Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 03:43 AM

Asian food stores are awesome, lol. We have this one "world market" store nearby that sells a bunch of awesome stuff from all over the world, including various foods. It's a really fun place to shop.

Dejagurl: Awesome, thanks! I'll watch you back, that way I can keep tabs on your art as well. :3

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister Sassy View Post
Hi Everybody!
@ Dragonqueen09: That would be so cool! Does it hurt?
The most impressive thing I can do is pop my sternum-like popping your a joint, but the sternum isn't supposed to do that.
@ iLoony Lovegood: I'm just glad they started us with the basics! Too bad you couldn't do a Godiva thing with your hair.
You can pop your sternum??? I can only pop my thumb...and only that when I first wake up..it's odd XD
That would be AWESOME if our avi's could do wear our hair Lady Godiva style :D

iLoony Lovegood
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to iLoony Lovegood Send a message via Yahoo to iLoony Lovegood

Old 08-14-2009, 03:44 AM

Thinking of Lady Godiva always reminds me of chocolate xD

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 03:46 AM

Oh, Godiva chocolates... *drools* You know how some people have a sweet tooth? I think I have an entire tooth just devoted to chocolate. XP

Pink!ophile
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-14-2009, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejagurl View Post
@Pink I know! You're the only other person I've ever seen mention that book :). I really like the three goddesses, they're intriguing. And the girl is pretty likable too...she's pretty brave and spunky and takes all that weird stuff happening in stride. Harry was pretty annoying by the last book >.<. Much too angsty. Yeah, I used to like Seventeen too. But now they talk about celebrities too much in it >.<
Awww...a toy war sounds like fun! That's cute you sing at them...do they like it? My dog just gives me weird looks XD. Have you ever read "97 ways to make a dog smile"? You might find some fun ideas for your daycare in there ^^
One of my mom's friend had an Australian Cattle Dog that always used to scare us trying to herd us when I was little XD. Thankfully my german shepherd hasn't figured out how to do that yet!!
Candy is okay. A bit unbelievable, but I enjoy reading about her adventures. Malingo (That was his name, right?) is pretty cool.
I dunno if the dogs like us singing, since most of us suck, but most cock their heads back and forth and wag their tails. It cute! I haven't read the book but I may need to look into it. X3 Lately the dogs we've been getting haven't been that lively. D=
And the manager's dogs are Aussies, too! So yeah, I know what it's like.

iLoony Lovegood
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to iLoony Lovegood Send a message via Yahoo to iLoony Lovegood

Old 08-14-2009, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucentas View Post
Oh, Godiva chocolates... *drools* You know how some people have a sweet tooth? I think I have an entire tooth just devoted to chocolate. XP
Hahaha. I don't even like chocolate that much. I'm more of a Carob type person :3

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 03:49 AM

I like carob too, but chocolate's always so much more...accessible, lol. Plus I'm the only one in my family who likes it, so I always get the short end of the stick when we go grocery shopping. xD

iLoony Lovegood
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 03:50 AM

Quote:
I like carob too, but chocolate's always so much more...accessible, lol. Plus I'm the only one in my family who likes it, so I always get the short end of the stick when we go grocery shopping. xD
That's terrible! xD
My mom buys it for me when we go shopping sometimes :3

Ooo, I am watching Eureka, have you seen that?

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 03:51 AM

Mmmmnope, never heard of it.

iLoony Lovegood
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Mmmmnope, never heard of it.
Ooh It is a wonderful show xD
Filled with science!!! XD

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 03:53 AM

Oooh, awesome. Science rocks. x3

Sometimes, I randomly jump around shouting "SCIENCE!!" because it is great.

iLoony Lovegood
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Oooh, awesome. Science rocks. x3

Sometimes, I randomly jump around shouting "SCIENCE!!" because it is great.

Hahaha! Me too! The other day I watched a two hour special on string theory and my mom was glaring at me xD

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Yuuuummmm...chocolate! "has bar of lindt right now and is savoring it :D"

@Pink YEAH! Malingo is awesome too XD. Awww...that does sound cute!
That's sad they haven't been very lively...are they just old? Or do they not get played with enough at home? Who's your favorite dog at the day care?

