blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-25-2013, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
Wow. You are definitely having dreams of your "dream guy." But what kind of romance novels are you reading, Bbr? Those seem pretty intense but yet they are still vivid. Usually people only remember half of the story and the rest is blurred out and they never have a transition from one scene to another so smoothly like yours. Though, I would be so disorientated that I wouldn't even know what to feel if my "dream guy" suddenly asked me out to kiss me and whatever. XD

I think you need some ROMANCE in your life! Besides your books, that is.

But on a side note: I'm sorry I haven't been visiting. ><
I've just been posting enough to earn points in my thread. I did try to ween myself to go into the RAK thread! But... it posts to fast in there and I WAS RIGHT! You cannot have a civil conversation in there that lasts more than 3mins? And then everything is WOOOOSSSHHHH and people post useless videos/photos 24/7.

I'm having the same problem with my squirrely love. He's as emotional as a rock and I'm persistently chipping away at him so he doesn't stay like that. XD It's been funny. But I think we all hide our feelings most of the time because we've been through a lot of B.S. and it's not easy to trust others anymore these days. I believe people have 6 faces, not 2.

But like Sushi said, it's okedokey to ramble! 8D
No one ever talks regularly at all! It's all "HI, HELLO, GOTTA GO, GOODBYE" *drop kicks* lmao
M i r o: Ok, changed my mind because the event is still going on, lol.

I like to think of it that way and I hope it's true. I don't read romance novels often, but from time to time and they vary. Around that time the ones I was reading were a combination or either Fantasy and Romance or Mystery/Thriller and Romance. They can get intense depending and stuff. Really? I dream like that almost all the time. Or course I don't always remember my dreams, but I do have some really weird ones, lmao.

Some romance in my life would be nice. I haven't had any in it since 2006, but really I'm not really sure I want that right now. It would be so awkward having a boyfriend when I still live with my parents and I don't even have a full-time job. Shoot right now I don't even really have my own room because we haven't finished unpacking from our move to the apartment. I guess you could say that in some ways I'm embarrassed by my situation. Besides I wouldn't even know where to start looking for a guy.

That is alright dear. I totally understand

That is very true. My mom doesn't understand it, but I always find it easier to talk to people online than to talk to people in real life. I guess because people don't feel as pressured to hide their true selves and feelings when online on forums and such. I believe you might be right about that. I know that I have more than 2 faces when I think about it.

Rambling is fun!
That is very true and I could just smack people that use chat speak or text talk whether it's online, in a text or in real life. It's so damn annoying. Please use proper English! Seriously how hard is that?

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-25-2013, 07:26 AM

Haha, I figured you would :P

Are you also a picky reader? That may be a key factor as well. Well, as long as your not reading those nasty romance novels with Fabio on the cover, I'm good. LOL They grossed me out as a kid and they still do--even Fabio himself. > w >;; He's major grossness.

Yeah. Usually people can't have that structured kind of dream.

I suppose those are valid points... but if someone can't accept you for you and your living conditions, no matter what, then they aren't a good person. But if you run into a guy who really likes you and doesn't care about all that, then I say go for it. I'm embarrassed about my living conditions too but my bf still accepts me and loves me. xD So, I WILL WISH FOR YOU TO GET ONE TOO!!!

Unless your not physically/emotionally ready for it anymore? Then I understand.

And thank you for understanding @ me. lol

I know! I mean, sometimes it may be bad if you land on creepy people... which I have and I ran aawaaaaaaaay! Hahaha! But you can find lots of people who are better than your friends where your living. Idk, I just can't help but think why do you land with the bad sort and the good sort are hundreds of miles away?

Yes it is!!!! Even scarying Xu with Text walls makes it even better ~

LOL Awww, I know! I agree with you wholeheartedly. It's okay to throw chat speak here and there and use initials for the other things but... I can't stand complete chat speak either. I have no idea. I get aggravated when my mom texts me because she says things in confusing ways and doesn't explain them then she gets pissed off at me saying "I know what she means." Then why am I always so confused?

But if its a foreign person or a really really old person who just caught on to technology? I can understand that.