Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-28-2015, 02:04 AM

Alistair was torn between laughing and dumb staring. His little brother did what? "Ookiee...so what exactly did you do? Are you saying a hot chick didn't come out? I mean, I never got desperate enough to use it..." That meant his expertise on the spell lacked a little, but he didn't seen how anyone could mess it up. It looked easy as grandma's cooking.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-28-2015, 02:12 AM

"I wish a 'hot chick' as you put it came out." Arthur said. He felt a bit embarrassed to be talking about this to Alistair, but he really needed his brother's help. "I can't even begin to describe what came out. For one, they were French And two..... it was a man." he mumbled the last part so quietly that it couldn't really be heard.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-28-2015, 02:47 AM

Alistair finally lost it. He burst out laughing and nearly rolled onto the floor with the force of it. "Oh gosh! That's priceless! Lil bro, what did you do?" he gasped. He did not expect to hear such a story on a boring day like this. "Wow, you definitely screwed up though. A French guy! I don't think I've ever heard anything funnier in my life." He couldn't even think of this as a serious problem.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-28-2015, 03:09 AM

Arthur glared at his phone when he heard Alistair laughing. "This isn't funny! I need your help!" he exclaimed. He was starting to regret even calling Alistair. He didn't know why he actually expected his brother to care about his problem and want to help him. He never has in the past. Why would now be any different. "If you don't stop laughing, I'm hanging up."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-28-2015, 03:12 AM

Alistair did try his best to curb his laughter. It was just so darn hilarious though. "Okay, okay!" he wheezed. "So this seriously happened? Um...what did you do with the guy?" He kinda wanted to meet him to see this mistake in person--and laugh some more. "But I assume you're looking for some way to undo the spell or something."

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-28-2015, 03:22 AM

"He left to take a walk after breakfast. And of course I want to undo the spell. This isn't what I had wanted." Arthur said. He could tell Alistair still wanted to laugh at him. While normally he would just hang up, he really needed his help with the spell. He could hang up after so that he wouldn't have to deal with his brother again for a while since none of them ever called him or came to visit only rarely.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-28-2015, 03:47 AM

That sounded oddly domestic, but Alistair decided not to point it out. He'd managed a close enough to serious air by that point as he mentally thought over the spell book. "I'd have to go check, but I think I remember a counter spell. Not sure what all it entails, but I can call you back tomorrow with that. Don't worry, I'm sure you can get that annoying Frenchman to go away!" He didn't want Arthur to think he wasn't trying to help.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-28-2015, 03:52 AM

"Great. Thanks. I'll talk to you tomorrow then." With that, Arthur hung up. He was tempting d to throw his phone at the wall from frustration from dealing with his brother. But knew that would be a bad idea. He checked the clock and noticed how long Francis had been gone. 'Time to go find him, I suppose.' he thought. He went and got dressed before pulling on his show and heading out.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-28-2015, 03:59 AM

Francis had stopped at a cafe and sweet talked a waitress into slipping him a cup of coffee despite the fact he couldn't pay for it. He found dealing with people easy and his charm came out so naturally. With them, everything went smooth, but he found himself unable to be half as smooth with Arthur. How could he act so different around him? Although he wasn't far from Arthur's home, he still hadn't gone back despite the fact he was finding it harder to smile by the minute. Maybe he should go back after all...?

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-28-2015, 04:19 AM

Arthur chose a random direction to go in and began his search. He was very thorough in his search, without being obvious that he was looking for something. It took about half an hour, but he finally spotted Francis in a cafe. He went over to him and stopped next to his table. "There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you." He told him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-28-2015, 11:07 PM

Francis startled when he heard Arthur's voice and looked up from where he'd been staring into space. "Arthur?" He blinked before he offered a soft smile. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you worry. Did you miss me?" He didn't expect the other man to come looking for him so surprise kept him from reacting more energetically.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-28-2015, 11:21 PM

Arthur felt himself blushing again. "N-No! I didn't miss you! It's just.. I was... I thought you had gotten lost alright." he stuttered. "I-It's not that I care. I just didn't want for you to be causing problems in town is all." There was no way he had actually missed the Frenchman, right? Though the house did suddenly seem way to quiet once he left.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 01:17 AM

