finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-22-2013, 01:01 AM

Ok usually I put some background stuff but I can't think of anything good so just follow along and no posting unless you're happydeath, or me.

Name: Athena May Sunfara
Race: Witch
Bio: Athena is the oldest in a long line of witches that have been around for years. She is very powerful and has come to help the villagers tame the werewolves starting with there leader.
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 08-22-2013 at 01:24 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-22-2013, 06:23 AM

Name: Albel Nox
Race: Werewolf
Bio: Albel had been born into the family that lead that werewolves ever since the race had become known across the world. Throughout the entire time the werewolf race had been living on the planet, the young boy had always thought of his race as being kind and gentle rather than the ruthless and merciless killers that the mortals seemed to think of them to be. Although, even when they had thought that about the werewolf race, that wasn't enough to bring down his faith and kindness as Albel kept on trying to get the mortal race to accept him even though he was slightly different from everyone else due to him being a werewolf on the inside. No matter what he did or said, it seemed that the mortals continued to hate him anyway as they would drive the young child out of their villages whenever they had seen him with fire, silver, or any kinds of weapons they could get their hands on. Of course, he had ran away from these people and escaped with his parents and the rest of his race everytime things had gotten out of hand.

That all had kept on going on until one day, once again Albel had tried to escape from the villagers that had chased him out of town like usual. However, what he didn't realize this time was that there was a hunter that followed along from behind the young werewolf child. By the time he had escaped back to his home and hid underneath his wooden bed from the human villagers, the hunter had arrived at the home with multiple different weapons that were designed to kill off werewolves. Obviously enough, both of Albel's parents had fought this hunter only to end up being killed in the end. The sight of both of his parents being murdered in front of his eyes had been already torture but when the hunter had dragged his parents away back the village, Albel followed along to see why he was taking away the dead corpses of his family.

Once reaching the village, the last thing he had expected to see was that the mortals were burning the bodies of his parents on a pair of large wooden poles. Seeing how his parents were being burned away like this; angered the young werewolf. On that same night, he had made sure to gather as much energy from the moon as possible as he shifted into his wolf form and went into that same village to slaughter each and everyone of the humans in the village. It wasn't until he had come across a family cowering in fear as they were holding their newborn baby in their arms did Albel realize what he was doing. Leaving the rest of the villagers alive, he escaped with the rest of the werewolves to live elsewhere, where the mortals would never find them. However, that hadn't stopped his hatred towards the mortals for what they have done. Now, he lives in a small village of werewolves that is quite close to a human town. Every once in a while, he would gather his werewolf companions to go to the town and reek a bit of havoc to remind the humans who was the superior race before they would begin to try and hunt his kind once more.

Last edited by happydeath; 08-24-2013 at 02:02 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-23-2013, 12:18 AM

happydeath((you're picture doesn't work))
Athena strode casually toward the village her hood up. Though she was here to help most people didn't like the idea of witch's even when they had called the witch. She smiled when the village come into view it was small and cute the only bad thing was it was next to a forest a typical hide out for werewolf's. She easily found the inn and checked in planning on doing a little sight seeing before night fell.

Last edited by finx15; 08-24-2013 at 01:34 AM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-24-2013, 02:09 AM

Albel during this point in time had sat on a large cliff that overshadowed a small village from down below. Night fall was soon going to be coming across the land which meant many of the other werewolves as well as himself would be able to shift into their true form and show everyone and everything what true fear was about. It had already been several weeks since Albel had actually instructed the clan to attack the village and remind the humans who they should be afraid of before they would start to think that they were powerful enough to fight back against them. Unaware of the female witch that had just recently arrived into the village, Albel had simply kept his legs crossed at the very edge of the cliff while he watched the sun slowly descend down below the horizon.

The sound of wolves howling in the night gave away that nightfall was coming sooner and sooner. A low exhaled sigh escaped his lips as he pulled out his violin that was strapped to his back the entire time, pressing the bottom of it against his chin he had immediately began to play a soothing song that easily echoed through the forest to where the rest of the werewolf clan members wandered around in their human forms. Even though their original home had been destroyed by the human race, they seemed to had rebuilt quite quickly here in this forest with the little amount of time they had before attacking the humans nearby.

(sorry it took so long. Being feeling kind of bleh, lately.)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-24-2013, 11:51 PM

((I know how that feels and understand.))
Athena heard the wolves and headed back to get her staff and the collar she had made. She stood the in middle of the village drawing her protection lines if they tried to get near her, or any human they would be shocked. With a last look at her lines she cast her spell and waited swishing her staff around.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-25-2013, 01:33 AM

Soon enough, by the time the sun had finally dropped down below the horizon and the moon slowly rising up into the dark night sky. Albel had ended his song on his violin as he sheathed it back behind him. The sound of the others changing forcefully into their werewolf forms were easily heard by him as nothing more than the sound of wolves howling in the night. While on the other hand, he had sat there still completely just fine as he kept his legs crossed around one another. Being the son of the previous leaders of the werewolf clan, Albel had been taught by his mother and father before they had died on how to train himself to turn into the true form of the werewolf when he wanted to; even if the moonlight shined down on him. It had taken lots of painful training, but thankfully in the end, to this day he was able to control when he wants to change into it.

