Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2010, 02:23 PM

Hey! This is my exchange thread :B please forgive the lack of coolness and organization that it may seem to have. I'm making this pretty quickly now with full intentions of coming back and editing it to make it all pretty~ XP
Table of Contents
I. Introduction/Updates
II. Selling/Looking For
III. Rules
IV. Reserved

Last edited by Aeryth; 11-08-2010 at 02:53 PM..

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2010, 02:24 PM

Selling

Hallowe'en Goodie Bag - Blue
500g, or make an offer

Hallowe'en Goodie Bag - Orange
500g, or make an offer

~*~

Looking For

Steampunk Buggie

Harpy

Last edited by Aeryth; 11-08-2010 at 02:40 PM..

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2010, 02:24 PM

Rules:
I. Follow the Menewsha Terms of Service, please!

II. I'm willing to haggle, trade, take bribes, etc - but if I don't accept an offer, don't get mad or rude with me. If I'm selling something, I usually know the value of it and while I try to have fair prices, I won't go low enough where I don't really make much of a profit. It's a business, so there we go.

III. If you are selling an item I'm looking for, I'd love to know! However it doesn't mean I'll automatically buy it from you.

IV. Please ping me somewhere in your post (put @ Aeryth ; without the spaces) so that I can see it right away, or right when I sign in. I'll try and check this every so often, but I might forget or something~ ;P

V. My items are sold on a first come, first approved-serve basis. If someone posts an offer and I accept it and then you post your offer, I'm sorry but it will be going to the first user, even if you offered more. It wouldn't be fair the other way around.

VI. In addition to gold, I will accept other items, discounts on items you're selling, and even art as payment, as long as it's value is near the value I'm asking for.

Last edited by Aeryth; 11-08-2010 at 02:51 PM..

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2010, 02:25 PM

This post is reserved for possible future use.

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 11-08-2010, 02:59 PM

Hello there~! :'D <3<3
Hope it's all right for me to post now, since the U/C sign is now gone. ^^;;
I can sell you a Steampunk Buggie for 175g, which is the current price as dictated by the Price Guide. =) It would be even cooler if you could buy the whole Phoenix Jubilee 2010 EI set, but if you only want the Steampunk Buggie I can sell it separately. :'>

Thank you very much in advance now~! :'D <3<3

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-10-2010, 04:00 AM

Rylynne: Ooh, awesome! Well I'm trying to budget myself and buy the things I really want first, and the Steampunk bugs were too cute! X3 But yes, I'll take them for 175g! :3

Rylynne

Old 11-10-2010, 12:25 PM

Okay then~! :'D <3<3
I'll send the trade right now, after I post this message. ^^

Rylynne

Old 11-15-2010, 03:01 PM

Hello there! ^^
I noticed that you were on at least two days ago, but the trade containing the Steampunk Buggie is still empty. Are you still interested in purchasing it? =O
Thank you again now~! :'D <3<3

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 11-16-2010, 11:16 AM

Hello Aeryth.

I want to purchase your Hallowe'en Goodie Bag - Blue for 500 gold, please.

When you are ready, please send trade to me.

Thank you.