hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 05-16-2011, 04:22 AM

(Don't know. what ever you have planned will work.)
(sure )
Hoshi gave him a thumbs up. "I need to talk to you after school ." She whispered back. She wanted to thank him for sending his friend to help her. "There's nothing wrong with a guy sewing well Ichigo. Which one is Ishida? Was he in our class back then? Or did he got an other elementary school ? I don't remember who most of our classmates were then. "Hoshi wanted to find familar faces from back then. She wasn't good at remembering some people .
She liked Sado and Orihime. Sado or Chad as Ichigo called him , was quiet and nice . So was Orihime but she was more outgoing one in the group. Keigo had tried to flirt with her again and had run off with Mizuiro to class. The bell had rang and everyone headed to class. Everyone in class 3 had sat down except Hoshi. She was in front waiting to be introduced.

"Morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend. We have a new student today! Miss Matsuda is from Tokyo and has recently transferred here. Please feel free to help her feel welcome." the teacher said.
"Hello I'm Hoshi Matsuda. It is wonderful to be here today. It is nice to meet you all." The teacher directed her to the third seat by the window and the class to open their history books. She noticed the dark haired boy gave her a strange look. She brushed it off for now and tried to concentrate on feudal Japan.

Uryuu noticed that the green eyed girl knew Kurosaki. He tried to ignore the feeling she gave him. It made him uneasy.

Last edited by hillary84; 05-16-2011 at 04:30 AM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 04:41 AM

Ichigo nodded and headed inside with her behind him, not bothering with the rumors that would most likely start flying due to this action. "It's just weird is all," he said, commenting on what she said about guys sewing well. He described Ishida to Hoshi, not remembering if he was in their elementary classes or not. He sighed when Keigo flirted with her, debating whether or not to cuff him for that later. He then headed to his seat as the bell rang, noticing that Rukia was in her usual seat.

He heard Hoshi introduce herself before she took her seat, opening his textbook to the appropriate page, taking notes as the teacher droned on. He was not a fan of school, but he knew that he had to keep his grades up.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-16-2011, 02:51 PM

The first day of school had gone pretty good. Hoshi had been answered alot of questions about herself. She answered as best she could. Mostly Ichigo's friends had asked about how she knew him and Tatsuki. She told them thet she went to elementary school with the two of them. she left out the nicknames of course. She noticed that there was ghost of a small girl following Tatsuki and wanted to ask Ichigo about that. She had enjoied karate club. Hoshi hoped she could get past the level of yellow belt. She was close but had trouble with a few of the moves. Ishida tended to avoid their group for the most part. He was with them at lunch with the urging of Orihime-san. He and Ichigo had argued a bit and she asked Chad if this was normal. He said it pretty much a daily occurrence between the two.

Hoshi was waiting for Ichigo outside the school waiting for him and Rukia. She hadn't seen him since she went to karate club. She wanted to ask him a few questions. She waved at Tatsuki and Orihime "See you guys tomorrow!" She said. It was good to be in a school where she didn't feel invisible. the ghost girl was still following Tatsuki. "I wonder if Tatsu can see ghosts too? If she brings it up I'll try to help her. "

Last edited by hillary84; 05-16-2011 at 08:36 PM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 07:33 PM

Ichigo headed outside, remembering that she wanted to talk to him about something after school let out for the day. He sensed Rukia behind him as they both headed out into sun that promised a small amount of freedom. He was glad that when Chad and the others asked how they knew each other that Hoshi left out the nicknames. Rukia and he still had a small amount of tension running between them ever since the events of last night, and it disturbed him just a little. He would wait a little longer before confronting her about the subject...speaking of which, it also made him remember that Ishida seemed to have something against Hoshi.

He saw Hoshi waiting for him and waved. "Hey. You weren't wait long for us, were you?" He asked.

Rukia was still mulling over what exactly happened. She was teasing the boy as she usually did, then his eyes started glowing a light blue and made his spirit pressure known. She knew it would most likely be high, especially with his cleaver-like shikai. She would ask her brother to look into it later. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't notice the girl hovering around Tatsuki or Hoshi waving at them both.

