[.Wingless.Butterfly.]
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via MSN to [.Wingless.Butterfly.] Send a message via Yahoo to [.Wingless.Butterfly.]

Old 02-16-2008, 12:55 AM

@twizted child eve - - Yeah! Me too. Hm... Okies! Thanks.

@ CrepsleyKabob - - Hiyaa!

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrepsleyKabob
I like the boa, it's kinda weird though XD

The fan is awesome! though the parts between the blades look a little pillow shaded.... o_o; and we don't get the ribbon? D:

sho- OH, I definitely see now :3 haha yeah soft shading seems a lot harder since there are... more colors to work with/blend together? xD;; Is there a tool to help you or?

Good luck!! <33 I love your family pic by the way xD<3

haha, the boa XD; galy's got a funny nickname for it lol. when i first tried on the boa, since i had the black fox on, i seriously didn't know there was 'an extended part' to the boa at the bottom XD;;; so kind of looks like she's got super thick luscious 'feathery' hair XDDD; then when i took off the fox, i was all.. wtf~?! XD;;;

the fan is pretty, but i'm not too sure if i like it too much in terms of size XD; i think it covers a little too much.

for the soft coloring, since i haven't soft colored colored using photoshop in a long time, i just mess around using the regular 'rounded brush' setting and just mess around with the "flow" setting. It came out kind of nasty though in my opinion since I'm just "not feeling it" XD; For the blush part, I'd use the airbrush with low opacity or just lightly brush over it XD;

muscles shading = /onoes D;

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-16-2008, 03:42 AM

CRA--CREE---BO~B!

xD;

-enters the thread with a dramatic entrance-

tigerangel
(ó㉨ò)
Penpal

Old 02-16-2008, 03:47 AM

Hello to anyone that might be around.