Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-02-2013, 04:36 AM

[Center Stage: Spotlight on a lone woman standing. The crowd dies down, and she begins to speak.]

"Hello there, and welcome to Emma Corrin's Fashion and Design Studio! I'll be your host, Emma Corrin! Walk with me through the Hall of Design and see the showcased work of my favorite Avatar Designs! I hope you all enjoy the show and please don't hesitate to leave a comment or suggest a new design. We love hearing input here at Emma Corrin's Fashion and Design Studio!"

Hall of Design Showcases
~Feel free to travel between the rooms by "Clicking" each Showcase

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 09-17-2015 at 06:30 PM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-02-2013, 04:36 AM

Admins' Pick

"Our first stop on this journey through the Hall of Designs is the Admins' Pick Showcase. Here we can see all of Emma Corrin's winning Avatar Designs that were picked out amongst the crowd by our wonderful Judges!"

September 25th, 2013
Judge: Knerd
Winning Design: Ursula the Sea Witch

Knerd's Comments

July 30th, 2014
Winning Design: Little Red in the Snow

Knerd's Comments

September 1st, 2014
Judge: jellysundae
Winning Design: Babysitting Madness

jellysundae's Comments

April 22nd, 2015
Winning Design: Jilted Bride

Knerd's Comments

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 01-01-2016 at 07:40 AM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-02-2013, 04:37 AM

User's Pick

"Our next stop through the Hall of Designs is the User's Pick Showcase. Here we can see all of Emma Corrin's nominated and winning designs that were picked out amongst the crowd by fellow Menewshan's like you! Thank you for always supporting Emma's Designs and making them a part of User's Pick!"

Winning Designs
December 31st, 2014
Winning Design: Winter Wonderland

User's Voting Tally

September 10th, 2015
Winning Design: Third Place Winner - Warrior of Death

User's Voting Tally

Nominated Designs
December 21st, 2014
Nominated Design: Winter Wonderland

Nominated by BellyButton

May 10th, 2015
Nominated Design: Afro Donkey Invades the Sea

Nominated by Xogizmoox

August 31st, 2015
Nominated Design: Warrior of Death

Nominated by Kent

September 13th, 2015
Nominated Design: Vampire Queen

Nominated by Kirin Rosenbaum

October 15th, 2015
Nominated Design: Centaur Guardian

Nominated by Kamikaze Kendra

January 15th, 2016
Nominated Design: Chief Dino Mama

Nominated by salvete

January 15th, 2016
Nominated Design: Caretaker of the Orchids

Nominated by Shania583

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 06-12-2016 at 05:16 AM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-02-2013, 04:37 AM

"Our next stop through the Hall of Designs is the Avatar Contests Showcase. Here on display are all of the Avatar Contest entries Emma Corrin has entered over the years. First we see her Winning Designs, and then we will see her other Submitted Designs. I hope you all enjoy the view!"

Winning Designs

Halloween 2013, Fire and Water and MONSTERS, Oh my!!! - Fire - Honorable Mention - 500g

User-run Event 2014: Desert Winds Caravan, Starry Nights - Swimsuit Contest - First Place - Life's a Beach

Cosplay Addicts Anon v2. - Who's that Pokemon! - Second Place - 1,000g

Celes Paradi 2015, Show Off Your Garb: An Avatar Contest with Maria and Linny - Thief - Third Place - Alter Ego

Festival of Winter Nights 2015, Sugar, Spice, Why Did it All Go Wrong!? - Sugar Spun Goodness! - Honorable Mention - 750g

Festival of Winter Nights 2015, Sugar, Spice, Why Did it All Go Wrong!? - Spice! Coming Up! - First Place - 10,000g

Submitted Designs
Halloween 2013, Fire and Water and MONSTERS, Oh my!!!
Contest: Fire

Contest: Water

Contest: Water Cosplay
Entry: Sailor Mercury

Description:

Quote:
Sailor Mercury, the Sailor Scout of Water. With her Blue Aqua Rhapsody and her Mercury Bubbles Smash, this Sailor Scout can bend the element of water so beautifully that the Negaverse doesn't ever know what hit them!

User-run Event 2014: Desert Winds Caravan, Starry Nights
Contest: Desert Colors

Contest: Swimsuit Contest
Entry: The Lonely Maiden

Description:
Quote:
It's summer break. Perfect time to hang out with the one you love, just relaxing on the beach for a romantic picnic. But what if your lover left with someone else? This poor lonely maiden is trying to keep the tears in, but after a quick swim in the ocean, she has come back to find her lover in the arms of another, with only a small crustacean left to keep her company.

