The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2012, 04:57 PM

Cinder looked at her confused he seemed angry about the name he gave her he sighed "ok ok how about free and before you say anything I mean it as in every slave is free in there own way look at me I'm free because I can talk" Cinder smiled he was just passing the time before he was bought by someone he then saw her go into the corner and put her back to him "ah I know what you doing . . . YOUR PLAYING THE DON"T STARE GAME ok ill play to" cinder spun around and sat down facing the wall trying not to look at her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-24-2012, 09:46 PM

"Very well then. Lets get to work girls." Abigail and the other girls stared to do there chores. Some of them talked well they worked others were more serious about.

((sorry its short I can't think of anything I don't have much time on the computer.))

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 01-25-2012, 06:05 PM

Nikia had to give it to the boy. He seemed as though he were always in high spirits. She wished she could be that way, but this was too long of being in this sort of situation. All she wanted to do was get out of here. All she wanted was a home that was open and spacious where she could most likely rome free. She didnt care anymore if she was marked as a pet. All she wanted was the freedom. Her eyes went soft from all the hoping and dreaming of freedom, that she wondered where it had come from. Then she realized the boy was talking to her again. He wanted to call her free instead now. The word was burning itself into her mind, but she knew that it would be nearly impossible for something like it to happen.

She looked over at the boy from the corner of her eye. "I'm sorry i yelled at you Cinder.... It's still a little hard being here."

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-25-2012, 08:50 PM

Cinder smiled and looked at the girl no worry's it's good to get anger out by the way when you get out of here where are you goingCinder smiled as he fell to the ground and he pointed up I'm going there I want to see what's past the skyCinder new that he couldn't go but he was better at dreaming the acting he started to think about his master and his friends befor he was sold away tears started to roll down his cheeks but the tears were black as black can get he sat up with a smile on his face do you have any one in your life that you loveCinder wiped of the tears of his smiling face.

Daeman35

Old 01-26-2012, 03:54 PM

Nikia looked at the male as he started to cry. He seemed as though he had loved his old life, but something had happened to make it so that he was no longer where he had been. The tears were as black as a raven. She couldnt understand why he had started to show such emotion, but its not like she didnt have the same emotions. "I've been up there." She said with a smile. "It's beautiful, made up of stars and colors you never see anywhere else in the sky." She had flown up there once as a bird. It was extremely cold, but she had done it anyways. The sight was beautiful. More beautiful that the cleanest sunset. "It's made in a way that shows that there is beauty in this world..." She had contorted her body while she was talking as if excited to describe the feature, but then realized that all she was doing was getting her own hopes up. She knew he was smiling under the tears, but she couldnt help but think that he had been placed in a horrible situation from what he had been in before this whole place.

His question of love hit home for her though. She did have a man that she had loved very much while in her clan. They had been forbidden to love because it showed signs of weakness in the clan, but they had done it anyways. He had told her the day before her first and last mission, that he would be waiting with a ring and a home that they could own together. It had been a couple months since then. He must have had another mate by now, thinking she was dead. "I.... did..." She said softly holding onto the bars. "His name was Leome. We were in love and were going to marry before i was captured." She sat back down on her butt, facing the man this time. "What about you?"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-27-2012, 02:27 AM

((........))

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 01-28-2012, 04:12 AM

(I'll admit that's a little hard to work with, but I'll see what I can do. :sweat:)

Raven watched silently for a few moments before starting on his own window. They were indeed a bit tall, even for him, and he could clearly understand the need that the female slaves had for chairs to reach the tops. He decided to go about it with a different approach. After ensuring enough room he once more called forth his wings to assist him with the height issue. It had been awhile since he had been able to actually use his extra appendages, so it was a nice to at least give them their much needed stretching.

This of course brought up the mental question for his Mistress's reasoning for asking him about how much he could lift. With that question he had been expecting to do heavy lifting rather then washing the windows that his wet rag was sweeping across. Since then though there had been no mention of items that he needed to move, at least not at the moment. Then again the Mistress had also said something about finding and hiring another person to assist him, which begged the question of whether or not she was planning on making another trip to the slave market or if she was simply going to hire someone on the side. A slave seemed to be the more reasonable answer, after all you didn't need to pay a slave, though on the other hand you did have to at least provide them with basic needs.

These thoughts continued to rush through his mind until a sight outside caught his attention. It appeared that something was in the process of being built, though it was difficult to tell what. Flowers and other plant life seemed to be growing in the center of a structure outline of a building. The first thought that popped into his head was perhaps a greenhouse, but then it didn't exactly look like one. The shape alone seemed to be more of a pyramid rather then a normal greenhouse building, and if it were to continue sunlight would be blocked from the plants inside. As far as he could tell and knew making one based on electricity rather then sunlight was rather impossible, since very few had that 'lost technology'.

