p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to p2mangil Send a message via MSN to p2mangil

Old 06-23-2011, 03:01 AM

Angil jumps around as Ennu stormed out of the kitchen. What the hell? Just what we need. However in the corner of her eye she noticed Yuu-kun gesture to her. She turned back around and watched the girl pet Yuu-kun. She smiled and gave a glance at Yuu-kun, with a raised eyebrow. Well actually how about Naoki show you to your room. He is kinda like the Inn's pet and he knows all the best rooms. She grinned and winked at Yuu-kun again, throwing him the keys. Angil used this name in case the girl caught Yuu-kun's name before, and be afraid of him.

((Actually BRB gotta run to Wally World))

Last edited by p2mangil; 06-23-2011 at 03:06 AM..

Malayn
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Malayn

Old 06-23-2011, 03:37 AM

Catching the keys in his mouth, Yuuichi turns to look at the woman, wondering if she would like him to take her to a room yet. He whimpers a bit, in an attempt to get her attention as he hops off the bar, starting to head towards the stairs. He stops at the foot of the stairs and looks back, waiting to see if she is following him.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-23-2011, 03:56 AM

What an odd sign, wonder what's going on inside feet hovering a foot off the ground, wings pumping lazily to keep her aloft, Mari floated closer to the establishment. Might as well check the place out she said in a singsong voice to herself. Landing she opened the door and walked inside, her wings safely folded at her sides. On the inside it looked like a bar, with an interesting array of people inside. Clearly like her they weren't human, at least not all of them. Small even for a fairy Mari only measured three feet. Unfolding her wings she flew up to the counter and landed gracefully on a bar stool. "Hiya what's being served?"

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2011, 04:11 AM

Sofia's lips curled up in a soft smile as the fox pressed against her hand in a silent prompt to be petted. Chuckling softly she scratched behind the fox's ears her fears completely forgotten. He was so friendly, he wasn't a wild fox. A wild fox would have bared its teeth or took off running in the opposite direction...Her thoughts were interrupted by Angil explaining who the fox was. Ahh..so she'd been right. it wasn't wild. "Naoki..I don't think I've heard that name before. Its different. but its cute. It fits him." she murmured distractedly before seeming to take in what the other girl had said. Wait a second..room? But she hadn't even asked to stay..and she didn't have any money. Well not enough for a night here anyway. She'd barely had enough to buy the necessities she'd needed during the beginning of her escape.

Sighign softly Sofia shook her head. "I'd like that. I really would. But before I accept the offer I think we should discuss a payment of sorts?" she asked shyly biting her lower lip before she explained her situation. "I don't have a lot of money. I might have enough to pay a small part of your nightly fee but thats it. I'm sorry. I-i'll leave if its too much trouble. But if you don't mind my not being able to make the full payment for tonight i have no problem working off my debt. I'm a decent cook, and I have no qualms about house keeping..." she babbled nervously sending a panicky glance towards the door. Suddenly her fears came crashing back down on her and she swallowed nervously. She couldn't go back out there. If she went back out there was no doubt that she'd be found and taken back!

While waiting for an answer of some sort, Sofia's attention was drawn back Naoki as he whined and tried to lead her upstairs. She wanted to follow him and yet..at the same time she didn't. She didn't want to go alone. What if the owner was up there lurking in the shadows waiting for her to go upstairs before he attacked her? Or what if there was someone else up there waiting? Naoki didn't seem scared..if someone were up thee Naoki would start barking or something. Right? He'd help her out...oh she was pathetic. She was placing a lot of hope on some cute incredibly tame fox to keep her safe from her own fears. It was truly pathetic.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2011, 04:12 AM

Listening to Sofia make a remark about payment for the lodgings, Yuuichi whimpers again, making fiery words of an illusion appear in the air before her. No need to worry about payment ma'am. Master Yuuichi wants you to feel safe and rest a while. That is why he requested Angil and I to take care of you in the first place, ok? He raises his head to look at her for a moment before being distracted by a newcomer. He looks around the tavern for a moment, watching her float over to the bar and wonders for a moment if one of the staff will be helping her, or if he should request a little patience for her while he helps Sofia.

((O.O.C.: Hopefully Angil will be back soon...))

Last edited by Malayn; 06-23-2011 at 04:18 AM..