Contest: Genie Backfire
Entry: Oh Darcy, My Darcy!

Description:
Quote:
*standing outside of a house* How did I wind up here? Well let me tell you! So, here I am reading one of my favorite period novels "Pride and Prejudice" at the park, and next thing I know some kid throws what looked to be a brass lamp at me before running off like someone lit his pants on fire! Luckily it hit my book and fell to the ground instead of hitting my face, but still. Who DOES that? So anyways, I reach down to pick up the lamp, right. All of a sudden this woman pops out and tells me that she's a genie, I'm now her master, and I can have three wishes! Umm, thanks random kid for throwing this in my face! THIS IS AWESOME! Yeah, or so I thought. So of course my love life is kind of... well... non-existent. So what is my first wish? TO HAVE A GUY LIKE MR. DARCY OF COURSE! Really simple right? My genie surely could find me a guy like that, right? Well the joke's on me bub! I'M NOW A GUY LIKE MR. DARCY!! I can't believe my genie did this. And when I tried to undo the wish? She just made it worse! What kind of sick joke is this? Now I'm 3 wishes short of a miracle, my genie is long gone, and I now see why that kid was so eager to get rid of this sorry excuse for a genie. I mean come on, HOW HARD IS IT TO DO MAGIC?! Anyways, now I'm a period gentleman stuck in the book Pride and Prejudice off to woo some fair maiden. Until we meet again, FIND A WAY TO GET ME OUT OF THIS MESS!!!! *knocks on the door*

Celes Paradi 2015, Show Off Your Garb: An Avatar Contest with Maria and Linny
Contest: Mage

Contest: Warrior

Contest: Thief

Contest: Healer

Quote:
Living in Paradise Falls, this little healer dedicates her life to the healing of nature and nature's creatures. Through the natural herbs and flowers around her, she uses her apothecary skills to create organic remedies to treat the wounds of all creatures, as well as formulas to enrich the soil around the many trees and plant-life that grow in Paradise Falls. Due to Paradise Falls being in the southern most part of South America, the little healer doesn't get many travelers. However, when she does they are generally merchants who have sought her out for her famous remedies so that they may purchase in bulk and distribute across the land. Cough, rheumatism, even that rash you get from eating those tomatoes you love so much! This little healer can cure it all!

Festival of Winter Nights 2015, Sugar, Spice, Why Did it All Go Wrong!?
Contest: Sugar Spun Goodness!

Contest: Spice! Coming Up!
Entry: Sugar Plum Princess

Description:
Quote:
As darling Cessy trotted down the path, just before she crossed the rainbow bridge for home, she came across a Sugar Plum Princess tending her garden full of sugar plums and colored wheels. The Sugar Plum Princess's job is to make sure that the first thing Cessy sees when she enters her Dreamland, and the last thing she sees before leaving, is something sweetly enticing that fills her with happiness and hope. Before sending Cessy and her little fox friend home, she makes sure to fill her pack with yummy treats! Judging by the big smile on Cessy's face, it would be safe to assume that the Sugar Plum Princess is doing her job quite nicely.
Contest: IT'S MAYHEM!
Entry: Kitty Crazy

Description:
Quote:
I don't know about you, but I have two little black furballs who just LOVE Christmas. Why? Because pretty shiny purple and red balls get put on this fun-to-bat-at green thing that just happens to be put in front of the picture window they sit in to watch the birds eating from the feeders on the porch. Soooo when they get excited about the birdies, by crazy cats Luna and Artemis like to attack our tree, which knocks down garland or lights or even Christmas ornaments! In particular they're in love with red and purple - other colors they just kind of leave alone, but if the ornament that falls is red or purple they will literally start batting it around the living room! So I'm always stuck cleaning up their messes at least once a day during the Holidays, especially once presents get put down because then they go after the ribbons and bows! When I saw the mayhem contest, I instantly thought of my little monsters and so that's what I've depicted!! XD <3

Valentine's Day 2016, Come As You Are! .. or Aren't
Contest: Valentine Colors

Contest: Valentine Colors

Contest: Bonded by Love - Group Cosplay
My Entry: Queen of Hearts
Full Entry: Alice in Wonderland Group Cosplay

Contest: Bonded by Love - Group Cosplay
My Entry: Tuxedo Mask
Full Entry: Sailor Moon Group Cosplay

