purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-29-2007, 10:58 PM

• Not an angel? She asked herself how this was possible. She figured the girl wouldn't answer if she had asked. She merely kept walking. Maybe we'd meet again, she thought. She knew she had to do some research now.

When she returned she decided to find information on those two. She entered a large building, about 5 stories high. Where to start, she wondered.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-30-2007, 01:26 PM

Belial pointedly watched Robin's ass as she left murmering something about silksheets and candles.

"Eh did you say something love?" He snapped his head back up to look at her. His expression was mischeivious as he stepped foreward and scooped Jewel up into his arms managing to cop a feel and grope her at the same time.

Someone is feeling better... his female side was amused as well.

"Jump!" he shouted as he pulled them through to the next level. Their surroundings hazed as he jumped again pulling hard. When things cleared again they were in Eden. "I hope for your sake Jewel-baby, that this isnt a trap."

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 04-30-2007, 03:02 PM

"Eden is hell. The 9th level" She hissed. "If this is a trap. I assure you. I'm dead." She looked around. The most familiar settings. "funny to think that the entire time I was here dying, some idiot was watching me. or rather, 2 idiots and my family. Got to watch me rot" She sighed. The story of Eden, created by the humans was nothing but a pitiful attempt to understand something that they couldn't.

Eden was the worst prison in heaven. Nothing was edible, unless you where an alchemist, which was forbidden in heaven. And if you where unlucky, the trees weighed a tonne too much to move. She looked around. "This is unnerving. Somethings wrong"

"SISTER LOOKS OUT!" A scream came from a feeble woman who was in a window, at the tower at the very end of Eden. The warning came almost too late and a tall man with long blonde hair stood over her.

"I am the great Raphael! And it is Lovely to see you again, my well sculpted traitor"

"Fuck off" She hissed at him, kicking him. "Why are you still in heaven anyway? Why are you even on the 9th level?"

"I couldn't resist chasing your ass again" She looked at Belial.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd probably mistake you two for brothers" She watched them both, the experiment and the perfection. Funny, they both looked simular in a way. "You're both a pair of perverted gropes" She laughed. "Raphael. Why are you talking to us like we're your friends?" She asked.

"Well you see, Lucifel was too busy. Couldn't make it, so he sent me to pick you two up, too bad i'm not in his favour, i'd watch out though, the other elemental angels are. I'm not particularly keen on his policies. Anything that denies lust is just insane" He spoke in an almost Gay accent.

"Then why don't you fall from grace Raph?" She asked him in an almost sympathetic tone.

"Because my dear, i'd rather live an easy life, than a hard one. Like you." That was it. Jewel wasn't taking it. "Fuck off you bastard. I'll get to my sister myself." She started to run off in the direction of the tower.

"Dear. That went worse than I planned. So Belial, hows hell?" He asked.

{{OOC: Raphael, the perverted traitor angel, which is still alive suprisingly XDD}}

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-01-2007, 04:12 AM

Belial was in female form with Jet black hair and shining silver eyes, playing night to Rapheal's day. "Oh its simply fabulous sugar, I get to nail all the beauties of Hell nightly. Honestly, We're weeks away from stealing mardi gras celebration from the humans!" As she talked it up, she stepped closer and closer to Rapheal till she pressed against him.

"Its been awhile since I had an angel in my bed.." She whispered to him her voice husky and warm.

Clever dearheart. Keep him busy and absorb the sexual energy to recharge while Jewel gets her sister Her male side echoed in her head.

Belial would distract him and anyone else she could lay her paws on till Jewel could make the snatch. Beli just hoped she had the energy to drag three through heaven, even if going down was easier than going up.

Someone's Coming!

The warning came too late. Holy Shields snapped up around Eden trapping her and Jewel in this prison. For the first time in 7 centuries Belial was terrified.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2007, 05:40 AM

"FUCK." And for every other word jewel used, she seemed to have lost all sense and meaning of vocabulary. "armyarmaarmy" she said to herself. Thinking overly rapidly.

"Well I suppose..." Came a voice, wrapped in a sield. "Can't talk now. Raphael. Kill them, the army will assisst you if you fail."

"But sir."

"Kill them."

"fine."