Standing right up to his feet as he glanced down at the village on the bottom of the cliff. Albel had made his way back to where the rest of the clan was, it seemed as though they were all ready for the night raid against the human village just as they did every few weeks. "Lets go." Was his only words to his fellow werewolves as they all howled in respects before rushing in the direction as to where the village was. However, before they had actually made their way into the actual village, they had stopped right outside the line that the female had created since they had seen her standing in the middle of the village for some reason. Albel had soon arrived by their sides as he stepped forward, making sure to stay right behind the line she had created. Moving a single hand forward toward the village, his hand was shocked slightly as he quickly removed his touch from the strange barrier that had been created.

His parents had also taught him about magics that witches and warlocks had used against the werewolf race was why he hadn't just rushed into the actual place without checking first. Raising a brow toward the female that stood in the middle of the village, he slipped both of his hands into his pockets. "Who are you?" He had demanded an answer while the other werewolves stayed behind him as backup if needed, their low growls easily being heard from around him as well.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-26-2013, 01:28 AM

"Why don't you come found out?" Athena challenged there were more werewolves then she had thought. "Or are you afraid?" she knew challenging him like that was probably not a good idea but she needed him to come closer.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-27-2013, 06:09 PM

As the female had questioned him to step forward to find out for what reason she had to be inside the human village. Albel had only turned his head over his shoulder lightly towards the other werewolves, there was no doubt about it that this woman was not a completely ordinary human. "Return back to the forest...this raid will not continue on tonight." He had instructed the rest of the werewolves who all stood there only to stare over at Albel in confusion and shock as to why the raid had been suddenly canceled without so much as a warning. It had taken about a minute or two before they had all nodded and backed away from the village entrance before bolting back into the dense dark forest to hide away from sight of any of the mortals.

Albel on the other hand stared at the line that had been drawn around the village to protect it from werewolves for a moment before raising his hand up against the actual village. Once again, his entire hand and even half of his arm this time had began to become shocked terribly to the point that it even burned up half of his whole arm. Grunting in pain, he struggled to force himself through the line and finally able to step into the village. Panting heavily, he stared at the female from within the village. "Now explain...what...are you doing in this village? you're clearly not one of the villagers." As he questioned the female, his gaze had scanned the entire village only to notice as how many of the other human mortals were staring at the two of them from within their homes.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-28-2013, 11:10 PM

Athena picked up her staff which she had lain on the ground. "Silly werewolf don't you know who you're enemies are." she grinned "You should brush up more." she took a breath and started her spell under her breath when done she lunged at him in one hand she held her staff in the other she held silver cuffs.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-29-2013, 03:07 AM

As he stood there and waited for the answer from the female that had arrived into the village, the sight of her picking up a staff from the floor had indicated well enough that she had been a witch. Both of his eyes widen in shock at the woman was actually a witch this whole time, Albel had quickly directed his eyes toward the full moon that shone over the small town. Soon enough a loud growl had escaped from his lips as black fur began to spread all over his entire body, his muzzle slowly growing forward and his muscles just slightly ripping through his shirt and pants. His once human-like teeth had grown sharper and much more deadly just as a canine's would look as he glared toward the female while she chanted something underneath her breath. His eyes giving off a dark yellowish crimson glow to them.

Right as she charged forward towards him, the sight of silver had been the last thing he had noticed when he charged back at her. He had raised a single claw into the air as he brought it down towards her body, however the feeling of the silver being as close as it was had caused him to weaken down his ability to swoop his hand down quick enough to attack her. Sadly in the end, he had dropped down to one knee and glared forward toward the witch. "Damn you...what..are you doing here..? What..business do you have, being here at this town..?" He spoke with his tone of voice becoming weaker and weaker with each passing second.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-29-2013, 07:45 PM

"You see the villagers were tired of you attacking them so they hired me to trap you...well not you just a werewolf leader hell I would have settle for a minion." Athena grinned before clipping the color on his in was magicit to change sizes with his forms.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-30-2013, 08:07 PM

Right as soon as the witch had cuffed both of his hands and around his throat with the silver collar. Albel had quickly began to cough violently as the fur all over his body had began to shed right off, his eyes returning back to normal, the size of his mouth returning to a human-like form and his clothing slowly returning itself to it's normal size around his body. Struggling to try and rip off the collar, he had obviously came to no success due to how weakened he was from the silver. Glaring right up at the witch, he gritted his teeth together when she had stated that she was sent here to trap any of the werewolves; that even a minion would've worked. The witch seemed to had considered the rest of the werewolves as though they were minions of the higher ranked werewolves. To Albel, none of the other werewolves had been considered minions, but rather they were all friends of his and treated each one of them as ordinary people; almost as though being a werewolf was normal.

