Ayashi
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2007, 06:20 PM

A play that was written involving characters from a lost rpg....Maybe....PG 13....for a few selective images and words....<.<

The Last Supper

Cast of Characters [In order of Appearance]
Daire
Ssin
La'el
Dais
Ki'lin
Sorian
Sen
Tatchya
Oria
Cyril
Vonn
The Emperor
Shah-Shey
Corbin
Ayashi
Savvius

[Setting]
On the Emperor's Plain a large black table is set out. There are 14 spots, around the table are
14 people and off to the left 2 standing in the distance as the snow falls on a calm winters days.

Act I.Scene I: Christmas Banter at The Black Table.

Daire sits quietly, a large santa hat resting on his head hiding his features as his eyes gaze over towards a man, Ssin.
Jumping from his place at the table he whips off the hat, tossing it into the air,

Daire: Haha! Die!

with those words he stabs a fork into the shocked looking hand of Ssin, pinning it to the table.

Ssin: Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ssin clenches his eyes in pain one of them slowly opening to glance over at La'el who had a dreamy expression on his face and is
fondly petting his hair. Taken aback Ssin trys to hold the man at arms length on to have him break out into tears.

La'el: But..The HAIR! It's so PRETTY! MINE MINE MINE!

Ssin casts a sideway looks at Daire who has come upon a rusted dull spoon.

Ssin's thinks: He's going to crave me with that damn rust spoon like he did the Turkey!?

Before Daire's actions can be fullfilled Dais jumps and wraps himself around Daire's back, pulling on his hair as a person who
yank on the reins of a horse.

Dais: Wooo! Cut it out! He needs his manly appendages! Without it he's nothing holes!

Sniffling loudly La'el stops crying from a moment.

La'el: I wouldn't mind that...

Screaming pain and rage Ssin's voice lifts above all others.

Ssin: I WOULD! Damnit! Get these fork stabbing hair pulling freaks off me!

Across the large table from the trio Ki'lin's eyes open a little wider with each thing said and as Dais jumps upon Daire's back Ki'lin takes it upon himself and leaps into Sorian's arms, wrapping his arms around Sorians neck and his legs around his waist.

Ki'lin: There killing each other! Sorian, their ruining christmas dinner!

Sorian's already dark pink face turns a little darker as Ki'lin clings to him, choaking him little by little.

Sorian: Ehhhh! Ahh! ...errrr...

Tears weld up in Ki'lin eyes as he clings tighter and Sorian's eyes roll up into his head and moments later he falls foward upon the table, face first into the mashed potatoes. Ki'lin shifts against Sorian's body and slowly pulls himself back from Sorian; his face a mask of fear and emotion. Beside him Sen's wooden head is tilted to look at the duo, a projected thougth floating to Ki'lin

Sen: Told you you'd love him to death.

With a sniffle Ki'lin looks from Sen to Sorian and brust's into loud cries, tears flowing down his face.

Meanwhile Tatchya had been talking quietly with Oria at the far right end of the table, both have flushed cheeks do to the wine that they had consumed; 3 bottle's littered their end of the table. Giggling back and forth the pair continuely points from one person to another and has Daire tossed the santa hat into the air Tatchya bounds off his seat to grab it. As he does so Oria's eyes drops to his legs, bare legs, naked legs.

Oria: Oh! Ta-...Um....Oh my!

Bursting into giggles she brings the wine glass up to cover her eyes, well, one of them anyway. Tatchya's face flames red for he had forgotten he was missing a pair of pants and quickly brings the santa hat down to cover things innocent girls shouldn't be seeing...or spying at.

Tatchya: I...Damn...how...I....Oria....errr

Oria could only giggle louder as her golden eye shifts to the santa hat that was now...rather pointy. Tatchya, defeated sits down with a slump.

Tatchya's thinks: How could Savvy do this to me....how...could she....I...damn...Mind as well make the best out of it.

Smirking in a rather evil and non tatchya manner (he learned that smile from Ssin) he turns to Oria and pounces upon her sending them both tumbling to the floor in a bath of red wine.

Cyril sitting off to the left of Tatchya and Oria (and beside Dias) smirks slightly as he watches Tatchya tackle Oria, his eyebrow quirking slightly at Tatchya's bare butt, shifting he moves his hand and places it around Vonn's shoulder and the girl stiffens, casting a glance at Cyril.

Cyril: I think ssssweetie that we should take the root of the young ones, we can have this side underneath the table, they can have that sssidee...

Vonn's eyes narrows slightly as she shrugs off Cyri's only good arm.

Vonn: You're Drunk.

Cyril: You're Prettty...

Vonn: Am Not...

Cyril: Come on pretty lady...

Vonn: You're Drunk!

Cyril: I'm Horny!

With those words Cyril jumps at Vonn and Vonn being quicker then the one armed drunk man pulls her drum stick off the plate and stuff it into his mouth.

Vonn: You want to eat something! Eat that!
Cyrils eyes widen as his mouth moves around the drum stick as he pulls his own off his plate, before he can do anything more Vonn plus her drum stick from his mouth and clashes it with his own.

Vonn: Ieeeyaaa!

Cyril: Death to the Drum Lord!

Smashing the drum sticks together the two turkeymen go upon it, sending turkey flying around the table.

At the opposite end of the table The Emperor stares out at the crowd of people dinning at his table and he sighs every so slightly a small smile appearing on his lips as he glances down at the fairy Shah-shey as she dances around his plate.

Shah-shey sing: The smaller the me the more food their will be, to be devoured and eaten until i can't see. Yummy turkey and drinks, ever so fine, i'm glad the emperors a friend of mine!

The Emperor smirks and almost giggles; almost but his attention is taken away by Corbin who has taken leave of his chair and has thrown his arm around the Emperor's shoulder in a drunken state.

Corbin: Hey buddie...yur my buddie ain't you? I mean, all dark and gloomy but still we are friends right? Man...you should make ME Emperor...Empeor Corbin...Corbin the Great, Corbin The Almighty...Corbin the Lady's Man...yea...i like THAT one..

The Emperor casts a look up at Corbin and arches his brow as he stabs at his food with his fork envisioning it was the drunken man before him, however, being distracted and all the noise at the table he couldn't tell that he stabbed the wing of the shah-shey and was bring her towards his mouth to be devoured.

Shah- Shey: Ackkkk! No! I like it rough by this is out of the question! Nooooo....I hate Christmas!

[End Act I]

[Off Scene]

Ayashi giggles softly as she holds a paper mask on a stick to her face, hiding her features. The girl next to her twitches and casts a doubtful look her way.

Savvius: Couldn't we have at least drawn them inside without the snow?

Ayashi: No no...the snow is nice, they like it better this way!

Savvius: Couldn't Tatchya at least have pants?

Ayashi: No no, we like him better this way!

Savvius shifts and turns to look at her friend and waves her hand at the mask.

Savvius: Why are you wearing that?

Ayashi lets loose a tiny insane giggle.

Ayashi: We'll I wouldn't want them recognizing me after what we've done to them...

Savvius turns with a small bewildered look towards the people sitting at the table and all of them are staring at her with burning red eyes. With a squeek she quickly turns and runs off into the darkness, a horde of rabid chibi's chasing after her.

Ayashi stands alone in the clearing.

Ayashi: I love Christmas.