Cosplay Addicts Anon v2.
Contest: Who's that Pokemon!
Entry: Beedrill

Description:
Quote:
Movie/Book/Program etc: Pokemon
Character: Beedril
Image/Reference: http://i.imgur.com/XxXvWxo.png
Important details: My take on the Pokemon Beedrill!
Contest: Our Fave Movie/TV Animals!
Entry: Gadget

Description:
Quote:
Movie/Book/Program etc: Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
Character: Gadget
Image/Reference: http://img12.deviantart.net/8614/i/2...17-d5njfal.png
Important details: Who remembers this show? I loveeed it as a kid! Watched it every week! Those were the good old days for sure! <3

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 06-23-2016 at 06:31 PM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-02-2013, 04:38 AM

Cosplay Creations

"And just down from the Avatar Contests Showcase, we can now view the countless Cosplay Creations by the one and only Emma Corrin in the Cosplay Creations Showcase! Here we can see her creativity spread from Sailor Scouts to villainous creatures under the sea. I sure wouldn't want to run into her in a dark alley!"

Sailor Scouts

Sailor Moon Sailor Mini Moon Sailor Mini Moon Redux
Sailor Mars Sailor Mars Redux Sailor Saturn
Sailor Mercury

The Little Mermaid

Ursula the Sea Witch
*Winner of Admins' Pick

Pokemon
Beedrill
*Second Place in Who's that Pokemon! Contest

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 06-28-2015 at 11:21 PM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-02-2013, 04:38 AM

Personal Favorites

Cosplay

Themed

General

Scenery

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 06-11-2015 at 10:08 AM..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 11-02-2013, 04:50 AM

Reserved

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-09-2014, 06:28 PM

Updated with my URE entries and win!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 05-08-2015, 01:08 AM

Finally had the time update with all of my wins, nominations, etc.! :)

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-11-2015, 10:09 AM

Just updated with a bunch of my personal favorites from over the years! :)

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-28-2015, 11:22 PM

Just updated with my latest Contest win! <3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-30-2015, 12:17 AM

Updating now with my entries for the Celes Paradi event! :D

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-31-2015, 02:33 PM

Just had a nomination for User's Pick! :D <3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-17-2015, 06:30 PM

Updated with some new noms for User's Pick!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 09-20-2015, 09:39 PM

you got some cool costumes there Emma

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-20-2015, 10:00 PM

Aw thank you Star! I appreciate it! <3

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 09-21-2015, 12:03 AM

Your very welcome, i gotta remember to check this forum out more often i get a lot of good ideas from othe rpeoples avi's as well as of course star's own ideas haha.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-21-2015, 01:25 AM

Feel free! I love hearing that my avis give inspiration! :D And I'm sure other people feel the same way!! <3
Sometimes seeing how a person uses an item gives you an idea you'd never had before because you hadn't ever thought to use the item in that way - I've had that happen more than once! :D

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-21-2015, 01:49 AM

Me to 'nods' and there, my runway is all set up to my liking, someone gave me the idea of putting allt he past avi's in my memory jar and then linking tot he post. to unclutter my avi runway a bit. its a superb idea and as they pointed out now if the people wanna see the old ones i've done they can by fallowing hte link.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-21-2015, 02:26 AM

Bwahaha - that was me! ;P Glad it worked out though! Didn't take you long to get it switched around! :D

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-21-2015, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Bwahaha - that was me! ;P Glad it worked out though! Didn't take you long to get it switched around! :D
Nope 'shake s head' and i tlooks less crowded now to 'nods'

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-22-2015, 07:30 PM

Woohoo! :D I think over Winter Break or maybe next Summer I'm going to revamp mine - I did a little bit over this past summer but I didn't have much time - we'll see how things go!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-23-2015, 01:08 AM

I actually revamped mine BECAUSE i liked how yours was set up thou gh i still like the little boxes i hide stuff in haha.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-23-2015, 01:24 AM

Aw! Thank you! That makes me happy :D

The layout itself staying the same for the most part - but I think I want to split Event Contests and the Cosplay Contests that Roachi hosts in her thread I feel like there's going to be a ton and this way I can keep it a little less cluttered - I'm also thinking of putting each year into a hide tab for those ones - like, once it's 2015 putting 2014 into a tab, then once it's 2016 putting 2015 in a tab - that way it isn't so image heavy since I enter every contest I have time for! Been playing around with those ideas but just haven't had time to do anything with them - plus it's been foreverrr since I've done a hide tab with a title so I have to figure out how to do it again xD; Not that it's hard I just haven't bothered at this point since I'm so busy!!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-24-2015, 03:04 AM

[ hidetitle = 2015 ]

like this without the spaces, and then for closing [ / hidetitle ]

2015X

see