Lady Hope Star
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:12 AM

@Dejagurl eye 2 Dichrom 2 its one of the eye settings.

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXx-Eternal-Snow-xXxX View Post
*walks in with a big cup of coffee*
"pounces on and stirs powdered cocoa mix and cinnamon into coffee"

@Lady Hope I haven't gone fishing since I was about eight, lol! Did you fish in lakes and rivers and such or out on a boat?

Lady Hope Star
⊙ω⊙

@Lucentas They are loud. Well actually it depends on where you are when the launch happens.

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:14 AM

Lady Hope Star: So I've heard...guess we should be pretty far away, then. Or I'll probably just plug my ears the whole time, lol. I have strangely sensitive ears. I have to plug them for things like movie theatres, theme park rides, and sporting events, and even most vacuum cleaners.

Lady Hope Star
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:14 AM

@Dejagurl Nope. I fished in the Gulf of Mexico. Though I do fish anywhere. I started fishing when I was a baby. I actually interupted my dad's first Pacific Deep Sea fishing trip. He was upset at me because I was born on his day to go out...lol

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:16 AM

Lady Hope Star: Wow, sounds like fishing runs in your family, lol. You must see a lot of really cool fish. :3

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucentas View Post
XxXx-Eternal-Snow-xXxX: Hello and welcome!

Lady Hope Star: Thanks, I sure hope so. I've seen a few on TV, but they must be even cooler in real life.

Dejagurl: Ohhhhhh Lindt. "Mind-boggling" is the perfect adjective for that brand. Have you had their truffles? I could eat those like...well, like candy. xD I first tried them at a wedding reception when I was a teenager and couldn't get enough of them, haha.
Oh....their truffles are SOOOOO GOOOD. "is hungry now"
Have you ever had strawberries dipped in chocolate?

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:20 AM

Dejagurl: Yes, my sister makes them sometimes. They're delicious!

Haha...I guess this has turned into the "make everybody hungry" thread.

Lady Hope Star
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:21 AM

@Lucentas I have so beautiful fish and I've seen some that you have to take a double look...lol

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hope Star View Post
@Dejagurl Nope. I fished in the Gulf of Mexico. Though I do fish anywhere. I started fishing when I was a baby. I actually interupted my dad's first Pacific Deep Sea fishing trip. He was upset at me because I was born on his day to go out...lol
Ahahaha that's funny :) That's cool you're really into fishing...I love cooking and eating fish but like I said I haven't fished in a long time. What's the biggest fish you've ever caught?

@Lucentas Yes, I think it has! I haven't eaten dinner yet so maybe that's why I keep talking about food..lol!

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:25 AM

I forgot to eat dinner tonight, but I just wasn't hungry for it, lol. That happens sometimes. And past 8 or so my stomach just loses the will to eat. I'm so not a night owl.

iLoony Lovegood
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to iLoony Lovegood Send a message via Yahoo to iLoony Lovegood

Old 08-14-2009, 04:28 AM

Ahhh, I poofed o.O
My brother and his wife and kids showed up!

@Deja: Yeah, if we have it next time you are here!

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 04:28 AM

Quote:
I forgot to eat dinner tonight, but I just wasn't hungry for it, lol. That happens sometimes. And past 8 or so my stomach just loses the will to eat. I'm so not a night owl.
XD...I wish mine lost that after eight...I'm a little bit of nighttime snacker. "runs off to pop popcorn" But I don't eat much in the mornings...usually just a super-food vitamin smoothie, so I guess it evens out.
On a random note...how are you enjoying the event so far?

@Everyone I can't wait for the next event item clue to come out! Usually it comes out in about a half hour, right? I wonder what the item will be "has saved up stars so can get it immediately when it comes out"

Lady Hope Star
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:31 AM

@Dejagurl The largest is a 246pound marlin. That was 2 hours on the rod. *sweat mark*

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:33 AM

I usually don't each much in the mornings either, lunch is generally my big meal of the day.