"Don't you even think about it Raphael" She hissed at him. "Not that you have the ability to kill."

"No I suppose he did forget about that. Maybe he just wanted me to kill my beautiful self.." Raphael trailed off. Jewel slapped herself with the best intentions.

"Might as well set Eden on fire. Inferno" She spoke. Her only saving grace would be the angel army was, erm half dead possibly. She usually fought them alone, with a very big sword. Which she was missing. "Belial, look less afraid darling would you?"

She'd been in a worse situation before. A much worse one, however this time, she was technically illegally doing something anyway. But most of the things she did where illegal to heavens law. A woman so soiled that even my touch would not phase nor taint her more than she already was The phrase replayed in her head, something she'd heard long ago, and she stood her ground, they would either attack her or belial first, and raphael looked grumpy as he debated on if he should attack, and likely kill himself in the process or not. He wasn't someone to put his neck on the line for his leader at any cost.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-01-2007, 04:32 PM

"Jewel... sweety... These nice fellas have been designing weapons specifically to defeat you and I. We've been stewing in Hell for ages which makes us more suseptible to holy attacks... remember... I lectured you about this... after the other Belial groped you ... right?" She ended with nervous laughter.

Quit lying to yourself my dear, you're really scared of Lucifel.. the one who warped us into what we are now.

Ignoring herself she hid under Rapheal's voluminous robes like a frightened child. "You fight, Im staying here where the view is nice."

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-01-2007, 07:53 PM

• Robin appeared beside the two. "Hmm... this technology from earth is very useful," she said, staring at a device in her arm. She used it to find their location. She had always been curious as a little girl. "Hi again," she said when she turned to the two. She reached behind her and grabbed a sword. "I believe this belongs to you."

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2007, 08:50 PM

"HOO YEAH, thanks so much what do you want in return?" Jewel asked, stroking the sword, which is never a wise thing to do.

"Belial. I don't care." She smiled. "They're not going to burn. We all know that. And it's not nesaccarially because of the technology"

"I can't fight. Sorry about that pretty dear." Raphael smiled. "However, I'm not sure I want to betray him, but if you make it worth my while...both of you"

"Bribary now?"

"Yes. Why not?" Jewel shurgged at Raphaels comment.

"Why not. Lucifer wont care" Without looking they'd been entirely surrounded by the army.

"Miracle needed?" Jewel asked. Looked at her sword and smiling with great pride. "Belial. you whimp" She sniggered.

A womans voice screeched from the tower. "SISTER" Jewel spun around. Almost forgetting about the army in the process.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-02-2007, 04:43 PM

Belial wriggled free of Raphael's robe, so she, now a he, could leap into Robin's arms. "Oh save me pretty angel!" He snickered at Raphael's slightly jealous sniff. Unlike his female counterpart he wasnt afraid at all.

"So... Anyone want to make a battle plan or... " He gestured and a large dirt hand exploded from the ground crushing an angel that had fallen in its grip. The squishy pop echoed through eden silencing the angelic army. "Shall we just go with unfettered carnage?"

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2007, 05:44 PM

Remembering the army again, she spun back around once more,"Sounds fun" To Jewel. There was nothing more fun than a demonic rage against a species which hid it's desires. "Stabby time" She grinned demonically. Dissapearing in a flaming cloud, and slitting the throat of an angel who was close the ground. She used her large wings, to keep a distance.

"Bring it on." She grinned. Swords, well, where about the most simple and effective weapons ever, not to mention, her lovely well carved possessive one. "So? Lets go?" She asked him. Smiling demonically, and waiting for the angels to attack. "This is actually a pretty Big Holy shield."

She was grinned intently at the angels, some of which, had familiar faces, most didn't.

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-02-2007, 07:53 PM

• Robin backed away from Belial. "I don't seem to recall stating that I'd be helping. I'm sure Jewel could take care of things." She was still debating on whether to fight. She never had many conflicts with other angels, and would prefer for it to stay that way. She realized she must have been recognized by now, and most probably be classified as a traitor. She sighed, "what to do, what to do."

