Rgoodermote
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-18-2014, 08:57 PM

I don't have whole lot planned, I do not celebrate Easter and I work on Sunday. So I'm sorta just doing what I always do. xD; My family and a few friends are out for the weekend though. So I have a lot of free time to play a few games I've been meaning to play. Poor Kingdom Hearts (PS3) is so lonely right now. :c

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-18-2014, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
I don't remember, but it did take several days. Maybe over a week or so.

Oh, and I like your avvie, HC-Gal!
Still! I wuold have gotten tired of it. Maybe... Actually yeah. I can't handle those for too long. Baked goods though. I tear those up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa: Those Quinoa Spinach Omelette Bites look delicious (and gluten free). Let us know how yours turn out. :)

My Easter plans involve: singing in 3 services in the choir (one tonight, 2 on Sunday morning). Sunday: maybe lunch with friends, relaxing a bit, then hanging out with my boyfriend's family for dinner.
I shall!

Wow! Lots of singing. Rest your voice plenty! Your plans sound lovely~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amane View Post
Hunt Iku down and show up—SURPRISE!

Hey, if you get a ticket to Turkey, I'll feed you, sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rgoodermote View Post
I don't have whole lot planned, I do not celebrate Easter and I work on Sunday. So I'm sorta just doing what I always do. xD; My family and a few friends are out for the weekend though. So I have a lot of free time to play a few games I've been meaning to play. Poor Kingdom Hearts (PS3) is so lonely right now. :c
Free time is always good! ;D

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-18-2014, 09:02 PM

Ooo!!!! I want those jello molds D=

But no, I dont think my bf and I are doing anything???
Unless his parents do something. *shrugs*

At least the new Once Upon a Time episode will be on.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-18-2014, 09:05 PM

Maybe you could get them for cheap once Easter is over! Although I think they're pretty cheap anyway. I got the kit, but I saw some by themselves that were like buy 3+ boxes of jello and get the mold for free. XD

Ooh yeah! That show! It will be the next day for me, but hey, something else to look forward to.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 04-18-2014, 09:08 PM

I get tired of things often and find it best to just leave them alone for a while. When I do eat them again, they taste better than I ever remembered. LOL!
There were days when I didn't eat any of the bunny to make it last longer.
Baked goods? I love soft, gooey cookies so much.

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 04-18-2014, 09:09 PM

Ginger biscuits!

Cupcakes

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 04-18-2014, 09:10 PM

Hahah! That's the way to do it, really! That way you don't end up hating it for years to come.
Me too. But I like when they have some chunks of chocolate in them too.
No, stoppit, I need to go to bed!

Have a good... day! I'm off to

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 04-18-2014, 09:11 PM

Yes, the chocolate is the best.
Good night. Sleep well!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 04-18-2014, 09:13 PM

@ Ikuto; Oo, that sounds nice. * w *
Well, its the problem if we actually go out at all. But thank you, I hope they will be cheaps. xD

What time zone are you on? We use the DVR to record new episodes.
But so far... I am tired of the Wicked Witch and Henrys memory loss.

And* I didnt like that Belfire died. :(

Last edited by M i r o; 04-18-2014 at 09:15 PM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 04-18-2014, 09:17 PM

I don't have any concrete plans yet. Watch The Ten Commandments if it is on (One of my guilty pleasures - over the top, hammy 50s biblical epics.) One of our friends said she might try her new recipe book this weekend, so there might be falafel sandwiches. If not, I might invite our elderly neighbour over for tea.

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 04-18-2014, 09:45 PM

We have no actual Easter plans, but tomorrow we're going up to Texas Motor Speedway, and hubby is going to get to ride in an actual race car around the track!

wish

Old 04-18-2014, 10:13 PM

i plan on organizing my inventory. *sob*

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 04-18-2014, 10:25 PM

My poor inventory is a lost cause.

I sure wish we could have drawers inside of drawers...