She was also wondering as to why Hoshi seemed so familiar to her, even if she never met her before Friday. She opened her phone and looked at it for a bit, wondering if she should call her brother now or wait until later.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-16-2011, 07:50 PM

Hoshi felt Ichigo and Rukia come near her. She turned to look at them and waved." Hey you guys. No, not too long. I just followed everyone till I got here. I said I was waiting for you. Thank you for helping me out today. It was nice to meet your friends . Even if Ishida doesn't like me very much . He's probably just shy. " She looked really worried and whispered, "Can Tatsu- chan see ghosts? I noticed a small ghost girl following her today. It reminds me sort of when I started seeing ghosts .They would follow me and I would ignore them. Sorry if I'm not making any sense but I'm worried." They all started walking toward Hoshi's house. " Ichigo, I met another one of your friends yesterday at the cemetery. Dad was at the caretaker's office and I was alone . And a cat started talking to me and said that you had asked for him to watch me. At least I thought it was a him. " She gave both of them a hug. "Thank you guys for looking out for me. I'm afraid of what I'm capable of . Who are those that might try to turn me against you? If it's okay to ask you that? " Hoshi was scared of something but she couldn't figure out what it was. She wondered what was wrong . Rukia seemed distracted . Like she was when they first met. "I'm worried I did something wrong. I hope I'm not in any trouble."She thought to herself as they soon approached her home , a scared look on her face.

Last edited by hillary84; 05-16-2011 at 08:30 PM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 08:38 PM

"I think she can, but I'm not sure about it. Orihime would know for sure though," Ichigo said, knowing that she could see ghosts now, and didn't think of it as a big deal, especially since he, himself, could see them as well. "No, you're making sense. I'll talk to her later about it, or we can mention it to her tomorrow before school starts." He said, as he listened to her describe Yoruichi's cat form, resisting the urge to chuckle, knowing in fact that she used a more masculine voice while in cat form. He didn't want to spoil the surprise.

Ichigo returned the hug awkwardly, waving her off. "It's not that big of a deal Star-chan, you're a friend...and as to what you're talking about...it's better to talk about that where their aren't as many ears around," he said, not wanting anyone who couldn't see spirits or went on their crazy adventure to rescue Rukia overhearing them." He had an idea of what she was talking about, and if Aizen got his hands on her...he shook his head, not wanting to think about it.

Rukia returned the hug when it was given, noticing the sad look in Hoshi's eyes. "Sorry...I've been a little distracted lately. It has nothing to do with you Matsuda-san, honest." Rukia said, truthfully. She had a couple things on her mind that she wanted to talk about, but she wanted to run them by her brother first.

Ichigo noticed that they were near her house. "Is your dad home?" He suddenly asked. If her father wasn't home, then he would explain what happened over the summer and all about Aizen, but only if her father wasn't home. He remembered how her father was a little overprotective of his Star.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-16-2011, 08:47 PM

"He'll be home soon. He wants to see you again Ichigo too. He did trust you and Tatsuki a lot. And I think he'd like Rukia too. Even if he can't see ghosts, he's still a great guy. But he'll be gone again over the weekend. " She gave a sad look. She didn't want to be alone after what happened last week. "He has a big conference in Kyoto that he's been preparing for along time. His bosses here still want him to go to it ,but I can't go with him this time. He'll be back on Sunday though. He's been wanting to see your dad again. I remember that they were friends. He really did try to like this town. " She didn't want to bother them again. She's be fine alone.

"See you guys tomorrow. I really liked today."Hoshi smiled at them She wondered if she should mention the dreams that she had been having the last few nights. If they continued she would tell them.