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2007, 08:54 PM

"You know, If Raphael over there, just stands there and doesn't get killed, these brainless drones wont know much but kill anything with a lack of aura and that is recognisably tainted." She laughed. Stabbing a few close to her before moving out of the way. "Raphael, what happened to the decent army? This isn't right." she said, looking around.

"You're right." Came a voice from the side. If anything was worse, than fighting a squad of idiotic angels, from the higher levels, it was hearing the voice of someone she'd much rather not talk to. Ever. In her whole Life again, although, she almost came here to do so.

The man was carrying her sister, who happened to be limp and whimpering, he wasn't carrying her nicely. He was dragging her along the floor by her neck. "s...Sorry Jewel. I wont be able to make it b....back to he....e...ll" Her words where disjointed and interupted by her crying.

"You're in luck you pathetic little toe rag." He hissed.

"And you still wonder why I hated you, all those years ago." She mused to herself.

"Shut up. Blood drenched wretch"

"You talk big." She hissed at him. His damp gold hair was just an amusing sight, on what should have been the most beautiful of all, the very ruler himself. "Lucifel. I don't get it. This isn't your strongest army" She spoke coldly yo him. But she was acting as if they where old friends.

"Ah, well, I'd suspect that they're in training, in there." He pointed to the massive mansion, and grinned just like his brother Lucifer.

"Why on earth?" She asked. Confused, like usual. He never made much sense and even if he was keeping his strongest army hidden away for a sneak attack, she didn't see the point.

"Angels, restrain them" Lucifel clicked his fingers, and angels ppeared to their sides, wielding hadcuffs and zappers of some kind. "You're the last experiment" he laughed.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-03-2007, 12:54 PM

What to do? What to do? What to do? WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? Belial's female side was spazzing out in his head and he was getting a little irritated with her.

"Pipe down missy, or Ill make you sleep." He grouched to the air.

It worked, Belial was now free to think in peace. He came to one conclusion, it was the only thing he could think of to do.

"Luci-baby take me Im yours!" He shouted as he glomped Lucifel much to the suprise of all of Eden.

Lucifel was shocked for a moment too, but he recovered and he was angry. "You are a failed experiment, I should have eliminated you eons ago."
Something blazing hot and razor sharp hit Belial's stomach and sent him skidding across the grass to smash into a tree.

Belial had a gaping wound in his side and his breath was sputtering in his throat. Cradled in his arms was the limp form of Jewel's sister. "Got her poppet... Let's.. go.. h-ho..me."

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2007, 03:34 PM

"And how in fucks name would we do that?" She said, after the initial shock of him, hugging a bastard. Although she almost laughed.

"Maybe, this wasn't such a good idea. Wont miss your wife will you, you callous idiot" She said. Eyes raging, she snapped the handcuffs and moved at speed from the sappers. "BeliaL? What the hell do we do?" She asked. Tempted to go on some sort of demonic rage after seeing her sister.

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-03-2007, 07:55 PM

• Robin sighed and mumbled to herself, "...and I thought I would have been beaten by these twp?" She'd rather not fight, and decided on a special strategy that she has used before. She stood beside the others making sure they were bunched together. She moved her hands in a formation and chanted a phrase. A strong wind separated their group, from the army of angels. With this chance, there was no longer anyone close to them. She chanted a few more words and they disappeared. They were warped to another location, to somewhere on earth. They'll come after us, she thought. In a soft voice she said, "How did I get myself into this?"

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-03-2007, 08:55 PM

It was getting hard to think, Belial was trying hard to retain conciousness when the world suddenly lurched out from under him. The strain of the jump from Heaven to Earth tore the ghastly wound in Belial's side open further exposing pearly white ribs beneath the pink flesh. They landed in a park that had been abandoned for the night, the swing sets creaked in the wind but other than that there wasnt a sound. Even the birds were quiet frightened into silence by their abrupt arrival.

Belial still held Jewel's sister in his arms, she was unconsious but seemed to be in better condition than he expected. His vision was unusually clear as he gazed upon the pavement that was bathed in his blood. The sad truth came upon him then.

Belial was dying.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2007, 09:33 PM

"you cause me more problems by the day" She nealt down next to him.

"I do this. I might not be able to use any magic for a while, or even ever again." She stopped. She wasn't letting him die. She needed to contact her idiotic, but highly overpowered husband first.

