Shahanshah

Old 05-31-2010, 12:16 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Menewsha and I'm looking for one on one role players. I'm open to a lot of ideas, and basically just want to exercise some creativity, so don't be afraid to contact me and make suggestions.

I would prefer yaoi/yuri relationships, and I'd prefer to be the slightly submissive partner. But I'd like to include some drama and storylines rather than just plotless sex. Anything like that is good by me. I don't mind roleplaying on MSN or on forums. Whichever works!

Characters I have already roleplayed:
Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)
Kuja (Final Fantasy)
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)
Ozymandias (Watchmen)
Spock (Star Trek)

Characters I'd also like to try
James Kirk (Star Trek)
Lucius Malfoy (Harry Potter)
Sylar (Heroes)
Franziska von Karma, Mia Fey, Miles Edgeworth (Phoenix Wright)

Again, I'm open to a lot of stuff (especially these fandoms) and am not too fussy about post lengths. I'd really welcome suggestions and there's plenty I'd like to try. Please let me know if you're interested. I don't bite :3

[taking magic pills]
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to [taking magic pills]

Old 05-31-2010, 03:19 PM

I'd be interested in doing a Harry Potter role play with you. How does Voldemort x Lucius Malfoy sound?

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-31-2010, 11:07 PM

And just a note if you do decide to roleplay on the forums is to remember that Mene is a PG-13 site and sexually graphic situations, plotless or otherwise, are not allowed. Not to say you plan to turn your RPs into giant pr0n fests, but thought i'd bring it up just in case. ;)

Shahanshah

Old 06-01-2010, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [taking magic pills] View Post
I'd be interested in doing a Harry Potter role play with you. How does Voldemort x Lucius Malfoy sound?
Oh wow. I've never thought of that but I'd love to try, it sounds awesome! Would you prefer forums or MSN? I'm OK with either really. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And just a note if you do decide to roleplay on the forums is to remember that Mene is a PG-13 site and sexually graphic situations, plotless or otherwise, are not allowed. Not to say you plan to turn your RPs into giant pr0n fests, but thought i'd bring it up just in case. ;)
Heh, that's fine. Everything will be kept in the limits :)

[taking magic pills]
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to [taking magic pills]

Old 06-02-2010, 05:51 AM

It doesn't matter to me. It depends on how dark you think it will end up becoming. And I was thinking it would take place during the time right before Harry defeated Voldemort if that's okay with you. ^.^

Shahanshah

Old 06-03-2010, 12:24 AM

Yeah, that idea sounds good to me, in fact it sounds perfect! I wouldn't mind some darker stuff too, so I suppose it should be kept off the forums. Whatever medium works best for that is fine. I have MSN and I just got AIM. I'll PM you the usernames. :)

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 06-03-2010, 01:35 AM

How about a Criminal Minds, ReidxMorgan roleplay?

Shahanshah

Old 06-04-2010, 08:39 PM

I'm afraid I don't know anything about Criminal Minds... :( It would probably take a while for me to get up to scratch on it!