Last edited by hillary84; 05-16-2011 at 08:51 PM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 09:33 PM

He saw the sad look on her face as she mentioned her father heading away for the weekend. "If you want, I can ask dad to see if its okay for you to stay over the weekend. You'd have to talk to your father but...," he said, hoping that would cheer her up. He would probably have to explain why Rukia slept in his closet...but he was sure she could keep a secret of that magnitude. He saw a look of deep debate on Hoshi's face, wondering what she was thinking about. "Star-chan, if you keep thinking hard as like you're doing now, you're going to get wrinkles," he said, teasing her. He also hoped that it would get her to talk about whatever was on her mind.

Rukia sensed Yoruichi lounging on one of the tree branches near Hoshi's house. "Um...if you don't mind me asking, why doesn't your father like this town?" She asked, hoping that she wasn't overstepping any boundaries.

Tatsuki finally had enough of the ghost following her around. Not knowing exactly the gender or age of the ghost, she turned around ready to tell the ghost off. Seeing that it was a small girl, she faltered for a few seconds, settling on just glaring at the girl, annoyed. She didn't know when exactly she could start seeing the ghosts, knowing that Ichigo had that particular gift. "Is there something I could do for you?" She finally asked, wondering what would cause the girl to follow her.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-16-2011, 10:41 PM

((Is it ok if I do a time skip to Friday?))
"Your friend Hoshi is in danger. Why I don't know. The girl said to Tatsuki. You need to help her ."

"I don't really know. Part of it might be because mom died here. But I always believed it was he was away from the big city.What's wrong? Mom's family is from this area. Hoshi paused, it was a lot to think about. I'll ask dad and email you the answer. You do have internet right? I'll tell you on Friday night what's really bugging me. . I know dad will let me. He trusts you. But I thought wrinkles were a good thing. " Teasing back to Ichigo almost calling him Straw-chan. Hoshi knew Yoruichi would call him that too. But Hoshi thougt he'd anyway if Rukia called him that.

Mr. Matsuda pulled in the drive way of the home Getting out he said. "Ichigo! I'm glad to see you again. . He looked at Rukia and thought he felt something familar but didn't make it apparent. "You must be Rukia , Hoshi's told me about you. I'm glad she's made some friends already.

"Dad can I stay with Ichigo's family over the weekend? Hoshi hoped he would say yes.
I don't see why not Hosh. " He knew he could trust Ichigo. What was her dad hiding?
"Thank you dad! " See I told you he would let me! See you guys tomorrow!"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 11:59 PM

((ugh...note to self: Expert on DDR is too fast for me...also, you can give the ghost girl a name if you want, and a timeskip if perfectly fine.))

Tatsuki narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean she's in danger?" She asked as she thought back to the incident that caused Orihime's powers to awaken. She wished she was conscious to see her kick that hollow's butt after she made Orihime describe everything. "Is it a Hollow?" she asked, fearing the answer. If it was...then she would be of no help to Hoshi, or Ichigo...unless she could somehow become a shinigami herself.

"I see..." was all that Ichigo would say, not really understanding what was so good about a big city, then again, he never left the town. He then nodded at her question, almost tempted to be sarcastic about having the internet and e-mail, he then teased her by saying, "Wrinkles are only good on the old Star-chan...unless, you're already over forty and only act fourteen." He then saw Mr. Matsuda pull into the driveway and grinned, happy to see him in such a long time. Grinning, he greeted the man pleasantly. "It has been quite a while Mr. Matsuda. How have you been?" he asked.

He then heard her dad ask about her staying with them and was glad to hear the older man nod and agree with Ichigo.

Rukia was starting to get fidgetty as Hoshi's father stared at her, glad that he was talking to Ichigo again, she grinned lightly when she heard that Hoshi's father agreed to let her stay over for the weekend...maybe she would be able to finally talk to the young female. She supposed that her call to Nii-sama could wait.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-17-2011, 12:27 AM

(Haven't tried expert. I've played DDR a few times before.)
"I don't know why she is. An evil man was discussing her in an alleyway with someone else . I don't think they saw me. I'm Asami by the way. The young plus didn't remember her last name. "Please help her! She's a really nice person. I followed her from Tokyo.She was the only one who noticed me and was nice to me. Some of the ghosts teased me and she got really mad at them and chased them off. "

"I'm doing well Ichigo. Tell your dad I want to meet with him again sometime soon. Here's my cell number so he can call me. " Tetstu Matsuda said giving the card to the orange haired boy. " Keep my little girl safe." He thought to himself. He noticed Rukia's uneasiness. "She knows. If she's a friend of Ichigo's I hope she can be trusted. If he finds Hoshi she'll be killed ."Who was Hoshi's dad afraid of?