His curiosity caused him to cast his gaze down towards the head maid below. "If I may ask, what exactly is being built out there? It seems almost like a garden, however from how it's being built begs to differ" the raven halfing asked, all the while ensuring his hand with the rag continued its work on the glass before him. He wasn't entirely sure he would get an answer, or if the head maid even really knew, but then the Mistress had mentioned something about Abigail being her friend so she was perhaps the next best person to ask aside from the Mistress herself.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-28-2012, 04:29 AM

Cinder looked at free and smiled "Nope never had someone who I loved" cinder put his hand's behind his head and put his back up to the wall "so free did you truly love this man" Cinder was just being curios about what she had to say so he sat back and watched to see what she would do.

(are we going to get bought)

Last edited by The-Black_King; 01-29-2012 at 12:45 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-29-2012, 01:58 AM

"Thats just and old building as far as we can tell." Abigail said climbing onto a chair to reach higher. "It doesn't bother us any and we don't bother it and thats all that matters to us maids." she dipped her rag into the water and started to hum softly soon the other girls picked up her humming and soon they were singing softly. ((Tatara Women's Work Song - YouTube))

Daeman35

Old 01-30-2012, 03:08 AM

((I have no clue))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-30-2012, 03:29 AM

((I think I've been abandoned.))

Daeman35

Old 02-02-2012, 03:39 PM

(I think im going to wait until more people post, or before long i will reply to you Black king. Maybe i can make a master for both of us, but that would just be redundant. I could make one though that will buy you.

Gem i would contact the person who your lookin for to reply if you think that)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-02-2012, 04:58 PM

((I could make another master if you guys want))

Daeman35

Old 02-02-2012, 05:52 PM

(that would be awesome if you wouldnt mind)

Arechi

Old 02-04-2012, 01:35 PM

(Ok don't have much time since I'm getting ready to go to work, but if you wanted to create another master character go for it, or if you wanted to go back to the slave market too and buy them since before your character did say about getting another person to help Raven with a few things you could do that too and buy them both if you want. Whichever will be easier, and if it really comes down to it I probably have a master character I used for other roleplays somewhere in my character cache that I could thrown in if need be. :XD And for Gem I'll pm raccoon either during my second break today at work or when I get off and see what's going on there for you.)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2012, 02:25 AM

((Thank you!))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:23 AM

((computer on the poo. Post when I can get it to not be pooey))

Daeman35

Old 02-07-2012, 02:56 AM

Nikia looked at the red head and then down at her feet once more. "I dont exactly know what love is, but i was always happy when he was around. Always.... He made my bad days so much better, just by his presence." The thought of her love made her smile, even if it was just a little bit. Then all it took was looking around the cell to remember that she was still a slave. She would never see her lover ever again, from what she could tell. At this point, just being in a cell was making her break. There was no way she was thinking rationally at this point. She was just too stubborn to admit it to herself.

(So i guess we just talk until a master comes along)

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 02-07-2012, 02:51 PM

((Kay, here's my post for Troy. But i'm having trouble finding that last post for Scarlett. Lol But if you'd like me to quit the rp I can. Just i've been very sick lately, and I can only get on when it's the weekend due to things happening in RL. ))

Troy stared at the girl, smiling as he saw her reaction of the house. It was once a very beautiful home. But now the garden was out of control. Weeds and vines consumed the sides of the home, as if slowly the whole house would be eaten up by the never ending gardens surrounding the home. He gently led the woman down a winding stone path that was surrounded by dark red, rose bushes. They had already passed through a rather large black wrought iron fence that surrounded his home, and the gate had cleary written on it 'KEEP OUT'. Once they finally reached the gaping black door with stained glass windows all down the front he pulled out his ring of keys. On the ring there were three keys. A skeleton key for the home, a key for the gate, and a key to his secret room; the attic. The male pushed opened the door and sighed when he heard the house moan as if it was being tortured. It was very quiet in the home, eerily quiet.

On the inside the home was very dazzling. Though it seemed the home was stuck in the past by how much of the furniture had been in the house when it was first built. Troy took off his coat and hung it on the wooden coat rack by the door and then led the woman inside. "Home sweet home." He said, grinning. "How about I lead you upstairs to your room? There's a selection of clothing in there and your welcome to have a nice warm bath and relax for awhile. Your duties won't be needed until tomorrow. If you'd like I could show you around today? I know the outside of the home is very unkept.. but I am hiring a few groundsmen and they will be here by tomorrow morning to get rid of all those weeds and tend to the gardens.."

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 02-07-2012 at 03:09 PM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-08-2012, 02:30 AM

((Well, katie, my character is the master of your girl, so if you want to quit I'll go and find another slave in the market...I don't want you to go, of course, but if you have to, I wont stop you.))

Arechi

Old 02-08-2012, 05:02 AM

(Lol it's fine, just come on when you can. I know what it's like to be sick and not being able to get on very often due to real life stuffs, so you don't have to quit if you don't want to. ^.^)

Daeman35

Old 02-18-2012, 01:02 AM

(So is this rp dead?.... I hope not)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-18-2012, 02:34 AM

((It seems like it, though I really wish it weren't true.))

Daeman35

Old 02-19-2012, 04:17 AM

(I do do... I kinda wanted to get bought so we could make it a pretty interesting rp. You can only do so much in a cave lol)