Francis chuckled at Arthur's reaction. He clearly did care some if he protested to this degree. "Turns out the people here are quite friendly though. I found my way just fine and even got a cup of coffee," he said, indicating his empty cup with one hand. "I'm glad you came to look for me though!" He smiled as he pushed back his chair, reaching out to capture Arthur's hand.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-29-2015, 01:27 AM

Arthur moved his hand away before Francis could take a hold of it. He glanced around the cafe, seeing who all was around them. There wasn't anybody he recognized, but he still felt tense. "Lets go back to the house." He stated, turning and leading the way down the street.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 02:25 AM

Francis noticed the way Arthur dodged his hand. He noticed all such things acutely. "I thought you didn't want me," he said, though he followed Arthur without hesitation. It was a simple fact and he didn't try to fight it. He sighed, pushing back a few wild waves of his hair. "It's such a pity too. I didn't have any trouble wooing everyone I saw today, but not you. Only you."

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-29-2015, 08:52 AM

Arthur felt his heart clench slightly at the thought of Francis flirting with other people. "Then why don't you go be with one of them then." he suggested. He was contemplating whether or not he should tell the other that he was looking into undoing the spell. If he could get the Frenchman to leave him, then undoing it won't be necessary. So he kept quiet about it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 05:23 PM

Francis snapped his answer back without having to think. "I don't want to." He lifted his head to stare up at the sky as he walked, his attention lost on the slow travel of the clouds. "Are you upset with me?" He must have done at least five things to warrant such distaste and he figured Arthur had all the right to be upset with him.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-29-2015, 05:34 PM

"Yes.... No... I don't know.. It doesn't matter anyway." Arthur said. He kept walking forward quickly, soon arriving at the house. He went back inside and kicked off his shoes. He headed to the kitchen, intending to make some more tea. He knows he really needs to tell Francis the truth, but he couldn't find the words.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 05:53 PM

"It matters to me," Francis said with a sigh, but he didn't press it. Just like he said, he was a mess around Arthur where he was all charm with others. This kind of meek behavior only came out with him, maybe because he was the only one that mattered. "Are you making tea?" he asked as he sat down at the kitchen table.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-29-2015, 06:01 PM

"Yes, I am. Would you like a cup?" Arthur asked, pausing to look at him. He turned back and grabbed two cups anyway. He made them both a cup of tea and set one in front of Francis as he took a seat at the table. "Look.. There is something I need to tell you...." He was silent for a moment, organizing his thoughts. "... I've asked my brother to look into reversing the spell that summoned you." He figured just saying it might be the best approach.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 06:12 PM

Francis nodded his head wordlessly at the mention of tea. Arthur may have burnt the scones, but he made a wonderful cup of tea. When Arthur said what he did next, Francis couldn't lift his gaze. He saw this coming and yet it made his heart beat painfully in his chest. He felt too warm and like the air was too thin to breath. "Oh...I see..." What was he supposed to say to that? "You won't even give me a chance?"

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-29-2015, 06:26 PM

"I don't know what to do." Arthur said honestly. This whole thing had left him extremely confused. He knew he shouldn't have cast the spell in the first place. Now that at least one of his brothers knew, it gave them something new to mock him about. "How about this... If you can convince me that you should stay, I'll tell my brother not to look into the spell." He wasn't sure why he suggested this. Maybe it was because of the sad look on Francis's face. Or maybe from his own guilt in the matter.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 06:33 PM

Francis brightened up, lifting his gaze despite the tears that considered falling just seconds earlier. His smile still twitched though. "I know I can make you love me if you just give me a chance. I'll do anything, so just please. Don't make me go away!" Even if Arthur never gave him anything more than this, he could be content to be near the other man. No matter how much that might trouble his heart.

Vampyre Ninja
\(^w^)/

Old 05-29-2015, 06:47 PM

"Well consider this your chance. You have until tomorrow to convince me." Arthur told him. He took a sip of his tea, happy with the taste. A part of him wondering what exactly Francis would do to try to convince him. Only a small part though. Alright, it was a large part of him. Not that he would admit that.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-29-2015, 07:24 PM

"Tomorrow!? Mon cher, romance is a long game! What am I supposed to do in one day?" Or half a day really. Francis gaped at him, horror on his face. Arthur must be trying to get rid of him after all and the game was only some vague hope to tease him. Francis would play anyway though. How could he not. "Very well. Have you eaten lunch?"