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 04-18-2014, 10:30 PM

Your game is weak. Almost 1,500 items, no extra drawers. A while ago, my inventory shuffled because of a glitch, so I feel your pain. It took me several days to get straightened out. *pats*

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-18-2014, 10:44 PM

My boyfriend and I were going to go to an adult easter egg hunt a couple weekends ago, but we kind of forgot to register in advance and by the time I called, the registry was closed. I've been trying to find other adult egg hunts in the area, but no luck. And I don't suppose there will be any on the actual day of Easter since people will be with their family and dumb stuff like that.

Saturday we might be going out for Record Store Day, and I'll wear easter colors for that! The actual day of Easter, he has family stuff so I'm going to see if my grandparents are home so I can visit with them for a while. It's going to be a very boring easter for me.

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-18-2014, 10:53 PM

No major plans. My son's school had an egg hunt today and they found candy-filled plastic eggs he and the other kids brought to school. Trying to pry candy from the clutches of a 5yo More than likely, we will go to our favorite Wafflehouse for breakfast because we love the people who work there, then hunt for the things we picked up for the kids. We're somewhat more pagan-flavored and will likely do something that's a combination of Ostara and Easter. Since my son is in school, we try to combine the celebrations and tone it down a bit since it's a bit confusing to him otherwise.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 12:51 AM

really awesome menu, Lord Pickle!
*waits for her teal jello jiggler shot*

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 01:21 AM

No huge plans here. We'll do early service in the morning. Then there is the Easter Breakfast. Then regular church. Then just chilling till my mom makes yummy food for dinner. Though dessert this year is going to be a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake instead of pineapple upside down cake. But I am totally alright with that. Oh and I will get my Easter basket. Yes I am thirty four years old and still get an Easter basket.

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 01:42 AM

Kirin ~ I am kinda jealous you are getting Easter baskets from your mom! I think that is very cool. Anything like that automatically goes to the kids here but we still buy enough candy to sneak for ourselves

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 01:56 AM

I love my mom for still getting me stuff for holidays. I tend to pick out the stuff I want and she puts it away for me for holidays.

frenchtoasted
Unicorn

Old 04-19-2014, 01:59 AM

I don't know what kind of world this would be without my moms Easter basket D: now that I live with my boyfriend we do baskets for each other , its turned into a sort of competition .-.

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 02:02 AM

Kirin ~ I hope my daughter and I continue doing things like that! When I lived at home my mom would pick a few things up and I didn't appreciate it as much as I should have.

frenchtoasted ~ how epic do your baskets get?

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 02:03 AM

For Easter every year, my mother sets up a basket for me and my two older siblings. I'm not sure if she's doing it this year! The baskets are usually pretty fun, but a lot of the candy goes to waste, since it's a hassle digging out the jelly beans from the basket filling. :P

I used to go to church with my grandparents and uncle, but I stopped going as my interest in religion diminished. My grandmother cooks Easter dinner at around 1 PM every year.

I can't stay home very long for Easter, since this is my first Easter while I'm in college. My mother has to take me on a two-hour drive back to my college basically right after Easter dinner, since I have an 8 AM class and an exam on Monday. :(

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchtoasted View Post
I don't know what kind of world this would be without my moms Easter basket D: now that I live with my boyfriend we do baskets for each other , its turned into a sort of competition .-.
Well it's sweet. I tend to get craft supplies in my basket now. And I've picked out candy I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmira Swift View Post
Kirin ~ I hope my daughter and I continue doing things like that! When I lived at home my mom would pick a few things up and I didn't appreciate it as much as I should have.

frenchtoasted ~ how epic do your baskets get?
I appreciate that she allows me to pick out my own stuff. I mean she does get me things I don't pick out. Though I am excited for my big Christmas gift this year. I picked it out.

frenchtoasted
Unicorn

Old 04-19-2014, 02:05 AM

Ill have to take pictures once we both reveal our creations xD