"Thank you. And For the record. We're a lot stronger than we make out. We've just been battered a little lately." Jewel winked at her, before turning to Belial.

"The saddest failed experiment." She smiled to herself. She started to chant. "No necromancer-Holy crap. i'm stopping now" She looked up. To see Raphael standing above her.

"Saving grace." she sighed. "Please baby?" She asked. Never one to beg, but under the circumstances, she didn't want to loose Belial.

"You realise that his DNA is being compromised?" Raphael said watching him, he nealt down and picked up jewels sister.Placing her in Jewels arms.

"I have no clue." She sighed. "I can't use normal healing magic and reincarnate like you. I can only use life magic for such purposes."She sighed. "What to do.."

Before she could respond, a blinding light was placed on Belials side, the gap closed up, but neither of them knew if he would be alright. "Raphy. I owe you one" She smirked.

"No. You don't. At least, not yet" He sighed very deeply. Looking at her. "Why did you choose him? over me and the others who once maybe loved you?" Raphael asked.

"Because he was the only one that hated to love me I suppose, and loved to hate me." She smiled. "I'm futile. I'm overpowered. I'm dealth drenched and wretched. I was a "disgrace" in heaven. I couldn't have. Outspoken, and far too dangerous, I would be dead now, as would you" She sighed.

"You wouldn't be dead. Deep down, Lucifel is no stronger than you" Jewel laughed. "afterall you beat Lucifer once"

"Once" She made her point. "Even now that would be hard." She looked at belial and stroked his hair. "This person. This Devil. Has looked after me. Even Lucifer to some extent. I'd be lost without him." She stroked her sisters hair and sighed.

"We shouldn't be on earth" She looked around. "We stick out a little more than we shoudl do." She sighed. Earth was a great place for conductiong their magic, afterall, it was on neutral ground.

"I'm a leader of hell. What do we do now?" She asked. A little unhappy with the situation. Cells where always quite a laugh afterall.

{{OOC: Oh and purplejesseh is it your birthday today? If so, Happy Birthday! :D=D=D}}

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-03-2007, 09:55 PM

((Ooo happy birthday!))

"ugh..."Belial moaned as he once again assessed her surroundings. The grit and gravel of the road was digging into her back and a bug was crawling up her leg. Blinking again she noticed she was thirsty and hungry and her side hurt something fierce. She marvelled at the view she had of what was under Jewel's skirt and Raphael's robe as they stood over her. "Best... view.. ever.."
She grinned her trademark lecherous smile. "So which one of you beautiful people gets a special kiss for saving lil ol me?" She asked quirking an eyebrow.

She couldnt move very much, so her effort to get up was reduced to mild twitching. "Oh no! I cant feel my legs or body or face!" Belial whined "No! Ill never be able to shag again!"

Raphael chocked on mild laughter as he bent down next to the waif-like Belial, picking her up as if she were a feather. "Quit your belly-aching you've just been through an ordeal of course you cant move. You'll be fine in a day or so, back to your old tail chasing ways. You're welcome by the way."

Belial managed to squirm up to peck Raphael on the cheek. "My hero." She said as she flopped against him. "Raph, dont take this the wrong way but I think Im gonna puke on you."

Raph dropped her near a bush and she emptied the contents of her stomach into the flora.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2007, 11:19 PM

• "Amethyst..."Jewel choked on her words. Her sister was skin and bones. Something she hated being. It had been so long, but torture and starvation where two things, she hated with a passion. "you idiot. As sisters. We're all alike, in the fact that we all do things, that end up stupidly" She laughed. At whatever she was saying.

"Raphael? Thanks." She smiled at him. "Belial welcome back my dear" SHe smiled. Hugging her sister close she looked at the nights sky."I need to get back to hell. I don't want to no what Lucifer has done while I'm gone. They're probably all playing limbo or being enslaved to clean his toenails or something rediculous" She laughed, smiling. Still unhappy about her sisters predicament. And her mothers.

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-03-2007, 11:37 PM

• ((Yup ^^ thank yous!!))

