Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 04-16-2009, 01:44 AM

Hello, Sinny here, most people on Mene these days wont know me, the occasional one or two will, I'm not a very memorable guy. Anyway! Requirements are as follows.

Some-one who;
  • Is capable of writing 2 Paragraphs Minimum (of around 3-4 sentences each, not too fussy)
  • CAN actually spell and use grammar correctly.
  • Knows the difference between OCC and OOC (as in, wtf is OCC?)
  • Is fairly active, not liable to just stop dead or vanish completely.
  • Likes Muffins or Cookies
  • Covers Hetero/Yuri pairings
  • Isn't afraid to suggest ideas, pitch in plots and generally think out ideas with me
  • Can probably play multiple characters (More characters: More interesting)
  • Maybe likes Cheese or Doom, too.
  • Is willing to plan (PLAN not play, I love meh golds, so it'll be in the private forum) on an IM program (preferably MSN)

If you think you meet the preferences. Then go away! Think isn't good enough! Bahaha!.. <.<.. Okay maybe it's okay, but if you're definitely sure you can manage it, then HI, hit me up on [email protected]

I have a fair few skills and fields of play that I can work on. I do fanbased stuff and original work, don't really mind too much, but with fanbased stuff I like playing custom characters over Canon. Freedom of imagination.

Among my RPable fandoms there is...

:heart:Naruto
:)Dragonball Z
:)Metroid
:shock:Disgaea / Makai Kingdom
:heart:Armored Core
:heart:Front Mission

Yes I know, its a short list, I'm still picky in spite of my adaptability, so to widen the variety, I'll easily play these styles;

:|Romance
:heart:Steampunk
:)Medieval/Fantasy
:heart:Demons / Angels
:OScifi
:OMech-based
:OMixture/s

You're free to be as imaginative as you want and bring in ideas from any source you like. I love new ideas and new things. The more interesting and bizarre/cool the better.
If you would like to know some of my own preset Idea's I'll personally discuss them since I do have a few preplanned RP Idea's ready and dozens upon dozens of characters ready to be used.

I do hope some-one is interested. :)

Last edited by Sinspiration; 03-09-2010 at 01:02 AM..

larry the snail
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to larry the snail

Old 04-16-2009, 02:39 AM

Ooooh, I'm interested. ;D
I'll add you to my MSN and we can talk there, mkay?

StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-17-2009, 12:05 AM

wow i love your siggy sin ^.^

hmm, im willing to talk to you over IM ^.^ if i have the same one as you *checks*

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 04-17-2009, 12:21 AM

Really? Its just a funny quote... xD but sure, fire away

lavndrdream
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to lavndrdream

Old 04-22-2009, 12:50 AM

Hello Sinny!

Here is my list of qualifications:
  • I have been writing for the better part of...holy cow has it been 18 years?
  • See point above. Except for run on sentences, my grammar tends to be impeccable. I was the copy editor of my high school Yearbook
  • I have no idea what OCC is. Maybe it's Original Canister Cookies?
  • This point is a bit sticky. I work odd hours, so my schedule is never consistent. I try to maintain at least a daily post in most games, if it's longer then that I beg for mercy.
  • I bake!
  • While I have never done Yuri, I am open to just about anything when it comes to a good game.
  • I am a plot monster!
  • I currently juggle seven characters in one game.
  • Next to Peanut Butter, Cheese is nearly as good as sex. Actually, next to Peanut Butter, it is better than sex.
  • I think I have MSN. I'll have to look. I found it! [email protected]

I just realized I'm a dork!

Last edited by lavndrdream; 04-22-2009 at 03:21 AM..

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 03-09-2010, 01:01 AM

Well its been a while but my old RP request thread is still a faithful old thing, some-one wanna play with me? xP