R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 01-15-2019, 12:23 PM

I lika me da spongeybobb~ xD

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-15-2019, 02:32 PM

I only had three games on my last phone, and that was because I was worried it might run out of space with all the updates all the time. My new phone is currently empty of games, barring the Tsum Tsum game that's refusing to download.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 01-15-2019, 04:46 PM

Painting by numbers apps is HIM's current fix because HIM can not be arsed to dig out the good pencil crayons to to some physical colouring.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-15-2019, 05:42 PM

afternoon everyone 'waves sleepily' how goes your day? mines just started 'rubs eyes' adn as soon as the roommates awake we go shopping so i have to get ready to go as i take longer then him.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 01-15-2019, 10:23 PM

HIM is sick of Brexit, HIM doesn't particularly like Theresa May but she's doing the best she can for someone going ahead 3with something she didn't want.

For those who don't have a clue what's going on the simplest way to put it is a group have decided to open a franchise, let's say the pot washer wants to keep it as a a community run place but they were out voted. Now they have the franchise deposit put down no one who was in favour wants to run the place so the pot washer has had to step up and take charge.
Now even though the pot washer didn't want this they're doing their best with everyone who wanted a franchise, but not to run it, criticizing everything they do but still not stepping up to take charge.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-16-2019, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post
HIM is sick of Brexit, HIM doesn't particularly like Theresa May but she's doing the best she can for someone going ahead 3with something she didn't want.

For those who don't have a clue what's going on the simplest way to put it is a group have decided to open a franchise, let's say the pot washer wants to keep it as a a community run place but they were out voted. Now they have the franchise deposit put down no one who was in favour wants to run the place so the pot washer has had to step up and take charge.
Now even though the pot washer didn't want this they're doing their best with everyone who wanted a franchise, but not to run it, criticizing everything they do but still not stepping up to take charge.
That’s a shitty situation to get stuck in. Sounds like a conspiracy to sow discord in Britain if you ask me

---------- Post added 01-15-2019 at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
I lika me da spongeybobb~ xD
Impressive.
You’re one of the truest spongebob fans I know

Also, I think I should just quit mmos altogether, I suck at balancing my time and they make me kinda depressed .-.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-16-2019, 04:17 AM

MMOs are making you depressed? D:

R u b y

Old 01-16-2019, 04:31 AM

Risque: did you see my other post about the games? xD i have a spongebob blanket, pj pants, even boxers my friend gave me as a joke that I'd actually wear as sleep shorts
And I'd watch every marathon that was on even when id seen them a billion times already lol
When we moved houses we had our cable set up over here first, so when we were getting the house ready we'd have lunch in the new empty one where the only thing in my room was my little tv, and id sit on the floor and watch spongebob and eat taco bell tacos #ImNotCrazyISwear #OkayMaybeALittle

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-16-2019, 05:12 AM

lol #1 Spongebob Fan Ruby

Sleepy Anarchy
Mad King - Sass Queen

Old 01-16-2019, 05:56 AM

Dads racecar used to have spongebob on it. No real reason, he just happened to have big ass spongebob stickers.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-16-2019, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Risque: did you see my other post about the games? xD i have a spongebob blanket, pj pants, even boxers my friend gave me as a joke that I'd actually wear as sleep shorts
And I'd watch every marathon that was on even when id seen them a billion times already lol
When we moved houses we had our cable set up over here first, so when we were getting the house ready we'd have lunch in the new empty one where the only thing in my room was my little tv, and id sit on the floor and watch spongebob and eat taco bell tacos #ImNotCrazyISwear #OkayMaybeALittle
Yeah I did. Just wasn't able to multi-quote it.

I need a spongebob and taco bell marathon now!!!

@ Nisty: They usually make me ignore my real life obligations, which makes me feel bad, which hurts my self esteem.. it's just a weird snowball effect that it has.

Sleepy

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 01-16-2019, 04:01 PM

Online gaemz are one of my favorite things to do, though they eventually get hard to play alone and without real money.

I think Ragnarok is the single game that is so dear to me I would consider dropping real-life $$$ on it. That would make it the only game, website, or other pixelated thing I've met where I felt that way. It's a big piece of my life, like divination. I feel it would be money well-spent.

However, I got my eyes on a $200 doll set that is nothing like the dolls I normally buy, so I might just be making poor decisions with money right now.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 01-16-2019, 04:39 PM

Do we get to see said doll set ?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-17-2019, 01:42 AM

@Risque: Ah yeah, that's true. I feel that way whenever I'm not doing something 'proper', but I try to ignore the feeling because I don't need the additional stress. Which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

@Amane: Yeah I'd like to see the doll set too!

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-17-2019, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
@Risque: Ah yeah, that's true. I feel that way whenever I'm not doing something 'proper', but I try to ignore the feeling because I don't need the additional stress. Which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

@Amane: Yeah I'd like to see the doll set too!
lol yeah. I can't find it since I don't remember the name of the artist/webcomic, but there was this funny image where the punchline was something like: "procrastinates stressfully".

---------- Post added 01-16-2019 at 08:04 PM ----------

That being said, I'm going to leave for a bit and do some reading for class.

R u b y

Old 01-17-2019, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
Yeah I did. Just wasn't able to multi-quote it.

I need a spongebob and taco bell marathon now!!!

@ Nisty: They usually make me ignore my real life obligations, which makes me feel bad, which hurts my self esteem.. it's just a weird snowball effect that it has.

Sleepy
DO IT ITS A GREAT TIME!

man i miss taco bell i looked up their menu to see what didnt have wheat/gluten in it, and it gave me a list of drinks!

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-17-2019, 04:39 AM

Quote:
DO IT ITS A GREAT TIME!

man i miss taco bell i looked up their menu to see what didnt have wheat/gluten in it, and it gave me a list of drinks!
T_T That sucks. I wish I could make you yummy stuffs without gluten in it.

Lately I've been more into Del Taco. They have this $5 burrito with queso, chicken, pico, and crinkle-cut fries.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 01-17-2019, 04:40 AM

"Procrastinates stressfully" - story of my life.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-17-2019, 05:01 AM

We can overcome this affliction

Sleepy Anarchy
Mad King - Sass Queen

Old 01-17-2019, 06:13 AM

You've just got to get to the next level. Procrastinate on stressing. Just do it later, it'll be fine.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-17-2019, 06:40 AM

Holy hell I have never thought of it that way. I think I took it a step too far because I ended up procrastinating on the real procrastinating.

Ended up dressing up instead of watching a tv show..

Sleepy Anarchy
Mad King - Sass Queen

Old 01-17-2019, 06:42 AM

I can't tell if that's a good or a bad thing there. Usually watching TV shows is my version of procrastination.

R u b y

Old 01-17-2019, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risque View Post
T_T That sucks. I wish I could make you yummy stuffs without gluten in it.

Lately I've been more into Del Taco. They have this $5 burrito with queso, chicken, pico, and crinkle-cut fries.
I miss all the west coast food i always liked those crunchy meat things from taco time

I think the only time I was in a Del Taco was when we drove down to California to visit family and we'd been driving all night so we stopped there at sunrise and I thought it was the coolest thing I don't remember the food at all xD

---------- Post added 01-17-2019 at 02:56 AM ----------

Oh are we talking about procrastination? I still owe people art from Halloween 2017

Sleepy Anarchy
Mad King - Sass Queen

Old 01-17-2019, 07:01 AM

At some point, they'll forget.

R u b y

Old 01-17-2019, 07:04 AM

I think most of them have already lol. But I haven't and I'll get them all done eventually!