Robin just stayed where she was, watching from a distance. It was their 'moment' and she didn't feel too connected. "We might as well find some earth food, seeing as we have no way of getting back to..." A thought struck her, she couldn't go back. She was too recognizable now, even if she wasn't known before. She had always kept a low profile, but they could easily do a background search.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2007, 11:43 PM

• Jewel sighed, and sat her sister down, leaning her against a post. "Rest for now" she sighed. "Raphael. You're healing doesn't work on her does it? Or me for that matter" She asked him, half knowing the answer anyway.

"Come over here you" She said to the girl. "Thank you for helping. I doubt you'll want to go back to heaven. If you hadn't guessed already I'm Jewel, i'm not an angel, despite the wings. My sister isn't an angel either. She's nothing of the sort." She smiled. "And Belial over there is the thing that can do a literal sex change in seconds, which isn't really a sex change with is really hard to explain." She smiled.

"If you want to come to hell. When we can get back there. you can. The angels aren't stupid enough to attack here. At least I hope not"

purplejesseh
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-03-2007, 11:50 PM

• Come over her? Robin thought to herself, this is how I get treated? I honestly felt a little offended, but I had nowhere else to go. "Alright, I'll come to hell. And just how do we get there?" Robin asked. She has watched Belial enough to understand her description. As for the angel look-alikes, she didn't know how it was possible, but figured this wasn't the situation to ask.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-04-2007, 03:05 PM

• "I'm sorry if I offend you." She said. "I just dislike people sitting out of things." She smiled. "Well, the whole getting to hell thing. Really, I have no idea. But I really did wish I had a clue"

She looked over at Belial, a smile was gently plastered on her usual apathetic face. It was a fun expression to see, in all honesty. She laughed a little, as she noticed Raphael looking a little bit pale faced. "Raph, HOpe you don't feel the need to empty the contents of your gut in the bush." She said. Jewel walked over to him, kissed him and then went back to her sister. "Thanks mate." She smiled. Her sister looked deathly ill. Which was better than looking dead earlier.

Raphael looked up. "unfortunately no. funny how battle magic might kill you, but generally only from someone of exceptional power. Also it's even more amusing, that healing magic can be used on you, but it will most likely kill you. or your sister, who looks closer to death than i'd ever wanted to see her" Raphael looked rather unhappy with the whole situation.

Jewel looked at her sister, scrawny, just skin and bones, baggy eyes and ripped up hair which had mostly fallen out. Not the same picture of her sister, and not the last way she really wanted to see her, assuming she might not live all that much longer, but she was going to try and keep her alive if she could. However, Jewel was a strange type of realist, and felt that it didn't matter how she last saw her sister. it was her sister afterall.

"Belial? You finished chucking up your guts, yet?" She asked, fairly unsympathetically.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-04-2007, 05:02 PM

Belial trembled against the bush, her eyes were getting black rings under them and her hair became lack-luster and fragile. Her hair was white and her eyes were silver, but she had made her lips ruby red as a stark contrast.

"I know all you sexy beasts want to go home, or to hell depending on the perspective, but I cant take you all yet. Raph and the pretty little thing in the corner may be teleporters but the tainted Aura of Hell will prevent them from getting in. It was amazing enough she got us through the sheilds and down 9 levels of heaven, but thats possibly because Lucifel wanted us to escape."

Belial was suspicious of the whole affair, they shouldnt have been that lucky. Something smelled of treachery and deceit. Anymore thoughts on the subject were interupted by another fit of retching.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 05-04-2007, 05:12 PM

• "I'll take that as a no then m'dear" Jewel said, she sighed. Her sister twitched beside her. "Amythest!?" She shouted. The feeble woman started to move stilghtly, twitching a little, she looked like she was in agony.

"Belial. You take your time." She smiled lookng back to her friends, before turning rapidly to her sister, who was twitching, at one time she looked like she was having a fit, but it was clear she wasn't really. Jewel slapped her sister on the cheek gently as she could, afraid that she might bruise her or hurt her. Even in the worst case scenario, accidentally hit her so hard, her head jolted or even worse, came off. She'd done that to a poor unfortunate angel that made the mistake of starting a bitch fight with her in the past.Even though it seemed funny at the time, it wasn't hardly.

Amythest twitched and one of her eyes flickered open. "Jewel?" She asked, in a voice which was barely there.