Friday after school

"See you guys tomorrow!" Hoshi called out to her friends. Uryuu seemed a little less tense around her but Hoshi could tell he was uneasy around her. " I'm not that bad of a person am I ? I should just forget trying to be his friend." Hoshi had a sad look on her face. She wanted to know what was wrong with her. Tatsuki even got angry at him because of it. She hated this. She had her things for the weekend in her school bag, and was ready to go. She saw Ichigo and Rukia come toward her. "I can't be sad . I'm going to have a great weekend. I need to have a good outlook on things. So what if Ishida dislikes me . Well at least it's dislike instead of hate like before. Trying to help herself feel better. She didn't know what to do .

Last edited by hillary84; 05-17-2011 at 01:10 AM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2011, 02:01 AM

((it's fun~I can do some songs, but not many))

"I don't know what I can do...I'm just good at karate and seeing ghosts. I have no powers Asami..." Tatsuki said, looking depressed. "Were you able to get any names? I might recognize some of them and talk to a friend of mine." she asked, thinking of anything that could help her be of use. Without any powers of her own...she was as helpless as a child...and she hated it.

Ichigo took the card and placed it in his wallet, making sure that his dad would get it...while conscious. He could sense the tension that somehow was between Rukia and Mr. Matsuda. "I'll see you Friday Star-chan, come on Rukia." He said, getting her attention.

Rukia jerked herself out of the staring contest she had with Tetstu and nodded at Ichigo's comment. "See you tomorrow, Matsuda-san," she said, not sure if it would be okay to call her Hoshi-chan or not just yet. She followed Ichigo back to the Kurosaki clinic.

As Ichigo headed back to his room, with Rukia already sitting on his desk chair, looking out the window. "Alright, spill. What's got your panties in such a bunch?" Ichigo asked bluntly, getting Rukia to glare at him. Returning the glare right back at her, he waited.

"It's none of your business," Rukia snapped, her nerves finally getting to her. "I just feel like something's wrong with the Matsuda's...as if I've seen them somewhere before. It's unsettling...and that's saying something coming from me," Rukia said. "Also...I want to call Nii-sama. He might have the answers I need: Those eyes and that pressure isn't normal...even for you," she said, explaining what happened that evening.

"...oh" was all that he could say as he listened to Rukia. After that, he went to sleep, Rukia following shortly after. The week passed quite quickly for them both, with only a few Hollows breaking through. Soon, it was Friday and he couldn't be happier. Turning to Rukia, he asked her to tell Hoshi for her to wait just a bit.

Tatsuki stood outside the school doors, waiting for Ichigo as he asked her to. Asami still behind her as she waited. She spotted her friends coming and going before finally spotting Ichigo. She waved to get his attention, not caring that he probably saw Asami.

Ichigo spotted Tatsuki and headed over to her, also spotting a red-haired ghost behind her. "You know..." he started saying before he was interrupted with a nod, letting him know that she knew about the ghost behind her. "Ichigo...this is going to sound real strange, but...howcanIbecomeaShinigami?" she asked, quickly not trusting herself. Ichigo looked at her strangely. She wanted to become a shinigami? "...why?" was all he could say, dumbfounded.

Tatsuki nodded. "I want to help, especially with what Asami-chan told me," she explained, telling him exactly what Asami told her a couple days ago, waiting for Ichigo to respond, looking down at her sneakers, a small blush on her features.