And I'm having a total blast with the event! I actually signed up for Mene about a day before the event started, so it was a pleasant surprise for me, haha. It's been fun, but I can't believe the last day is tomorrow.

I'll probably get the last event item tomorrow, I'm just going to save up stars for the Star Eater's item and then get to bed.

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hope Star View Post
@Dejagurl The largest is a 246pound marlin. That was 2 hours on the rod. *sweat mark*
Wow! That's pretty impressive! Did you end up eating any of it or did the ship keep it?

@Loony You'd better get a job so I can spend the night again :( I miss our too-tired-and-therefore-ridiculously-crazy-talks at 2 AM where we make up secret codes XD!
Your brother and his wife? Which brother?

iLoony Lovegood
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to iLoony Lovegood Send a message via Yahoo to iLoony Lovegood

Old 08-14-2009, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejagurl View Post
Wow! That's pretty impressive! Did you end up eating any of it or did the ship keep it?

@Loony You'd better get a job so I can spend the night again :( I miss our too-tired-and-therefore-ridiculously-crazy-talks at 2 AM where we make up secret codes XD!
Your brother and his wife? Which brother?
Hahaha, awww, me too!
Yeah I need to get a job regardless!

Fran and Des. And I let Des use the computer. I told her be quick cause I was talking to you and she was like "OOOO!! I MUST SAY SOMETHING EVIL!" good thing she was too stupid to figure out where the IM window was xD

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 04:45 AM

Quote:
I usually don't each much in the mornings either, lunch is generally my big meal of the day.

And I'm having a total blast with the event! I actually signed up for Mene about a day before the event started, so it was a pleasant surprise for me, haha. It's been fun, but I can't believe the last day is tomorrow.

I'll probably get the last event item tomorrow, I'm just going to save up stars for the Star Eater's item and then get to bed.
The star eater's item is out??? SQUEEEEEE!!! "runs off and gets it"
This wig is nuts XD Oh, that's so cool! Great luck signing up right before an event...otherwise it's hard to get clothes, lol! I didn't get any clothes until my first event XD.
Awww...ok! I hope you sleep well! It was nice talking to you :)

@Loony Des is SCARY o.O. Glad she didn't scare me with any bizarre messages. How many stars do you have now?

iLoony Lovegood
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:46 AM

Quote:
The star eater's item is out??? SQUEEEEEE!!! "runs off and gets it"
This wig is nuts XD Oh, that's so cool! Great luck signing up right before an event...otherwise it's hard to get clothes, lol! I didn't get any clothes until my first event XD.
Awww...ok! I hope you sleep well! It was nice talking to you :)

@Loony Des is SCARY o.O. Glad she didn't scare me with any bizarre messages. How many stars do you have now?
Yeah, she is sometimes. She just likes to mess with people
I think I have around 18... yeah 18.5 :3

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:48 AM

I've got 23.35...so close!

iLoony Lovegood
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:49 AM

Quote:
: O
oooo!

:insane:

so yeah on Eureka, some guy kinda just got crispy fried ._.

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoony Lovegood View Post
Yeah, she is sometimes. She just likes to mess with people
I think I have around 18... yeah 18.5 :3
Yes....Des is crazy. Yay! At 25 you can get a lyre! At 30 and beautiful star sash or random cornucopia or wig that I'm wearing (it has a bunch of different colors), at 35 a cute little belt or the pretty crown I'm wearing. So tis up to you which one to get first :D

Lucentas
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:50 AM

I wonder what tomorrow's item will be...

iLoony Lovegood
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2009, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Yes....Des is crazy. Yay! At 25 you can get a lyre! At 30 and beautiful star sash or random cornucopia or wig that I'm wearing (it has a bunch of different colors), at 35 a cute little belt or the pretty crown I'm wearing. So tis up to you which one to get first :D
I reaaaally like the sash. I think I'm going for that :3

^^

Dejagurl
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Yay! Almost there!
I wonder what the item will be too...I hope it's pretty :)

@Loony The sash is my favorite too :D Then the crown :)