last day of the event!! And I'm still scraping together money to get some art for myself as well as more of the commons. xDD
So! Tell me what item you're offering, and what you want! If you want colour, I might not be able to get it to you until tomorrow. D: (Takes me way longer to colour)

SLOTS CURRENTLY UNLIMITED.

Will do:Avatars, OCs, headshots, bust, waist-up (maybe xD)

Won't do:Cluttered Gaia avatars, anthro, mecha, nudity

Sharky's current status: Online--working.

Please use this form when ordering and include any references needed:
Code:
Sharky, may I please have a sketch of {what you would like it to be of} in {colour of sketch} for {gold amount/item}, please! <3
Code:
Sharky, may I please have a coloured piece of {what you would like it to be of} for {gold amount/item}, please! <3

ToastedWhiskers
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2007, 10:24 PM

.;.Slots ALA Whiskey.;.
~Would you like fries with that?~

So, here we are- my slots. I'll be doing two sketches, one base-colored sketch, and one shaded picture at a time. Only one person will be allowed on the waiting list. This is because, believe it or not, I have a life to attend to outside of Mene- shocking, I know!- and doing this takes t-i-m-e. <3 Remember, the more complex your picture is, the longer it takes~! And the more it costs, unless you're getting a freebie, in which case, you should feel very loved and contribute to the poor starving [psssh] artist's little cache. xDD Now, here's what I will and won't do- if it's not on a list, feel free to ask! I won't bite... usually...

Will do: Avatars;; OCs;; Anthro;; Headshots;; Bust;; Full-body.

Won't do: Cluttered Avatars [period- Gaia, Mene, or otherwise];; Mecha;; Pr0nz.

Has trouble doing: Animals;; Ruffles;; Feet.

B&W Sketches:
1. {open}
2. {open}
>> For now these will be.. 40g for headshots, and the rest you can judge.

Base-colored Sketch:
1. {open}
>> These will be only 10g above whatever price is chosen for a similiar B&W sketch.

Shaded Picture:
1. {open}
>> Since these tend to take the most time, I'll ask anywhere from 70g-115g for these.

Freebies will, of course, be give randomly to awesome people who I want to draw... or who bribe me. XD Oh no, I sense corruption!

Whiskeh's status: Playing Video Games- Online

Use this form, please, when ordering. And include any references you can. They're always helpful.
Code:
Yo, Whiskey! I'd like a {{Digital/Pencil} B&W Sketch/Colored Sketch/Shaded Picture} of {what you would like it to be of} in {color of sketch} for {gold amount/item}, if you don't mind! And make it a {Headshot/Bust/Knees Up/Full Body}, please! ^.^

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2007, 10:25 PM

.;.Kadrias: Pick-up!.;.
~Come and get it!~

Here you may pick up your order, the most recent will be shown, and past orders will be linked below. :3 Upon completion, I will send you a PM, and you may come here to pick it up. ^^ They will also be posted in the thread once finished.
<3 = Tipped

Paid:
//Ascended Anubis//Spring 'Tyme Fresh <3//Amp//Ascended Anubis//Fallen_Angel 8957 <3//blueblackrose//Candiie <33//Dystopia//

Freebies:
//Meilin (chibi)//Meilin 2//Thanatos//Spanish Leek Squared//Rain//Sakura_Madison//Pretty Handsome Awkward//Zweres 100 page//Zweres//

ToastedWhiskers
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2007, 10:26 PM

.;.Pick-up Here.;.
~Please pull up to the second window to get your order.~

I'll post the orders that are ready to be picked up here, listed from newest to oldest, and the most recently finished will be put up for all to see. ^.^ I will also send you a PM when your order is complete, and you can pick it up here. They'll be posted in the thread with a triumphant message of victory once done, as well. xDD

Paid:

Freebies:

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-21-2007, 10:26 PM

.;.Contest/Auction.;.
~Test your knowledge and get free art!//Help two starving artists out!~

Contest: I will be asking random (very random) trivia questions, first to get the correct one, gets a point! No particular rules, as I can't really stop you from using search engines, now can I...? xD;; The winner will receive a fully coloured headshot from moi, and a fullbody sketch from Whiskey! Nifty, huh?
1st Place: Rawrsaurus
2nd Place: Rain

Auction: You will be bidding on a fully coloured waist-up/fullbody picture by yours truly. The ending bid will determine which. (Though, if no bids are really received.. this will just be canceled.) You will also, at the same time, be bidding on a full body CG by Whiskey. Check slots post for do's and don'ts.

SB: 50g
HB: 400 -- Rawrsaurus
AB: (none atm)

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2007, 06:09 PM

Open, you may post! <3 *sets ribbon on fire*
Whiskey is currently out at the moment, so when she returns she will fix up her posts and you may order from her as well! :3

Foxxi
is a kickass Fox

Old 12-22-2007, 06:10 PM

YAY!Hello Kadrias!^___^

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2007, 06:11 PM

'Ello Foxy! :3 Wassup?

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-22-2007, 06:13 PM

Sharken Shark! Why am I not an example?

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2007, 06:14 PM

I don't know. D: I just pulled out random shots I did recently! ;-;

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 12-22-2007, 06:15 PM

-waves to Kadrias- =D

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-22-2007, 06:16 PM

@ Sharken - xD Oh well, at least Erin's in there.

BrokenHearted
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

Hi all. ^_^ Ooooooh, artsies! I'd love a freebie art. :3 <3

Kadrias
(◎_◎;)

MEI-MEI!! *tackles* <333
I haven't seen you since Halloween! :<

@Anna; Hahah xD So how goes it? :3

edit;; @Brokenhearted; Sorries, I'm not taking freebie requests, I learned my lesson last event ^^; If you stick around and chat, you may get one, though! :3 They will be given out at random. <3

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 12-22-2007, 06:17 PM

@ Brokey - Hey! =3

@ Kaddy - Goes well. xD

Kei
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 06:18 PM

Your drawings are pretty
x3
Good luck with the thread
And Happy Holidays everyone!