Ichigo stared at her for a few seconds, not entirely sure if she could endure the training…but he knew that she would try with or without his approval. “…fine, Ryu-chan, I’ll let you try, but I’m warning you now. If you can’t become a shinigami and become a Hollow…I’ll put you down myself.” He said, his eyes glowing a light blue as he said it, deathly serious, thinking that both Hoshi and Tatsuki could meet Kisuke and his band of misfits.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-17-2011, 02:20 AM

"Ichigo where are we going ? I have a bad feeling about this . And you know when someone says that phrase you know something bad does happen." Hoshi hated to use a movie reference right now but she was too nervous and scared. She did it as a way to help her feel better. The tension was high. Hoshi didn't like it at all. " Who are we going to ? Tatsu is with us. Is it about me? I hope not . I've only been home a week now and too many things have happened. I should have agreed to live with my mom's brother in Sapporo." I don't like the look in Straw-chan's eyes. they scare me. I still don't know what that other feeing I get from is. This is something different than that and it can't be good. She sighed, why was she so stubborn ?It wasn't worth that fight with her dad two months ago. Is everything okay. I don't dare say anything more . She didn't like the looks on her friends faces. It made her feel very uneasy. Hoshi didn't know what to think right now as they approached a store in the Mitsumiya district.

((Sorry about the short post. I won't be on until late tomorrow. But I will post a reply when I get home. ))
(( I have classes all day tomorrow until 9:30pm. my college has blocked Mene. They haven't blocked gaiaonline and that surprises me. You would think it would be the other way around. It's ok I just wanted to warn you in advance))

Last edited by hillary84; 05-17-2011 at 03:27 AM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2011, 02:53 AM

((that's okay, thanks for the warning.))

“It’s alright Star-chan, nothing’s going to happen.” Rukia needs to get a few things from this guy and Ryu-chan wants to ask him something important. He’s also the owner of Yoruichi,” Ichigo said, keeping a straight face even if he was laughing himself hoarse in his mind. He had a feeling that if Yoruichi heard him call Kisuke her ‘owner’ he’d get several scratches…and that was if he was lucky. “My dad is the only one home at the moment, and I don’t trust the pervert alone with anyone of the female gender. These guys are a little strange, but they won’t do anything to you, promise.”

Tatsuki kept her guard up, not entirely trusting the area that Rukia and Ichigo were taking them. She glanced behind her and noticed Asami being very skittish, which didn’t help her nerves in any manner. She just hoped that this ‘Kisuke’ Ichigo talked about could help her with what she wanted to do. At least with him agreeing, she didn’t have to feel guilty about going behind his back. She felt powerless and antsy during the time that Orihime was gone, not liking the fact that she couldn’t do anything. She hated being powerless, and now that she could do something about it, she was going to take the chance and damn the consequences.

“You do realize that Yoruichi would kill you if you said that in Yoruichi’s presence, don’t you?” Rukia asked as Ichigo sweat dropped. They then entered Kisuke’s shop, the bell notifying Tessai and Kisuke that they had customers.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 05-17-2011 at 03:53 AM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-18-2011, 03:25 AM

((I hope this is okay. I had a little trouble with this post.I tried my best at Urahara. ))

As the group entered the store, Hoshi thought she felt a few strong presences. One she could identify as Yoruichi's but it was stronger than before. The other two were as strong. Hoshi still felt uneasy. Entered what was a store. A tall man with dark hair said something to Rukia and Ichigo and they all were led into a back room. Asami was nervous and followed Tatsuki closer. She had to tell someone the name of the man who wanted Hoshi. She didn't tell Tatsuki because she was still afraid. She didn't want her best friend Hoshi to get hurt.

They entered a room with a table. A woman in a orange shirt and her long hair in a ponytail and a man with blond hair were talking . He wore a green outfit , black coat and an odd looking hat. At least Hoshi thought it was. He got up and greeted them with, "Well It's my favorite customers! What brings you here?" He said towards Ichigo and Rukia. He eyed Tatsuki , Hoshi, and Asami. Hoshi felt scared and couldn't tell what Tatsuki was feeling .