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2011, 04:39 AM

Sofia blinked in mild surprise as the words appeared in the air in front of her. Oh wow..definitely not a normal little fox. Then again no one in this place was normal so why would the inn's pet be a normal fox?Yawning Sofia rubbed her eyes sleepily as she nodded softly. For now she'd agree with that...but tomorrow she'd find one of the female members of the staff and ask about paying off her debt. Even if she was terrified of the owner and the other male members here she couldn't do that. It just didn't seem right to her. but that was something she'd had to work on at another time. Right now she needed sleep. She could barely keep her eyes open. Blinking sleepily Sofia forced herself to keep her eyes open as she moved towards the stairs balking slightly before she carefully made her way upstairs. Once she reached the top of the staircase she glanced down at Naoki offering him a tired smile. "Thank you.." she murmured softly another tremendous yawn escaping her as she thanked the fox.

(Yea me too. Um since Sofia's about to go to sleep for the evening would it be ok if I made another character?)

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2011, 04:46 AM

Yuuichi hops up the stairs quickly, following Sofia and stops at the top, looking at her with his head cocked to the side. After a few moments, he figures out the proper room and heads down the hall, stopping in front of a door and looking back towards Sofia. He drops the keys out of his mouth and starts pawing at them, trying to separate the room key from the rest. After a couple moments he gets the key away from the others and places one of his paws on it and nudges at the door, trying to communicate to Sofia the door has to be unlocked.

((O.O.C.: As long as you give me your word that you will keep up with both of your characters, I guess I don't mind. And Angil, before you say anything, yes that means you can too...))

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2011, 05:04 AM

Angil just smiles at the girl as she babbles on. She was glad to know that she was not the only one to do that. As for answering her Angil didnt really have the autority to make a decision on payment, so she was glad that Yuu-kun said something. Angil was sure that if she told the girl to not worry about it, Yuu-kun wouldnt mind, but then again she knows how he can be about money. As Yuu-kun led the girl upstairs, Angil turned around only to see another girl come in. Hi there. Um we can make whatever you might like but Yuu-kun has stepped away for the moment. However I can make anything simple. Angil smiled weetly to the fairy.

((Umm...not too sure of I wana bring him in yet ^_^))

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2011, 05:17 AM

Blinking tiredly, Sofia obediently followed Naoki to where ever he was intent on leading her. She was so tired that she forget to even consider checking the dark corners and places where someone could be hiding. Rubbing her eyes tiredly she leaned against the wall watching as the fox sorted through the room keys in search of a particular one. Once he'd found it she watched in mild confusion as he pawed and nudged at the door trying to tell her something. Frowning she watched him for a few moments before she seemed to understand stooped slightly picking up the ring she kept a firm grasp on the key she needed before unlocking the door and pushing it open. Withdrawing the key from the lock she stooped down in front of the fox holding the key ring out to him."Thank you..I'm sorry if I disturbed the peace when I came in tonight. I'm not usually this crazy its just..I've been having a hard time lately. " she admitted after she'd returned the room key.

Sighing softly she wrapped her arms around herself and lowered herself onto the bed. Why was she talking to him? True he could talk back and true he understood..but what good would it do? If she admitted to why she was so scared of men in general it would do nothing but stir up trouble. She'd already done that tonight. She didn't need to cause anymore trouble. Lifting a slim hand upwards, she brushed her hair out of her face and stifle another yawn as she gave the fox a tired smile. "Good night, Naoki. Thanks again." she murmured politely.

(I can keep up with them. ^_^ I'm not sure what kind of character I'd like to bring in just yet. I'm about to get off for the night so when I get on tomorrow I'll send you the new character profile. But before I get off I'll reply saying Sofia went to sleep. That way no ones waiting around on me.)

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2011, 05:25 AM

Yuuichi takes the keys back from her and holds them in his mouth, doing what looks to be a small bow to her before walking away. After hearing her door shut, Yuuichi returns to his human form and stretches a bit, hearing a few bones pop as he does so. He takes the keys out of his mouth and heads down stairs, tossing them back to Angil as he reaches the bottom of the stairs. There, she should be asleep soon. He yawns a little bit as he heads over to the bar where the newcomer and Angil are. He glances down at her and smiles a bit as he introduces himself. I'm sorry about that a moment ago, I promise I wasn't ignoring you, I was just trying to help her get up to a room so she could rest, but she didn't trust me in this form. By the way, the name is Yuuichi.