When he had also heard the witch state that she wasn't aiming for him but rather a werewolf leader. He exhaled a weakened sigh before trying to slowly stand up to his feet, only to come falling onto the floor with a thud right after. "You fool...I...I am the werewolf leader. My people..will find out soon enough..and they will come to rescue me.." As he spoke, his voice had sounded strained as though he were prepared to pass out at any moment.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-01-2013, 12:55 AM

"I'm ready for them and if they come anywhere this village I'll use you as leverage. If they get a new leader I'll kill you and trap there new one." Athena said grabbing the chain that connected the cuffs. "For know I'll bring you to my new home that they have made for me." she pulled him too his feet. "Now behave."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-03-2013, 12:21 AM

Listening as to how the witch stated that she'd be fine with the rest of the werewolf clan to come to retake their leader back to them and that if they had a new leader by any point, she'd kill him and take the current leader. Growling deep underneath his voice as he glared up at her the entire time in silence. By the point she had pulled him right back up to his feet, Albel had struggled just to stay standing straight without falling back to the floor from how weakened he was from the silver. "Your kind...are all the same..you kill us as though we're nothing but animals.." He whispered low enough for her to hear but none of the other hiding villages able to hear him.

Immediately when she spoke of him to behave, the sound of doors opening around him had been easily heard from his sensitive ears. Turning his gazes to the left and right of the homes in the village, it seemed as though human families started to leave their homes and gather around the one witch to thank for her capturing the leader of the werewolves. Albel at this point, kept his head hidden from sight to any and all the villagers around him. He was no match for even a single child at this point, if any of them were to simply try to cut him down with nothing more than a silver butter knife; he'd most likely die on instant.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-03-2013, 01:41 AM

Athena shook the thanks away "It is what I do and you building my house is thanks enough." she had meant to respond to his comment but ignored it when the villagers had come to thank her "I will take him to my home now and place him in my cell for a while." she yanked on the chain connecting the cuffs and pulled him to a wagon shoving him unceremoniously into it she climbed in after him. "Now...We treat you like animals because that's what most of you're kind are. I don't really mind werewolf what I mind is when they attack villages."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-04-2013, 06:22 AM

While the female witch spoke with the villagers on how she would put Albel into a cell within her home. He had already known quite too well that the cell was most likely going to have bars made of pure silver as well to keep him from being able to regain his strength in any sort of way. With that thought in his mind, he took his gaze over toward each of the villagers who continued to thank the woman even though she had pushed their thanks to one side. Some of the human villagers had even decided to give Albel death glares of their own. They had become sick and tired of the raiding of their village from the werewolves and were finally relieved to know that the leader of them had now been captured.

By the time he had been shoved straight into the back of a wagon, even he was able to snap backwards toward the female witch as though he had completely lost all energy. Although as he laid there on the wagon, his breathing had become exhausted and heavy due to him struggling just to stay conscious. Once the wagon had finally started to go on the move, the sounds of cheering of the villagers were heard easily from where the other humans were standing. With whatever energy he had left inside of his body, Albel had helped himself to lay down onto his side so that his back had faced the female. "For a witch..you seem to be a big amatuer..Did you actually sense any death within that village from werewolf scents?...we didnt come to kill any of them..we had only arrived to scare them..Your people..you were the ones that started killing us mercily." Even Albel had known that in the past; when his mother and father were alive, the werewolves had killed innocent humans as well but ever since their death; even though his hatred for humans grew stronger he still hadn't killed a human yet.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:26 AM

"You may not have killed anyone but I get payed for capturing you and that's all I care about." Athena said "Maybe if you had left them alone this wouldn't have happened." she glanced at him as they bumped around in the wagon holding tightly to his chains and the wagon so they wouldn't fall off.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-10-2013, 05:53 PM

(finx15: sorry it took so long. x.x' been going through alot of drama lately. Haven't gotten the chance to catch up in my roleplays.)

While the wagon had hit multiple different bumps on the dirt path towards the witch's home, Albel had listened carefully as to how she explained that she only cared as long as she had been paid for capturing him. With a low growl escaping from his lips, he flashed his golden-like eyes for a moment to reveal that he still had somewhat amount of energy inside his body to show a bit of resistance against her. "So..your in all of this..for the wealth?..Your just like any other human afte-all." He spoke with his tone of voice slightly weakened before he let his own body lean against the side of the wagon to rest himself up. The chains and cuffs were still weakening him deeply but as long as he could at least keep his physical energy up, it would keep him from being killed in an instant if anything were to happen to him.

As the female witch spoke about how if Albel hadn't actually raided the village ever in the beginning; none of this would've happened to him or his people. He would only give her a deepening glare as he raised a single brow to her statement. "Hmph..I am simply returning the pain your people brought upon mine. This is not from our own pleasure. This is vengeance against the deaths..that you humans..brought upon us." His voice still low as he turned his gaze away from the woman and directed them straight toward the front of the wagon to see how far they had gone.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:33 AM

((It's fine.))

"People have killed my kind but I don't attack them." Athena grinned "I help them out and make them do things for me in return some of them impossible." she looked toward her new home. "I've never had a place to settle before so I made them not only pay me but build a house."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-06-2013, 07:46 PM

happydeath