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-18-2011, 04:02 AM

((yay, you're back! And you did fine with Urahara, he's mysterious like that.))

Tatsuki was a little nervous as they entered the store, and could feel Asami hovering right next to her, not calming her down in the slightest. The fact that she couldn't get any new information out of the ghost girl also annoyed Tatsuki, but she didn't let it get to her. She knew that eventually Asami would tell someone. If anything, Asami's nervousness made her even more nervous than she was just by being here, even though she only saw the owners of this shop, so she assumed, and would wait for either Ichigo or Rukia to tell the man who was wearing that bucket-like hat. She noticed the man talking to Ichigo and Rukia for a bit before they were all ushered into the back of the store...which looked like the personal living compartments for these people. Does that mean they also live here? she thought to herself, keeping them to herself.

Ichigo nodded as Tessai spoke to him, glad that Urahara and Yoruichi were also there as well, then sweatdropped as Rukia had a very evil grin on her face, not liking what he thought she was thinking of. He knew he was going to hate putting Tatsuki through this, but she did ask for it all the same. "We came because I don't trust my father around anyone female, except my sisters, and because Tatsuki," as he said her name, she notice her sit up just a little straighter, "wants to become a shinigami like myself," he said, leaving out the fact that she was just as stubborn as he was and would go behind his back if he said no. He awaited Urahara's judgement on the issue, knowing that it would be his decision whether to train Tatsuki or not.

Rukia kept her eyes open and listened to the conversation, keeping an eye on Hoshi, to gauge just how freaked out she was about all of this. So far she was coping fairly well with all of the explanations, but she just couldn't shake the feeling that she knew her from somewhere before. She would wait to ask Urahara her questions away from the group.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-18-2011, 04:58 AM

Hoshi wondered if Rukia was alright. She sometimes had a strange expression on her face. This had started when Rukia had met her dad. "I have to ask Rukia if she is ok. What's going on? I'll ask her later if I get the chance." Hoshi thought to herself and had the feeling that Rukia was hesitating to ask her something. She had avoided Hoshi's questions about her family and was surprised she had an older brother. She had learned this during the explanation of the summer's events.

Urahara thought Hoshi looked familiar also. He would get Rukia alone to hear her ideas . He had a few of them conceding the green eyed girl who for the most part handled the information that she had heard pretty well tonight . Hoshi had tensed up immensely when Aizen was mentioned. For some reason she feared him greatly. Hoshi hoped no one would notice. She wondered if the woman in the orange shirt was her friend Yoruichi. She remembered something about her friend's true form being mentioned on Wendsday night when Yoruuchi came to check on her. Her dad was asleep then. She would try to find a way to ask her. They were coming back tomorrow to start Tatsuki's shinigami training. Urahara agreed but he was reluctant to do so.

Asami had tried not to get upset at the mention of Aizen. He was the man who wanted to hurt her Hoshi-san. Hoshi had in anger scared off other pluses who were teasing Asami .Hoshi was her friend and wanted to help.

As the group left Urahara pulled Rukia aside for a moment. "What seems to be bothering you Kuchki-san? It isn't about Hoshi ? Is it?

Last edited by hillary84; 05-18-2011 at 05:00 AM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-18-2011, 05:44 AM

((I think I'm going to head to bed...feeling tired))

Rukia noticed both the ghost girl and Hoshi tense whenever Aizen's name was said during the conversation. It confirmed a few thoughts that she had, but didn't answer all of them, and also gave her a few more. Just how exactly did Hoshi know Aizen...and why?" They then got up and started to leave, Rukia staying behind as Kisuke requested of her, nodding at Urahara's questioning, not trusting her voice right now.

She wasn't sure why she was feeling so antsy when Hoshi came up as a topic in conversations, she just knew that it did. When she knew that Ichigo was out of hearing range, she also brought up the strange thing that happens with Ichigo's spiritual presence and his glowing eyes. She, also, was reluctant on Tatsuki starting her training to become a Shinigami while still living, especially since it would be hard on both Ichigo and herself if she became a Hollow instead of a shinigami and Hoshi would most likely hate them both for essentially killing Tatsuki.