((O.O.C.: That is fine, no worries =^.^= ))

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-23-2011, 06:03 AM

Virsat had sat there, quieter than a mouse. Watching warily as the human spoke and interacted with Yuuichi and Angil. The vampire didn't relax until the human girl was upstairs and out of sight. His body was still a bit tense, and he figured the girl would sleep for some time...though...now that the human was upstairs, Virsat was afraid to ask for a room of his own. The human would undoubtedly stake him or light him on fire if he went to sleep anywhere near her vicinity. He shuddered.

When the fairy had entered, Virsat had only given her a curious glance. He had never actually seen a fairy before. He decided that he rather liked fairies, just from the glance he had given this one. Though that was absurd, to make a decision like that just based on the way one member of a race looked. Oh well. When Yuuichi finally came back down, Virsat relaxed a little more. He was still quiet and he had long since finished his...beverage.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2011, 06:14 AM

Yuuichi smiles as he glances over at Virsat. So, have your nerves calmed down as of yet, Virsat? Or shall I go get you another drink? He subconsciously rubs his right side as he thinks of making another drink for for him. He glances over at Angil out of the corner of his eye, hoping she hasn't noticed anything different about him, like he possibility of him being careful with his right side.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-23-2011, 06:18 AM

Virsat was silent a few moments longer, and when it seemed he wasn't going to answer, he did. "..I am alright...I require nothing for the moment." He looked down into the goblet thoughtfully and then at Yuuichi. "This should be cleaned soon, as the remainder of it's contents may stain.." Virsat's voice was quiet, very soft, not quite as cool as it had been earlier. Now he sounded more like a meek young man. An uncertain young man.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2011, 06:22 AM

Angil glanced at the man at the bar. They havent had a chance to talk much so she decided to take a seat next to him, looking at him closely, inspecting his face. She slowly reached out and touched his hand with her finger. She has never met a Vampire before and was quite curious about them. Becoming aware of what she was doing, she quickly retracted her hand. Oh I'm very sorry. I hope I didnt offend you. She bowed her head slightly blushing. You are cold, like I expected, but your skin was actually strangely smooth. Kind of like when you walk on river stones. She smiled, remembering when she played in the river near her home.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2011, 06:26 AM

Grabbing the now empty goblet, Yuuichi walks around the bar and heads back into the kitchen to wash it out. He flicks Angil on the forehead before walking away, rolling his eyes at what she was doing. If innocence is bliss, then Angil, you are by far the most blissful person I have ever met. He places the goblet in the sink and turns on the water, testing it with his hand until it is warm and start washing his blood out of it.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-23-2011, 06:33 AM

Virsat hadn't moved when Angil came over, and he was equally as still when she reached out and touched his hand. He smiled softly at her. He could tell by her actions she had never met a vampire before and for that. He was so very glad. "I hope you never meet another one...Vampires are cruel creatures." Virsat was frowning slightly, but he reached over and took Angil's hand in his own and raised it to his chest. "There is no life in me, yet I live.." He placed her palm against his chest over where his heart would be. There was no heart beat of course.

p2mangil
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2011, 07:03 AM

Angil narrowed her brows and rubbed her forehead where Yuu-kun hit her. Whats that supposta mean? She truly wasnt sure what he meant. When it came to most things Angil really was clueless. When Virsat spoke to her, it made her happy that he wasnt mad at her. Yes I have heard that Vampires are not the most pleasant of people to meet. She shivered when his cold hand took hers. She felt for his heartbeat and like he said she could not feel one. Sadness appeared on her face. So..does that mean you cannot feel love? She asked innocently.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2011, 07:18 AM

Yuuichi finishes cleaning the goblet out and flips it over, allowing it to dry on the counter. He walks back out to the bar where Angil and Virsat are with a lit cigarette in his mouth. He smiles at the two of them as he walks past them, heading to the far end of the bar to sit down and relax a bit.

((O.O.C.: Dang it.....Angil, its not fair. I was right, and I haven't watched the OVA yet. Stepping out, then switching over to my laptop...so it will be a few moments before I come back.))

