Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-23-2015, 12:53 AM

"Uh-huh, yeah I'm gonna blame your friends for this mess. They gave us the tickets and they were the ones creepy enough to think following us around on a 'date' was a good idea. We'd have had a normal day otherwise." He looked around, catching glimpse of what looked like a teenage couple making out behind them and sighed, "We could try to blend in? See what the hell this is all about?"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-23-2015, 02:35 AM

"Technically 'we' wouldn't have had a day at all," Tavis pointed out. More than likely anyway. Why go on a fake date if not for free food and the tickets and that inkling that something exactly like this would happen. That is, that Erik and Javier would make sure they went on their date. Tavis crossed his arms. "I am not trying to blend in though. Oh hell freakin no." It was bad enough other people were enjoying this ride anywhere near them.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-24-2015, 03:05 AM

"I think I would have been okay with that at this point," Davvin muttered to himself, before turning to smirk at Tavis. "Oh, are you sure you don't want to blend in, we could have a nice and steamy make out section. Have a little bit of fun..." he moved over to Tavis pressing him him up against the side of the carriage, his face inches away from the others, eyes clearly planted on his lips, though the smirk was still turning up the corner of his lips.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-24-2015, 04:01 AM

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I don't want to..." Tavis started before he backed away. Not that he could get much further away in a little car meant to be snug. He eyed Davvin's smirk and felt a sinking feeling at the sight of it. Still, it wouldn't do to act like a scandalized girl. All he needed to do was avoid hell breaking lose before the ride ended. "What are you, a dog?! Learn some control, Fido." Without any real thoughts coming to him, he just acted on a plan without them. Tavis stopped Davvin's lips from coming closer with a finger. "How about you tell me I've beautiful and confess your undying love first. Maybe then I'll let you have a kiss."

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-24-2015, 09:46 PM

Davvin scowled at Tavis's dog comment and nipped at the finger that was covering his lips, not amused. He tilted his head to the side to look at the other, clearly planning to respond to the challenge, not about to backdown so easily, "Well, I do believe I've already called you beautiful, babe. So what's to stop me from doing that last step, huh? No skin off my back." It's not like Davvin had to mean the declaration, just make it sound decently convince. He could do that.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-25-2015, 03:48 AM

Tavis snatched his hand away when Davvin nipped his finger. What was he expecting? Davvin might really say that dreaded word 'love' for some ungodly reason. And he realized right then that he suggested something he needed to stop no matter what. "Actually, I'd rather you didn't after all," he muttered before he just gave in and shut Davvin up. Davvin wanted to kiss him? Well fine, he wasn't allowed to because Tavis planned to beat him to it. Eyes narrowed with determination, he leaned forward to plant a kiss on the other's lips.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-25-2015, 04:28 AM

Davvin jumped slightly, startled that Tavis had actually kissed him for once and hadn't like thrown him off the carriage for trying. Not that Davvin was gonna think too hard about why he had once again kissed the other. It was literally like every time he was around the other, the part of him that knew you didn't kiss friends just turned off, and he was drawn to Tavis's lips time and time again. It should probably freak him out a bit more than it did. Not that any of this stopped Davvin from kissing Tavis back. He instinctually tilted his head to make the kiss more comfortable and pressed harder into Tavis's mouth.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-25-2015, 05:07 AM

The kissed lasted for more than a few seconds, deepening as it went on. Just as Tavis' mind started to shut down entirely, a voice thundered out from a speaker above them. "Say cheese in three, two, one..."

Tavis' eyes went wide. Cheese? Picture? Now?! He jumped away, a look of pure horror on his face. Pushing Davvin back with a fist clenched in his shirt, he did his best to glare past his shock, at least until he lost his balance. He'd leaned too far back and tipped backwards over the door of the carriage. "Shit, what is this?!" he squeaked.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-25-2015, 05:27 AM

Davvin groaned into the kiss, losing himself in the feel of it completely, until suddenly he felt himself being shoved back from Davvin and vaguely registered that there seemed to be a picture coming up. "Whoa!" He exclaimed, almost being pushed off the carriage by the force of Tavis, but managing to regain his balance just in time to reach out a hand to stabilize Tavis, who did actually almost fall off.

He looked forward as they kept going, not really just how swollen his lips looked from their brief make up section, hearing a click and then they slowly began to exit the tunnel.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-25-2015, 05:32 PM

Tavis still work a look of utter shock and horror by the time the ride started moving again. He barely noticed how close he came to falling out and that Davvin saved him. "No...no, oh god! It took a picture of us!" he yelped before he turned a glare to Davvin. "This is all your fault!"