@Lucentas World Market stores are so cool! I've been in one before...lots of cool kinds of chocolate :D I like Trader Joe's better though...it's more affordable XD

@Loony I've never had carob o.O

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 03:57 AM

Hehe, awesome. I don't have as much time to watch anything nowadays, but the other night my dad and I were watching some documentary on the possibility of liquid water on Mars, the Phoenix lander, and all that. Interesting stuff.

Dejagurl: Trader Joe's!! I love that store! x3 We have one of those nearby too, it's one of our main grocery stops.

iLoony Lovegood
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 03:58 AM

@Deja: NEVER???! OH you must!!

@Lucentas: yeah... I don't watch much TV but sometimes I watch some things
OH! Yeahhh I always catch the mars specials when they are on XD

Lady Hope Star
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:01 AM

11.) Tell about something crazy or funny you did or happened to you. Doesn't matter what, just whatever pops in your head

One year my family was on vacation in Florida. We were staying in a hotel and it was dinner time. So we got Captain D's for dinner. Well my mom got cole slaw with her meal. For some reason, it started to fall. I was paying any attention and then I push my hand out. PLOP! It falls perfectly in to my hand. LOL!!!

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:02 AM

Lady Hope Star: Haha, nice catch!

Florida sounds like fun...I want to go there some day. Gotta see the Space Center! Plus one of my good friends lives there, so I want to go pester him. XP

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Hehe, awesome. I don't have as much time to watch anything nowadays, but the other night my dad and I were watching some documentary on the possibility of liquid water on Mars, the Phoenix lander, and all that. Interesting stuff.

Dejagurl: Trader Joe's!! I love that store! x3 We have one of those nearby too, it's one of our main grocery stops.
Yay!! Another Trader Joe's lover! The closest one we have is like an hour away...but we still shop there about once a month. Have you ever had their peanut butter cups? Pure heaven...

@Loony You must feed me some the next time I come over XD!

@Lady Hope Lol! Nice catch! Bet your mom was relieved it didn't go everywhere :D Florida must be exciting...did you see anything cool there?

Lady Hope Star
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Lady Hope Star: Haha, nice catch!

Florida sounds like fun...I want to go there some day. Gotta see the Space Center! Plus one of my good friends lives there, so I want to go pester him. XP
tee hee hee..I know you will have fun in the Space Center.

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:06 AM

Oh yes. Their peanut butter cups are AMAZING. Have you tried their milk chocolate bar with hazelnuts? I dunno if you're a nut fan or not, but I'm a huge fan of chocolate with hazelnuts, and it's SO GOOD.

Hah...now I'm really making myself hungry, lol.

Lady Hope Star: My dad keeps saying he wants to go there to watch a shuttle launch...but the way the space program is looking, that might not be viable for long. xD Ah well, there's still a bunch of awesome stuff to see there.

Lady Hope Star
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:07 AM

@ Dejagurl It was a lot of fun. Got to see a lot of old friends and a lot of great fishing. I miss it there!

XxXx-Eternal-Snow-xXxX
~:~ Concrete Angel ~:~

Old 08-14-2009, 04:08 AM

*walks in with a big cup of coffee*

Lady Hope Star
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:08 AM

@Lucentas I don't know. Kennedy Space Center tends to do a lot of launches. I know that you and your dad will see one, one day!

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hope Star View Post
tee hee hee..I know you will have fun in the Space Center.
How did you get two different colored eyes??? That's so cool looking!

@Lucentas No, I haven't tried that, but I LOVE milk chocolate with hazelnuts too "gets dreamy look on face" I shall have to hunt it down and buy some the next time I'm there :)
Have you ever had Lindt chocolate? I found a bunch of their Raspberry chocolate bars on sale and they are mind-bogglingly good :)

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:11 AM

XxXx-Eternal-Snow-xXxX: Hello and welcome!

Lady Hope Star: Thanks, I sure hope so. I've seen a few on TV, but they must be even cooler in real life.

Dejagurl: Ohhhhhh Lindt. "Mind-boggling" is the perfect adjective for that brand. Have you had their truffles? I could eat those like...well, like candy. xD I first tried them at a wedding reception when I was a teenager and couldn't get enough of them, haha.