Last edited by Malayn; 06-23-2011 at 07:23 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-23-2011, 06:03 PM

Virsat was silent, thinking before he spoke. "...Vampire's emotions are greatly limited and suppressed. Some emotions aren't really there, only a memory of what we have lost. Though I have found that I rather enjoy being kind to people and not hurting them. Truly I am an odd creature even among my own kind." He had answered her question, more or less in a very round about way. When Yuuichi passed them, he watched the young man go without a word, but he gave a polite nod.

][ooh, what OVA? ][

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-23-2011, 07:11 PM

(O.O.C sorry I've been off a little while I'll try to keep up more ^-^)

Mari kept her silence glancing curiously between the tall vampire, who dwarfed her clearly, the pretty waitress, and young bartender. Clearly aside from the young lady who had gone upstairs to sleep, these were all nonhumans like her. "No worries, you had to take care of a customer first, I can wait" she said nonchalant spinning on the stool a bit.

Some had always commented on how she never acted her age, instead she acted the way she looked. While she looked like a very small fifteen year old, her actual age was ninety-seven. "So what do you guys serve here? And if I might ask, if it doesn't offend anyone. What races are you guys? I've never actually seen other races, except fairies and well a few humans"

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2011, 07:12 PM

Yuuichi sighs as he reaches over to put out his cigarette in a nearby ash tray. I wonder how that young lady is doing. I hope she rested well. He closes his eyes and leans back against the bar, still kinda mad at himself for tricking her. I hate having to do that....why is it with some people you have to make them think you are someone else to get them to trust you. His ears twitch a bit as he hears Mari speak, a wave of embarrassment showing on his face as he notices he forgot about her. Aye, forgive me please, little miss. I didn't mean to forget about you again....I was kind of day dreaming I guess. He scratches the back of his head embarrassed before speaking again. I can speak for myself and Angil, but as for Virsat, that is his decision. Angil is an Elf, and myself, well I'm a Kitsune. It not much that I get to see one of the Fae anymore.

((O.O.C.: Yes, Yuuichi tends to talk to himself, and no he isn't crazy. And Kry, the OVA was Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino- {No worries Ninja, after all, I can't complain everything is still picking up here.} ))

Last edited by Malayn; 06-23-2011 at 07:17 PM..

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-23-2011, 07:30 PM

"Nah don't worry about it, because of my small size many tend to forget I'm around at all, you aren't the first and no doubt you won't be the last" she said is a little sing song voice not offended by his forgetting her. To be honest since on a normal basis she could be rather quiet she tended to be overlooked. It used to bother her but now she had come to accept it, and well expect it to happen.

"Where did you come from? Don't think I've ever seen a Kitsune before", her eyes flickered between Yuuichi and Angil intrigued by how new they were to her. She had just come fresh from her home, but there came a time when every young fairy needed to get out and see the world. Leaving home and venturing off on her own hadn't been all that hard, though she did get a tad homesick from time to time. Other then that she had really enjoyed herself. She had even visited a new fairy village located about ten miles from the tavern she was now at.

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2011, 07:37 PM

Yuuichi laughs a bit at her comment of never seeing one of his kind before. You may have seen more of us than you know. You see, we can shift our form into that of a fox, and because of that we tend to pass by people undetected. Or at least, they see nothing more than just an animal. He thinks for a moment about explaining his back ground and lowers his eyes a bit. To be honest, right now might not be a good time for me to speak of my past, but if you don't mind little one, what is your name? He smiles halfheartedly at her, trying to keep a kind demeanor even though he was asked where he came from.

NinjaKitty
*^_^*

Old 06-23-2011, 07:45 PM

She knew there was a reason he changed the subject instead of talking about his past maybe it's painful, deciding not to pursue the subject she flashed him a bright smile, extending her tiny hand out to him "My name is Marigold Faerydae, but you can just call me Mari" her grip when they shook hands was surprisingly strong for her petite size. "May I ask what your name is? Angil must be the lovely waitress over there, and Virsat must be the tall man over there, but you still never told me your name Mr. Fox"

Malayn
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2011, 07:51 PM

The name is Yuuichi Korinth, you can call me Yuuichi or as the staff does, Yuu-kun will suffice as well. His eyes widen slightly at the strength of her grip, unused to someone so small having that kind of strength. And yes, Angil is the waitress that has been roaming around. And you are also correct as to Virsat. He leans over the bar a bit as he reaches behind it, looking around to make sure Angil isn't aware of where he put them and grabs another cigarette, lighting it up before sitting back in the stool. You don't mind do you, Miss Mari?