"Aizen is the man who wants to hurt Hoshi, isn't it?" Tatsuki asked Asamai in a whispering tone, not wanting anyone else to overhear her and start becoming overprotective of Hoshi, especially Ichigo. She didn't know if Asami would answer her, but she was hoping that she would...even if it was to say that she didn't want to say.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-18-2011, 03:53 PM

((hope you slept well.:) ))
Asami shook her head yes. "I am afraid of him Tatsuki-san." Asami didn't mention she also saw Hoshi's dad with him. How did Tetstu Matsuda know him? They definatly were not on the same side .

"It's interesting about the eyes.Urahara tried to think if he'd seen this sort of thing before. "Have you asked your brother about it yet? About Hoshi, Kuchiki-san, she seemed to be handle the information better than I expected. She seems timid , but she has courage. I've seen those eyes of hers somewhere before. I was shocked at her reaction whenever Aizen was mentioned though. How much do you know about her family'? he paused for a little bit then said,"I also notcied that she kept looking at you like she wanted to tell you something important. I'm also concerned about training her and Ichigo's friend Tatsuki. If any thing would go wrong we might lose her to Aizen. We can't risk that. The little girl Asami seems to be hiding something also . About what, I can't tell." He hoped Rukia could confim some of his hunches.

Hoshi noticed that Rukia stayed behind and would meet them at Ichigo's house later. She hoped she had a chance to talk to Rukia . She didn't want to upset Ichigo. She didn't want to lose Tatsuki if anything went wrong during the traning. Mr, Urahara did mention risks ,but what were they? "They are worried about me. What's wrong with me? I hope Rukia can help me. I trust her even though dad doesn't . Is it because he might know her family? But how would he . He's as human as me. Unless, I'm not." Her dad had been acting strange since Monday night. "Ichigo I want to tell you something later.I feel I need to tell you." They reached Ichigo's house and went inside.

Last edited by hillary84; 05-18-2011 at 11:24 PM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-19-2011, 12:10 AM

Tatsuki nodded absently to Asami as she headed home. She didn't know who this Aizen was, but inferred that he was someone she didn't want to meet anytime in the near future. She heard that there were risks involved with becoming a shinigami, but then again, nothing without risks was worth doing, and this time she wouldn't feel so useless. She just hope she didn't become something like that leeching head she fought against...if that was the case...she shook her head quickly, getting rid of the thought. She headed inside once she got to her home. She wanted to ask the redhead a question...but wasn't sure how she would respond.

Ichigo walked home with Hoshi, curious as to what Kisuke and Rukia were talking about. He knew that the midget would tell him when she got home, but he couldn't help but be curious. He noticed that Hoshi was looking sad, and asked her what was wrong.

"I agree...I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again...I'll keep an eye on it. I haven't been able to talk to my brother, but I have been planning on it," Rukia said as an interesting thought came to mind, but she wouldn't plague Kisuke or Yoruichi about the idea of having Byakuya show up in person. She knew it would be a bad idea anyways.

"I saw that...but I didn't want to interrupt you talking to Tatsuki-chan, especially since she needs to know the risks. I still don't think its a good idea, but I'm not going to go against what Ichigo thinks is best. If he thinks she is ready, then I'm all for it." She said, mulling over what Kisuke then said, about Hoshi heading to Aizen or the ghost girl hiding something. "I'll talk to Asami and see what I can find out." She stated, heading towards Tatsuki so that she could talk to Asami.

