(・・^...

Old 01-03-2012, 01:00 PM

Bye bye Star!

Imagination
Penpal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack MacGaven View Post
I don't know who I am anymore and it scares me more than anything else. I have no luck with anything at the moment, so winging it just doesn't do.
And because of that I'm getting more and more tense.
Most of life is searching for who you are and/or what you believe. Usually people only complicate things further by telling you what is "right" or what is "wrong". People need to be more accepting and simply stand at your side instead of the usual stand in front of you while wagging some finger about how what your doing or thinking is wrong and they are right and all knowing.

needs_more_cheese
⊙ω⊙

@star - cya star :)

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagination View Post
Most of life is searching for who you are and/or what you believe. Usually people only complicate things further by telling you what is "right" or what is "wrong". People need to be more accepting and simply stand at your side instead of the usual stand in front of you while wagging some finger about how what your doing or thinking is wrong and they are right and all knowing.
...O_o are you a god? ....damn youre smart...

Imagination
Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by needs_more_cheese View Post
@star - cya star :)

----------

...O_o are you a god? ....damn youre smart...
I've just had tons of time to overthink everything and figure out all the ways people went wrong with me so I try my best to give other's a small bit of something to smile about :)

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 01-03-2012, 01:03 PM

He does have a point. The only reason I am alive and typing right now is because I had good friends who cared about me no matter what I thought or did. And I wasn't exactly nice to them at some points because of how much I hated myself. They said that I was who I was and they didn't care. As long as I didn't hurt myself then they would stand by me. They accepted me even though I had different opinions and ideas. They encouraged me when those who are supposed to love you the most abandoned me.

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

Old 01-03-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
I know that.
And I know that if I'm on my own I'll grow more as a person. But where I am situated right now, only holds me back.
Do this, do that, you can't do that because you'll be an outcast.
I've always been different than others, it was never a problem until now. Suddenly it's: you're an adult now, act like one.

maidenroseheart

Old 01-03-2012, 01:05 PM

Jack, you need to move away from them. I'm serious. Very serious. I am overseas right now and have never grown and been so sure of myself. Sure I still am timid and shy and uncertain... but I am more me and less of what society wants me to be. You would benefit if you went somewhere where you could stretch your wings and be yourself.

needs_more_cheese
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2012, 01:05 PM

be yourself, if they can't accept you then it's THEM who's wrong, not you.

Imagination
Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
He does have a point. The only reason I am alive and typing right now is because I had good friends who cared about me no matter what I thought or did. And I wasn't exactly nice to them at some points because of how much I hated myself. They said that I was who I was and they didn't care. As long as I didn't hurt myself then they would stand by me. They accepted me even though I had different opinions and ideas. They encouraged me when those who are supposed to love you the most abandoned me.
Exactly~that's the way all people should be, even though it really does take the crappy people in life to help you really appreciate the good ones you stumble into every now and then. :)

Quote:
I know that.
And I know that if I'm on my own I'll grow more as a person. But where I am situated right now, only holds me back.
Do this, do that, you can't do that because you'll be an outcast.
I've always been different than others, it was never a problem until now. Suddenly it's: you're an adult now, act like one.
Pfffft screw that nonsense. So your an adult, point? Just means you have even more of a responsibility now to simply be yourself and learn how to walk on your own two feet instead of being forced to crawl to some one else's view on life or how life should be for you.

needs_more_cheese
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2012, 01:07 PM

Pfffft screw that nonsense. So I'm an adult, point? Just means I have even more of a responsibility now to simply be myself and learn how to walk on my own two feet instead of being forced to crawl to some one else's view on life or how life should be for me.[/QUOTE]

LIKE....oh im not on facebook....

Imagination
Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 01:07 PM

Haha Cheese :P

needs_more_cheese
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2012, 01:09 PM

so Jack, you gonna be you? cos you is the best person you can be, and being you is worth something, definetely

Jack MacGaven
Vampire of Menewsha

I think the next best thing I can do is see a professional for help.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Amen Cheese. Amen Imagination.

Imagination
Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
I think the next best thing I can do is see a professional for help.
Might help some things, but try to find someone your comfortable with. Don't let the first one you find just be "it". Shop around , find one you click with :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WherededIGo View Post
Amen Cheese. Amen Imagination.
I'm loving the look so far :drool:

needs_more_cheese
⊙ω⊙

whatever it takes to he....*looks at where'd* o.o nice outfit... *looks back at jack* ...if you think it'll help.

maidenroseheart

Many people choose not to be on facebook. I chose to be for my own reasons, no one else's.

I'm graduated from college with a BA and I still feel like a child. But I hate being treated like one. I know I am capable of more and when I get the nerve, I do more. On my time when I feel ready.

You don't have to listen to others' ideas. They aren't really normal. No one is. Otherwise we would all be the same and I swear, the more they barge at you... the more guilty they are feeling about themselves. It is called projection. Hurt someone else because then you won't feel so insecure.

Of course talk is just talk. If you can, move away from everyone you know and start fresh. South Korea is a great place :) The Koreans are very accepting of foreigners and our strange ways... it is here that I have learned to be myself. Finally starting growing up and learning who I was. Moving away gives you a chance to learn what was influence of others and what is really you.

Imagination
Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Many people choose not to be on facebook. I chose to be for my own reasons, no one else's.

I'm graduated from college with a BA and I still feel like a child. But I hate being treated like one. I know I am capable of more and when I get the nerve, I do more. On my time when I feel ready.

You don't have to listen to others' ideas. They aren't really normal. No one is. Otherwise we would all be the same and I swear, the more they barge at you... the more guilty they are feeling about themselves. It is called projection. Hurt someone else because then you won't feel so insecure.

Of course talk is just talk. If you can, move away from everyone you know and start fresh. South Korea is a great place :) The Koreans are very accepting of foreigners and our strange ways... it is here that I have learned to be myself. Finally starting growing up and learning who I was. Moving away gives you a chance to learn what was influence of others and what is really you.
Very well said :)

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 01-03-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:

I'm loving the look so far :drool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by needs_more_cheese View Post
whatever it takes to he....*looks at where'd* o.o nice outfit... *looks back at jack* ...if you think it'll help.
Hehe, thankies :D

Imagination
Penpal

Old 01-03-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WherededIGo View Post
Hehe, thankies :D
Your welcome :)

maidenroseheart

Old 01-03-2012, 01:13 PM

Thank you. I have come to appreciate the open minds of these people. I find views held by many Americans now to be closed minded and hurtful. Much time to think... and I care about people.

I am religious. I believe God gave me the gift of caring. Because I care so much for those around me. I can't actually hurt someone. So when I say, I want to help you Jack... I mean it. If my experience is of any use, please, take it.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 01-03-2012, 01:14 PM

good morning! how is everyone today?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

I'm well, congrats in Avvy of the week :B

needs_more_cheese
⊙ω⊙

Quote:
Thank you. I have come to appreciate the open minds of these people. I find views held by many Americans now to be closed minded and hurtful. Much time to think... and I care about people.

I am religious. I believe God gave me the gift of caring. Because I care so much for those around me. I can't actually hurt someone. So when I say, I want to help you Jack... I mean it. If my experience is of any use, please, take it.
Amen sister!! *buys tickets for south Korea*

@BSW - helloooooo!

maidenroseheart

Old 01-03-2012, 01:15 PM

Come in February... that is when tickets are the cheapest. Less than a thousand when normally they are two thousand :)