Purple puma
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-14-2008, 11:41 PM

Yup^^

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Rein Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire Rein

Old 02-14-2008, 11:49 PM

I'd LOVE to have at least ONE complete set of the event items. As of right now all I have is the white fox. x.x

And I really want to sell the commons I bought so I can continue saving...T_T

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 02-14-2008, 11:50 PM

*wanders in and waves* Afternoon everyone. Happy Valentine's Day.

Sisely
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sisely Send a message via Yahoo to Sisely

Old 02-14-2008, 11:53 PM

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Queen!

Saffy- I know they aren't going for much now, but if you think they'll go up enough I'd be willing to give you one of my event items for your cloak.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-14-2008, 11:56 PM

Why Thank you Sisely...Hope your day is going well thus far. I'm excited that I only have an hour and some change left at work and then I am going to dinner with my boyfriend and then bowling.

Any special plans?

Sisely
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-15-2008, 12:03 AM

OMG, I just love bowling! My husband bowls on a league with his work, so that's where I was last night. His team didn't make the finals, so last night if some of the Freightliner employees came to bowl, while the teams that were in the finals were bowling, the rest had a no tap tournament! There wasn't going to be a prize, but the bowling lane decided to give first place some cash! My husband was winning, but then lost by only a few pins XD

Since my hubby Dave is working night shift right now, we are doing our Valentines thing tomorrow since he is off. We are getting up earlier than we usually do and heading to Walmart for the 50% off Valentine's sale, then we're heading into Spartanburg to go to Olive Garden for lunch. After that Dave has to help his dad do some things so I'll be here! lol

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-15-2008, 12:07 AM

Funny enough my boyfriend and I are going to Olive Garden tonight for dinner. Heh.

My family is huge on bowling, my grandmother bowled until she was 80, both my parents bowl, my sisters, I used to be very active as a junior bowler on the state board. You can say that bowling runs in the genes of our family. Rodd's not a bad bowler, in fact next year he and I are going to join together on a league, but for right now he watches me bowl on thursday nights. Except tonight.

Azureile
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to Azureile

Old 02-15-2008, 12:14 AM

Whaaat? D:

it's not over until the 17th!! ;;

Sisely
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-15-2008, 12:16 AM

That's cool. My family isn't big on bowling, but me and my younger sister like to go with our friends. In fact she is going tonight with two of her friends for her 21st birthday! I wish I was back home in PA to go with her. :(

Bowling does run in my hubby's family. His mom bowls alot and so does his stepdad. Dave and his brother Dan use to bowl when they were young, but I remember Dave saying about his junior year of high school he stopped for awhile and picked up playing here and there in college.

I signed up to join a league that started in January, but after going up north to visit family for Christmas, I came back to SC with a cold. So I was sick when it started. On top of that, after I got rid of that cold, my husband got sick and then I ended up with his cold! That one was far worse then the one I first had. Fever and everything >< I'm so glad it's gone now! Unfortunately, now I have "women issues" to deal with. It has a sick sense of humor showing up for Valentine's Day

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-15-2008, 12:34 AM

The women issues suck, I know how that can really ruin a perfect good evening. :? Like my birthday for example, not sure why my body decided to be traitorous on that day, but it did. Ugh. So far this year hasn't been to terrible with respects to illness.

Last year was the worst for me. I kept going into anaphylaxis for some reason and they couldn't figure out what I was allergic to, making things even worse. I went through all kinds of testing, had a crap load of prescriptions I was taking. I'm better now, I just can't have motrin, ibuprofen or other medications containing those ingredients because I start to break out in hives. Luckily I am not allergic to Tylenol

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Rein Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire Rein

Old 02-15-2008, 12:35 AM

O.O Queen, I absolutely adore your avatar~! <333

xD

Edit: I'd have the black fox already but I ended up doing the clues for the white fox by accident. ._.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 02-15-2008, 12:57 AM

Thank you for the compliment Sapphire, I find that simple is the easiest and nicest. I almost got another hairpin when I wanted the boa...heh.

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-15-2008, 01:26 AM

Whoopsies. >< That'd suck...for a while at least. xP

But your welcome on the compliment. Have a nice Valentine's day slash night. <333

Purple puma
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-15-2008, 07:02 PM

Hello everyone...