Tatsuki finally fell to sleep a few hours after she went to bed, several thoughts going through her head.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-19-2011, 12:37 AM

"Dad's been acting strange since he met Rukia. He's also been distracted. He said this morning to be careful of Rukia. I'm scared .Who's after dad? Is it that Aizen? I wasn't supposed to come with dad this time to Karakura. I was supposed to go to Sapporo and live with my mom's brother. My mom doesn't have a brother. I got angry at him and he blew up at me. I've never seen him so angry before. I've been on pins and needles ever since." She looked at her shoes. I'm sorry about unloading on you Ichigo. When I saw Asami on Monday I was shocked . She's been giving me a scared look ever since. I met her in a park when I was walking home from school last year . Some other Pluses were teasing her and I had enough of it. I chased them off yelling. I must have looked silly to anyone who saw but I hated to see her picked on. We've been friends ever since. I told her about you and Tatsu and that I was moving here. She must have seen something that scared her. "

Asami had tell Rukia about Hoshi. She headed back to Urahara's after Tatsuki went home. She found Rukia headed toward Ichigo's house. "I need to tell you who's after Hoshi."

Last edited by hillary84; 05-19-2011 at 01:08 AM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-19-2011, 01:28 AM

"That doesn't sound like your father at all..." Ichigo said slowly, looking towards Hoshi who was looking down, seemingly looking ashamed. Ichigo couldn't resist giving her a light one-handed hug as he said, "you have nothing to apologize for Star-chan." He then steered her home, knowing that such an outburst would most likely tire her out, he smiled lightly as he heard how he met Asami.

Rukia saw the girl heading towards her as she was heading to Ichigo's room and waited, knowing it was taking a lot of courage for a ghost to talk to a shinigami. She wondered what Asami wanted to tell her.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-19-2011, 01:42 AM

"Aizen wants Hoshi! I followed her here because I was lonely. I got here and was passing by an alley way. I saw Hoshi's dad there with a brown haired man. They were arguing. Her dad said to the other one that he would kill the other man if he hurt his daughter. The other man said he could try but it wouldn't work. Her dad said "Aizen you killed my wife you will not let you hurt Hoshi either." I ran to find Hoshi's best friend Tatsuki. I knew she would help. Hoshi told me how Tatsuki and orange haired boy Ichigo would defend her from bullies. Hoshi's a great friend ,she defended me from bullies. You have to get help!"

"I know it doesn't sound like him. He would never yell at me like that. We've fought before but never like that. Why doesn't he trust Rukia? I'm worried I'm not who I thought I was. then there are the dreams I've been having. I want Rukia to hear those too. I don't know what's happening to me. I don't know what to do." Hoshi was very tiered. All she wanted to do was sleep.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-19-2011, 02:18 AM

"I don't know why he doesn't trust Rukia-chan..." Ichigo said softly, hearing how tired she was. He didn't know why Tetsuda would not trust Rukia, even if he knew the petite girl was a shinigami. He didn't understand anything what was going on, and vowed to get answers to the questions going through his head. He would wait to ask about the dreams though, as he noticed her starting to nod off and asked if she wanted him to carry her the rest of the way.

Rukia listened to the ghost. So that explains why she went to Tatsuki instead of Ichigo... she thought to herself as she listened. She was concerned after Asami finished. If Aizen already knew about Hoshi...then why hadn't he attacked? or sent some of his minions to create a distraction? She was suddenly warily abut her surroundings. "I should call nii-sama. Things are getting out of hand...

((since Asami would be in danger of the hollows and an easy victim; what do you think about Rukia asking to get a gigai for her?))

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-19-2011, 02:33 AM

((that sounds good))
"Thank you Ichigo. " Hoshi said with a yawn. " I don't know who I can trust other than you , Tatsu, Rukia and your other friends who know about Aizen . I don't want anyone to get hurt. Why does he want me?" Hoshi fell asleep soon after she said it.

There was someone watching them. A group of 4 hollows had been sent to retrieve Hoshi and take her to Aizen.
They decended towards the two . Hoshi woke up and froze . The dream she had last night was becoming real. She hoped the last part of it didn't. That part showed her death. "Ichigo, where should I go? I can't fight them. I dreamed I tried to and I died in it."
(sorry about the short post)

Last edited by hillary84; 05-19-2011 at 02:55 AM..