Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 05:49 PM

Now you've got me wanting to make actual real-life Pokemon cookies. Like with maybe brown M&M's for Pikachu's eyes.

That would be the cutest thing ever.

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 08-12-2009, 05:54 PM

Pokemon! I love the games. Is anyone here a member of PGMD on Tegaki?

Kalyst
Kalyst the Conquerer is in!

Old 08-12-2009, 05:55 PM

Yesh Lucentas gets some too *hands over some more* ahhh actually that would be an awesome idea for a party or something I could hopefully wipe up for a club meeting without blowing up my kitchen ><

Winter- Hahaha agreed. *takes out DS and continues to reset for a Shiny Darkrai*

And anyone else who has Wifi, the giveaway is still active. I still have those starters sitting in my box ad a few Hippos ready to be traded so yesh...I might need to make me some banners..*wonders*

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 06:00 PM

@rubicubi: Welcome! I'm not, sorry. D:

@Kalyst: I'd participate, but I already have all the starters and I'm not too interested in a Hippo...and I'm just too lazy to go get my DS. xD

Kalyst

Old 08-12-2009, 06:06 PM

hahha, hippo's get no love. I do have three Jirachi's at the moment and if I had a spare I'd trade it, but two are very special ones and the Wishmaker bonus disk one is for a friend of mine....Hmmm, but maybe I'll try and get another real jirachi off the GTS and give it away if I can get that shiny Darkrai before the event's over.

rubicubi: hellos there! *bows* ah, no, I'm not, though I'm looking into Tegaki and I loves the artwork. I just might join up. What's PGMD?

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 08-12-2009, 06:17 PM

@Luce: Ha ha, that’s fine. I was just wondering. C:

@Kalyst: It’s a Pokemon gijinka role playing community set up sort of like the Mystery Dungeon games. I’m not sure applications are open at the moment, I’ve been sort of dead activity-wise on the Internet for the better part of the last two or three months. xD;;

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 06:20 PM

Hmm...well, maybe if I get the time today, I'll participate.

Eh, whatever, I'll participate now!

I'm tired of being lazy. xD

We PM the Wish Tags to you, right Kalyst?

Kalyst

Old 08-12-2009, 06:23 PM

Agh, darn, That sounds really cool-I should hobble my sorry behind over there. *laughs* it's an off-site website right? *tries to google it* is there a particular forum host that it's being hosted by?

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 08-12-2009, 06:38 PM

@Kalyst: Nope, it’s on Tegaki. You draw out your character’s actions. Though it would be kind of cool to start something like that here.

Last edited by rubicubi; 08-12-2009 at 06:45 PM..

Kalyst

Old 08-12-2009, 06:45 PM

Oh wow to draw out your characters actions..I'm okay at drawing methinks of my skills, but I don't have a tablet so I can't create digital masterpieces...*runs off to Tegaki to register* And hmmm, maybe you could start a thread like that here on Mene?

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 08-12-2009, 06:53 PM

Hmmm... maybe. I wouldn't want to use the exact idea, because it's not mine. I could probably think of something though!

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 06:56 PM

Hm...if you do end up creating something like that, I'd like to join. Sounds like fun.

Kalyst

Old 08-12-2009, 07:01 PM

hahaha, the only thing would be though is that I'd be doddling in MS paint...okay, well, they're not that bad but they're definitely not Photoshop perfect.

Still reseting for that Shiny Darkrai...*sighs* The Member Card event's going on over Wifi right now, so anyone who's unlocked mystery gift can get Darkrai Legit in US and Europe.

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 08-12-2009, 07:16 PM

Well, I’d probably make it a word-using role play instead of an art-using role play.

Good luck with your Darkrai! Man, I wish my router wasn’t broken.

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 07:18 PM

I got my Darkrai. :3 He's not shiny, but I'm sort of ambivalent about shiny Pokemon--if I get them, cool, if not, no skin off my back, I'm just happy to have the Pokemon itself.

What other event Pokemon have you gotten? So far I've just got Deoxys, a Darkrai from another event, and that event Dragonite.

I may have gotten a few more, but if I have I forgot them somehow. o_o

@rubicubi: I'd totally be up for a written RP as well--actually, that would be easier for me than a drawn RP anyway, lol. As for the WiFi thing, have you tried going to a place that offers free WiFi and trying from there?

iZennon
Apollo Injustice

Old 08-12-2009, 07:24 PM

I lost my pokemon platinum game TwT But I will find it again!
I still have diamond. . . .
I've loved pokemon since I was 3 ^^
So, hello, everybody~

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 07:32 PM

Hullo! That's too bad about your Platinum. D: I hope you find it soon.

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 08-12-2009, 07:32 PM

@Luce: Yeah, I think it’s easier to be active in written role plays as well. I don’t live near any sort of hot spot, so no. Hopefully we’ll get the replacement soon. I miss being able to use my laptop.

I really wanted a shiny Froslass. O3o I guess that makes sense though, Froslass is my favorite Pokemon.

@iZennon: Hello! I haven’t actually bought Platinum, all my game money went towards the new Monster Hunter. xD

iZennon
Apollo Injustice

Old 08-12-2009, 07:37 PM

Lucentas ~ I hope I find it too. I can't get the Darkrai event now Dx
Thanks though ^^
And hii~

Rubicubi ~ Yo ^_^
o 3o Me and my sister pre-ordered it so we got the free Giratina figure xD
Monster Hunter? Is it a good game?

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 07:42 PM

@rubicubi: I'm quite fond of Froslass too, actually. I was going to get it and Gallade in my Platinum playthrough, but totally forgot. Ah well, maybe they'll have a way to get them in HG/SS.

@iZennon: Can't you get the Darkrai in Diamond? Or is it a Platinum-only thing? And I kinda wanted that Giratina figure, but didn't have the money to pre-order...plus I was away at school at the time and didn't have any reliable way of picking it up. Ah well.

iZennon
Apollo Injustice

Old 08-12-2009, 07:54 PM

Lucentas~ I can get it in Diamond too, but I already got a shiny one from my sister.
Oh that makes sence.
I hate school.
Especially when you don't get the lessons you want ;-;
I usually play my DS with my friends in school, going underground and stuff. But then they started playing Yu-Gi-Oh! and I was left alone T-T

rubicubi
lolwut?

Old 08-12-2009, 07:56 PM

I have to go for a bit guys. See you later!

@IZennon: Yup! They’re great games, my favorite. C: They’re the only reason I bought a PSP.

@Luce: I hope so too! I’m really excited for HG/SS, I love Johto.

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 07:58 PM

I love school, but...that's because I got the classes I wanted. xD So I guess that's sort of cheating.

I wish I had friends to play Pokemon with...my Underground is so empty... >:

iZennon
Apollo Injustice

Old 08-12-2009, 08:05 PM

Rubicubi ~ Aww I should buy a PSP Dx
But I'm saving up for the next Ace Attorney game, so I won't be able to buy one. . .

Lucentas ~ Lucky xD What subjects have you got?
I wanted law, but I got Food Technology instead.
I have my sister, two guys called James, a guy called Alex, a girl called Katrina, a guy called Dean. . .
I can't remember anyone else D:

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2009, 08:15 PM

I managed to snag Flash Animation and Drawing II, both of which I really needed because I had to drop Flash last time (plus my Flash programmer friend has been bugging me to learn to animate in the program so we can collab), and Drawing II is the class where they begin to focus on anatomy, and I really need to work on my anatomy.

I've been trying to convince my real-life friend to get a DS, but to no avail. xD