The ride came to its end right after the tunnel and sunlight blinded them for a second as the carriage stopped again. The second he was able, Tavis bounced right out of it and stalked away.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-26-2015, 01:30 AM

"My fault, whatever, I'm still blaming your friend," Davvin grumbled. As the ride exited, he ran after Tavis as the other stormed off, trying to catch him by the arm while saying, "oh it's not like the picture caught anything too bad. We just look like idiots. We aren't kissing." He sped up, not wanting to lose the other in the crowd.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-26-2015, 02:00 AM

Tavis felt too irritated to properly roll his eyes at Davvin's comment. Just what upset him so badly? It was bad enough he initiated this kissing mess--and liked it, his brain supplied--but then it had to get caught on camera? It didn't even matter if the picture didn't show the act itself and he didn't want to check it out to make sure. "Just shut up. I do not want to keep thinking about this. I just...want to eat some ice cream and pretend none of this ever happened!" he hissed. They were supposed to be fake boyfriends. It wasn't supposed to get muddy like this.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-26-2015, 11:51 PM

Davvin didn't see how it was such an issue, but he bit his tongue and just kept following after the other. Tavis was such a strange person, so easy to work up over everything little thing. But especially over such a simple thing as kissing. Maybe that was Davvin kept doing it; he did enjoy seeing the other flail. But that didn't explain why he enjoyed the act of kissing so much, no that was something else entirely. Something Davvin just didn't want to think about. "Okay let's go get ice cream, and then get out of this cursed fair...." Davvin grumbled.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-27-2015, 02:43 AM

"I second that notion!" Tavis exclaimed. This fair was cursed and nothing could change his mind about that. They came across a novelty ice cream vendor and he stopped to eye the flavors. "One banana split for me! What do you want, Dav?" When he didn't think about it, the events of earlier didn't bother him as much. Still, how could Davvin act like nothing at all happened? Didn't he also think this was getting out of hand and strange that they kept wanting to kiss?

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-27-2015, 02:53 AM

Davvin eyed the list of options before settling on, "I'll take a double scoop sundae with chocolate and vanilla ice cream, completely loaded toppings and the hot fudge not chocolate syrup." Davvin looked around at the varying people passing by, deliberately not focusing to hard on anything that had just happened. He sighed noticing that the majority of the clientele was definitely young teeny-boppers and their groups of friends with a few harried parents and their younger children thrown into the mix as well.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-27-2015, 03:34 AM

Tavis eyed Davvin, a look of disbelief on his face. "Are you trying to get fat?" he asked. It almost, somehow, sounded like a challenge to him though. "And I want fudge on mine too!" he added. Because he so could not eat something simple next to someone else. It was against his principle. After paying with the rest of Erik's money, he licked his ice cream and wandered along the path. "So um...which way was the exit?" He got turned around and though he wouldn't admit it, he was lost.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-27-2015, 03:43 AM

"I'll work out a bit extra this week," Davvin shrugged, "It's really not a big deal to have a major cheat day like this, as long as I don't do it often." Davvin grabbed his ice cream and started walking it though his focus was mainly on devouring his ice cream. He did however nod his head in the direction he believed the exit to be, even though it lead them back path both the love tunnel and the haunted house, "That way I believe," he said mouth full of ice cream.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-27-2015, 04:27 AM

Tavis resisted the urge to snark back and just sighed instead. He did just insult Davvin, or at least he thought he did. All he got was a casual response though. "Whatever..." Trusting Davvin, Tavis walked in the indicated direction and eventually, they did find the exit. It took a bit of walking, but as soon as they passed it, Tavis let out a bright grin. "Thank god nothing more happened on the way! We're free!" he exclaimed, both of his arms to the sky. But he could only say that because he didn't know.

Javier glared at Erik for the seventh time since they escaped the haunted house. "This is all your fault!"

"Yes, yes..." Erik sighed back with a wave of his hand. They lost Davvin and Tavis long ago and didn't know quite where to start. He'd about given up hope when they passed a stand with photos set out. His brow furrowed when something caught his eye. A laugh burst out. "Ohhoho, what is this?" he exclaimed as he picked up a picture of two familiar boys and handed it to Javier. "I think we just hit the blackmail jackpot!"

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 07-27-2015 at 05:00 AM..

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-27-2015, 05:02 AM

Davvin chuckled, "So dramatic," he teased but with no malice or true snark behind his voice. Just lightly throwing it off because it was becoming natural to tease Tavis over small little things. "Well today was certainly adventure, not near as boring as I anticipated it being," he commented, wryly while shaking his head. "Who knew so much excitement could be found at this stupid fair."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-27-2015, 05:41 AM

"Oh yes, plenty of excitement," Tavis muttered with a roll of his eyes. They made it back to his car and leaned against the door to address Davvin. "Still, it wasn't utter shit. Just, let's not do this again any time soon, kay? Or ever!" He flung open the door and swung himself inside. "Bye for however long the gods deem it!" With that last dramatic farewell, the two parted ways. The less savory bits, those Tavis stored away somewhere in his mind where they wouldn't bother him.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-27-2015, 06:31 AM

A couple weeks later, Davvin hadn't heard from Tavis, not even for him to come model. It felt kinda strange, if Davvin was being totally honest with himself, though there is no reason for it to feel strange. They're pretty much in a business relationship. Admittedly, one that is decidedly strange and far more complicated than it should be, but still nothing important enough for him to have thought of Tavis every day he hadn't seen him. Which he had, and Davvin was decidedly not going to focus on why that was.

In a bid to distract himself, he'd come to hangout with his group of parkour buddies. They'd all been pretty busy lately, and hadn't all been able to meet up for anything, parkour or not. So today, they had met up at a local eatery to catch up.

"So, Dav, you haven't been to the parkour place in a while, Ells said he hasn't seen you there in like a month, you're not quitting on us with you," Jae, a tiny girl with shocking pink hair asked. Elliot, the only other male of the group, nodded in agreement.

Davvin shook his head, "Just been busy, picked up a second job for some extra cash hasn't had the time to spend more than an hour there, so it just hasn't seemed worth the drive."

Naoko, a vibrant Japanese girl, chimed in, "Then, we should go today. It's been awhile since we could all run together."

"Sure, I guess," Davvin said, "Mind if I invite a friend along. Some kid was doubting my skills, told him I'd drag him along next time I went."

He got three matching smiles and nods in response, especially from Jae, who hadn't quite missed the face Davvin had made when he said friend, like that word didn't quite fit the description but he didn't know what else to call them.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-27-2015, 06:25 PM

"Tavis, will you stop dropping your...huh, what's this?" Marie, one of the restoration artists close in age to him said as she picked up the loose paper he'd been doodling on because they kept giving him boring, crap jobs. A grin spread across her face and he scowled before snatching the drawing back.

"Who's this cutie?" she grinned, waggling both of her eyebrows under the mass of dark brown she called hair. It'd been forced back by a hairband, but still had a glob of blue paint in it. Tavis decided not to tell her. He shrugged one shoulder as he carefully folded the drawing and tucked it into his back pocket.

"He's just my model for a new project I'm working on," Tavis warned. Which was true and all. Still, he didn't know if it excused the fact he'd been doodling Davvin in his free time. It just came out, unfortunately. Even though he told himself he wouldn't think about it, he lost sleep over the way he initiated a kiss. And then he had to go and draw Davvin to top it off.

His phone buzzed before Marie could tease him anymore and he picked his way out to the center of the church, away from the gauzy plastic, dust, and noise from the restorers still working. It turned out to be a message from Davvin of all people, inviting him to parkour. Tavis grinned and typed back. 'I'll see you there as soon as I'm done with work!'

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-28-2015, 01:05 AM

About an hour and a half later, Davvin pulled up outside his parkour studio, smiling at the entrance, Tavis would get a kick out of this. The door was raised of the ground with a slight platform. It was easy to get up to if you knew what to do, but he figures that's not something that Tavis will be able to do. His reaction should be priceless. He leaned against his car, watching as the others bounced up into and through the door. He'd follow them in once he helped Tavis get up there.

(Entrance)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-28-2015, 02:12 AM

Tavis escaped work a little early which no one seemed to mind since he was expendable anyway. Maybe he wouldn't be if they gave him a real project, but he'd complain about that later. He made it to the address Davvin gave him as soon as he could and wandered around the building until he found Davvin's car. "Yo," he said with one hand lifted in a wave. "So, where's this parkour place? All I see is a shitty graffitied building!" he said with a laugh, full aware he was making fun of the place. Still, he didn't quite get it because he didn't think to look up. Why would he?

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 07-28-2015, 02:52 AM

Davvin raised his eyebrows at Tavis, a smirk already forming on his lips. This was definitely gonna be good. "Look up, idiot."